The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking (MoyaKetsu)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Thinking (MoyaKetsu) Empty
PostSubject: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Tatsuya walked through Central Park as night time approached. He needed to be alone right now. It was still a lot to process. He found out who framed him, but he couldn't do anything about it. When he found out who had framed him, he had inadvertently almost taken out his rage on Sumiko. Though she had already forgiven him, it was hard for him to forgive himself. There was no reason for him, to have gone over the edge like that. He didn't hurt her. He didn't even yell directly at her. It was just the rage he felt towards Raiden looking for an outlet. He frightened her. For the first time in their relationship, he scared her. Numerous times she had been scared for him. Scared that he would die. Scared that he was gone forever. But for the first time she had been scared of him. It was only for five seconds at most. But for those five seconds Tatsuya was a completely different person. He would never be able to forget that look on her face. He stopped when he found himself at the lake. He bent down and picked up a handful of rocks, lobbing them into the lake.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female
Number of Posts : 72
Job/Interests : drawing and anime...yea that's about it...
Quote : My blood taste too sweet, maybe I should lay off the candy...
Registration Date : 2012-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Moya hissed in her mind silently. Her dull red hair sweeping around her face as she ran. People, far to many had crowded her all say and all she wanted was the blissful quiet of her job. Her cat Coco was held tight to her chest, tucked between her breast as she ran. The thin material of her tights were ripped from thorns and few drops of midnight black blood ran down her legs.

She had been called about a "demon" that kept appearing around the lake. It was said to have drowned multiple children. Young children, and Moya wouldn't be surprised if she found a hollow waiting for her tonight. She knew it was always a hollow or just a a wandering soul waiting to be brought to the soul society. It made her wonder why she took this job. it did pay well, and she got to travel a lot. She used to love her job, but right now she would rather be at home drinking tea. With a certain person.

Moya blushed at that thought and fought to keep her head out of the clouds. In the process though she failed to see she was beside the lake and she tripped over a branch and splashed into the shallow water. Coco hissed and pulled onto the shore shaking his fur. Moya lifted her head and took in her surroundings, her fingers searching for the charm. The one that burned like fire, or numbed her skin with frostbite. Sure enough it was there and Moya stood looking around.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Tatsuya continued tossing rocks into the lake, lost in thought. His mind kept on returning to when he scared Sumiko. "Tch" He crushed a rock in his hand with little effort. His head turned when he heard water splash just a little way from where he was. "Should really watch where you are going." Tatsuya spoke out loud. He forgot that he wasn't in his gigai. When he realized it, he didn't feel any type of reiatsu from her, so he was sure she wouldn't hear him. Not that there was anything he could do, he walked over to her to make sure she was okay. Tatsuya saw that she was a young girl not older then sixteen years old. Being so young, he wondered what she was doing in the park alone when it was getting dark. Well maybe not alone, he thought when he saw the small cat trying to dry itself off. "Whatever." He leaned against a tree and looked passed the girl as she got out of the lake, soaking wet, but for the most part, unharmed. There was just a bit of daylight left or maybe it was just the lights from the city. It was hard to tell, but the moon was full and high already. It was the only thing visible in the night sky as the lights from the city drowned out all the stars in the sky. Tatsuya let out a dreadful sigh, wishing to himself that he was back in Soul Society. Back in the second squad like nothing had ever happened.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Moya heard the voice, it rang in her ears. Maybe she could pretend she didn't see him, that she didn't know he was there. She trudged onto the land and took a good look around. "Well Coco the reports said it appears when the moon is full. I guess we have a few hours until three A.M though..." Moya spoke aloud to her small tabby kitten. The small kitten replied with a mew as it began licking it's fur. Moya took a closer look around the lake. It was dark so it must be deep, or maybe a trick of the light. Yet the feeling of being watched bothered her, the man behind her made a tight feeling in her chest appear. Her stomach twistin and twirling and she hoped he couldn't peice togather who she was. She rolled backwards on her heels, and let herself fall onto the ground, and she began to hum. It was calming song, its orginal words in latin. Lilium, a sad song but it always held her tight in it's grasp.

Moya ran her fingers down her legs. The thin stockings were ripped in so many places, she would need a new pair when she got home. She ran her fingers over one of the larger cuts on her upper thigh. It left a streak of blood on her finger, though it looked more like a pen broke on her. Moya streached her arms up into the air, a statisfing crack came from her shoulders and between her shoulder blades. She watched the man leaning against the tree from the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Tatsuya slid down the tree to a sitting position, staring passed the girl, intently on the lake as his mind drifted. He focused in on happier days, before all this crap with the murder. It didn't take long before he thought of what happened not long ago. He let out a grunt of frustration and punched the ground, leaving an decent indention behind. His eye's quickly focused on the girl. "Did she flinch?!" He thought as he looked questioningly at her. "Hey!" He called out to her with a sharp yell to see if she would look his way.

OOC: sorry for the short reply.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:45 pm

The strange man suddenly punched the the ground making her finch at the unexpected noise. Moya fought to control her breathing. Had he noticed her? Her question was quickly answered as he called out, and as he did she raised her eyes to the sky and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes, hiding the world behind a cloak of black. "Yes?" She replied with a shaking voice. Why aren't I more confident? Her stomach tightened, as she begged to unseen Gods that he would leave her alone. Her muscles tensed, and she pulled her arms tight to her body.

She blinked her eyes opened and her blood red orbs traveled over to him. They seemed to give off a eerie glow in the dim light. A soft layer of fear lied over her eyes, and a curtain of pale red hair fell partly over them.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Tatsuya gazed at the young female with a quizzical look as he shifted forward, leaning with his right arm on his knee. "So you can hear me." He asked in a much softer tone then he used to get her attention. "Then why ignore me out right?" He asked while trying to feel her spiritual pressure, but still coming up with nothing. "Odd. You are able to see me, but I can't detect any spiritual pressure from you." He tried to process the information to come up with an answer himself. "You are either very powerful, able to conceal your presence, and could care less about me. Or you are a bount." He waited just a second for a reaction before continuing. "I'm leaning towards the bount theory. If you were powerful, you voice would not be so shaky." He said as he grabbed for his zanpakuto. "Relax." He quickly tossed it right next to her, still in it's sheath. "I'm here to clear my mind. That is all." He leaned back against the tree and took in a deep breath. He wasn't worried that she might try something. He didn't feel any killer intent from her. Besides, he didn't need his zanpakuto to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Moya let out a small hmph. Well isn't he the smart one? she growled in her head. She wrapped her finers around Tatsu, who burned agaisnt her cold skin. He didn't seem bothered by her presence at all. He even threw his zanpakto so it landed right next to her. Her natural curiosity began to get the better of her. Moya sat silently watching him, curious about who he was. Coco mewed and pawed at her free hand, begging her to pet him. After a few seconds her questions got the better of her, and her fear shrunk away.

"I thought soul reapers stayed in the soul society?" She asked him, just loud enough for him to hear her. Moya's eyes travelled down to the sword. She picked it up and turned it in her hands. The blade stil carefully hidden in the sheath. It was rather pretty, even though she wasn't one for swords.

ooc- sorry for any misspelling google chrome isn't running right today so i have to go on IE
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Tatsuya gazed at her as she wrapped her fingers around a black egg-like charm attached to her shorts. He determined that it was the doll's seal and grew a bit curious as to what the true form of the doll might look like. After a second he dismissed the thought and stared up into the night sky, letting the girl think about her situation. He looked back to her when she finally spoke. "For the most part, we usually do. But we also send out patrols to the Living World when necessary." He replied and watched as she examined his zanpakuto. "But you don't need to worry about anything." He tried to reassure her that he meant no harm. "Our primary concern are hollows. We have no issues with other spiritual beings as long as they keep themselves." He added a brief objective to a normal shinigami's duties. Since he wasn't with the Gotei 13 right now, he didn't need her to know. "How about you? What brings you to the park at night?"

Last edited by DarkMaster on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:31 pm

She pulled the sword so a few inches peered back at her. It really was a pretty sword, and the reflection of her bright red eyes shinec back at her curiously. "Right hollows, not a big fan myself. They cause problems." She mummered her voice low as she inspected the zanpakto. She looked back up as he asked her why she was here.

"I came here for my job. I do like to live normally every now an than. I work as a psyhic, and a paranormal investigator." She replied calmly. "It's easy, I get to travel for cheap, and it can be entertaining. I got alot of time to kill." She muttered the last part. "Anyway the people in the town nearby found me and wanted me to check out the lake. It seems some kids have been drowning, and they're convinced it's a demon of some sort."

She looked at the sword for a second before turning back to him. "It's a really pretty Zanpakto." She told him. It was a little plain, but kind of elegant. It reminded her of an orginal samuri swords. Moya smilied softly to him.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:59 pm

He listened as she explained he reason in the big city. His attention really focused when she mentioned people thought a "demon" might drowning children. At least until she complimented his zanpakuto. "Thank you. She is indeed a beautiful zanpakuto, but her beauty truly shines when I let her loose." Tatsuya smirked and reached out for his zanpakuto, holding it in front of himself as he thought of Suzaku's released form. He put his zanpakuto as his mind quickly went back to the so called demon. "I've been in this city for quite some time, and I don't recall too much out of the ordinary here. Then again, I do travel a bit much, so its viable that I might have missed those so called attacks." Tatsuya's eyes looked from the girl to the lake trying to think of anything unusual happening around the lake when he was in the city. "You mentioned earlier that the occurrences happened around three in the morning. I've never known a hollow to have a schedule, and children aren't usually out at that time. I'd say it's a bunch crap, but hey, its a paycheck." He gave her a quick assessment. "If you don't mind, how bout I stick around. If it just so happens to be a hollow, it'll be good to have someone experienced around." He suggested with a smirk. He was hoping she would say yes. He could use the distraction.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Moya shrugged as he took the zanpakto back. . "I've seen hollows with the power to control people. It's not that hard to get into the head of a human. I can do it with a few simple words, and lies of magic powers." Moya gave a small huff of laughter. She looked over at him and crossed her arms. "You know just cause I may look young doesn't mean I am. For all you know I could be twice you age." She muttered with a long sigh. "But I guess if you want to you can," She said standing up and looking out onto the lake. It seemed peaceful and quiet. It was hard to believe somewhere at the bottom was the corpse of a child.

As a bount she had lived a long time, and traveled around the world. She had seen many things, but the death of a child would always bother her. She lifted her fingers to her stomach. Tapping in a slow rhythm, One finger at a time. As a bount she couldn't have a child of course, and it pissed her off to the royal heavens when humans couldn't see the blessing they to had. Maybe it made her soft to never touch the soul of a child, but she couldn't live with herself if she did. It was a person that never got the chance to live. Knowing that and looking at people who beat, murdered, and did unspeakable thing to their own children, it broke her heart. Or what she had left of a heart. Moya sighed heavily as Coco purred and rubbed against her leg. It was the closest to a child she would ever have.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:30 pm

Tatsuya gave her a quizzical look as she laughed and listened to her comment before getting up with a low grunt. "I beg your pardon. I didn't mean to imply that your appearance made you seem weak." He quickly dusted of the back of his shihakusho. "I only meant that two is better than one. Besides..." Tatsuya finished securing his zanpakuto to his sash and instantly appeared next to the female bount. "Age..." He then appeared on the other side of her before she could see him. "Is only a number for us." He finished off his statement in that spot. "Don't worry. I don't think I'll be in the way, if it does end up being a hollow." He had a smug look cross his face as he looked down at the bount.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:50 pm

"Maybe it is just a number." Moya replied softly. She took a step closer to the man, looking the taller male in the eyes. "But you would be surprised what even a weak bount can do on her own." She narrowed her eyes softly a thin playful smile dancing on her lips. Moya reached under her jacket and the sealed doll from it's chain. Moya took a few steps back before tossing the warm hunk of metal upward. "Zeige Dich, Tastsu!" She called the command and with a dark black flash a large dragon soon stood not far away from the girl.

Tastsu slowly reached his head forward. He shoved the girl back on her butt and shoved his face in the shinigami's face. He blew his breath roughly into his face from her nose. "What are you doing with this man Moya?" Tatsu growled. His yellow eyes gleaming dangerously. "May I rip him apart?"
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Tatsuya crossed his arms as the bount stepped away from him. His right eye cocked up when she tossed what he had suspected to be her doll's seal into the air. Tatsuya's head turned slightly to the side with the black flash and returned when the large black dragon doll stood before him. Tatsuya didn't budge an inch when the dragon shoved its master to the ground and come face to face with him. His hair flew back when the dragon breathed roughly at him. Tatsuya didn't blink as he stared back at the dragon with his own yellow eyes. A confident look in his eyes, no killing intent within them, but not the slightest bit of fear either; unlike the dragon before him. "Down boy. Don't go biting off more then you can chew. I'd hate for you to have heart burn from a hot meal." Tatsuya stated with a bit of arrogance, not taking his eyes from the dragon.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Moya rolled her eyes. "I really hope that's not a reference to your appearance." She huffed. She returned her attention to Tatsu. "Can you please take a look around, and see if you can find anything?" She asked him. Tatsu looked at Moya than back at the shinigami. The large black dragon reared up on his hind legs.

"Fine, but if he even so much as looks at you wrong he can expect 3rd degree burns." The dragon growled before flapping his wings and taking off into the sky. The dragon soon blended into the black sky. Moya turned her attention back to the man. "He's a pain." She muttered with a small huff of laughter. Moya stood up patting herself off.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Tatsuya heard Moya's comment and leaned to the side to look around the dragon. "Trust me, that would definitely be the last thing I would mention." He had a smirk on his face and looked back at the dragon while still leaning to the side. When Moya asked the dragon to take a look around, he straightened up and uncrossed his arms. "Don't go making a promise you can't keep." Tatsuya called out to the dragon as it flew into the air. "Nah, he seems like blast." Tatsuya replied to Moya with a chuckle. "Personally I would like to see what he can do in a battle." Tatsuya casually mentioned to Moya.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Moya shrugged picking up her kitten and placing it carefully on her head, where the kitten held onto her face and purred loudly. " He's a dragon, he does what dragons do best. Burn shit." Moya replied taking another quick look at the lake. "Maybe you'll get to see." She said softly. She would still rather be at home than here right now. Sleeping, or sipping tea. Even a walk through the forest sounded better.

Moya looked back over at the man. "Well we have a little bit before he gets back, and nothing seems to be happening." She yawned. Her sharp senses picked up a sound in the bushes not to far away though. Moya spun around on her heel, causing Coco to fall into the hood of her jacket. "What the hell was that?" As Moya spoke a small child, no older than nine, walked from the bushes. Her eyes wide and dull as if she were already dead.

She was walking right to the lake. Stumbling around as if blind. She seemed to have no idea what she was doing. Moya took a few paces toward the child. "Alright well that's new." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Tatsuya focused his gaze into the sky as Moya spoke, looking for the dragon in the night sky. He heard the bushes move just as Moya did. He quickly turned and grabbed for his zanpakuto with both hands, one on the hilt and one on the scabbard. He pushed his zanpakuto out an inch with his thumb as the bushes moved some more. When the child walked out from the bushes, he let out a sigh and pushed his zanpakuto back in. "Just a kid." Tatsuya answered Moya who then walked towards her. "Tch, looks like you might be right." He walked over towards the girl, blocking her path. She just stumbled her way around him. Tatsuya let out a hmph as she went passed him, before he put his hand in front of her face. "Geki." Tatsuya called out creating a red light around the girl paralyzing her on the spot. "I suggest you call your dragon back." Tatsuya turned to Moya leaving the little girl where she was.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Moya was already whistling the high pitched noise to summon Tatsu before Tatsuya even spoke. It took seconds for the large dragon to jump down onto the ground. "Get ready," Moya hissed. She turned her eyes to watch the lake, and a normal person wouldn't be able to see the change in the flow in the water. Years after years of traveling and waiting like a patient cat watching a mouse hole had taught her to notice everything. The water was shifting, not from wind no. It was moving underneath. Coco was soon taken from the hood and tossed towards the woods. The kitten quickly got the clue and ran off into the trees.

Just as the kitten disappeared a large tentacle crawled out of the water. It looked like the leg of an octopus. The suckers underneath barely making a noise at it traveled to Moya. The girl just took a few steps back, and commanded Tatsu. "Tatsu freeze it. Try and and force it out of the water." Her voice was light as she spoke. Tatsu did just as told, black fire spit from his lips in a streamline. The fire was cold, so very cold that Moya could feel the air drop in temperature from her closeness to the Tatsu. It caught the hollow off guard and the tentacle was now frozen to the ground.

Moya held her hand up to the shinigami. "Wait until I need you. I know exactly what I'm doing." She commanded as the water shifted more by the large angry creature. "Tatsu try raising the temperature of the water." Why a nod the Dragon slithered towards the water and let out a now boiling hot line of black flames over the water.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Tatsuya watched as the dragon came from the air to the ground and turned his attention to the water as he felt the familiar presence of a hollow nearby. As Moya released her pet into the woods a squid-like tentacle approached them from the lake. Tatsuya stepped directly in front of the little girl, putting himself between her and the tentacle. He had unhinged his zanpakuto from the sheath with his left hand for a quick draw if necessary, but stayed where he was. "Cold fire?!" Tatsuya thought as the dragon spit out jet black fire from its mouth. As the temperature dropped around them, Tatsuya's reiatsu started to rise countering the drop with his own heat. As much as he hated the cold, he raised the temperature around them for the child most of all, he didn't need her to get sick or something. Tatsuya was about to offer his assistance, before Moya raised her hand to him ans asked him to wait. "Heh. I wouldn't think of interfering. Besides, you're the one on the clock. I'm just the audience member." He stayed where he was as he watched the dragon go to work, this time letting out the same black flame as before, but hotter, a lot hotter. "Interesting." He thought as he took in the dragons abilities so far.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Moya took a step forward setting a foot on top of the frozen tentacle. The hollow was uncomfortable clearly, The water began bubbling. No it's not boiling how would it be? No the the hollow was doing something. The hollow began thrashing, and it pulled it's body from the water. Moya let out a sadistic grin, a laugh escaped her mouth. It worked, the hollow came out showing it's ugly face. A Large octopus hollow, it looked more like the Kraken though. Tatsu let out a growl. "Fun, fun, fun, funity, fun." Moya mumbled sarcastically. Moya reached into her jacket and from the strap on her side she pulled out what looked like a small staff. No more than a foot long, with a small twirl it unleashed into a large black scythe. "So Glad I invested in this." Moya said softly as a large tentacle came straight at her. She twirled her fingers and pulled the black blade through the tentacle. It fell spattering blood onto Moya and causing the hollow to scream. Tatsu reared into the air with a roar, jumped at the hollow scratching and biting. Moya herself ran forward and cut down the tentacles. It was like fighting a bunch of different little hollows. Tatsu was doing his best to not use up the fire. This was getting on her nerves. "Tatsu," She hissed as and slunk up beside her. She was quiet so the shinigami wouldn't hear her. Tatsu understood and let out the long high pitched whistle. Higher than the sound of a dog whistle and it bit at Moya's ears. She prayed it worked.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:04 am

Tatsuya crossed his arms as he watched Moya jump onto the frozen tentacle. Not long after, the hollow began to thrash underneath the surface of the water as the temperature was raised to an uncomfortable level. "Not bad." Tatsuya thought to himself at the tactic they used to get the hollow to reveal itself. Tatsuya smirked when he watched her pull a scythe like weapon from her jacket and slice off a portion of the hollow's tentacle. It was kind of a chaotic scene watching Moya and her doll attacking the hollow. It was relatively weak, Tatsuya would have attacked the main body as soon as it showed itself, but he didn't mind getting entertained with the show. All of a sudden Tatsuya's sight became distance and unfocused. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head. "What was that?" Tatsuya shook his head again and returned his attention back to the battle once his focus returned.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Moya laughed as the hollow's movements slowly came to a stop. It's body limp, no it wasn't dead. It's mind was no longer it's own. Moya took a few steps back, her sadistic fun done with. Moya laid the long handle of the weapon over her shoulders. The dragon chuckled, a rumble through his chest as it entered into the night air with a growl. Soon the long tentacles began moving again as the dragon made his will work. The hollow began tearing itself apart, ripping it's self to death slowly and painfully. Just because the hollow had no control over itself didn't mean it couldn't feel pain. Apparently the kitten deemed it safe and now purred and wrapped itself around the girl's legs. Moya giggled softly and reached down to pet her cat. "Don't worry this shouldn't take to long." She said quietly as she put the scythe away. It had been a low level hollow, but it was getting her a lot of money. It's too bad this hadn't been more fun, and with that Moya gave a pout.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:55 am

Tatsuya's narrowed his eyes on the dragon as the hollow went limp. "I didn't see anything significant that the dragon did. How did it defeat the hollow?" Tatsuya thought as he waited to see what would happen next. He was surprised when the hollow started tearing itself apart. "Mind Control!" He thought to himself as the hollow took its time slowly destroying itself. Though Moya and her dragon had already defeated the hollow, Tatsuya didn't like that they made it suffer. "Hado number four - Byakuya." He pointed at the hollow and let a white lightning bolt bisect it quickly. "Whether it is human or hollow, no creature deserves a slow death." Tatsuya stated in disappointment, looking at the dragon and Moya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking (MoyaKetsu)   Thinking (MoyaKetsu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking (MoyaKetsu)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next