The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nautilus, the Titan of the Deep[WIP for more edits]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

Nautilus, the Titan of the Deep[WIP for more edits] Empty
PostSubject: Nautilus, the Titan of the Deep[WIP for more edits]   Nautilus, the Titan of the Deep[WIP for more edits] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Superhuman

Name: Nautilus, the Titan of the Deep

Height: 7'5

Weight: 860 pounds ude to his suit

Race: Superhuman

Birthplace: Unkown to him, but was born in the States

Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality: Nautilus is a very cold person on the outward appearence making him seem very odd company to others around him. But inside he is kind and gentle to any living creature wanting not to harm them but his strength makes it almost impossible for him to do that. Since he has no way of controlling his strength he usually avoids crowded town because of his appearence making the humans freak out and cause utter chaos. But during a fight Nautilus is a rutheless fighter even by hollows standards since he shows no mercy to the enemies he fights not even a sign of remorse. This contradicts his true personality of a kind giant.

Special Characteristics: Nautilus old diving suit is now part of him as if it was his skin now and he carries a very large anchor around as his weapon.

Special Power

General Power: Dredge Line-Since Nautilus is to bulky to move fast he designed a way to move to an enemy across the battlefield in a matter of seconds throwing his anchor forward. If he hits an enemy, he'll drag himself to his target and his target to him and can use this also as a ranged attack by spinning it around in a circle.

Techniques/Abilities: Nautilus can charge the anchor with his spiritual pressure to give it added weight to increase its damge but the one downfall its harder for him to control where it lands.

General Power: Riptide-Nautilus charges the anchor with reiatsu then slams the ground, causing the earth to ripple out in waves. Each wave deals damage and slows the targets hit. This slow decays over time. Multiple waves that hit the same target deal reduced damage.

Techniques/Abilities: A stunning effect caused from the earth ripple which only lasts 3 posts

General Power: Hardened Shell-Nautilus outwards shell which was originally his suit what now is his skin can sustain massive damage before causing damage to him, he does this by covering his steel like body with a thick layer of reiatsu to block attacks.

Techniques/Abilities: This ability can allow Nautilus to absorb damage for 2 posts before failing on him and making him take damage normally. It has no recharge rate so its a one time use per thread.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 25

Speed: 0

Technique: 5

Fighting Skill: 30

History: Once, Nautilus was a sailor commissioned by the Institute of War to explore the uncharted reaches of the Guardian’s Sea. This expedition took him deep into unknown waters where he and his crew found a vast section of the ocean’s rich blue waves were replaced by a black, oozing liquid that none of the crew could identify. Though their job was to investigate anything new that they found, no man aboard was willing to brave the murk except Nautilus. Only moments after he donned the hulking diver’s suit and climbed over the ship’s rail, something lurking in the muck grabbed hold of him. He clung to the side of the ship, but the thing below pulled him fiercely, rocking the entire ship. The other sailors grew afraid and made a terrible decision. As he stared and pled for help, they wrenched his grip free of the rail. He tumbled to the ink, grabbing the anchor in futile desperation. As he sank, he could do nothing but watch as the dark outline of his ship faded away. Then everything went black.

When Nautilus awoke, he was something different. The great iron suit was now somehow part of him, he could not tell where it ended and he began. All the details of his memory were fuzzy and indistinct but one fact remained clear: he was left here, alone in the sunless depths, to die. In his hands he still clutched the anchor that belonged to the men who had condemned him. Having no other purpose, he took this clue and trudged - too heavy to swim or run - in search of answers. He wandered without direction or sense of passing time in what felt like an eternal dream. By the time he stumbled upon the shores of Bilgewater, he could find no traces of the man he was. No house, no family, no life to which he could return. Terrified sailors who’d heard his tale directed Nautilus back to the Institute, but the employers refused to relinquish the names of the others they commissioned. By then Nautilus had learned about his now new ability to see the souls of the dead and hunt down the ones called shinigami hoping they could have answers to fill his eptiness void of memories.

Role Playing Sample: replacing Blight also can you change my username to Nautilus

Last edited by Blight on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Nautilus, the Titan of the Deep[WIP for more edits]   Nautilus, the Titan of the Deep[WIP for more edits] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:44 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a LoL character? As interesting as it is, it must be tricky for someone in a mechanical suit walking around in public.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Nautilus, the Titan of the Deep[WIP for more edits]   Nautilus, the Titan of the Deep[WIP for more edits] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:53 am

how did you know it is a LoL character you said you dont play it and hey i want a bulky character who will never be in the city during the day, but yes i wish to rp as this character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nautilus, the Titan of the Deep[WIP for more edits]   Nautilus, the Titan of the Deep[WIP for more edits] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nautilus, the Titan of the Deep[WIP for more edits]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Incomplete Character Applications-
Jump to: