The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well... hello there!

Go down 
+3
Arawn
Auryuu Spire
antagonista
7 posters
AuthorMessage
antagonista

antagonista

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2011-12-12

Well... hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Well... hello there!   Well... hello there! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:08 am

Hey, my name is Alexander I've been RP-ing for quite a long time, but never in English, cause it's not my native language, although... I am pretty proficient in it.
Anyhow hope to get along with you guys and make some sweet RP.
I DO have a few questions and I hope I won't annoy too much....

Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Well... hello there!   Well... hello there! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Hello I'm Auryuu I may be able to help you with your questions. Welcome to the site. Chat is located at the bottom/
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Well... hello there!   Well... hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:08 am

I know you want to be helpful Spire, but refer all questions to Moderators or Administrators when possible. Don't want to tell them something wrong and then get blamed for it later. For the most part welcome to the site. Hope to see more of you as time continues.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Well... hello there!   Well... hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:10 am

I assume he would, should he not know the answer. Welcome! I am Marlamin1, head admin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
antagonista

antagonista

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Well... hello there!   Well... hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:04 am

Great, happy to meet ya all!
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Well... hello there!   Well... hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:28 pm

I am Artemis, I will be glad to help you if I can I need to get back in the swing of things so I may not know the new things marly has going...Also if you see the slacker felix just ignore him for he knows nothing
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Well... hello there!   Well... hello there! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Hey there Im Kayla AKA Shiori im the social bitterfly of the site. Its nice to meet you. Message me if you ever want to RP
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Well... hello there!   Well... hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:46 am

Hello! I am Ezrachek! a new/old member, those of ya'll who are familiar with Talon from the old site, that's me! Welcome Alexander... Question, What is your native language?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Well... hello there!   Well... hello there! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Welcome back Ezra. Hope we do hear more from Alexander, haven't seen his application move from WIP. No rush, taking your time never hurt anyone imho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... hello there!   Well... hello there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well... hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: