The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MinKyung

MinKyung

Male
Number of Posts : 54
Registration Date : 2012-02-17

Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki) Empty
PostSubject: Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki)   Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:11 am

Min Kyung raced through the trees, training once again relentlessly to increase his agility, occasionally lashing out at an imaginary target with his tail. He preferred not to bring out his claws unless in actual battle, for they brought pain and soreness when retracted back into his paws. He stuck his tongue out feeling the cold rain hit his already wet tongue as he landed on a branch. He shook his whole body, freeing the water from his fur as he continued through the forest. He neared the edge of the forest as he smelled an intoxicating scent. He was sure that this was another hollow. The first one he had seen outside of Hueco Mundo. How exciting! He wagged his tail happily as he left the forest, satisfied with its safety. He left to go find where this hollow may be, first checking the streets of Karakura.

(OOC: posting order is me, tenshi, hibiki)
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki)   Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:26 am

Ren was prowling through the streets of the town searching for her next prey. Her blue-yellow eyes glowed from the moonlight giving them a frightening look. She noticed a weak looking Hollow(random Hollow) and decided that it would be fun to chase it. She let out a low menicing growl erupt from her throut and leapt from the rooftop towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Jishin

Hibiki Jishin

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki)   Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:10 am

Walking through the town, Hibiki and Akki could feel the the various emotions and signatures throughout the air with their Resonance. Their mismatched eyes, one a solid, round pupil, surrounded in a polished silver hue, the other the same, though divided down the middle by a predatory slit pupil. The single-melded body they shared was easy to maintain, one consciousness watching for danger, the other keeping tabs on the world at large. This was the way the normally behaved, as a means of survival, and with good reason.

Akki's slit-eyed gaze caught a flicker of motion out of the corner of his eye, followed quickly by another. Carried by the wind, Hibiki and his brother both felt the distinctly rough signature of a pair of Hollows. They turned just as they passed an alleyway, and caught sight of a sleek, white shape, catlike in appearance, giving chase to some virtually formless, lesser Hollow. Not five seconds after, a large, canid form slinked past. Hibiki didn't need his Resonance to feel the exited tension as Akki assumed more of a domination of their motor controls. Without fighting it, but still remaining within reach of the consciousness, Hibiki stepped aside. Akki took off like a bat out of Hell, rearing the processional chase.
Back to top Go down
MinKyung

MinKyung

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki)   Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:29 am

Min Kyung laughed wickedly as he caught sight of the cat like hollow. He chased after it, keeping his distance from it to stay hidden. He didn't quite want to start a fight yet. He passed by an intersecting street and glanced sideways, using his periferals to spot some creature that seemed to be Watching him, or possibly watching the other hollow. He ran up closer to the feline hollow and barked loudly. The hollow that was being chased turned around, spotting the two bigger hollow and scattered away. He walked up right next to the cat like hollow, smelling the feministic hormones showing that she is a girl, and spoke his warning. "Looks like we've got company." Min Kyung said nodding his head towards the being that rounded the corner after the two hollow. Min Kyung jumped back away from the cat like hollow, not giving her the chance to attack if she felt that way.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki)   Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Ren was aware of another Hollow following her but payed no attention to him. She had not had a decent meal i a few days and would not let her prey get away. Ren soon heard a loud bark from behind her and glanced back to see a wolf-like Hollow. She snarled at him and looked back at her prey only to see him running away when it saw the two larger Hollows. Ren growled in frustration as she heard the Wolf say that they had company. She growled once again and tried to swip at the other Hollow, "You owe me a meal buddy." she hissed angryly with her ears back. She looked at the human but also kept her eye on the canine.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Jishin

Hibiki Jishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki)   Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:57 pm

To understand Akki's mind and thoughts, one would have to have once been, or currently be, an animal. He thought not in coherent words and sentences, but rushes of emotion, of images and sounds, of tastes and colors, almost as if he had synesthesia. His mind was always taking in his surroundings, while at the same time keeping trained on a specific goal, on the verge of tunnel vision, especially when he was on the trail of prey. His body moved of it's own accord, driven by instinct. He was merely a vessel of a more primal power.

This in mind, when Akki rounded the corner, he dropped to all fours to skid to a halt, the two larger Hollow stopped not even 20 feet away from him, just out of reach of his Impact. He growled, a low menacing noise most humans were incapable of, that would have chilled the bones of any normal person. He felt the familiar tingle as he tapped into the power within him. Reiatsu, some of the elder people called it, power the Shinigami- Death Gods- most often used when they released their magic and the like. His hands began to feel like they were falling asleep, and he knew he was ready should any one of the Hollows launch an offensive.

When he spoke, his voice was deep, rough, and sonorous, all at the same time, alluring and threatening, like a fine smithed, double-edged blade.

"Ho, Hollows..." he began, repeating the words Hibiki flashed into his mind, "what brings you here, where you have no business...?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki)   Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:33 am

Ren just glared at the Human, So he can see us. This isn't good. she thought. She continued to stare at the human with a board look on her face, "Our pressence here is none of your concern. Now I you'll excuse me I have a Hollow to find, you're welcome to join me Ookame." she said to the Wolf-like hollow as she stared to walk away. Ren wanted nothing to do with the Human if he desided to pursue them then he will just end up being her next meal. She had no time for the subbern creatures that reside in the World od the Living.
Back to top Go down
MinKyung

MinKyung

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki)   Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Min Kyung watched as the creature-like shinigami sped around the corner and began to growl, which triggered a subconscious low pitched growl of his own in response to the primal territorial need for domination that Min Kyung felt when this one came into his vicinity. He then turned his attention to the feline tiger who seemed to have a lack of excitement. It disappointed Min Kyung greatly to see such a great hunter hollow have such a lack of lust for battle. Min Kyung cracked his tail on the air like a whip to grab the attention of the feline hollow who was turning to leave. "Surely we could just kill this little punk and feed from him instead. Don't worry about the other hollow. It wouldn't be very enjoyable anyways." He growled towards the other hollow. "Join me, Neko! I'll even let you feed completely from this creature, for I have already fed today!" He demanded, more eager this time for a partner in battle. It would be fun and he decided that possibly creating an alliance with this hollow could be very useful in the long run. Min Kyung then turned his attention once more to the shinigami. He filled the gums in his mouth with the venom, preparing to strike if he needed.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Jishin

Hibiki Jishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki)   Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:08 pm

The wicked grin that knifed it's way across Akki's feral features at the elicited responses in kind only enhanced his thirst for something to do. He had no personal grudge against Hollows, since he had lived among them so long and was accustomed to their ways, but the presence of these two just seemed somehow much more gratifying if he were to make use of and act on it.

When they spoke, the vibrations that Akki's ears perceived more keenly than most and then translated into words, wafted across the distance making him snigger at the overconfidence of the Feline and the Canid Hollows, though the Neko seemed rather uninterested, and this in kind elicited a response from him.

"Do not be so quick to assume you can so easily best me, Hollow... I've had far more time with your kind than you would care to believe... However, I wish you no harm, merely... Contest... between one animal and another... or two, in this case."
he said. He had the utmost faith in his abilities, and honestly did mean no harm, in fact, wouldn't mind the companionship. Their animal appearances meant they were much like him in their behavior, so he looked forward, his gaze reaching out to encompass both the feline and the canine simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki)   Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cats, Dogs, and Hibiki!? (Tenshi, Hibiki)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: