The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back after awhile...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SunSet Queen

SunSet Queen

Female
Number of Posts : 21
Registration Date : 2011-11-27

Back after awhile... Empty
PostSubject: Back after awhile...   Back after awhile... I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:27 am

Yes yes i know. It has been awhile. My computer had been destroyed pretty much so with the success of a new one i have returned. It's been about a week since i got it, and i remember pretty much everywhere i had been so here i am again. I still have a few final things to do for school so ill be on and off but im back now. -sigh- Good thing for email. Now i have all my favorites back ^^
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Back after awhile...   Back after awhile... I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:41 am

Congratulations. Hope the new computer works fine. Alot of people are having school work catching up with them. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
SunSet Queen

SunSet Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back after awhile...   Back after awhile... I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:51 am

Oh thank you. Yeah, i haven't messed it up yet so im assuming im taking good care of it. But yeah, thank you for the welcoming back. Barely remember where to start. It's like im a newbie all over again.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back after awhile...   Back after awhile... I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:58 am

Worry not, I'm sure you fall right back into the swing of things. As always feel free to ask questions. Do take a look at the captain contest. Fun times and prizes await.
Back to top Go down
SunSet Queen

SunSet Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back after awhile...   Back after awhile... I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:08 am

LOL i hope so... Let me think.. I remember training... but only with zanpakuto though.... Yeah i was still pretty new. I have ALOT of catching up to do @ - @
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back after awhile...   Back after awhile... I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:24 am

Heh. Fear not you're not that far behind. Plenty of students and former students to help you work your way to things.If not that. Try for afew solo threads when ya can.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Back after awhile...   Back after awhile... I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:05 pm

*poke* sup, welcome back
Back to top Go down
SunSet Queen

SunSet Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back after awhile...   Back after awhile... I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:47 am

-is poked- Oh hehe why thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back after awhile...   Back after awhile... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back after awhile...
Page 1 of 1