The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned* Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned*   Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:16 am

So they just finish everything with the fullbringers group and now the Seireitei has had war declared on them by a bunch of quincies. Can't ever catch a break can they? Wonder how Tite will explain their surviving when the rest of their kind was wiped out? In any case, with an arc making them the main enemy, we'll probably be receiving some nice canon material to help us make quincies a more balanced character type to rp with soon.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned*   Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:54 pm

so this raises the question, will we be enacting the fullbringers? or will we just stick with what we've got already?
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned*   Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:58 pm

Kazu, be patient...

and that was a BIG frakin bow...
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned*   Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:17 pm

i was just curious. like i said before i have all my notes/ideas saved if you guys need them. and several conversations saved discussing the matter.

I KNOW RIGHT!! at first i thought it was a rocket launcher or something.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned*   Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:46 am

Why did you think they were quincys? I just thought his bow was a fullbring...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned*   Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:51 am

He used a quincy pentacle like Uryuu's father's to form it. Plus the previous chapter's statement of the assailants completely annihilating the souls of the hollows they were killing is something that only quincies have been revealed to do in the series.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned*   Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:16 pm

I honestly do not think they're quincys. Maybe the arrancar looking one just had a fullbring that was a bow, and maybe is a quincy, but the fullbring upgrades his bow.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned*   Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:17 pm

A bigger question is how they got into soul society to declare the war in the first place. I didn't think they had the expertise to create a living matter converter type senkaimon, and I doubt Urahara would assist them in their efforts.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned*   Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Who knows Kuro maybe theres a blackmarket for senkaimons. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned*   Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Manga Discussion *Contains Spoilers...you've been warned*
Page 1 of 1