The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whisper of the trees

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female
Number of Posts : 72
Job/Interests : drawing and anime...yea that's about it...
Quote : My blood taste too sweet, maybe I should lay off the candy...
Registration Date : 2012-03-03

Whisper of the trees Empty
PostSubject: Whisper of the trees   Whisper of the trees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Moya sat on top of a rock, her feet dangling into the cool water. Her bright red eyes shined in the sun. It was a calm day and she was surrounded by a deep forest. She was alone and it was a beautiful day. Coco was curled up in the pocket of her jacket. Coco lay breathing deeply, purring each time she exhaled. Moya's hood was pulled up on her head and her muted brown read hair spilled over her shoulders. The deep v-cut of the neck let the cool breeze slip into her jacket, and she had to move it into place every once in awhile. The sound of rushing water around her was very nice, and her belly was full. You wouldn't really want to know what her breakfast had been though.

Moya began humming. The song was hello, planet. a song she quiet liked. It was about an android searching the world after the Apocalypse for her master. She searched long and hard, and found him dead. As she cried though, the sprout she was carrying grew up into the clouds and she found her master in heaven. Moya laced her fingers together and closed her eyes. Humming softly. It was a sweet sound and you would never guess under all that she was a violent blood thirsty girl.

Over in the deeper part of the river Tatsu lay his head resting on a large boulder. His yellow eyes closed. He was enjoying this leisure time as much as she was. It was such a lovey day away from all the hustle and bustle of the big towns. It was so wonderful, so very wonderful. It was calming, and she couldn't think of a time she was happier. Just one thing was missing. Somebody to share this with, somebody who loved her. She scoffed at the idea in her head though. Who would ever love her? What was the point of love anyway.

All those thoughts in her head made her think again. What did hollows feel? With no heart what emotions were left. Did they ever feel guilt, sadness, love, heartbreak, sorrow? A loud growl from Tatsu broke into her thoughts and she remembered to just stay calm and enjoy the cool German water swirling around her feet.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male
Number of Posts : 57
Registration Date : 2011-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the trees   Whisper of the trees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Alex walked from the tattoo shop. His normal tattoos had been expanded and now contained a list of the seven deadly sins in original Latin and English. His eats and tail were out. His ears listening for hollows. He was very often attacked for his racial attributes. He sighed as a intriguing smell caught his nose. It was a bit bloody but had something else on it. He started to head towards the scent. his dads fox ball hung around his neck as he was still looking for him. He then looked as he allowed the Scent to lead him. He continued hearing a bubbling brook flow into a river. He sighed as he heard someone humming a song. He then said "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the trees   Whisper of the trees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Moya stopped humming as she heard a voice call. It's words weren't clear as she had pulled her senses away from the world, but now they spread out listening closely. Tatsu raised his head int he direction the voice had come from. A deep growling spilled from his throat. This disturbed the kitten who lifted its head but curled back up in the pocket quickly. The cool water running over her feet did very little to calm her and she had her guard up.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the trees   Whisper of the trees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Alex continued to walk towards where he thought the humming came from. he got closer to a rock and said "Hey can we just talk? And that's a rather interesting song you were humming" he said this to no one in particular. but he hoped whoever hummed it heard him so he didn't look as crazy as he sounded. His appearence was diffrent from usual. His arms were wrapped up to his shoulders. his shirt was gone and replaced with a light metal mesh shirt. his pants were grey instead of black and his dreads were drawn back into a ponytail. his shoes were unchanged.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the trees   Whisper of the trees I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Moya peered over the rock. Holding the kitten to her waist so he wouldn't get hurt. "Hello?" She asked in a whisper. Her voice trembling, and withdrawn. She saw the boy, strange looking, but it didn't bother her. It was the fact he was here. That he was not somewhere else. Somewhere not near her. That is was bothered her. A mixture of fear, and the need to run fought within her. She kept her ground, and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the trees   Whisper of the trees I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:40 am

He turned his head and looked through a thin veil of leaves. He saw what he thought was a girl. He ventured closer his ears twitching too and fro. He always gets ambushed at times like this. He then said as he pushed through the trees leaves and branches. "Hey uh you seem a bit different can we just talk or something?" he sighed and looked at her hoping she wouldn't run.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the trees   Whisper of the trees I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Moya nodded to him and sat up slowly. Watching him through the trees. There was no way she could seal Tatsu without him seeing the light that came with it. She could easily see he wasn't human, but would the presence of a dragon bother him at all? Coco hid in a tight ball in her pocket. No sound came from the kitten as Moya sat down comfortably waiting for the boy to arrive to her rock.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the trees   Whisper of the trees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:34 pm

Alex ventured closer as he looked at his surroundings. He needed an escape route just in case he was attacked or tracked. He would keep the reiatsu in his feet ready not letting them disperse. Not yet atleast he needed to be sure he was gonna be attacked. "Miss allow me to introduce myself. I am Alex but you may call me Spotlight" he did a bow and rose to look at her.
Back to top Go down
MoyaKetsu

MoyaKetsu

Female

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the trees   Whisper of the trees I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 am

Moya let the words slip past her teeth. "My name is Strawberry." It was a simple gesture, one that could show she trusted him. Though in reality it was the complete opposite and that wasn't even her real name. It was an alias used at all times, only rare moments let her slip out her real name. Rare moments when she wasn't thinking properly, and later on she usually beat herself up for it.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the trees   Whisper of the trees I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Strawberry oh the world was a place he could learn to deal without their stupidity. He sighed and looked up as he sent out small pulses of reiatsu. It acted like sonar and when it hit her reiatsu signature it felt different. It was similar yet different but then a hundred meters left of her and closing was a small horde of ten hollows. "So Strawberry I trust you but we are targets right-shit" he quickly gathered reiatsu as the first hollow made its last bound. He released it and tried to tackle her to the ground away from the hollow. Should he have succeded he would move his hand which lit on fire and fired off a large fireball stunning the hollow. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the trees   Whisper of the trees I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whisper of the trees
Page 1 of 1