The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dominic Cartwright - Shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic Cartwright

Dominic Cartwright

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Job/Interests : Graphic Artist, Roleplayer
Quote : A samurai should always be prepared for death, whether his own or someone else's. - Stan Sakai
Registration Date : 2012-03-23

Dominic Cartwright - Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Dominic Cartwright - Shinigami   Dominic Cartwright - Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:49 pm

Shinigami

Name: Dominic Cartwright

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 160 lbs.

Looks: Dominic is lean and muscled. He is of average height and has brown hair and matching eyes. Dominic has a long white scar over his right eye from where a hollow had clawed him before a wandering shinigami had come to his rescue. He is unsure why the mark remains though has grown accustomed to it.

Spoiler:

Personality: Dominic is a fairly easy-going guy. He will defend someone in need and stand by a friend in a time of sorrow. He is a critical thinker and will usually think over a situation before acting. He is not easily manipulated or otherwise persuaded against ideologies in which he follows. One of which is to always show kindness and compassion until an individual gives reason otherwise. Once you give reason, there are no second chances. Kindness without forgiveness, an odd mentality for sure but one he sticks to.

Sealed Zanpakuto:

Spoiler:

Stats:

Spirit Power: 13

Speed: 17

Technique: 13

Fighting Skill: 17

History: Dominic was born and raised in a southern region of Japan. His life was short, only living to see the age of twenty before he was killed by a man he'd trusted. The man in question was a friend of his, a school mate. Dominic never saw it coming when Kenji pulled the knife on him and plunged it into his back, though he had ample time to reflect on the matter. As time passed, he grew angry that he'd allowed himself to be so blind as to his best friend's true intentions. He vowed he'd never repeat the mistake again should he be given the chance. This chance seemed like it'd never come however, soon Dominic would have his first hollow encounter. He ran for his life, his face bleeding from the initial attack. The beast roared as it chased him, loving every minute of the hunt.

Luckily a roaming Shinigami heard the screams and rushed to Dominic's aid. He dispatched the creature and sent the bleeding man to the Soul Society through Konso. Maybe Dominic would get that second chance afterall, though he'd be sure that if anyone ever turned on him again, they wouldn't be so lucky...

Role Playing Sample: "Cartwright?" The voice of the instructor called out to him. "Yes, Sensei?" It was his first day at the Shino Academy. Dominic didn't know exactly what he was getting into but if that one Soul Reaper he'd met over twenty years ago was any sort of example of what Shinigami were like, he wanted to be a part of it. To be able to defend people from those vile creatures... that was his reason for coming here. "You have a very English sounding name for someone from Kagoshima." The instructor pointed out, questioningly. "Yes, my father was an American if I recall correctly. It's all very faint now..."

The instructor nodded. "It'll pass, soon you won't have time for those memories anyhow. Here's your schedule for your first semester classes. Read it, memorize it, you don't get to change it until your third year. If you have any questions you can easily find me in my office or classroom." Dominic smiled. "Thank you, Sensei." With that he walked off, it looked like first class was Beginners' Zanjutsu, whatever that meant.

Last edited by Dominic Cartwright on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Cartwright - Shinigami   Dominic Cartwright - Shinigami I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Looks okay, except for the fact that you have 80 points spread over your abilities, you only start with 60, so fix that first
Back to top Go down
Dominic Cartwright

Dominic Cartwright

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Job/Interests : Graphic Artist, Roleplayer
Quote : A samurai should always be prepared for death, whether his own or someone else's. - Stan Sakai
Registration Date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Cartwright - Shinigami   Dominic Cartwright - Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 am

My apologies, I must have misread the template. It's fixed now, proceed Mr. Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Cartwright - Shinigami   Dominic Cartwright - Shinigami I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:57 am

And so I pass my seal of approval, even if Junko called dips, and again if you have question do not hesitate to ask, or if you need someone to start RP with

Approved - Rank 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic Cartwright - Shinigami   Dominic Cartwright - Shinigami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dominic Cartwright - Shinigami
Page 1 of 1