The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reigai arc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Reigai arc Empty
PostSubject: Reigai arc   Reigai arc I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:37 pm

I barely finished getting caught up with the recent Bleach anime. I'm way behind on manga, but that still leaves me ahead of the real storyline. For those that haven't been watching they just finished up a 'filler' story arc. Overall I'd rate it below the Bount Arc in terms of story. As for ending it was the classic one on one fight. As much as I do enjoy Bleach, the dueling showdowns are becoming too much of a staple. Even in series you'll see people teaming up or combining their powers. Fairy Tail is a good example for this. Still it was kinda disappointing to not see the fake captains really cut lose.
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male
Number of Posts : 79
Quote : Stick a needle in your eye!
Registration Date : 2011-09-13

Reigai arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reigai arc   Reigai arc I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:43 pm

I haven't watched this Arc, but it does sound very typical. Fairy Tail can be pretty predictable too. Though, I enjoy the characters and the abilities so I'm good. Ultear...Ultear...

Though, fillers really are dragging on. I say they should just go entirely different directions with the anime like most anime do and give two different plots. I wonder how many fans would be enraged. But, at least we would be entertained and not just baby sat by fillers.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-forums.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Reigai arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reigai arc   Reigai arc I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:58 pm

I think the main reason I'm tired of seeing Ichigo fight is that his powers have pretty much peaked, thus why I'm looking forward to the new Fullbring arc. New powers new adventures. As for Fairytail at least they use their powers in new and different ways from time to time. Some of the filler do take those odd trips off the beaten path. Do you remember those small dream sequences they did? The monster mansion? That story that was like Aladdin? Those were more enjoyable. Sometimes I just look forward to those 20 second skits at the end of the show. Always something funny in those to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reigai arc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reigai arc   Reigai arc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reigai arc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Bleach Related-
Jump to: