The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tetzou Lynx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetzou Lynx

Tetzou Lynx

Male
Number of Posts : 18
Job/Interests : Currently Works as a Veterinarian Assistant, Interests are Animals, Drawing, Sports, Manga, Reading, MMA, Other Stuff.
Quote : I'll Kill you with my Teacup ... - Riddick
Registration Date : 2012-02-03

Tetzou Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Tetzou Lynx   Tetzou Lynx I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:34 am

General

Name: Tetzou Lynx
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 157 lb's

Appearance

Spoiler:
Physical: Tetzou is a fairly average Seventeen year old as a whole, he stands at an even five foot eleven inches, and seems to weight around a hundred and sixty-ish pounds if one was to try and pick him up. However though he is not overly heavy or large, he makes up for it with his muscle, his body is perfectly trained physically holding every single muscle defined and built. Each detail of his muscle and build across his body is based around his physical perfection, one could call his body sculpted and broad. His calves, thighs, biceps, triceps, chest and shoulders, even his forearms are lined with strong defined muscle from constantly working out physically and putting high stress and power on his body. Over this perfectly muscled and built physical form is a dark toned almost olive beach-boy tan skin, nearly islander in origin, coated in thin razor like scar's that crisscross over mostly his arms however a few line his chest and legs. As well he holds a distinct scaring over his back as if whips have constantly cracked over them as one would expect from a slave to have in their past lives. One who knows such things would also notice that along his finger's his nails and fingertips show the signs of torture, being lined with scar tissue from them being constantly poked, sliced and split.

Now to his face, his face is well angled and proportioned to his body having higher set cheekbones and almond shaped eyes that are usually half-closed lazily showing the eyes being the tone of Cyan Blue. These eyes of course, holding vertical catlike pupils contrasting oddly with his dark black charcoal like silky hair that runs along his shoulder's stopping at that. He wears it in a bedhead type fashion, usually kept that way form his hat, the initial shape being that of it falling about his eyes and cheeks lazily he just splits it at his eyes so he can see. His smile is one of larger teeth, these teeth are all sharpened naturally much like a sharks, showing a big smile when eh wants it but usually preferring to simply raise his left eyebrow and smirk, as he see's that as ''cooler'' so to speak, if he does smile it sows off his larger teeth purely white and well-cared for, his Canines are about three times larger and sharper then most normally are. As far as the skin along his face, though he bears no elaborate scar's he is clean shaved except for some small sideburns that stop around his ear's bottoms, and a rough gotee on the tip of his chin, as well as two Golden rings pierced into his earlobes themselves. The skin of his face though it lacks scar's instead sports a lining of tribal tattoos starting at his cheek and ending over his eyebrow, his nose is rounded and fairly broad as if its been broken a couple times.

Clothing and Accessories: Tetzou's clothing is usually made for the survival situations he has been placed in for most of his life. His outfit generally consists of first a high collared dark blue jacket that he has buttoned up to the point of covering up to his nose, the buttons being metallic like clasps spaced at around every three inches down the front of the jacket itself, instead of the usual placement under the throat. The jacket itself is missing a sleeve on his right arm, instead folded over and sewn down at the shoulder into a padded shoulder ruffle almost to help support the jacket but nothing more. This arm is instead covered in a Skin-tight black cloth stocking almost that covers his fingers, hand, and his arm all the way up to likely his throat int he tight spandex like material. Wrapped around this material is then a large amount of leather bindings and blue cloth wraps to add texture and color to it. On his hand he wears a fingerless black leather glove which has a metal plate on its back, and over each knuckle, as well as a metal pad over his elbow and along the back of his forearm obviously designed for defensive combat.

The left arm of it is normal up to its elbow, in which it is tucked up into a large gauntlet of black leather with the same metallic clasps going up its side to hold it in place with leather and metal bindings. On the back of the Gauntlet is the deign of a Demons skull, around the outside of the Gauntlet is a slight frill where the jacket widens a bit and expands where ti is tucked underneath the gauntlet itself. The next part of Tetzou's outfit would be at how his jacket i cut off jut at mid-abb level, revealing the same black spandex like materiel beneath the jacket, he wears a pair of pitch black baggy cargo pants that are placed and tucked into heavy black leather hunting boots that are tied tight up to mid-shin. They hold metal plates over their fronts and sides, metal clasping the sue of laces of any sort. Over this he wears what appears to be what was once an old cloak, dark blue tinted with red and black torn to shreds in many places, eh wears wrapped and tied around his waist tucked up underneath his heavy black belt with a dark metal clasp so it hangs over and underneath the belt itself.

Personality

General: Tetzous personality is an odd thing, His temper is something that is triggered usually with any of his negative emotions, rage, sadness, grief, jealousy, anything of the sort will usually send him into what many call 'level one rage' his most common one involving just alot of hotheaded nonsense, whoever overtime this can get worse and worse until its time to clear out of the room. Like any man, Tetzou adores the opposite sex. This is both a weakness and strength in its own ways, but he enjoys their company notably more then males, he finds that few of the male gender and sex have anything worth to say, and they must prove themselves far more to show him they arnt the usual idiot Male that thinks of nothing but pride and muscle. To him woman are beauty, intelligence, and the glory of the human race. To Him, training is more then just a growth of strength and abilities, training is how you show your desire to become more then you already are, you determination and will to practice and persevere.

If you are lazy any other time he wont judge as he is as well, but being lazy when 'training' is something that will earn you a very possible punt to the face or worse with how he reacts to such foul treatment, to him it is a disrespect to yourself, your soul, the abilities you have been blessed with, and those around you who are relying on your strength and will. Justice is his Morals, his will and soul, and because of this those that hold true to their own will automatically gain some points of approval from him for anything they do as long as they stuck to that internal code of their mind. This is one of His more secretive passions, he loves to write and has even made it his dream to put out one of the most famous Romance novels in soul society. However the fact is he is extremely shy about this passion and believes that he would become a laughing stock for even considering trying to publish such a gooey gooey lovey dovey story based around love and forbidden lust.

Despite this, he is actually an excellent writer and poet, and in his spare time will often write such things, as long as noone else is in the room after all, other whys such things become rather difficult for him to comprehend and understand correctly. lowering his skill drastically. He absolutely despises ignorance, of any sort or form. This can be racism, or segregation, even just general loudmouth know it all ignorance that gets on anyone's nerves. This is something he absolutely cannot stand, even in his younger age he knows that there is so much he has never even known, because of this he hates it when someone his age or younger acts like they know everything. He is open to them knowing something he does not of course, but there is a line between that, and ignorance, crossing that will quickly earn you a smack upside the head from him.

For much the same reason as Arrogance, He despises cowards and will throw them through the nearest wall without any hesitation, to him cowards shouldn't be soldiers they should be at home worrying about everyday things. He will never accept any form of fear or cowardice that leads to the Crew he is in, or a friends demise or even his won. The fact is to him that Cowards dont belong in this world, their useless and should just stay home until they grow a pair, because other whys He will blow off the fake pair they have between their legs isntead. Finally, Sadism ... Much like the one above, what the HELL are these peoples problems? To him it is disgusting, wrong, self Mutilating or Other mutilations that needs to burn and be purged from this earth, and will happily do so for free with a very large explosion of any kind at all. This means any kind of Sadistic action or comment, will quickly earn Him as your enemy with much twitching of the eye and alot of muttering of the High face kick, he despises it as the freak who scared his back for life was practically the definition of Sadistic, some scars never heal, especially something like that. He also has one of the worst direction senses on earth ... if the goal is just out of sight forward, its very possible that since he cant see it he will end up going the total opposite way until corrected.

Zanpaktou

Sealed Zanpakuto: Tetzou's Zanpaktou is the shape of a normal Nodachi with only slight modifications. The weapons total size is six feet and a half long, the handle being ten inches long on its own, the rest being the long basic Reiryoku-Enhacned Steel blade. The hilt is wrapped in a Shark like design, as is the sheath with the Kanji for heaven Dragon going up its side. The hilt is wrapped in white cloth with black leather buckles, and at the en is a simple Shark-Head Shaped counter balance to even out the weight distribution, over all its a bit fancy but in the end a simple normal Nodachi blade. The sheath to the blade is a basic Oakwood like base containing a oily shine as if it was polished and fire-hardened, lined with a thin inner steel wrap for extra support and speed when the blade is drawn. The outer-side of the blade being wrapped completely in pearly white cloth, much like the handle except holding a metal cap at the end of the sheath itself to add the final support system for the Nodachi itself, why such a small man developed such a huge Zanpaktou is currently unknown.
Shikai Link: For Admin/Mod to Fill Out Later.
Bankai Link: For Admin/Mod to Fill Out Later.

Statistics

Spirit Power: 20
Speed: 20
Technique: N/A
Fighting Skill: 20

Biography

History: Tetzou was born into a traveling survival caravan inside of the farther islands inside the sea, he was the child of the Guardian of the Caravan, his mother was the same as a Seiger Lynx's however he had a different father, as well as the next in line to be the head warrior when eh grew old enough. However, something one day happened, the day after Tetzou's tenth birthday, all hell broke loose for his life, in a sense. Tetzou rushed along through the forest ruins ... the young ten year old boy tugged the high collared jacket down a bit to breath easier as the katana on his back clanked noisily from his rushing. He had fallen asleep on the last caravan stop! The rule was if someone didn't show up within three hours of morning, leave them behind! He had been left! He had to track them down! Tala had been making funny faces at a lizard scurrying in the underbrush when a thought occurred to her. She had risen early, before the others, and had been gone for hours, clearly it was late in the morning, and... She startled herself as the lizard scurried off, rising swiftly to her feet. Being something of a free spirit and not having any parents to tie her down often brought her trouble, but it seemed this time she had really done it. She turned her face to the direction she knew the caravan to be heading in (at least from what she had last been told), and hastily headed in that direction, leaping over some shrubbery and hurrying off - far more alarmed that she had left her pack behind that particular morning, than over the thought of having been left behind.

There Tetsou was, leaping running and occasionally tripping, minding his own damn business when suddenly out of nowhere came some girl out of the bloody forest! What the hell! He couldn't top, she didn't see him,"... Ah damn it." he muttered before slamming face first strait into the girl from behind sending them both tumbling head over heels into the nearby ditch with a crash and thud. "Ooow ... What the Hell Woman?!?! Watch where your going!!" He growled his Catlike eyes glaring at her with a mutter as his collar was lowered exposing his shark like teeth. The young girl let out a yelp of surprise as she was apparently tackled from behind. She wasn't sure what was happening, but the next thing she knew she was laying in a ditch. Her head was swimming, but she still manage to scowl at him, "me?! You're the one that ran into me, doofus," she let out a soft groan, sitting up slightly, "and get off my legs, you're heavy!" She half yelled, voice faltering as she caught a glimpse of his teeth. She was quiet a moment, before suddenly her eyes filled with alarm, "YOU'RE ONE OF THE CANNIBALS THEY KEPT TELLING ME ABOUT!" She hollered, giving him a shove. He opened his mouth to yell, before all of a sudden he got shoved, she was yelling something about a cannibal. He of course in instinct leapt up and slid the Katana free shifting into his heavenly Stance as he looked around in confusion. "Where?! What Cannibal??" he muttered looking back and forth several times ... before he finally got it.

His face slowly flattened and his eye twitched. "IM NOT CANIBAL YOU DUMBASS!!!" He spun yelling at her waving the sword like a cane, "What the hell! You scared the shit out of me!! Dont joke about that kinda crap those people will eat a kid as much as an Adult!!!" He glared at her twitching in annoyance before he blinked. "Wait ... dont I know you?" "Wah! Cannibal with a sword!" She pushed herself away with her feet and hands as the guy freaked out, waving a sword around. "D-dumbass?" She stammered, slightly dumbfounded. "You're the one tackling people," she hissed slightly as she brought herself to her feet, dusting herself off and easily noting that she had skinned her knee in the fall. She leered at him, opening her mouth to speak as the boy's expression seemed to soften slightly. "Eh?" She narrowed her eyes somewhat suspiciously, looking him over carefully as she considered if he was trying to trick her. "I... Guess something about your ugly mug looks familiar... Sharkboy." A anime frustration mark formed on his forehead. "Oi!! Its not like I got the teeth by shaving them down you idiot ..." he muttered, but eh relaxed a bit, with a clink sheathing the Katana he muttered and crossed his arms over his chest tugging the collar over his face again he eyed the ditch and leapt from one wall to the other landing with a slight totter and a skid before he knelt down and grudging offered her his hand, eh didn't look happy about it but he knew he shouldn't be TO rude to someone in the same boat as him.

"Im Tetzou ...Oshami's Kid." Oshami was the Villages Retired Champion and Defender. She arched a brow as he offered her his hand, and she peered aboutm as though gouging whether or not she could get out on her own. Sighing, she looked back to him as he stated whom he was, slowly extending her hands to clasp onto his. "Eah, what are you doing back here?" She blinked, eying him carefully, "weird that they left you behind... Did you do something bad?" She blatantly questioned. He muttered a bit, gripped and then took a breath before lifting the kid showing surprising strength as he lifted her clear a foot and a half off the ground before having to stop and help her climb back up he rubbed his arm afterward before blinking at her questions. "Nah ... Fell asleep in a Tree ... Sorta trained all night and was tired as hell." he frowned before his cat like blue cyan eyes drifted forward tword the trail. "Their gone now. Look at the sun." He sighed and plopped with a frown, the sun marked it now as mid-day ... they would have crossed the river by now, which meant they couldn't get across. there was no way a child could swim against the current, even an adult man couldn't, they needed rafts ... He groaned and fell back onto his back. "Fuck. My. Life." Tala exhaled when she was placed on her feet once more, casting her eyes skywards for a moment, she furrowed her brows a little. "I don't really care that they're gone, but... But they took my stuff," she spoke this words with immense bitterness, "I was almost done with my map, and they took it..." Her fingers knotted into her brown hair, which she pulled at as she kicked at the ground lightly.

"Argh, no fair," she growled, but eventually turned to sulking. "Oooh," she whined, staring off in the direction that they had headed, "I worked really hard to get what I had... And even harder to draw it..." She pouted, swaying slightly before simply faceplanting into the ground in self pity, "stupid adults." He sighed softly. "Maps ...? Your a Navi ...?" He blinked and slowly glanced at her as he let out a sigh as she faceplanted. He slowly stood up and glanced around. "... Thats kinda cool." He gave the grudging complement, he couldn't even read after all, he sighed before he then leaned down and scooped up his blade. "Ether way ... I'll make us a Shelter ... and get food ... if you wanna help ... by all means do." He sighed, he was stuck. With a Girl. If eh was five year solder he was sure he'd be thrilled, but right now it was just freaking annoying. Her head popped up slightly as she was given a compliment, as forced as it was, and she watched him, "yeah, I've been trying really hard to be one..." She said, blinking stupidly as he began to make survival plans. She looked around as she sat up, then slowly clambered to her feet once more. "Well, okay... But I'm not doing it because you told me to, I just don't like useless people!" She told him, nodding her head firmly as she took a look around. Her eyes turned skywards for a moment as a breeze blew pass, and they seemed to dull a little, "it's going to be a cold night," she announced, sounding uncharacteristically thoughtful. He blinked and glanced at her, "You can tell that ...?" He tilted his head as he was stopped from looking the area over and he chuckled. "Well ... Ok I give a real thing now ... Im kinda impressed."

He nodded ... still a bit resistant to giving such compliment, however he still simply leaned over and scooped up a nearby log. "Can you make Fire ...? If not gathering berries would be ..."He was going to order her but sighed, and changed the thing. "Would be a very helpful thing to do ... if you dont mind doing ether or both." He nodded and then drew out a odd knife that was notched, much like a saw and headed tword the sapling tree's. She allowed herself a small smile as she recieved a second, less forced, compliment, vigorously nodding her head. "I can make a fire~" She said, trying to suppress her joy at being praised (which was something she got much of). As he picked up a log, she arched a brow and snorted, shaking her head. She watched as he drew out a knife and wandered off. Tala began to peel the dried bark off of the log, gathering up little bits of dead grass and shrubbery until she had made a little nest of dried tinder. She glanced around, surveying the area, she found a suitable spot to put the fire and sat herself down here, with two rocks and a couple of sticks, just in case one method did not work. He blinked and glanced at her, "You can tell that ...?" He tilted his head as he was stopped from looking the area over and he chuckled. "Well ... Ok I give a real thing now ... Im kinda impressed." He nodded ... still a bit resistant to giving such compliment, however he still simply leaned over and scooped up a nearby log. "Can you make Fire ...? If not gathering berries would be ..."He was going to order her but sighed, and changed the thing.

"Would be a very helpful thing to do ... if you don't mind doing ether or both." He nodded and then drew out a odd knife that was notched, much like a saw and headed tword the sapling tree's. She allowed herself a small smile as she received a second, less forced, compliment, vigorously nodding her head. "I can make a fire~" She said, trying to suppress her joy at being praised (which was something she got much of). As he picked up a log, she arched a brow and snorted, shaking her head. She watched as he drew out a knife and wandered off. Tala began to peel the dried bark off of the log, gathering up little bits of dead grass and shrubbery until she had made a little nest of dried tinder. She glanced around, surveying the area, she found a suitable spot to put the fire and sat herself down here, with two rocks and a couple of sticks, just in case one method did not work. He glanced back and chuckled nodding, he apparently liked complement at least. He sighed before he leaned upward and began to rapidly saw down the saplings ... after about thirty minutes he had a large stack going followed by about ten logs. He then moved them over near where she was making the fie, finding no rock walls, eh instead went tot he nearby massive Tree, and cut down the smaller tree around it ... he began to get a basic shelter going, surrounding it in a circle of large logs making 'fence posts' almost, before he then began on the actual shelter with the tree being a center pole for it.

After a lot of messing banging rocks together and rubbing sticks rapidly between her hands, Tala had a small fire going, and she watched the flickering flames with a glowing pride. Sure, it had taken a while and she had yelled at it a time a two, but there it was, a flickering flame. She glanced to Tetzou, seeing that he had made a shelter in this time. Her gaze fell upon her meager fire, and they narrowed for a moment, before she brought herself to her feet and grumbled, ambling forwards to search for food, as he had suggested. She wandered carefully away from the camp, keeping a close eye on her surroundings, she grabbed a rather large leaf, to use as a bowl of sorts, and crouched beside a bush of berries. She wasn't certain what they were, but they were bright red and they looked good, as such she began to pick them - somewhat impatiently as she practically ripped them off of the bushes, but she was getting it done nonetheless. He chuckled at her yelling and temper. Girls were weird it seemed ... ah well. He watched as she slid away to gather food h sighed as eh finished up the main shelter he wandered past ... sweat dropping at her practically crushing them. "Easy ..." He muttered as he passed, "unless you want berry Juice not berries." he then began to gather large bustles of grass, leaves, and pine branches, knowing they were good insulators as he eyed her carefully occasionally. She stuck her tongue out at him slightly as he criticized her berry picking skills (or lack there of), but in spite of this she seemed to heed his words and began to pluck the berries more carefully from the little bush.

She sighed as she set the leaf down and began to use both hands, which were stained slightly red at this point. When she had more or less picked the bush clean, she meandered they were good insulators as he eyed her carefully occasionally. She stuck her tongue out at him slightly as he criticized her berry picking skills (or lack there of), but in spite of this she seemed to heed his words and began to pluck the berries more carefully from the little bush. She sighed as she set the leaf down and began to use both hands, which were stained slightly red at this point. When she had more or less picked the bush clean, she meandered back towards the camp, watching as he started messing around with branches and leaves, "you look like you're building a house." She stated, rather blatantly. He glanced back at her. "You wanna die from Frostbite ...? Of course im making a miniature house. You said it gets cold ... it already hits below freezing here at night ... cold means it'l be even colder then that. I don wanna die." He shrugged, gathering it all up he carried it over and first intertwined it through all the branches and walls, before laying out the rest on the ground, finally he eyed the final workings ... and nodded, it'd work.

The large Oak tree now had basically the look as if it had grown into a One-Room Cottage, rocks lined the ground and floor, and the sapplings all curved upward to about a six foot space, around the size of a normal living room, lined with grass, leaves, and pine branches, and then moss over top that. He clapped hsi hands togethere and nodded. "Done. Least for today ... tomorrow I can start on the wall outside for the animals out there ... and I can make a little inner oven and a second floor later this week." He rubbed at his neck frowning and then looked at her. "Do you want meat?" She tilted her head slowly as she watched and listened to him, wondering if he could really do what he was saying or if he even understood it himself. Soon, she shrugged her shoulders softly, "well, whatever you say, then," she looked at the leaf full of berries in her hands as he suggested meat, "well, yeah, but... This place is pretty barren... That's why we were traveling around so much... Where do you expect to find meat?" She asked, sounding more than a little pessimistic, "and what are you going to do chase it around and swing your sword at... whatever is out there..." It seemed as though something slowly dawned on her as she slowly turned around, staring at the area surrounding them. He tilted his head lowly, "The area is inhabited by a hundred and fifty different species of predators, and fifty specie of prey. The hunters are easy to find. Its killing them thats hard ... and fun."

He shrugged, "Im supposed to have been the new champion when i turned eighteen ... I know how to hunt, and kill. If you want meat I'll go get it for you." With that he adjusted the katana on the log, drew it, stabbing it into the mud to remove its shine, before grabbing a few nearby sharpened sticks obviously make shift javelins. "Stay by the fire ... you'l be fine. If something gets to curious just go into the house." With that, he disappeared into the darkness. She stared at him stupidly, as he babbled about killing and champions. At any rate, he seemed determined not to go out and kill something, and so she simply arched a brow as he began to disappear. "Don't get yourself killed," she finally called, after a moment or two. Left alone, she fidgeted slightly for a moment before lowering herself to sit by the fire and setting the berries beside her. She inspected her scraped knee for a moment, before shrugging it off and glancing around, feeling the familiar feeling of loneliness and alienation set in, she simply sighed. It took around thirty minutes, before finally there was the sounds of crashing, a scream of a male child as if in pain and then a deafening roar ... before silence fell for several long minutes. Finally came the sound of an incredibly potty-mouth young boy, Tetzou came forward blood dripping from his shark like mouth, and the blade at his side as he drug the body of a medium tiger behind himself, it was about six feet long and filled with three javelins with a huge gash across tis front from the blade, he spit blood tot eh side as he dumped the body by the fire and plopped against the ground panting softly, across hi chest his jacket was shredded from the swing of the beasts paw.

"... Meat." He said simply, not complaining and keeping his face calm. Tala startled from her trance as she heard a scream, jumping to her feet, she watched, and listened, as Tetzou re approached their little campsite, apparently wounded and having killed a tiger. He then just sat down and acted like nothing was wrong. "Are you stupid or something?" She asked, sounding genuinely convinced and a little concerned as she sat on her knees in front of him. "You're bleeding and your shirt is all torn up and..." She cast a glanced to the tiger, before looking back to him. She paused a moment and tore a piece of cloth from her sleeve, which was sort of tattered somewhat already, and extended a hand to carefully wipe away the blood around his mouth, "where are you hurt?" She managed to ask, feeling a little angry at him, and yet concerned. He grudgingly allowed her to wipe at his mouth. "Its paw nailed me ... got cocky when I trapped it ..." he muttered, despite his wounds he carefully cleaned his blade until it hone before sheathing it and setting it to th side, before he lay back and breath heavily for a few moments. "Mn ... it isnt a bad wound its just going to bleed alot ..." He murmured, surprised she cared enough he simply shrug out of his jacket and expose his darker skin, coated already at a young age in scar's as he examined the four nasty wounds going from his upper-chest all the way down to his lower abb's, he winced as he touched them. "Ok ... so maybe it hurts a bit."

He muttered grinding his sharp natural shark like teeth. She watched as he pulled off his jacket, unphased by the bear skin, she stared at the long claw marks along his chest, as well as the other scars on his body, for a moment or so, before announcing, "you're an idiot," and bringing herself to her feet, her eyes dancing as she considered their current location. "Stay there and don't die while I'm gone, kay?" She asked, or commanded, before moving away from the safety of the fire, she could be heard ripping more of her clothes as she wandered, carefully noting each footfall. Before long she had made it to a small pond of water. It was dark, but the moon gave her enough light to work. She immediately noticed a bucket, and regarded it sadly, thinking that other people had passed through at some point. It passed, however, and she soon put the torn clothing between her teeth, filled the bucket, and began to muck it back in the direction that she had come from, eyes ever vigilant and hands ready to give anything stupid enough to approach her a hefty crack across the head with a bucket full of water. He lay there a moment muttering to himself before he huffed. "Theres stuff I gatta do ... cuts or no." He growled, forcing himself to his feet ... where he proceeded to stumble a few times and wince, he growled before he moved forward again and grabbed the nearby corpse, yanking it over, stumbling occasionally to the fire he plopped down panting a bit and placed his sword beside him while she was gone, he kept the meat safe, and took out a knife ... starting to skin it while he waited for her to return, it'd give them a nice blanket for the night after all.

She returned to find him up and about, apparently skinning the animal he had dragged back. "Stuuuupid, I told you to stay stiiiiill," she contemplated throwing the water on him, but didn't want to douse the fire that she had worked hard on. Grumbling to herself she wet the torn cloth, wringing it out slightly before approaching him, swinging the cloth slightly and sending drops of water everywhere. "Well, you can either clean yourself up, or I can do it," she shrugged, clearly not embarrassed by the thought at all, "but you had better clean your wounds, because you don't want to get an infection. They are gross and nasty and dangerous and theres nothing or no one out here that can make it better so you'd probably die..." He looked at her as she came back and grinned a bit weakly shark teeth flashing, "If you dont listen to me why should I listen to you ...?" He asked in a sort of mimic of her, e was teasing her as that sounded like her. But he did plop back and wince. "Sorry sorry ... your right ... I just don't like not getting things done ... if you could I'd appreciate it ... I ate to admit ti ... but the most I can do right now is stab my knife in and fall over." He muttered, and then a few seconds alter did just that with a huff of pain. She glared at him for a moment, eying the bucket of water like she was contemplating drowning him in it. As he admitted she was right her anger eased off slightly, and with a roll of her eyes she knelt down beside him after he had fallen aside.

She rose the cloth, which was rather cold, against his chest, carefully dabbing at the wounds and wiping away the blood. She was mostly quiet as she worked, before eventually announcing a single word, “Tala.” From this single word, their relationship grew ... Tala and Tetzou lived on this island alone for seven whole years, they didn't just survive, they flourished, Tetzou built them a massive tree house int hat old oak, they hunted, h taught her how to survive if something ever happened to him and she created her own style of combat based on his swordsmanship lessons. As time passed however Tetzou grew as did she, when out along the trails of their familiar forest when tragedy struck them both ... they were swordsman now, both were around sixteen. Nether of them were some incredible inhuman master that could take on someone with a gun ... and that is just what they encountered. Two Gunshots, and just like that ... their stories ended. The bandit chuckled as they passed the bodies, looting them and grinning at the expensive looking swords, and left the bodies to the animals, not caring in the slightest, so fragile was life ... Tetzou thought to himself as he lay there, his eyes Darkening as they found Tala's. At least ... we Die Together. Was the last things he could think ... as they passed on. Not long after, Tetzou awoke in another place ... no memory, no idea what was going on he sat up in a forest ... a large Nodachi beside his body covered in rags ... what the hell had happened? ... Confusion, he had a new story to start as he stood ... the story of Tetzou the Shinigami had begun.

Role Playing Sample: This was taken from a Fairy Tail Site I Moderate At that I play Tetzou at but a large amount different, lol.

Tetzou was dreaming ... Darkness had filled is mind however, this was not a dream, but a nightmare filled with hatred and despair for his very life and the life of those he once loved throbbing through him to his core. He rolled and tossed about in his sleep, pain, damn it the pain ... subconsciously his arm rose up grasping at the nasty scar over his muscled chest coated, the bullet wound that had nearly ended this life of his at the simple age of twenty three. Tears poured down hi eyes as the nightmare progressed, and as the nightmare became more and more vivid, it went from nightmare ... to memory, the pain became real, and it was as if hew as once again reliving the horror of his past all over again.

Flashback to the Past …

Darkness, that was all that Tetzou knew … he lay there in a pool of his own blood, his magic gone, staring in horror as the gun fired, and his wife … his beautiful wife fell with a soft smile on her lips as she fell with a splash. Though she smiled, tears rolled from her eyes as she murmured, “Live … my love … Live … and … protect … out … daughters …” With those last words, she breathed her last breath, Tetzous eyes, for the first time in his life slowly began to well with tears. He had failed … he had failed … he had no magic left to give, no energy left to spare, he couldn’t save her and he watched as his own love and life died before his eyes.

His stared and wept … slowly the man turned and left chuckling softly, “Live … live and come hunt me down … see what happens, it should be fun.” He cackled as he left the beaten man, he left him with his dead wife. Tetzous tears slowly stopped and he ground his teeth, he slammed his fist into the ground and looked up desperate to find a clue to their attacker, the last thing he saw was a government insignia. “The government …” He murmured in disbelief … and collapsed. “… Damn … you …” He murmured softly, the sands floating around him slowly, left unconscious at the mercy of Tear Desert.

Flashback Ended …

Tetzou gasped and snapped upright in his bed panting heavily as his eyes glanced left and right in confusion, before he slowly sank back into his bed, eyes slowly closing as he placed a hand over his heart. “…Tala.” He murmured simply, the word, no … the name filled with sorrow and regret, rage glinting over his eyes he stood and yanked his cloak over his body walking forward grinding his teeth he nearly broke the door as he slammed it behind him waking up several members of his guild. Slowly he walked out into tear desert and looked into the sky, staring at the moon like he and his wife had done so often in their youth, he slowly sank to his knee’s and crossed his legs into an Indian style position of sitting, just looking at the moon quietly.

“… I miss you.” Was all he murmured, he closed his eyes and sighed, memories filling his mind and body, he placed a hand on the sand … remembering his two daughters he smiled softly, “They have your mindset … and my temper … even if Leona is adopted, she’s just like you were back when we first met. I wish you could see them my love … Soon … Soon I’ll wipe them all out, soon I’ll have my revenge … and I’ll be able to raise the girls in peace of mind. Soon my love … I promise you.” He closed his eyes, not weeping … he had long since stopped such childish things, he just ached, and endured the pain silently, wishing he had her by his side … wishing he could see her smiling face one more time.

… Why had he always refused to take a picture with her? …
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Tetzou Lynx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tetzou Lynx   Tetzou Lynx I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:24 am

Character Approved
Current Rank: 0

Happy RP-ing
Back to top Go down

Tetzou Lynx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: