The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairy Tail

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:50 pm

One of many sneak peek vids. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwKxtG5UHUo Fucking amazing by the looks of them. I'll watch it after Chobits myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Ugh english dubs, my kryptonite......

*falls over*

That explains why I can't seem to download the older chapters. Most sites take them down once the series gets released like that.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:02 pm

I believe Funimation has all the subbed uploaded. Unless you're farther into a manga than there are subbed episodes. I prefer animes over mangas, I don't have the time to read the mangas. I'm a movie/tv fan however so the show version always appeals to me more anyway...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Much like Bleach, Fairy Tail has caught up with it's manga counterpart. I just finished reading chapter 257 and the anime is at best maybe another 20 episodes from that point. So can either expect a filler soon to allow the book to once again pull back into the lead. If not you'll see an anime branch off in a separate direction entirely. If you recall the first Hellsing anime or Claymore, that's usually not a great thing. But who knows.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Hey if you want the subs I got a site you can watch the shows on but you can only watch 72 minutes at a time before it makes you wait an hour...thank you "get active movement" http://www.fairytailepisodes.com/
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:17 am

I'm caught up on manga, just wanted to see the big fight scenes like always.
Back to top Go down
Aireda

Aireda

Female
Number of Posts : 38
Registration Date : 2011-09-05

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:48 pm

hehehe I'm caught up on the manga as much as I can be too, I don't really like the anime though because well.... lets face it, its not as good and I am sometimes ocd about things like that >_> sometimes though i'm not and thats when I can watch anime based on manga's XD
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:53 am

Yes, the book vs movie argument remains the same with manga and anime. The gripe with the anime of Fairy Tail is the silly magic circles that appear before each spell. I actually read a manga based on an anime was less than impressed. I think it was Lucky Star. It just wasn't the same.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:46 am

*goes to edit his list of animes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairy Tail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail   Fairy Tail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail
Page 1 of 1