The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaze Seiryoku

Kaze Seiryoku

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2012-01-29

Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:04 pm

As Kaze walked to class with his two sword, one on his left side, and one on his back with the hilt facing left, he noticed a sign. He kept walking then noticed it said something about his class. It said "READ THIS. We are using the senkai gates today, be on top behavior". "You have got to be kidding me, today...... I would rather be here than Earth if I go all crazy." Kaze knew he was... "troubled", but he liked being different, and he noticed that it scared some of the other when he did. He arrived at class late (this was a usual thing), and the teacher was about to yell at him when Kaze looked up at her, raised his hand and said; "I know, I am always late. No need to waste your breath." The teacher frowned, for she had gotten used to yelling at him, then she sighed and looked back at the class. "Now class today we are going to the human world..-" The class interrupted with a small cheer. The teachers eye twitched, but she continued; "Be on your best behavior..... Yes that includes Mister Seiryoku too." Kaze had raised his hand, but lowered it when he heard his answer. "Now if every one will step through the Senkai Gate." A paper gate appeared, the class was in awe. They each walked through the gate, Kaze was second to last. The man the entered after him was named Yuko Makashimi. He was to unusual in his own way, he did not talk much. After he was through the teacher turned her back, and was about to talk. Kaze turned to Yuko; "Hey do you want to skip and see if we can find any hollow?"

Last edited by Kaze Seiryoku on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArcanaOfBoredom

ArcanaOfBoredom

Male
Number of Posts : 53
Job/Interests : ninja
Quote : ...
Registration Date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Yuko had arrived to class ureally that day, and was siting bye himself like he normally did, reading a book he had taken from the library only a few days beforehand on bio-chemistry. Soon after his class poured in, and then somewhat later after them a man bye the name of Kaze Seiryoku showed up, late like he normally did. But it didn’t bother Yuko much, he seemed much like other student so he took no interest in him and his misbehaving’s. though he found very it odd that he had two swords, though at the time Yuko hade not fully completed his own personal research on Zanpakto, so he brushed it of as “uninteresting” .
Avenchuly the teacher, that Yuko fond very annoying, announced they would be heading to the World of The Living for a class fieldtrip. Although it went unknotted, Yuko was very interested in the human world. He had read many books on them, and when joining squad 12 he planned to research the “superhuman anomaly’s “that had been popping up now and then. Plus he also wished to see a hollow in person, and possibly gain a sample for his own research.
The class lined up as the teacher opened a Senki Gate. The class followed threw one after another, until it was only him and the troublemaking late student, Kaze Seiryoku left to step threw. Yuko began walking forward calmly when the man behind him ask him a very interesting question. Arcansa face cracked into somewhat insance grin as he trend looking over his shoulder at Kaze. “ why not…”
Back to top Go down
Kaze Seiryoku

Kaze Seiryoku

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Kaze walked towards the edge of the building. The teacher turned around just as soon as he was about to jump, and said; "What do you think you are doing Kaze?.. Kaze! Kaze!" She was to late, Kaze had already jumped off the building. Now he just sat at the bottom waiting for Yuko to jump too.
Back to top Go down
ArcanaOfBoredom

ArcanaOfBoredom

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Yuko was slowly walking behind him as they strolled threw the inside of the Senkai gate, HellButterflies hovering over each of there shoulders, along with the rest of the class who where barley visible in the distance. Ones they reached the other side, Yuko was amazing bye the humans building and even there landscape. Having never been to earth before he fond it very interesting and had a strong erg to research its surroundings. The teacher watched the two of us walked out of the gate, and cud obviously tell Kaze was up to no good, making a stern face at them both after seeing Yuko at his side. She began speaking to kaze, obviously. But before she cud even finish he hade leaped off the building the senkai gate hade led the too gliding quickly to the streets below. The class gasped and some of the guys shouted in excitement as he fell out of sight. The teacher gasped as well and then grunted, quickly turning to Yuko, with a look of disapproval. Yuko only grinned at her lightly, “ sorry miss, but this is much more interesting then your fieldtrip…” he said calmly like always, before dashing out of sight after Kaze somewhat gracefully.

Last edited by ArcanaOfBoredom on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaze Seiryoku

Kaze Seiryoku

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Kaze and Yuko flash stepped up the streets, to get ground between them and the class. Kaze rarely breathed through his mouth, he did this because, ever since he was schizo the scent of cherry blossoms calmed him. So he had adapted to only breathing through his nose. He was getting tired of the run flash step combo they were doing, so he breathed heavier. He picked up a scent, not knowing what it was. Could this be a hollow? Kaze knew that hollow had an odd scent, but this scent smelled like mountain ice. "Yuko do you smell that, it smells like..... Like ice?"
Back to top Go down
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : just freeze so i can kill you now
Registration Date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Hyouketsu sensed two shinigami coming towards him fast. However he noticed the they were weak, he thought that it was going to be an easy fight. Hmm.... These shinigami will be easy. Blade condensation. A katana of rashi started to form in his hand. The blade was as cold as the planet the humans call Pluto. I will wait for them here.
Back to top Go down
ArcanaOfBoredom

ArcanaOfBoredom

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Yuko ran somewhat alongside him, wondering where they were headed, he cud hear the existed class shouting along with his teacher’s cry of anger in the distance slowly fading. He was dashing somewhat behind Kaze. The human’s world was so odd to him; he looked around with his investigative eye, taking in what he cud as they moved on.

He looked at kaze oddly; he knew the boy only hade a basic intelligents, but he should no ice didn’t have a noticeable sent. But he cud infact tell a change in the air, it was cooler than it should have been in this climate, which was very odd. As he wondered he thought for a moment he sensed the presence of something else, something not shinigami in the distance, but he wasn’t shear. Cud it have been a hollow?

Last edited by ArcanaOfBoredom on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaze Seiryoku

Kaze Seiryoku

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Kaze was farther ahead than Yuko, and from where he was he could make out the shape of a tall creature. Ha this hollow has no chance, all he has are his-. Kaze stopped dead in his tracks. W.... What!!! How is this possible? Only Vasto Lorde have swords! "Yuko! This might be out of our hands, this hollow has a sword. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
ArcanaOfBoredom

ArcanaOfBoredom

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Yuko was shocked to see the tall forms ahead of them, it seemed very prude and it was a humanoid indeed. But he cud tell it wasn’t a strong as it looked, it had a sword too but its power level wasn’t as strong as he originally thought. But he was very interested in it, he had never seen a hollow like this, and much less a hollow who cud manifest a sword. He grinned lightly stepping towards the beast with a sinister intent, “ and who may we have here?” he said dully, wondering if the hollow cud speak, thinking of the numerous experiments he cud run on it back at the squad 12 lab.

His steps drew him closer and closer to the monster waiting for a response and trying to get a better look. He trend looking at Kaze over his shoulder grinning insanely “I didn’t come here to exterminate hollows, or for a fight like you. I came here for a specimen”
Back to top Go down
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:55 pm

"Ha ha ha! You shinigami are more stupid than I thought. Do you really believe that you can catch me, even then use my as a Ginny-pig." Hyouketsu laughed evilly, mocking his enemies. He then ran over to Kaze with his sword raised high in the air. "Die stupid shinigami." Hyouketsu swung down.

Last edited by RayokuTrinix on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArcanaOfBoredom

ArcanaOfBoredom

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Yuko sighed, looking at the Hollow as he tilted his head. “ you really are an odd specimen” he grinned lightly, watching the beast dash at Kaze and attempt to hit him. The hollows movements seemed strong but there was false, he was to cocky for his own good and this was a big weakness in his part, Yuko snickered lightly looking at its odd form with a insidious intent.
Back to top Go down
Kaze Seiryoku

Kaze Seiryoku

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:34 am

Kaze acted quickly, back hand-springing landing on his feet with his swords drawn and ready to counter. "The fires of hell, a scrap of your power, another damned soul. Hado number five: Fireball!" A ball of extremely hot fire, the color of white (black slowly creeping in), appears in Kaze's hand. he fires it at the hollow. "Try to dodge this!"
Back to top Go down
ArcanaOfBoredom

ArcanaOfBoredom

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:18 am

Yuko was now standing on the sidelines of the fight; watching Kaze cast a simple kidou at the hollow. Fool, a simple fire kidou of that calibre won’t critically harm the hollow in the least, he though. He watched closely as the hollow moved, and fond it all very intersecting. Though he didn’t wish to get involved, he simply stud and watched intensely as the fighting carried on.
Back to top Go down
RayokuTrinix

RayokuTrinix

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:12 pm

The ball of flames flew towards Hyouketsu's mask. He holds out his hand, and grabs the fire ball. As Hyouketsu cancels out the fireball with his ice powers, a mist is made. With his now open hand Hyouketsu uses the cold mist to create his signature move, frozen blast. This time he jumps at Yuko, he swings down with the sword in his right hand. If Yuko blocked, Hyouketsu had a back up plan.
Back to top Go down
ArcanaOfBoredom

ArcanaOfBoredom

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Yuko sighed watching the hollow move towards him. He didn’t plane on fighting it but there was really no means of avoiding it now. As the hollow slashes its ice blade down Yuko quickly drew his swiftly with his right hand deflecting the attack and stepping back a few feet from the unexpected forces coming soon after their clashing swords. He grinned at the hollow, “ my my, how unexpected “ he chuckled lightly stepping forward and lashed his blade upwards at the hollows how open chest. His dark silver blade was swift and fast, moving threw the air with a dull high-pitched whistle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)   Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we there yet (Kaze, Arc, and Ray)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: