The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoshi Uwanako (Take 2, WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoshi Uwanako

Hoshi Uwanako

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Job/Interests : Drawing, Dance, Music, Sports
Quote : When there is a true desire in the heart and that desire is strong… That is when he finds real strength that even he did not know he had!
Registration Date : 2011-09-23

Hoshi Uwanako (Take 2, WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Hoshi Uwanako (Take 2, WIP)   Hoshi Uwanako (Take 2, WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:05 am

No Comments Yet Please and Thank You! ^.^ I sorta started this at 4 am, not my brightest idea. =3

"Ey ... If it don't kill me, but it killed him, obviously it means I'm here fer' a reason right ...? That which don't kill me, can only make me stronger."

Hoshi Uwanako (Take 2, WIP) Tumblr_lgpmdqjSCF1qf2rd8o1_500

Name: Hoshi Uwanako
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 123 lb's
Looks:
Personality:
Sealed Zanpaktou:

Stats: 60/195

Spirit Power: 20
Speed: 20
Technique: 00
Fighting Skill: 20

History:

Role Playing Sample: Hina sighed staring at her Blade quietly … It had told her to face her fears, to stop being such a coward, to fight and grow if she wanted to protect the students protect the academy and the future generations. If she wanted to regain control of her mind, she had to stop being afraid … she slowly sat down and crossed her legs, resting the blade across her thighs she took a deep breath and closed her eyes … entering her Inner world. Imidiatly as she opened her eyes she was standing in a pitch black darkness, she wanted to scream … there was a soft cackle. “You wish to face your fears … when your so weak that this scares you little one …? How pathetic. Be gone. You have no right to enter my domain … our domain, if you cannot face the fear that is inside your soul.” And with that she felt a tremendous energy, as she was hurled out of her own inner world and her eyes opened and she hunched over shivering quietly biting her lip as tears fell. “Why aren’t I strong enough …” She murmured softly.

Days later she stood and walked to Jond, he had achieved shikai … and he had issues similar to her own, Jon-Jon was like a big Brother to her almost as she walked over and hopped up perching on his shoulder, and decided to ask him about Shikai and achieving it. “It says I need to face my fears … but I don’t know if I can.” Jond just arched a brow up at her, “Why not …? The fear is just of yourself, why should you fear yourself if you have control? … it’s your soul Hina-chan, don’t be so afraid … just get it done, if you wanna be stronger and achieve shikai.” He shrugged a bit and then took her off to watch them training, While he learned and trained Hina sat quietly thinking. Finally, she stood up and bowed to everyone before leaving … she walked through the Gotei Thirteen meandering slowly until she reached Ninth squadhouse where she entered and quietly sat down in the training Room.

She slowly closed her eyes and focused once again, her mind slowly entering her inner world as she rested the blade over her thighs once again, as she opened them the darkness enveloped her and the hissing laughter rang once again through the inner world of her Mind, she winced … but held her ground, she could almost feel it arch an eyebrow. “Oooh …? You aren’t shivering … Have you already realized the truth of what I am …?” She slowly shook her head. “No, but … I know that if I do not find out I cannot get stronger, and I can’t Protect anyone! … So … So I have to learn your name, I have to learn, so please tell me … Why is my Soul so dark so … Lonely?” There was a quiet pause, before slowly the darkness swirled and a Woman stepped from it, her Sad haunted eyes looked upon Hina quietly before she slowly sat down infront of Hina, Hina hesitated a moment before following. Looking her over she blinked, she looked exactly like herself, except her hair was snow white, her skin a ghostly pale, her eyes were dark crimson and an aura of sadness and despair clung to her. Hina frowned some, “Who are you …?” The girl grinned slowly revealing a set of Pointed Teeth. “Why … little one … I am your soul. I am your Nightmares, I am what has become of your constant fear and hardship ... Come with me.” There was a swirl of darkness before they appeared ontop of a Hill.

Hina’s eyes widened and she slowly looked around, there was a dead tree at the heart, a Dead cherry tree. She frowned softly, and tilted her head slowly, “This is what used to be my home before your Lover died … before despair claimed your heart. I used to be so beautiful … so full of life and love, much like the fake image you give everyone else. But in the end … I am just as you are inside, cold … heartless … Evil and one of Nightmares.” Hina’s lip twitched and she shook her head slowly, “Your wrong … Im not like that. Im … Im not evil!” The girl cackled softly, “If that were true, I would not have changed so … this world would not have changed so. Because of your hatred and Fear, fear of having your heart broken once again, I have become this. It is all your fault little one, and nothing you say can ever change that.” She continued to shake her head … “Then I will make it better! I will … I’ll bring you Love, and I’ll reopen my soul! … I cant … put you through this anymore.” The girl laughed again, “We’ll see … for now … we have Business. You want my name don’t you little one … Go to the Training sections, the Higher levels and Train with me … listen to my words as you fight.” Hina Frowned … but was knocked back out of her Inner world once again.

Hina slowly made her way through to the Training grounds, she moved to the higher levels, frowning slowly before she bit her lip and drew her blade slowly. “Good … now hear me little one. You must face your fears … though I detest what I have become … I do not detest you. It was not your fault what you did to me … But that doesn’t mean I’ll go easy on you! You are pathetic … and the fact you need so much help from me just to hear my name is proof, now fight!!” Hina closed her eyes, then opened them and Bright pink and black reitsu blasts around her as she charged dancing around the incoming hollowgrams, blade lashing out left and right before she spun and then a hollow snagged her, its teeth digging into her side, she screamed in Pain. “You fool! You lost your guard, destroy it and keep going! Pain is nothing! Face it, make it be gone!” She whimpered, before her hand shook placing it against the things mask. “H-hadou … Number thirty three … Sokatsui …” It howled in agony then disintegrated as its entire mask and head were blow in half with holy flames. She slowly slide and fell … before she found herself surrounded … she looked around slowly before her blades voice cried out to her. "To learn my name little one ... pathetic one ... you must learn to face your fears. I feed on your fear and I will not hold back against you ... brace your feet, you may be weak but your spirit is strong! Your mind is Strong! Face Me, little one! Face your fears, toss them aside! Hinata cannot help you, because Hinata cannot Cure something you have caused on yourself! Toss it aside! Hear my Name! I am one with Horror, and My Name is -"

Suddenly Hina’s reitsu pulsed and skyrocketed, her blade glowed brightly before slowly altering and reforming into a long slim Katana. The Blades edge glowing softly as it reformed into a bright violet rune-covered edge, as reitsu flowed slowly down her blade suddenly the Hollows eyes widened as its eyes set upon the shadows that slowly rose up around her into the form of nightmares … it gave a scream of fear before blood flew across the ground in a splatter. Hina slowly licked the blood from her swords edge as the shadows slowly died down, with a soft giggle she murmured, "Feed on their Fear, and Spread their Horror, Irixyu." She smirked, before slowly moving off. It was time to Hunt. "Yes little one, that is right ... It is time to hunt to feed me, sate my loneliness with their Reitsu and Blood." Hina stopped suddenly ... her eyes heartlessness slowly faded and she looked to her blade in shock. "No ..." The blade stopped suddenly. "Nani ...?" It whispered softly, she shook her head slowly. "I said no, Irixyu-Chan ... I promsied ... I would give you love. Not Souls and Blood. So I will ... Seal." Slowly it reverted back to normal ... and the sword was silent, could this girl ... truly mean she was going to try and change her very soul ... just for her? ... Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi Uwanako (Take 2, WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Incomplete Character Applications-
Jump to: