The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emergency Treatment (Yokia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

Emergency Treatment (Yokia) Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Treatment (Yokia)   Emergency Treatment (Yokia) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:54 am

((OOC: Continued from: ONS (Kazuhiko) ))

It took him some time to regain his focus. He managed, with effort, to get to his feet again. Sweat covered his body despite the cold temperatures around him. His left arm hung at his side, but the pain was subsiding. He refused to look at it, knowing the sight of it would more then likely send him into shock. He glanced around at the surrounding building, trying to guess how far he was from his apartment. From what he could see he was close, The apartment buildings were becoming more frequent, and taller, so he knew he was close. He pushed the pain out once again, and started jogging toward the ledge, and used Shukuchi. Only this time he didn't make it to the next rooftop.

He was short on his last jump, missing the roof and falling towards the alleyway below. He reached out, trying desperately to grab onto one of the railing on the balcony's to the apartment building he attempted to jump to. He managed to grab the third floor's railing, only to have his hand slip. He managed to divert his momentum in that split second so that he landed on the balcony below with a crash. Kaz didn't have much time to recover before the occupant of the apartment came out wielding a baseball bat. He got to his feet and leaped to the ground below. He landed, rolled to his feet, and started running. Last thing i need is to get arrested, he thought as he turned down an alley. His world spun again. He tripped and fell, slamming head first into a dumpster. He managed, after a few moments, to gather enough strength to sit up with his back against the dumpster. His vision was blurring in and out. Concusion... he thought, as he tried to stand. After a few struggling attempts he managed to get to his feet, and, leaning against the wall, he walked very slowly down the ally. Blood trickled from the wound on his arm, and down the side of his face from where he hit his head, leaving a trail behind him.
Back to top Go down
Yokia

Yokia

Female
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Treatment (Yokia)   Emergency Treatment (Yokia) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:18 pm

Through the darkness of the night, through the cold streets, In between house and out on the main streets, her every step were in grace, they were stead fast, as the sounds of her shoes tapped against the cold hard ground, echoing out. The city nights lights, was fair but bright, the only thing lightning up this world to night. Her pink and long hair sailed through the air, wearing a pair of black jeans and a black t shirt. as she was on her way home from work. Her every motion was steady and grace full, thought they were heavy as she walks alone, no one able to see her smile, there was the fake smile but not the real one that had been locked away a long time ago.

Yokia had only been living her for a few weeks, before she was contact by The Quincy hospital and had begun her training and as well as her job there, working part time as a nurse Yokia´s new home was a apartment not far from where she where right now. As she walked down one of the streets close to her apartment she saw something moving inside the ally next to her, stopping up as she looked over towards the dark ally, as the wind blew up and saw the young man, coming out of the ally in front of her bleeding wounded like someone had attacked him. A bit shocked she stood there for a moment looking at the wounded man in front of her, before she got kicked out of the small shock like stat and without any second thought ran over to him gently trying to support him in any way she could as she screamed out “Someone call a ambulance!”
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Treatment (Yokia)   Emergency Treatment (Yokia) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:42 pm

His eyes were focused ahead of him, I just have to cross this street...and my apartment should be on the next.. he thought, oblivious to the world around him. His powers were stabilizing, and as long as he stayed focused on his goal he would be fine, or so he thought. He hadn't noticed the woman at all, until she touched him. When she made contact with him, his powers absorbed her a small portion of her energy, and sent a surge of her energy rushing through his body. And when she screamed about an ambulance, anger filled him. He was trying to avoid drawing attention to himself, he knew his wounds wound heal in a few days of rest, and the concussion would heal over time, thanks to his powers.

Angrily his pushed the woman away with his right arm. "Get away from me, I don't need your help!" He said in a tone that did little to hide his anger. He then quickly turned, and started to run across the street, narrowly dodging the cars that drove there. He made it as far as the edge of the far sidewalk before his legs went weak, and two steps onto the sidewalk he fell to his knees. This did little to help his anger at the moment, which was bordering rage. If I get taken to a hospital, he thought, they'll figure out I was in that alley. The thought of what had happened there caused him to punch the concrete. In his angry state, he didn't notice the energy he released when his fist made contact with the ground, nor did he notice that this section of the sidewalk had cracked like a rock bouncing off a glass window. He stood up slowly, and started walking down the next alleyway, each step leaving a faint blue vapor that only those with spiritual powers could see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Treatment (Yokia)   Emergency Treatment (Yokia) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency Treatment (Yokia)
Page 1 of 1