The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Standing in the rain[Akira]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female
Number of Posts : 72
Job/Interests : drawing and anime...yea that's about it...
Quote : My blood taste too sweet, maybe I should lay off the candy...
Registration Date : 2012-03-03

Standing in the rain[Akira] Empty
PostSubject: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Rain pounded hard into the ground. The sky was black and nothing was to be seen. Loud bangs ripped through the silence, than bright scars would rip the sky apart. The water felt like ice shards beating into her skin. The water bounced off her skin giving her a ghostly glow in few seconds the world lit up. The world was quiet and barren on the top of this skyscraper. Her head was bent to watch the sky. Her red eyes watched the sky. She was all alone, not Coco, or even Tatsu were with her. Her body was painfully numb. Moya what are you doing to yourself? You're going to get sick. Her voice nagged at her within her mind. It seemed distant like a dying breath. Slow and painful. Red-brown hair clumped to her dripping with water, her clothes tight to her waterfalls sliding down her body. Her tan jacket stuck to her in uncomfortable ways. Moya tried to lift her arm to pull away at the hair sticking to her face. Yet she couldn't move her arm. It hurt to even think about moving it. Her fingers refused to obey her. Her mind wasn't there though. It was off back in the forest, she was worried that the soul society might come for her. She wasn't exactly what they wanted roaming around. It was driving her mad, to the point she constantly woke from nightmares. The cold showers stopped working, and dark circles had formed under her eyes. A small high-pitched sneeze left her mouth and her body shuddered. Her knees no longer able to hold her up she fell down. Her body lay there, she turned her head to the side breathing in the water rich air. She closed her eyes and let the cold water consume her.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male
Number of Posts : 105
Registration Date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:51 am

Akira found himself walking down the stormy streets that night with a bag of materials in one hand and an umbrella in the other. He had ventured from Karakura to this nearby metropolis for a change of scenery as well as a little shopping for various things. Just some odds and ends that he might be needing in the near future. The bustling success of this city's market made it a prime place to get what one needed at good prices, though money wasn't going to be a problem for him any time in the near future with the amount he'd saved up over his lifespan. Being independent of normal necessities, a bount could easily build up their assets in exchange for going without certain comforts like solid food or a residence for a period of time.

Sirene was unsealed as usual, her wings not even drawing people's attention in the streets as they hurried along their way to get where they needed to go and out of the storm. She skipped ahead of Akira, not bothering to take shelter beneath his umbrella. Instead, she took delight in feeling the rain on her face and happily jumped into every puddle she passed. Akira raised an eyebrow at the childish behavior, but left her to her own devices. They continued down the street, starting to head out of the city and begin their long trek back to Karakura Town. Akira could take a cab or a bus if he wanted, but he didn't see the point. He didn't have anywhere he needed to be in a hurry, so why waste the money to just find himself home and with nothing else to do sooner rather than later? Sirene then stopped and started to stare upwards with a curious look on her face. Akira strode up and inquired as to what was up.

"Did you hear something?" He didn't feel any violent reiatsus in the area, so the only explanation he could imagine was that she'd heard something in the deluge of the rain. Though she had excellent hearing, it was still impressive in his mind that she'd heard anything over the rain, wind, and thunder.

"A sneeze...the voice sounded familiar." Sirene was now pointing up at the top of a skyscraper they were standing across the street from. "It's up there."

"Guess I'll check it out then."

He made his way across the street and walked calmly into the building. Choosing the more time consuming, but more sensible action of taking the stairs rather than the elevator during a storm, he briskly made his way up the skyscraper and eventually reached the door to the roof. He pushed it open and glanced about intensely, straining to see anything in the darkness the roof was shrowded in, being away from the glow of the street lamps on the roads below. A large streak of lightning suddenly flashed across the sky above the roof, illuminating its spread for a moment. In that instant, Akira saw the fallen figure of a female laying on the ground. Walking closer, he stood over the figure, holding out his umbrella to shield her from the falling rain. Now closer, he was able to make out more details of her appearance, leading him to the surprising realization that it was the bount girl he'd met recently.

"Strawberry-san." he said with a slight smirk at the name she'd asked him to call her by when they met. Then he brought a hand forward to brush a strand of soaked hair from her face, looking stoic, but sympathetic. "Strange time to be hanging out on a rooftop isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:22 pm

She couldn’t hear the door open, or the footsteps as they moved closer. Yet the warm feeling of skin on her skin woke her up from her cold sleep. She opened her bright red eyes dulled from the lack of sleep. She pulled herself up, painfully. It felt like all the bones in her body were breaking. She looked up at the familiar face. A little smile managed to crack out on her face. “Yea, I guess…but I needed time to just stop thinking.” Her voice was cracked and tired. Showing clearly how little she’s sleep if the dark circles didn’t give it away already. Yet the presence of another bount nearby calmed her enough to let her think rationally. It was calming to have the feel of somebody like her nearby. It was really nice.

“I guess I just really haven’t been having the greatest time recently. It’s been a bit hard.” It’s not that she wasn’t used to living a hard life, or even living alone. It was the fact that she was constantly looking over her shoulder, waking up in the middle of the night covered in sweat and gasping for air, and the cold showers that no longer helped. It was hard to get by on even a normal life with such little sleep. She was ready to just fall over and not get back up again, ever.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 am

Akira knew how Moya felt about crowds from their last encounter, so he kept things simple, sealing Sirene back into her pendant form and slumped down on the wet roof beside Moya, keeping his umbrella held up to keep the both of them out of the direct path of the rain. He took another look across at her face and noted the dark circles under her eyes. Her voice didn't seem strong either. At first glance, she came across as stressed and exhausted.

"You look like hell, I won't lie about that. Something been weighing on your mind a lot?" From the one time they'd met before, Akira could piece together that she didn't have a high threshold for stress. That could be bothering her if something had happened to give her a reason to constantly worry.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:01 pm

"I was in the forest a few days back. A man came and asked me if I knew the way out. A hollow was near and he ran off after it. I ran after him and he dropped one of those little green pills that the shnigami carry around. He was badly hurt and I was mad that the hollow was so near to my home so I fought with it." Moya had to take a break and breath in the fresh sharp air of the cold rain. "I don't know if he realized what I am, but I've been paranoid lately and whenever I try sleeping, I wake up from the most horrible nightmares." She could feel herself on the edge of completely loosing it. Like she was on a cliff side. With a tiger behind her and a tiger waiting below her. No matter which way she fell it would be the end of her. She just wanted to sit down and sob, and forget everything about the world around her. She listened to the thunder crack and watched the lighting light up the bleak world around her.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:00 am

"Wow, that's..." Akira paused for a moment, but chose to say what he thought honestly, "...really stupid." He understood what Moya was going through, but couldn't imagine what it was really like for her. He hadn't felt such helpless feelings since the night the bount who'd been his friend and tutor had died. Keeping his identity as a bount hidden wasn't something that he placed a high priority on. If anyone found out and decided to hurt him because of it, he'd simply fight back. It was that simple. He wondered about Moya's case though.

"Why do you fear the soul society so much? You don't seem to be the type of bount that would make them go out of their way to hunt you down. As long as you keep to yourself, their main efforts go towards hunting hollows...which I have no problem with them doing." Akira's voice grew extremely cold and slightly bloodthirsty with the last part of his sentence, his hatred of hollows showing in his voice. He stopped talking and took a deep breath to ease himself up.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Moya smiled a bit. "I know. It's just that, It's the first encounter I've ever had with one of them before." Moya let her head drop. She was too tired to hold it up. She knew if she were to snap. If she was unable to hold that mask in place she could become dangerous. The only thing she would do is kill and she wouldn't care who it was. She would only want to watch their blood fall to the ground. She could hurt so many people close to her, she didn't want to think about but she knew what would happen.

She would go on a rampage destroying anything in her path until she was stopped. Weather it e by a hollow, or a shinigami. In the end she would be killed and the only thing left behind would be a path of destruction. She never tried to e very strong knowing eventually that day would come. She knew that even letting them know such an unstable bount existed put her life in danger.

Moya rested her forehead on her hand. "I know I shouldn't worry so much, but I'm such a fragile girl." She couldn't remember the last time she confided like that in a person. The fact that she was beaten by every human she knew as a child. That she was just a monster inside. That she needed somebody to hold her up.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Akira supported his head on his free hand, thinking about the situation of Moya. Realistically, it was the same troubles of every other bount or spiritually advanced being. They had to live under the rules of the soul society. And if they chose to deviate from those rules, the shinigami would eradicate them without a second thought. Living under such an overbearing threat could mess with one's mind quite a bit if they let it. He was part of those who chose to disregard such fears.

"You may think that you're fragile, but that's only as true as you let it be. You can be weak and fragile, or you can persist and live your life as you wish. I don't know what happened in your past to make you so scared, but my own past has taught me to be strong. I won't let a friend die without a fight." He sat up and reached over with the hand not holding the umbrella to deliver a reassuring pat on Moya's knee. "I think I can consider you a friend. So you can rely on me to lend a hand if things get tough."
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:04 pm

A friend? Moya had never actually had a real friend other than Tatsu and Coco. Both were apart of her somehow though. Not another being separate from her. It sparked something within her. It was a feeling lost long ago as she had tried to bring it in only others, not herself. It was happiness, pure and blissful. A smile, a true one, cracked on her face and she wondered if she would be able to really find such happiness to last her a lifetime. She looked up at Akira. "Thank you," She she said softly. She was glad to have somebody to rely on in times of need. If Akira had not been here, she wondered if she would have died that night in the freezing rain. She shrugged the thought off though, knowing she wouldn't have.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:59 am

Akira stood up, letting the umbrella drift further to Moya's side to allow a few moments of feeling the rain drops some more. The truth was that he actually liked stormy nights like this. The various sounds that danced through the sky entranced him with their magnitude and chaotic harmony. But at the same time, it was probably best to move somewhere more dry. Offering his hand down to Moya, he proposed that they relocate.

"Not like you could get any wetter by staying out here, but why don't we find somewhere else to spend some time?"
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:00 pm

"That sounds like a good idea." Moya smiled taking his hand and letting him help her up. She didn't really care where she went as long as it was warm right now. She loved the rain, and sound of thunder, but she was freezing right now. In fact heaven sounded like a warm cup of mocha while sitting in front of a warm fire place. Something she hadn't done in a long time.

She wrung out her jacket as much as she could without taking it off. Seeing as how she didn't really wear a shirt under it, taking it off was a bad idea. Water ran down her creating a puddle on the already soaked ground.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Akira shrugged at the futility of ridding himself of the wetness he already had achieved. Acting on his earlier suggestion, he strode over to the door and prepared to open it. Before he could do so, a dark feeling made itself known among the shrouded skies of the city. Akira's hand quivered in disgust as he recognized the presence of a hollow. He whipped around, leaving the door closed and dropped his umbrella to the roof floor. Rain drenched him anew as he scanned the dark space above the building looking for the beast. He caught sight of the enemy as a flash of lightning lit up the stormy sky.

Spoiler:

A black winged hollow was swooping through the sky, looking for some souls to eat. It looked like a large, scaly creature with wings more resembling a bat than a bird. It's head showed no distinctive features such as eyes or a nose, but instead was opened up as a giant gaping maw that sought to consume any soul it could find. Akira scowled as the dark creature vanished from his view, blending in with the darkness of the clouds and the night sky. "Guess we'll have to put our current plans on hold." he muttered loud enough for Moya to hear. "It's going to be a pain trying to bring down something like that at this altitude." He grabbed his pendent and began to focus his energy, preparing himself to release Sirene and start the battle.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:28 pm

Moya happily strode to the door freezing. Akira just couldn't open the door fast enough for her. Than it his her like a wave of salt water. Knowing her down and disorientating her until she no longer knew which way was up and which was down. Her throat burned as if she had actually swallowed salt water. She turned to find a black creature that she already knew was a hallow. She backed up until she found the stone was solid against her back. It's batty wings carried it through the air, but she could never call it graceful. Not like Tatsu who swooped through the air with a grace that put hawks and eagles to shame.

She watched the creature disappear and looked over and admitted a sad truth. "Akira, I don't have Tatsu with me." Without Tatsu she wouldn't be able to fight a flying hallow. Sure if it was on the ground physical attacks would be possible to help him, but she couldn't fly. She scolded herself mentally for not bringing Tatsu with her.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:10 am

Akira frowned in response to the unwelcome news that Moya didn't have her doll with her. But it was better that he knew sooner rather than later. And such a thing was more of a setback than an actual serious problem. The first task would be getting the hollow's attention.

"Zeige Dich Sirene!" he shouted over the pounding rain as he ripped his pendent from his neck and tossed it into the air. The small object burst into a shining light, revealing the little winged girl that was his doll. Akira pointed in the direction the hollow had been sighted. "Fire!"

Sirene wasted no time obeying his order, screaming out with an amplified sound that rung through the sky at the hollow. At the range they were at, all it managed to do was exactly what Akira had hoped it would; the hollow thrashed and screeched as the scream washed over it and rang in its ears. This annoyed and angered it enough that it changed its aimless flight pattern and began to close in on the bounts and the doll on the roof. Akira moved on to the next part of his plan.

"Time for us to go." he said simply as he grabbed Moya's hand and ran over to the edge of the roof. There, he audaciously scooped her up in both his arms and gave a nod to Sirene before jumping over the side of the building. Sirene followed right behind them.

The descent to the ground below was terrifying and exhilarating all at the same time. The wind and rain whipped around the three as they zoomed downward at an ever increasing speed. Looking up, Akira could see the hollow giving chase. It was easier to see now that they were coming into the streets of the city. Though it wasn't much, the light from the building windows and the street lamps illuminated the area enough to keep the large black bird in view as it flew after its tormentors. Akira saw the sidewalk approaching fast beneath them and shouted for Sirene.

"I'll leave Moya's landing to you. Give me a boost so I can land myself."

Sirene sang out with her Schlachtruf ability to increase Akira's strength and reflexes. He flung Moya up as hard as he could, though with the way they were falling, it only served to slow her down while he continued to fall. Sirene swooped up behind Moya and latched onto her back. Her small size made it impossible to carry a person in flight for an extended amount of time, but with the added force of the storm's winds on this particular night, it was no trouble at all catching the two of them on the gale and gliding down to the streets in a relatively calm manner. Akira used his newly boosted reflexes to catch a hold of the neck of a street light as he came level with it, swinging down and around, vaulting himself from it down the street. He was going much too fast to just land right away. He turned his body over several times, rapidly somersaulting down the road. When he finally stopped on all fours in a position that resembled an arch backed cat, he had severe scrapes on his palms, but was otherwise unharmed. He'd gotten them down to the street and brought the hollow with them. Now they had to figure out how they'd fight it.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Moya pushed herself against the wall. Her fingers scrapping into the stone wall. Hiding in the shadows she watched as the doll girl was summoned. She really should have brought Tatsu with her, and she really wished she could summon him from a distance. Wishing didn't help a thing at this moment though. Shock flooded through her though as her hand was grabbed and she was suddenly running to the edge of the building. Did he seriously want her to jump over that thing? Only seconds passed for her to think about that as she was scooped up in his arms, and she could feel the heat spreading on her cheeks as she was in his arms her body against his chest, and she could feel her breath in her throat like a bubble that wouldn't move.

Air rushed past her, pulling her hair from her skin as it whipped painfully in her face. The bright lights of the city began illuminating from under her. For a few seconds she thought she could hear her heart beating. Loud enough for everyone around to hear. That shouldn't be possible when she hadn't heard her heart beat in many years. Peeling open her eyes she could that the beating was the beating of the wings farther up above her. The hollow following them down to the streets. "I hope you know what your doing!" She yelled at him, practically feeling the words ripped from her mouth. She felt like he was insane. She trusted him, but still that sickening feeling cut open her belly. It felt sick and metallic. She had been surprised she had even been able to speak. The safe feeling of his arms around her left and she was free falling. Her life entrusted to his doll. She twisted her head down to see him falling. Her reflexes kicked in, she kept twisting her head around and her shoulders and chest followed. She pulled her feet up halfway. Her tiny arms of the doll wrapped around her, and soon she was gliding.

The feeling of ground under her feet made her stand straight up, and the dizzying feeling in her stomach reached her brain and she was seeing double. She stumbled forward and fought to keep the bile down in her stomach. "Akira if I could see you right now I would slap you in face," She mumbled with a soft slur as she fought to keep upright. She forgot the hollow far above her coming after them. She shook her head with her arms outspread to keep her balance. Her muted red hair slapped her, and her sight began to clear. She looked above her to check on the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Akira smirked in spite of the situation, feeling a little mischievous about what he'd just put Moya through. It was true that he hadn't put much thought into that stunt before doing it, but it had been more dangerous for him than her and in the end had turned out fine, so he didn't see any sense in worrying about it further. Just to try and make her feel better he replied with a care free air.

"You can slap me as much as you want when we're done with this bird." He stepped into the middle of the street and watched as the hollow regained its sight of them, having lost them as they scattered for their landing. "Sirene, stay with her. You're her weapon for this fight." His words carried a double meaning that Sirene understood due to her capabilities.

Akira in the mean time fought to buy Moya some more time to recover from their dizzying drop before. Still feeling the effects of Sirene's boost on his abilities from earlier, he waited until the hollow was almost directly on top of him before vaulting himself from the ground and flying at it's diving body. Pulling his fist back, he drove a powerful blow into its stomach, causing the bird to thrash in pain as it lost control of its flight and they both came crashing back down to the street. The hollow swept out with a giant black wing as it got up on its feet in a rather ungraceful manner. Akira was caught by the swipe and was roughly thrown backwards down the street again. The effects of the schlachtruf were beginning to wear off, and he didn't want Sirene to use it on him again so fast. They'd have to wait until a more advantageous point in the battle to do so.

While Akira distracted the hollow, Sirene stood dutifully by Moya's side, following his orders strictly. When she felt that Moya had had enough time to get over her dizziness, she took one of her hands and wrapped Moya's own hand around it. "Akira-sama and I will give you a way to fight too." she said innocently with a friendly smile. The little doll's body glowed with a bright light and reformed itself into a handsome longsword resembling a giant feather. This was Sirene's core form, and it was exactly what Akira had been referring to when he called Sirene Moya's weapon for the fight. Even though Sirene's boosting ability couldn't work on other allies aside from Akira, her sword core form was free to be wielded by anybody. With her supplying her abilities as a buffing effect for him, a debilitating effect for the hollow, and a weapon for Moya, this fight was suddenly looking like it wouldn't be as difficult as it had first appeared up on the top of the skyscraper.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Moya set her dainty hands on her knees. Closing her eyes and blocking off everything around her. Pure, black bliss enveloped her as she fought to control her breathing. She could practically hear the hissing of Tatsu instructing her to fall into an almost coma like state to calm herself down. Taking slow deep breaths, blocking out sounds of battle that surly surrounded her by now. She could feel it breaking away, the mask she usually fought so hard to keep in place, she just let it slip away now though.Knowing a sweet innocent girl that fought to kept everyone happy was not who she needed to be at this second. Now she could feel the need to kill, the lust for blood. Crying out from the depths of her soul, wanting it so bad she could feel warm metallic liquid on her tongue. Her own blood did not satisfy her though as it slipped back down her throat. Thick like jelly, and blacker than the sky above. She wanted it. She wanted to watch somebody's blood fall to the floor, right now.

Her blood red eyes snapped open. A new life flames from deep within her making them shine even brighter than they had before. A new look had hit her eyes, a feral look, like a wild cat hunting down it's prey. She almost snapped at the creature next to her when she felt the girl's hand on her's. Holding it calmly wrapping it around her own warm hand, melting more of the cold if from when she sat pitying herself. "Akira-sama and I will give you a way to fight too." Than in her hand she saw a sword, not the hand of the girl. She cocked her head to the side ,only softly though. She was used to a scythe. A weapon she hadn't touched in awhile, she was rusty and she knew it. Moya's eyes shifted from the sword to the hollow. Sizing it up, trying to find it's weakest point. She was fed up with finding a strategy though. Strategies pissed her off, so she found a a good sized rock on the ground and kicked it through the air with practiced targeting towards the hollow. It was time for her to have some fun, if only a little.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:26 am

The hollow took the rock against its chest as it missed the projectile's approach due to its undivided attention on Akira. He himself was torn at this moment. A strange fluctuation seemed to have taken place in Moya's reiatsu. It didn't seem as gentle and timid like her usual self. This pressure felt more overbearing and full of bloodlust. While this change was a surprise, he didn't find it to be entirely unwelcome. Such an attitude change in battle would prove useful. The normal Moya didn't seem to be the type who would have provided much help. Still, he did wonder what was happening with the person he now considered a friend.

Deciding to deal with such uncertainties after the hollow was gone, Akira darted in and tried to use the hollow's size to his advantage. Here on the ground within the tightness of the streets, the bird's mobility was greatly hindered. That made Akira's own natural nimbleness all the more effective. He circled around behind it, keeping close to its body staying in a blind spot by its feet, then came back out in front on the other side and sunk his fist into its stomach almost exactly where he'd hit it the first time. His strength wasn't boosted anymore, so he didn't have as much force behind his blow, but it was apparent that the hollow had still felt it. To finish up, Akira leapt over its shoulder, narrowly avoiding a snap from its mouth as he passed, drawing its attention and leading its gaze away from its front side which was now facing Moya completely exposed and unguarded.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Moya took a second to mentally rejoice as the rock hit it in the chest. Rocks the worlds natural projectiles. She loved using them in fights, they were always there and waiting to be used as a weapon. She watched as Akira ran through the hollow's blind spot delivering it another blow. The angry hollow was now facing her, but it's mind wasn't on her. She took the opening to run forward, top half of her body lowered, sword clutched with both hands. She kept her footsteps as quiet as she could, and when she was close jumped up to slash the hollow straight down it's ugly face.

The world seemed to slow down around her as she swung the doll downward to slice the hollow. Attacking a hollow from the front wasn't the smartest move and she knew that, but of course she didn't think about it until it was too late. She always thought about it too late, that was how her mind worked. If you hesitated a second carnage could break loose and a chance could be missed. The only problem with this was the stupid moves you made.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:40 am

Quote :
ooc: Sorry about the wait. Real life got in my way quite a bit over this past week.

Blood splashed onto the rain covered streets as Moya cut into the hollow's front, quickly getting washed away by the heavy downpour. The massive bird shrieked in pain and turned its attention back towards its frontal attacker. The cut Moya had inflicted was deep and blood was seeping freely from it, but it appeared that it would take a bit more to finish off this target. Angered by the heavy wound she'd given it, the hollow darted forward with its large head to headbutt Moya away from its body. Not forgetting about the enemy behind it, it lashed out with a long thin tail that Akira was forced to sidestep again and again as it kept up the rear defense. Back in front, it followed up its headbutt against Moya by rearing back and raising up a large, three toed foot to stomp down at her. It was making good use of its body to deal with the two enemy bounts, and Akira was trying to sort out an effective move they could use against it as he continued to evade the wild strikes of the tail, unable to get back to the front and rejoin Moya.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Moya took a few clumsily steps backwards before the hollow hit her. "Fu-" She was cut off though as the hollow slammed into her body and she was pushed onto the ground. She growled from deep within her throat and rolled out of the way before it managed to stomp on her, only grazing her skin and causing a trickle of blood to run down her arm, only to be washed away by the rain.

Moya staggered to her feet and felt her anger surge. If only tatsu was her she could have him snap that thing in half. She mentally kicked herself for the tenth time that day and slashed at the hollow's foot before quickly jumping backwards to avoid it's counter attack.

ooc-yea same here, so its alright
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:57 pm

"Damn you..." Akira was sinking further and further into his anger against the hollow as it assailed both him and Moya. His face was contorted in a furious grimace as he ducked another swipe of the tail. Seeing the hollow's head bob again as it struck out in response to Moya's attack on its foot, Akira decided that it was time to take some more risky action.

Akira hunched himself into a lower position, leaning forward to prepare himself for a charging approach. Nimbly leaping over the the latest attack by the hollow's tail, he launched himself at its back. The thrashing tail struck again and managed to trip him up, but his forward motion combined with some quick thinking on his part helped him to roll back into his charge, finally reaching the big bird without further difficulty. He jumped high and managed to latch onto its back, holding on tight as he called out to Sirene still in Moya's hand.

"Help me out! Use Schlachtruf again!"

The sword in Moya's hand began to vibrate as a whistling singing tone was released from its blade. Hearing the sound, Akira's strength was boosted like before and allowed him to maintain his grip even as the hollow began to writhe in an attempt to shake him off. Climbing further up its back, he positioned himself in the center and brought his arms around the bird's neck, holding it tight in a choking embrace. The hollow was fighting for air now as Akira's grip crushed down on its only air supply. Its movements were desperate and wild as it tried to relieve itself of him. Akira refused to let go and only shouted out one word to Moya and Sirene on the other side. "Strike!"
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Moya fought for a second to hold onto the sword as it vibrated. She ignored the whistling and watched as Akira latched himself around the neck of the hollow. Cutting off the much needed air, it fought to bring be able to fill it's lungs. She would never want to die by being suffocated. She almost drowned as a child. If you accept it, it's not that bad. The burning in your chest is horrible though. She refused to feel any pain for the hollow.

Akira commanded her to attack the hollow. With a small huff, she swung into the hollow. Digging the sword deep into it's body. Sadly like this she was easily open to attack.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:59 am

The hollow let out a gurgled cry as it tried to screech in pain from the attack Moya made on its body while Akira continued to strangle it from behind. It shivered as death throes began to kick in as a result of the combination of suffication and the deep sword wound in its front. In an attempt to take one of the assailants with it before it met its end, the giant bird struggled to bring its head down on Moya. Akira refused it the pleasure, pulling back on its neck even harsher and not relenting until he was rewarded with the satisfying sound of an audible SNAP that echoed out of the hollow's body. Breathless, bleeding and broken, the bird fell to the side, crashing down onto the rain soaked street in the cold sleep of death.

Akira detached himself from it and walked around its corpse as the bird began to dissolve into nothing. He walked up to Moya on the other side, cracking a crooked grin as if the whole thing had been a minor inturruption. "You doing alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the rain[Akira]   Standing in the rain[Akira] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standing in the rain[Akira]
Page 1 of 1