The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) Empty
PostSubject: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:53 pm

OOC: Gigai
Spoiler:

IC:

A light snow fall came from the sky as Tatsuya and Sumiko walked closely together through the streets of Karakura Town. Both were sharply dressed in business professional attire; Tatsuya in a black suit and tie with a deep red button-up shirt underneath, covered by a large over coat, and Sumiko wearing a light blue jacket and skirt, covered by her own over coat. It was the expected attire when accompanying Zamoreus to business meetings, but they didn't feel like changing when the day was over. Both just wanted some place to relax.

"That place looks peaceful, lets go there." Sumiko pointed out a cafe after they rounded a corner. Tatsuya simply smiled and walked towards the cafe. Only whispers could be heard when Tatsuya opened the door for Sumiko. A surprise since there were quite a few patrons inside. Tatsuya helped Sumiko out of her over coat and carried it over to where they sat; at a table looking out through the glass. Tatsuya draped his coat and Sumiko's over the empty chair at their table before helping Sumiko slide into her chair. When Tatsuya sat down he noticed a light jazz tune emitting inside the cafe. "Nice and soothing, don't you think?" He directed his gaze to Sumiko. "Yes, it's quite pleasing." She said as they waited for a server.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:42 am

The working hours were almost over, nothing interesting had really happened, the only thing that was different today was the amount of people visiting.
The amount of people was no surprise, when the snow was falling, quite a few people enjoyed visiting the café, to drink hot chocolate and the like, Amaya herself was not really sure why people enjoyed it so much, the whole idea of watching the snow fall together with someone, just seemed dull and boring to her.
In the end it mattered little to her, none of these people was standing out for her, at least until now.

Two entered the café and took up an empty table, they were looking like everybody else, but there was more to them.
They may be able to hide it from everybody else, but they could not hide from her eye, it was sure to pick up any abnormality near her.
One of the other waitress was on their way to the table, but Amaya intercepted her, convincing her that she would take these customers.
Amaya stepped up to the table, she was wearing black jeans and a stripped shirt, with a name tag on it that read Hinamori Anya "good afternoon, My name is Hinamori Anya, I will be your waiter for this visit. If you don't mind me asking, I have not seen the two of you before, are you visitors or perhaps just new in this part of town?" Amaya was talking politely all the way through, she always did that at the café, but it was also the only time she really did it, as soon as she was out of there, her attitude took a 180.
"and of course, what do you want to order" she quickly added, giving each of them a menu, so they could decide what snacks and drink they wanted.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:57 pm

OOC: Wouldn’t exactly classify being 7'7" as "looking looking like everybody else." But easily over looked. Razz

IC:

Tatsuya and Sumiko were conversing with idle chit chat when their server approached. "A pleasure, Hinamori-san. We are just in the area on business and had some free time." Tatsuya smiled politely at the waitress as he and Sumiko reached for the menu. "Such a pretty name, Hinamori-san." She smiled before turning to read her menu, Tatsuya had already found what he wanted. "I'll have a cup of gyokuro." He handed the menu back to Hinamori and looked over at Sumiko. "I'll take a cup of hot chocolate and a macadamia nut cookie if you have any." She smiled brightly and handed the menu over. "That girl has a decent amount of reiatsu around her." Sumiko whispered after Hinamori stepped away to retrive their order. "Not surprising, given where we are. I wonder if she noticed the same thing about us?" Tatsuya casually replied in a whisper.

Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Amaya made a nod and picked the menues from them "We should have it, and please ask if you need anything" Amaya made a slight nod and walked away, she made a short look over her shoulder, the two was whispering about something, it could be uninteresting chatter, but taking their spiritual level into consideration, it could probably not hurt to overhear what they were saying.
Anyone with an above average spiritual presence was worth investigating, as they may have ties that would eventually lead her to the shadow, and even if it did not, then there was always something to gain.

Amaya Returned to them after some time, placing down their orders, on the underside of Tatsuya's under cup she had placed a tiny speaker, that would enable her to overhear what they were going to talk about.
"Here is your order, everything was there, is there anything else you need?" Amaya looked from one to the other.
She was not sure whatever to confront them with what she knew, she could also place a tracker on one of them, and go after them once she was off work, but she had to get a tracker on one of them, and that was easier said then done.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:41 pm

"How long do think it'll be before we get to go home?" Sumiko asked just as Hinamori returned with their order. "Oh no. Thank you, we should be fine for now." Tatsuya looked over to Hinamori with a smile in response. "I'm fine, thank you." Sumiko stated as Tatsuya reached for his tea. Tatsuya brought the cup close to his face, eyes closed, and inhaled the distinctive aroma of the gyokuro, before taking a sip. "Mmm, that's good tea." Tatsuya said as he savored the flavor. "You haven't answered my question." Sumiko quietly reminded Tatsuya. "Only because we were briefly interrupted." Tatsuya replied in jest and smiled after taking another sip. "It shouldn't be more then two days until we head back to New York." He continued without pause.

As Tatsuya answered her, Sumiko's eyes dropped down to her hot chocolate in disappointment. "That's not what I meant." She said softly as her hands wrapped around the cup. Tatsuya only let out a soft sigh and placed his tea back on the table. He already knew what she had meant, but didn't want to discuss it in public, but he didn't like to see her disappointed either. "I wish I knew. I want to go back to Soul Society just as much as you do." He whispered as he reached out with one hand and gently grasped her's.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 am

Soul Society, there goes that name again, she was still unsure just what this soul society was, it was not the first time she encountered it, she had heard these so called shinigami talk about it before, at least that confirmed her suspicion on the two, they were not ordinary, not in the least, but if they were shinigami, then normal people should not be able to see them, yet here they are, falling into the crowd, sure they looked a bit off, but being so high, that was normal in that sense, but everyone could see them, plain as day.
She had to know how they did that, she could see them now holding hands, quite the couple, no wonder they do not stand out to much, to everyone here they would just look like an awkward couple.
She left for the back room, where she was able to get off work early, she wanted a closer talk with these two, all she had to do was to follow them, to a place where she could talk in private, who knows, maybe she would even try doing this peacefully, seeing as attacking a lovy dovy couple felt a little wrong to her.

Amaya walked over to the two "I am off work for today, so if you need anything further from beyond here, please contact Samara, she is the one standing up by the counter right now" Amaya made a small bow "hope you enjoyed your stay" Amaya quickly left for the back room where she got changed back to her normal clothes, the dark purple jacket, and her a bit brighter shirt, with her dark blue jeans.
She kept the listening for anything important from the device she placed at them. She got outside trough the service entrance, she quickly got to the other side, using her powers, she moved to the top of the building from the alley there, she got her eye fixed at the two, their spiritual signature was easy to spot, now all she had to do was wait for them to come outside, and then follow them for an opportunity to confront them, the best way would probably be in an alley, where they could have some privacy.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:21 pm

"Just wait, once we get back there, it will be appreciated that much more." Tatsuya looked at Sumiko with a smirk. "I guess" She replied, still disappointed. "Until then, enjoy this little quote/unquote vacation." He took another sip of his tea, just before Hinamori returned. "Oh, well I hope you have a good night." Tatsuya wished her well as she left them to the other waitress. "Bye Hinamori, it was nice to meet you." Sumiko smiled genuinely just before she left. They sat in the cafe for a while longer with idle chit chat. It was another thrity minutes before they finally got up to leave. Tatsuya paid for their order and left a generous tip on the table for Samara. Tatsuya helped Sumiko into her coat before putting on his and stepping out of the cafe. It was a little colder than when they first went in to the cafe, but still bearable for Tatsuya, but not by much. "Oh man, its cold. Why can't we go some place warmer?..like a desert." Tatsuya rubbed his shoulders through his coat. "I don't know. I kinda like it." Sumiko looked up at Tatsuya with light smile. "Tch. And why is that?" Tatsuya started to walk slowly down the sidewalk. "Because, when its cold, you get to cuddle up with someone. Like this." Sumiko squeezed in as tight as she could to Tatsuya, making sure to leave just enough room to walk without tripping over each other. "I guess that's one way to look at it." Tatsuya laughed and put his arm around Sumiko. "See." She simply replied as they continued to walk towards their hotel.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:19 am

She followed the two for a short while, before she decided to intercept them, what exactly she was supposed to do, she could simply confront right on with all she knew, but she had to get some information out of them somehow.
She landed in an alley just before they would pass by, she leaned up against the wall there, as soon as they passed by, she looked over at them "Well ain't you two just precious?" she said in a slight sarcastic voice "If you do not mind, I have some questions for you to" she held a small pause, seemed like she was looking for a word for a moment "Shinigami I believe you are called right?" she knew that was true even before asking, because she had overheard their conversation, and as well she could read their spiritual levels, the woman was a bit vague on her power, but the man was clear as day, he had a spiritual level around 4000, it clearly outreached her own 1300, and to boost his body was showing he could pack quite the punch, it could be really fun to test that strength head on, but for now it would be best to get the information she could.
"If you would please come into the alley for some privacy, no reason to let other overhear the conversation" Would they agree to just talk with her, or did they plan on outright decline her, so many unknowns, so many possibilities.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:52 pm

The couple continued walking through the streets close together, enjoying each others company as they made their way to the hotel. As they walked towards a particular alleyway, both felt Hinamori-san's reiatsu in there, but paid no mind to her presence. Passing by the alleyway, they heard her voice from behind. "Ah Hinamori-san," Tatsuya ignored Hinamori's sarcasm and removed his arm from around Sumiko before turning around and slipping his hands into his coat pockets. Before Tatsuya or Sumiko could say anything else, they were interrupted by Hinamori. Tatsuya's right eyebrow cocked up when he heard Hinamori use the term "Shinigami," other than that there was no other reaction from Tatsuya. Sumiko's eyes on the other hand showed a bit more surprised when Hinamori mentioned the term. Her proposition to take the conversation into the alleyway was courteous, but Tatsuya was not about to reveal what he and Sumiko actually were. "Shinigami huh? Sorry to say, but you are mistaken, Hinamori-san." Tatsuya's mannerisms were calm and unbetraying as he repleid to Hinamori. Sumiko crossed her arms, half from the cold and half because of her nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Amaya could not help but make a slight chuckle "well you are a pretty good liar, sadly for you, your partner is not that good, she have yet to say a word, but just by looking at her I can tell something is off" Amaya kept her back to the wall, she got the feeling the man would be very stubborn about telling anything, so she could just as well just get to the point right away "Well let me quote something I heard not too long ago. I want to go back to soul society just as much as you do" a smile spread on her face as she looked from the girl back to the man "I believe that was what you said back in the café, now I am no expert, but last I checked only shinigami go to soul society" Still she cared little for the fact that they were shinigami, she wanted to know why normal people could see them "Well I guess ill go straight to what is important here, and that is" She held a small pause before continuing, she did not want to test these twos strength right now, no matter how tempted she was right now "why is it that other humans can see you, in all my encounters, humans are not able to see the shinigami or the black beasts, yet here you two wandered into the café casually, and everyone noticed you as a couple, and that was it" Amaya really wanted to get way more aggressive and just be asking question just up in front of him, but she kept calm, it would be stupid to provoke the man right now, she finished up her question "so do you mind explaining that Mr. Shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:06 pm

"Eh." Tatsuya tilted his head slightly and shrugged his shoulders when Hinamori pointed out Sumiko's mannerisms. "I suppose one might take that to mean something was indeed off, but she is usually like this when faced with confrontation." He easily went on the defense for Sumiko. "I, on the other hand, am not so easily intimidated by a little girl with some type of 'need to know' syndrome." Tatsuya kept his tone light and non-intimidating, but added a little emphasis when he used the term "little girl". The air around them tensed up instantly when Hinamori quoted a sentence from Tatsuya, back at the café; a message he was sure he had whispered quietly. As a smile appeared across Hinamori's face, a agitated glare appeared across Tatsuya's. "You would do well..." Tatsuya was about to warn Hinamori to be wary about her actions when she interrupted him by "going straight to what's important." His blacked gloved hands were slowly removed from his pockets as he waited for Hinamori to continue, clearly impatient and on edge. Tatsuya began to size her up, her reiatsu was miniscule compared to his, if she tried anything it would be her end. Having to be on guard against the Omnitsukido was one thing, but to be spied on by a human was something completely different. A slight twitch of his cheek could be seen as his jaw tightened listening to Hinamori's question. The air around them began to heat up as his reiatsu began to rise. "As I already told you Hinamori-san, you are mistaken. You would do well to leave it at that." He gave her the warning he had intended to give her before. Sumiko was besides Tatsuya with a worried look, sure Tatsuya was giving Hinamori a chance to just take his "advice."
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:25 pm

Amaya stopped smiling instantly as soon as he began raising his spiritual energy, seems she had agitated him slightly "well you can say i am mistaken as much as you want, it wont change what I know" Amaya pushed away from the wall, she was only feeling slightly intimidated by this man "Still what is it you are so afraid of, all I want is to know a little about this world I have entered" She leaned in a little towards the the two "It it so wrong that I want to know what it is I am facing? I am have been attacked by black beasts so many times, amongst other things, and then when I ask questions to someone who has answers they never want to tell me anything. Is it so wrong that i want to know what is going on?" She had no idea why she figured she would have more luck with talking to these two, so far every shinigami she meet had refused to tell her anything, often followed by her beating them up. Maybe it was because he was so much stronger that she did not dare to attack him, had to be that, she was not going soft just because they were a pair.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Tatsuya fists clenched as Hinamori pushed off the wall. He wasn't about to answer anyone of her questions, instead placing one foot forward to close the distance between them. Sumiko quickly reached out and grabbed Tatsuya's arm with both hands before he could move forward. "Hollows...they're called hollows." Sumiko finally spoke, and Tatsuya closing his eyes and letting out a deep pained sigh. He wasn't going to divulge any information to Hinamori, instead only going to knock her unconscious, but it was Sumiko's hate of violence that stopped him. "Please Tatsuya. She only wants some answers." She stepped in front of Tatsuya, giving her back to Hinamori. Tatsuya's hardened gaze softened as he looked from Hinamori to Sumiko, letting her continue with a single nod of his head and lowering his reiatsu; the air cooling quickly around them. "This world is comprised of two major powers." She turned around to face Hinamori. "Shinigami," She placed a hand on her chest and waved her other hand at Tatsuya, confirming what they were. "And Hollows. The black beasts with white masks and holes in their chests that you have seen."
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Amaya was a little surprised at how quickly the woman could calm the man, he must really like the woman to set aside his anger so quickly for her, she shook her head slightly, this was not the time to think like that.
She leaned back up straight and looked at the woman, as a smile spread across her face once more, finally she was getting some answers, it was not much, but it was better than nothing, the Shinigami and the hollows, they both fight each other, but only one side seems to be intelligent. Amaya nods to Sumiko, it would not help her too much, but it did clarify a few things to her, the two major powers, the people like her, and those quincy she encountered once before, all those four was present, so far she saw no allegiance whatsoever between them all.

"Well that helps a little, and as I take it, Shingami belong in soul society, and you two can't go back, I wont ask as to why, that is your business, I am curious, but I guess this is what your boyfriend do not want me to ask" Amaya closed her eyes and let out a small sigh, it would probably be better not to pursue information any longer, it was very little she got out "I got many questions I would like to ask more, but I better not keep you two any longer, that little information may help me a bit" Amaya made a small bow to the two "Well uhm" Amaya felt a little awkward at the moment "Thanks for answering that" She was not used to being friendly to people like this.
Amaya took a small step back while looking away from them "and not that it matters or anything, but my name is not Hinamori, it is Amaya" Amaya made one of her dark plates under her foot, to get her slightly off the ground "Well anyways bye" she set off quickly and began to get away from the scene.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:10 pm

It took a moment for Hinamori to process the information, as Tatsuya and Sumiko stood there. Once again Tatsuya's eyes narrowed on Hinamori as she brought up their current situation, but quickly softened when she stated she would not ask them any questions on the matter. "Uhm. Okay" Sumiko acknowledged Hinamori for letting them leave. "It was no trouble, really." Sumiko politely bowed in return while Tatsuya gave a slight nod of his head. Both were a bit surprised when Amaya revealed her real name and watched as she used her abilities to leave the area. "Bye." Sumiko was the only one of the two to reply to Amaya as she left. "Well that was interesting." She turned and looked up at Tatsuya. "You're telling me." Tatsuya extended his hand and waited for Sumiko to take hold before walking off. "What did you think?" Sumiko looked forward as they started to walk towards the hotel hand in hand. "I think she needs to work on her approach. She's likely to get killed if she continues to act that way." He chuckled lightly at his own statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)   A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Relaxing Cafe (Amaya)
Page 1 of 1