The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hibiki Jishin :: Shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibiki Jishin

Hibiki Jishin

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-01-18

Hibiki Jishin :: Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Hibiki Jishin :: Shinigami   Hibiki Jishin :: Shinigami I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am

Shinigami

Name: Hibiki/Akki

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 140lbs

Looks:  
Spoiler:

Personality:

Duality
Spoiler:

--~♦~--

Hibiki
Spoiler:
--~♦~--

Akki
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakuto: Hibiki dual-wields wakizashi. Each blade is approximately one and a half feet in length, total, with six inches being the hilt. They are full-tang, and honed on a single edge. Neither possesses a guard, and the hilt of each is wrapped in scarlet cloth, dark enough to match the color of blood, and with no pattern woven into it. From the bottom of each, and woven into the cord, a long red strip of cloth, with intermittent black markings close to the top, extends about 4 feet, when unraveled, and the rest is wrapped around part of the hilt. It looks like a tuning fork that's been flattened, and sharpened into a lethal weapon, then divided in half. From the top of he hilt, each blade juts off at a 45 degree angle from the flattened top of the hilt. After about two inches along the angle, the blade rises straight up, the rest of the blade creating the foot in length aside from the hilt.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 25

Speed: 20

Technique: 20

Fighting Skill: 16

[Updated 8/26/13: +5 rank 1, +5 rank 2, +10 rank 3]

History:
Spoiler:

Role Playing Sample:
From A Naruto site I used to RP on:
Spoiler:

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3833-legacy-solo-hibiki-jishin#28592
Role Playing Sample:
See any of Kaoseu/Hibiki's posts.

Last edited by Hibiki Jishin on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Hibiki Jishin :: Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hibiki Jishin :: Shinigami   Hibiki Jishin :: Shinigami I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Still with the super long application.  Rolling Eyes  Approved.

CURRENT RANK - 3
Back to top Go down

Hibiki Jishin :: Shinigami
Page 1 of 1