The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Where the hell am i? : Here, but there
job/ intrests : Anything, but not everything
quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!   Tue May 15, 2012 3:49 pm

I think it's safe to say that the resent Avengers movie was beyond awesome. There's little doubt in my mind after all the smiling faces I saw as I exited the theater last week. They did a good job of bringing the characters out and even better job of bringing them all together. And the endings had me wanting more. From what I hear; there will be more. The box office said they made millions upon millions, so that alone is incentive for them to get cracking on the next film. While I do want to see and Avengers 2. What I really want to see is more Marvel comicbook heroes getting a movie. Much like how they released Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, etc. Seeing a full length film to flesh out some of the more popular and interesting characters that graced the pages of the Marvel universe. Here's hoping....

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1