The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A great discovery (Arawn, open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

A great discovery (Arawn, open) Empty
PostSubject: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:13 pm

I guess I've finally found my ray of hope. A spa awaited him after his tiring day of squad 5 odd jobs, had exhausted his body. He had been running back and forth all day. Kido training recently had further exhausted him, physically and very much mentally as well. Auryuu knocked on the front door, staying still he took a brief sigh, waiting with anticipation as footsteps sounded busily inside.

He reached in his pockets to check if he had money, his pockets lay almost empty, but money still layed inside of his Shinigami garment, enough to get him into the spa, of course he would probably have to skip his next meal which he was used to. I wonder what's taking them so long.

Seconds passed by still no answer at the door, he slid it open making a loud creek the inside was empty and footsteps must've disapeared from his ears, because human pacing could no longer be heard to him. He turned his back, his susipicion getting gradually higher. Nothing stood behind him, or above him, or in front of him. He opened his mouth it was dry so the voice whisled past his lips, "anybody there?".

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:29 am

The silence was broken as thud of someone running towards him. It didn't take long for the person to come into view. It was one of the attendants of the spa balancing a plat filled with food as he charged down the hallway. He deftly maneuvered around Auryuu without dropping the food laden tray. The man quickly moved down the other side of the hallway.
"Sorry sir, we'll be with you in a moment!" he man shouted before he vanished from sight around the corner. Once again Auryuu was left alone in the quiet hallway. Second later a woman carrying pitchers of what smelled like beer came barreling down the hall in similar function. The amber liquid in the jugs shook violently as she too pushed by the shinigami in the hallway after the man. She didn't bother to say anything as she was too focused in her task. Not long after she was gone there was the faint sounds of shouting from that direction. Within moments the woman came back empty handed and headed back down the hall again not giving Auryuu a backward glance. She hugged the wall suddenly as a second woman came running by with another jug of drink.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:24 am

Auryuu ignored the now busy room and dropped his sack of money onto the front table. Auryuu paced towards the changing room, it wasn't busy inside so he had closed to the door to maintain privacy. Light shined inside the thick glass windows that lined the inside. Auryuu dropped his glance to the ground leaning against the door for a second before pushing off of it. He placed his Zanpaktou against one of the lockers in the middle.

Auryuu changed into his clothes as he heard some echos from the room that layed beyong the closed door. Auryuu stashed the towel around his waist and grabbed his sword always cautious since the hollow issues he'd been having, it was hard for him to trust anyone.

Auryuu walked past the open doorway and dropped his towel onto the hot rock he was leaning against. Submerged in water Auryuu tucked his head into the water as he scratched his head underwater. He quickly raised his head as he adjusted his wattery eyes to the steam.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:37 pm

As Auryuu dunked his head underwater there came a sound from the other tend of the room. Someone had entered the changing room and begun to undress. After several moments passed the door opened and the visitor entered the spa proper. The steam hid them from sight as they made their way towards the water. The only sound was that of their footsteps on the cold tiles. Suddenly there was a loud splash as the person leaped the final few feet into the water. The impact sent a small wave towards Auryuu and ripples across the surface. The water settled as more steam came from the disturbance. Whoever had dove into the warm spring had yet to surface. Almost upon cue the watter broke as the diver came up for air.

"Ahhhhhh" Came the voice as the red hair clung to their face. The steam made everything look fuzzy and the water distorted things further. "Nothing like a good soak after a meal." They weren't speaking to Auryuu it was more like they were speaking to themselves. "That really was some good food, I should tip that waitress. She was rather cute too." The speaker took a deep breath and dove back under the water. They didn't stay under as long and popped back up and took long drag of air.

Last edited by Arawn on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:39 am

Auryuu turned his head towards the man. The steam rose above and blurried his vision even though he was only glaring at the man with one eye closed. The man continued to blabber on about some waitress that Auryuu didn't really cared about. Auryuu repositioned himself to face towards the man and submerged his sword underwater.

Auryuu held the hilt and slid it out silently and cautiously. The sheeth he let lay in the water, the steam was so progressively rising that he could afford the shroud his sword underwater and not have it be noticed.

Auryuu began to speak to make conversation with the man, "So what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:59 am

OOC: You really don't need to put your own name in the character list Razz

IC: As Auryuu drew closer the steam parted and the person came into view.
Spoiler:

Pushing the hair out of the way the female eyed the man approaching here. The wet towel clung to her body accenting here curves. Her eyes locked on Auryuu and smiled broadly.
"Hello there!" she exclaimed not the least be concerned that a man was with here in the warm waters. "You missed out on the food." she said as she slicked the red hair backwards and splashed more water on her face. "I had like six helpings! The chef was so happy someone like his food that much they said it was free." She held here cheeks as here eyes rolled backwards as she remembered the hearty feast she had just had. The came out of her daze quickly and stared at Auryuu. "The rest of those guys were just drinking! Those guys don't know good food when they see it!" She looked mad that the rest in her party didn't enjoy the food like she had.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:41 am

Auryuu quickly turned his head at the sight of the woman. Auryuu blocked his nosebleed with his hand trying not to notice. Realizing he couldn't just pretend she wasn't there he finally said something, "It's fine I don't have too much money for food these days", Auryuu would usually go without eating for anywhere 1 day or 3 days.

Auryuu slouched back and sheathed his sword and leaned it against the underwater rocks. Auryuu once again opened his mouth "I think you're in the wrong section of the hot springs though you better go, this is inapproriate".
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:35 pm

"Not enough money for food?" The young woman looked very shocked. "Then why did you come for? I don't know about you, but I rather eat than smell nice." she gave the water a playful splash in Auryuu's direction. A moment later she clapped her hands together as a sudden thought hit her. "If you head to the dining area there are probably some leftovers. I ate most of it, but the rest wasn't touched." The woman didn't want to see the poor man go hungry nor good food go to waste. Honestly she wanted to go back and finish the food herself, but decided it was best given to the person in need. Even after consuming well over 10lbs of food she still felt hungry.

She tilted her head to the side and pressed here index finger against her bottom lip as she considered the man's words. Wrong section? And what exactly was inappropriate about her being in the hot spring? She wasn't sure what the man was talking about. Perhaps the man wanted to be alone? Was he embarrassed or something? She gave the man a small smile "Don't worry I won't bother you, I'll stay on this side." she moved to the opposite side of the hot spring giving Auryuu as much room as possible. "But it's lonely bathing alone, you shouldn't be so shy around people." Just as she reached the other side her towel come undone and fell away from her submerged body. The distorted water and the steam blocked her form from view as she sat down in the water. Her slender arm reached out and grabbed the towel before it drifted too far. Holding it above her head she twisted it and let the water cascaded bad down into the spring. It was still wet, but less than it was before. With a shrug she placed it on a rock near the edge of the spring to dry out.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Auryuu grabbed his towel and stood up, "Bye", he said quietly as he took off toward the locker room. Auryuu quickly got dressed and shut the locker quietly. He made his way to the door and opened it to reveal a busy lobby. Auryuu walked through the exit aloofly, so no one would notice.

"I'm not that hungry", he muttered as he departed the hotsprings and joined the road that led to soul society.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:59 am

The woman could only watch as Auryuu nose began to bleed and quickly ran away. She could only wonder if he was hurt in some way. She was quite baffled by his strange behavior. Even as she pulled herself out of the waters and reached for her towel she could hear him scamper out the changing room. Damn he moves fast.
she thought to herself as she entered the now empty area. Rather that get dressed completely dressed she threw on a robe and tided the string loosely around her waist. The robe's cloth stuck to her still wet form as she exited changing area. Her wet hair clung to her next and lay limply about her robe's collar. The hallway was empty, but she didn't bother looking to see if he had gone to the dining room as suggested. While she putting on the robe she had heard a door open, it could only have been the main door leading back outside. Without the least bit of hesitation she went out the door and saw the figured walking down the path away. With a mighty leap she rose into the air and landed several feet in front of the young man.
"That was rude, you know." she scolded him as ground cracked beneath her from the force of the landing. "You shouldn't run away like that."
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Auryuu was suprised at the landing and jumped back from the women. He opened his mouth after a awkward silence, "Sorry I'm just a little shy". Auryuu staredback at the spa, and began to speak again, "So you see nothing wrong with bathing with the opposite sex?". "Isn't it a little strange to you?"

Auryuu had never met a women like this, he usually was relaxed and not uptight but she sure was a strange one to her. He tried to make conversation with what little he was given, "So why are you here what brings you to the spa?", Auryuu asked nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:51 pm

The 5'4 young woman looked even smaller standing next to Auryuu. She stared blankly as he commented on her lack of being uncomfortable while bathing with him. After blinking several times she looked at him with a puzzled expression.
"I bathe with my younger bothers all the time." she said quite flatly. Being seen naked was the farthest thing from embarrassing in her mind. She gave a small shrug as he obediently walked back to the spa. She figured he might as well get some of the food after rushing out of spring like that. She gave her wet hair a flick and pulled the loose robe closer about her body. It wasn't the smartest idea to run out without getting fully dressed. If she didn't she would have been too late to catch him.

"My squad had just finish a patrol." she beamed when he asked why she was in the hot springs. Coming to this place is a nice way to relax after a long mission. Actually she just liked the food, so much better than what they usually got in the 11th squad barracks. There wasn't much action on the patrol, but they had decided to training session. Upon winning she asked for a buffet as a prize for her efforts. After thrashing everyone it felt more like a demand than a request. Still they were in position to refuse. "They paid for it, so I say we eat our fill." She pushed Auryuu to hurry back into the spa and into some warmer clothes.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Auryuu began to speak in a loud tone, "Bathing with your brothers is not the same as bathing with a stranger! You realize what could've happened if it wasn't a guy who was nice like me?". Auryuu gave her a hard stare, he had to look down pretty far to see her face. Auryuu smiled at her to defuse any tension.

"Sorry, but just be more careful next time" Auryuu gave her a caring glance, "Seriously".
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:08 am

"Nice?" She didn't understand a thing the man was talking about. What would anyone do in a bath beside bathe? She pushed that thought aside as she shoved Auryuu through the doorway and into the lobby of the Spa. "Now wait here while I change and then we can get some food." She walked towards changing room then stopped to turn around. "If you move I'll drag you back by your ears." she said with a smile as he skipped through the doorway to get here clothes.

She quickly disrobed and grabbed a free tower to remove the remainder of the water from off here body as she reached for the basket holding her clothes. Since the robe has absorbed much of the water it didn't take long for her to get dry. With that done she got dressed. What she now wore wasn't much different from what she had just taken off. Now armed with a dry robe and underwear she exited the changing room hopefully where her would be companion was waiting. "Alright let's go!" she squealed. All that running around had made her hungry again. She could probably finish off the rest of the banquet herself.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:13 am

The girl was clueless as ever. Auryuu had gotten the impression she hadn't understood a single word he said. The woman began to skip, but soon turned around. She said something to Auryuu which he didn't really care about, because he wasn't going to do that anyways.

Auryuu watched the girl skip away further into the changing room, as he shifted his gaze towards the ground, leaning up against the building. He was still pretty tired. His eyes felt like heavy bowling balls as he fought off the impulse to sleep. He hadn't gotten very much sleep of late so moments like this were often.

Moments of tiredness passed, as she girlishly, strutted up to Auryuu once more. SO urged Auryuu to head out. His eyes steadily opened as she suggested so. Auryuu let out a slight yawn as he turned to girl, having just exited the changing rooms, in a new outfit. "I guess I'll humor you", he said as he slugglishly started to move with her.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:59 am

Taking his arm the girl grinned and tugged him down the hallway. It was quite dark, but slowly a faint light could be seen as they navigated the corridors. Thankfully the girl knew the way otherwise they might have gotten lost. The whole place was built like a maze, for what reason only the architect would know. A few times the girl stopped and looked back and forth the dimly lit hallways unsure which way to go. Then just like that she'd pick a direction and without a second look back. In a matter of moments they came to a stop before a large set of double doors. With a small flourish she released Spire and pulled the doors open wide. Rather than a buffet there was only an empty room. Well almost empty there was an attendant straightening the mats on the floor.
"Where's all the food!?" The young woman screeched obviously distressed by fact there wasn't a meal waiting for her. The shout startled the woman, but she quickly regained her senses.
"I'm sorry ma'am, the other men were drunk and headed to their rooms.We cleared the food away." she responded softly. Tears welled up in the woman's eyes and she began to wail and she pounded the ground with her fists.. It was odd to see a grown person throw such a tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great discovery (Arawn, open)   A great discovery (Arawn, open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A great discovery (Arawn, open)
Page 1 of 1