The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hayate Inoguchi (Shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidrocksout

Kidrocksout

Male
Number of Posts : 10
Job/Interests : Being a sadist.
Quote : "meh"
Registration Date : 2012-04-03

Hayate Inoguchi (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Hayate Inoguchi (Shinigami)   Hayate Inoguchi (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:20 am

Shinigami

Name: Hayate Inoguchi

Age: Died 10 years ago. Actual Age 24, but appears 15. (Acts 15 too.)

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 55 kg

Looks:
Hayate Inoguchi (Shinigami) _ice-fire_-albums-anime-pics-picture111836-anime-boy-chibi-kiro-cb

Personality: Hayate will appear to be calm and composed. He is a HUGELY self-obsessed and hates any negative comment about his ability or talent etc. Though he won't show it on his face, he gets really mad whenever such a thing happens. He's a sadist, and loves to see his enemies suffer. He's also very sarcastic, and usually taunts everyone. He procrastinates a lot and is reluctant to do any task at the beginning, but once he makes up his mind, it's pretty hard to persuade him to do something else. He is also judgemental of people's appearance and when he meets someone new, he'll immediately predict something about that person's personality based on his appearance. He gets pretty surprised when these predictions do not match.
He doesn't have many friends, but he loves the few he has to death. He is very loyal to his friends and will do anything to help them (even if it means he's gonna get in trouble).

Sealed Zanpakuto: A katana. The blade's tip appears to be dipped in black paint with a black ribbon-like marking all the way till the guard. The guard is shaped like a cross and sweeps back a little. The sheath is colored a shade of deep olive green and the word "Archangel" is inscribed on it. He keeps the sword horizontal to his back just above the hips.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 18

Speed: 17

Technique: 10

Fighting Skill: 15

History:
Hayate never knew his parents. They had abandoned him at the age of 4, when he was utterly helpless. With no siblings, he was left to survive on his own. But what could he do? He somehow eked out a life for a few months. But then winter came. And with winter, the hopes of little Hayate's life started diminishing. He had no warm clothes, he had no means to earn, he had no place to live. On the night of Christmas eve, he was almost dead, curling up in an alley with a dirty blanket he found in a dumpster. As he started losing hope, suddenly he heard a voice, a voice which was kind, but strong. As he looked up and saw an old man, quite plump, with long hair and round glasses. He asked Hayate to come with him, as he would give him a home. Hayate couldn't believe his eyes or ears. Why would this man give him a home? What use was he? But then he remembered old fairly tales, and the myth of Saint Nicholas, commonly known as Santa Claus. With a timid voice, he asked, "Are you Santa?". The old man laughed and replied, "Well, I guess you can call me that". With that Hayate went with the old man, whom he forever called Santa-san, and never knew the real name of.
He lived with Santa-san for the rest of his short human life. One day, as he was returning home from the grocer's he saw a child, lost and wandering around the road. Reminding him of his old days, he went towards the child. He was about to call out to the child, a speeding truck suddenly started honking rapidly, signalling that it's brakes have failed. It was moving towards the child. With little time, he jumped towards the child without thinking. He somehow pushed the child away, but couldn't move away in time. Everyone nearby gathered and took Hayate to the nearest hospital, but they were too late. Hayate died of multiple serious injuries and a brain haemorrhage.
He ascended to Soul Society and learned of the "Shinigamis", and how they save people from savage spirits called "Hollows". He decided, that since he died saving a person, he should spend his afterlife saving spirits.

Role Playing Sample:
"What is this place?" he thought as he entered the Rukongai. "This looks like a village, but didn't I die? Is heaven such a poor place?". He started walking through the street. A sign catched his attention. It said, 'West Rukongai, District 23'. The houses were almost uniformly made of wood and were mostly two-storeyed. "Wandering Soul City? What the hell? What is this place?" he muttered to himself. "Are you new here?" he heard a voice and turned around. He saw a middle aged man with a stubble. He had very light brownish hair and jet black eyes. "Well, yeah. I guess."
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Hayate Inoguchi (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayate Inoguchi (Shinigami)   Hayate Inoguchi (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Such a sad story. Poor lad. I see no problem with the application.
APPROVED.

CURRENT RANK - 0
Back to top Go down

Hayate Inoguchi (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1