The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!!   CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:32 pm

AND THE WINNER IS........scroll down to see results.

I got your attention, right? Good. Here at Bleach World Forum we've had our share of captains, but for the most part they tend to go rogue or reset themselves into a new character. Nothing wrong with that, but we do need a command structure for those in the 13 Gotei. As such it's been suggested to have NPCs fill the slots. In the past we NPC'd several veteran players that had graced our site, but that's rather dull. So why not just create new NPCs? A valiant idea if I've heard one, but there's a problem; where's the fun in that? So I say let's have the players devise some characters for the top tiers of the Gotei 13 and make a contest of it. The prizes are as follows:

1st Place: The grand prize winner will receive a $30 e-gift card. E-gift card, electronic gift cards, are used for online purchases. They are sent via email so it's an excellent way to deliver to our friends across the ocean. The winner gets to choose a credit at from one of the following locations: Amazon, Best Buy, Think Geek, or Wal-Mart. In addition the 1st place winner's NPC will be appointed Captain Commander of the 13 Gotei along with granting them 10 free experience points, and 3 stat points.

2nd Place:
This winner will receive a $20 e-gift card of their choice, 5 free experience points, and 2 stat points.

3rd Place: : This winner will receive a $10 e-gift card of their choice, 3 free experience points, and 1 stat point.

There are no prizes for any places beyond 3rd at this time. Sorry. These prizes are subject to change (I might add more as the mood strikes me.)
Now for the rules:

• Each person is allowed 1 and only 1 submission. You cannot use alternate accounts. If you do so all your applications will be deleted/dropped/rejected.

• Character can be rank 7-8. Bankai will be obtained. 2nd ability is optional.

• Create an original character. The judges will be searching other websites for similarities. If you have taken a character from another site/person your application will be deleted/dropped/rejected. Avoid "Captainizing" your own character. I'd suggest not using your current character's future powers else you'll be unable to gain them when the time comes.

• Anyone joining the site from this date will only be eligible for half of the prizes listed. If they new person submits an application and win they will only be granted the experience points as a prize. To gain half of the e-gift reward a player must have completed 3 roleplay threads with other characters before the ending date.

• NO VISORED Shunko, or Oversoul.

• You must follow the shinigami template for the application, no excuses.

• Submissions are not final until the ending date. You will be allowed to edit, delete, or resubmit a new application before then.

• Contest ends May 31 This date may change so be sure to check for updates.

• Send your application via Private message to Admin/Mods. Be sure to put "Contest entry" as subject. The application will be put into the moderator's forum for safe keeping. If you wish to edit or delete said application contact a Mod or Admin

Last edited by Arawn on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!!   CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:06 am

Contest update. Prizes are now, 30, 20, 10. Only so it's easier to give 1/2 prize for those newer people. (less math). Final date Has changed.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!!   CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:12 am

LAST DAY FOR CONTEST ENTRY!!!

If more time is needed request an extension now.

Current number of requests: 1/5.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!!   CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Contest is now closed. If you had a Submission you missed the deadline. Sorry. Judging will begin and winner announced soon.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!!   CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Thanks to everyone that entered we now have our winners. Please send a PM with you email address for your e-gift card. You other prizes can be redeemed at any time, please be sure to send a message with the changes you wish and the s

So without further ado we have our winners:

1st Place: Kinnosuke Yamana
2nd Place: Kai Shiorai
3rd Place: Feng Kyourashi

Congratulations to the winners. We still have other captain seats to fill so another contest will be coming up again. Hope everyone enjoyed our game and will try again next time.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!!   CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:52 pm

The NPCs have been posted (thanks DM). If the winners want to edit them slightly (I think they might send a word) Don't forget to claim your prizes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!!   CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CREATE A CAPTAIN CONTEST!!!!!
Page 1 of 1