The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashura Cheveyo (super Human)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashura Cheveyo

Ashura Cheveyo

Male
Number of Posts : 2
Registration Date : 2012-02-20

Ashura Cheveyo (super Human) Empty
PostSubject: Ashura Cheveyo (super Human)   Ashura Cheveyo (super Human) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Name: Ashura Cheveyo

Race: White

Birthplace: outskirts of Hueco Mundo

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Cheveyo is often quiet and not one to talk much, however when he does speak his words are very wise and chosen carefully. Cheveyo is a brute-force fighter and does not rely on his power to defeat his enemy, he believes that with will power and force alone he can overcome ANY enemy. Unlike most spiritual fighters Cheveyo does not use words or intimidation to bloat his power, he has nothing to prove. Cheveyo is known for showing little to no mercy twards those he has declared as an enimey, however he is not a savage and will not blindley turn his blade twards those who do not challange him.

Occupation: Cheveyo is the champion of his people and goes where he is needed.

Special Characteristics: Cheveyo is driven by the will of his people, their force stands behind him and can be felt by all. This gives him his strength and power.

Special Power:

General Power: (Nomals Rage)- When he has gathered enough spiritual energy Cheveyo can summon the strength of fallen comrades into his blade, it possesses the strength of entire armies and glows a blinding white. It can terminate any nearby reiatsu an enemy emits, and with a single swipe it can break the enemy's body and their will.

Spirit power:15
speed:15
Technique:10
Fighting Skill:20

History: Cheveyo's story begins with his people, a very small community of spiritually aware humans and superhumans. However the community did not favor violence and mindless killing, they saw first hand the devistation that mainly the shinigami and arancar had brought twards themselves and others. They attempted to cooperate with the shinigami and arancar's to help them end the madness and use their powers for the welfare of their OWN existance. However neither the shinigami or the espada saw this in the same light as the community did. The shinigami banished Cheveyo's people to Hueco Mundo for their cooperation with the espada's and left then at the fate of the hollows. Their small armies werent even a match for the hollow's and arancar's, the people needed ultimate and indefinite protection from the brutal hollow's and the oppressive shinigami, they needed a champion and Cheveyo would soon become that champion. Cheveyo was a simple man of his people's army he was chosen because of his outstanding ability and strength in combat and his loyalty twards his people. He was granted his power by his people and sent off to do teir will. Now whether it's Hueco Mundo, The World Of The Living or The Soul Society if there is a threat twards Cheveyo's people you can guarantee he will be there.

Role playing sample: The air was adrift with uncertainty as Cheveyo scouted the wastelands of Hueco Mundo. He wandered for days waiting for his people's will to cary him elswhere. As he set for camp he is approached by a strange man.

Hmmmm....Ashura Cheveyo is it?
I have to say I thought finding you would be much more..

AND WHO ARE YOU!? An envoy of Hueco Mundo?
I doubt YOU are of this wasteland of missled fools.

Huh? and just what the hell makes you say that!

Because, you approach me and you have not unsheathed your blade.

Are you implying that it would be a foolish move for ME to draw my sword twards YOU!?

Foolish indeed.

You son of a bitch.

You did not approch me for no reason, now tell me, why have you come?

I have come for the same reason I will draw my blade, TO KILL YOU!

Chose your next actions very wisely.

After hearing those words the man drew his blade tward Cheveyo. Foolishly blinded by anger the spiritual warrior lunged at Cheveyo and atempted to penetrate his chest.
But before he could reach his target Cheveyo released a sinle blow to th spiritual warrior's head, killing him INSTATLY.
Back to top Go down

Ashura Cheveyo (super Human)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Incomplete Character Applications-
Jump to: