The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to call Home(DarkMaster)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

A place to call Home(DarkMaster) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to call Home(DarkMaster)   A place to call Home(DarkMaster) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Tatsuya leaned against the wall to the right of the door looking at Sumiko as she finished healing the boy. When Ren said her good bye to the boy, he kept his gaze on Sumiko and boy. He was furious with Ren. He should have cut her down on the spot, but he wasn't one to go back on his word. Next time, he would do as he said. "Hey, where is she going?" The boy asked when Ren left. "She's going home. Same as you." Tatsuya answered the boy, who looked up confused. "Shouldn't I be going with her then?" The boy asked, looking back and forth between Tatsuya and Sumiko. "No, your home is much nicer and safer." Tatsuya answered once again this time unsheathing his sword. "Hey. Wait a minute." The boy pleaded thinking Tatsuya was going to kill him. Tatsuya quickly closed the distance between them and placed the hilt of his zanpakuto against the boy's head. The boy disappeared into thin air. Once the boy was gone, Tatsuya explained what had happened to Sumiko. Needless to say, she was disappointed, but not surprised with Ren. After a bit more talking Tatsuya and Sumiko got back into their gigai and decided to head back to the complex.
Back to top Go down

A place to call Home(DarkMaster)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: