The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aki Vesta: The world you dream of

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of posts : 281
Where the hell am i? : Las Vegas
job/ intrests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Aki Vesta: The world you dream of   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:00 am

[center] Aki vesta is a brand new Fantasy Rp site. aki Vesta is a world where gods rule and demons roam. Princess are in danger. knights pritect castles. You choose a race and make your character and your own setting. high ranks are available.

Plot: 200 years after the great war between heaven and hell people start to.relax and become a whole once agsin. No longer is everyone split between he&ven and hell.. People migrate ro the foreats and kingdoms. Looking to make a name for them selves or just make amends with their body and soul.
join Aki Vesta anuted create your.story.
www.akivesta.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Aki Vesta: The world you dream of
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1