The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyukia Kuchiki character app (w.i.p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bella22

bella22

Female
Number of Posts : 1
Registration Date : 2012-03-02

Kyukia Kuchiki character app (w.i.p) Empty
PostSubject: Kyukia Kuchiki character app (w.i.p)   Kyukia Kuchiki character app (w.i.p) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Shinigami

Name: Kyukia Kuchiki

Height:5'5

Weight:107

Looks: shoulder length black hair, blue eyes, small muscle build, kind facial features has a long scar onher abdomin . a gold chain with a dragon embalem hanging from it a small pinky ring a long purple kamono

Personality: quiet and calm btu very agressive when angered

Sealed Zanpakuto: katana, purple hilt, sivler blade, little weight, long

Stats:

Spirit Power:20

Speed:20

Technique:10

Fighting Skill:10

History: decendant of the Kuchiki clan,Born in orphanage out side Rukongai. the last one to leave the orphanage, looking for a place to go. Nobody knows who she is or where she is really from now she is just looking for a place to belong. the only thing she can remeber from her childhood is havign this reoccuring dream about this man in a hallway that just keeps disappearing and she still to this day doesen't understand why he is there and who he is. so she has made herself a promise to find out who this mystory man is no matter what the cost may be. she has a long sword on her side that she practiced with daily.

Role Playing Sample: she was walking through the abandoned house , everyone had left the orphanage she was the last one to finally leave. Walking around, wandering for hours not going anywhere. Finally collapsing from exhaustion she goes into a deep sleep. in her dream she is walking down this huge hallway that seems likeit's going on forever when she sees a man leaning againts the wall as if waiting for something... or someone. but she ignores it and walks past him paying him no mind but when she turns around he's gone. he dissappeared into thin air as if a ghost of some sort she looks around unaware that he just changed position the man watched her with interest wondering what a young women like herself was in fact utterly alone,she decide that he wasnt her problem and left the place completely

Last edited by bella22 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

Kyukia Kuchiki character app (w.i.p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyukia Kuchiki character app (w.i.p)   Kyukia Kuchiki character app (w.i.p) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Well... Original Name bahaha. Add more to the Role Play and Add more to this history as i said in class. But as discussed in CBOX...Take your time with this, and don't get discouraged.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94

Kyukia Kuchiki character app (w.i.p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Incomplete Character Applications-
Jump to: