The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just came to Say Hello

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamer

Dreamer

Female
Number of Posts : 4
Job/Interests : Horses, Drawing, Writing, Singing, Throwing, Reading, Music, Roleplaying
Quote : The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. And in the end, its not the years in your life that count. Its the life in your years."
Registration Date : 2011-10-25

Just came to Say Hello Empty
PostSubject: Just came to Say Hello   Just came to Say Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:29 pm

Hello All,

Hey guys, I'm Dream and new to the site. In fact I can thank this guy ~points at greatblade~ for helping me find this place. I've been Roleplaying on forums for about three or four years now and can write quite a bit once I get the hang of it. I'm actually looking forward to roleplaying with you all. If you have any questions for me go ahead an ask, i'll answer which ever ones that seem appropriate and such..

Have a good day then,
Dream
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just came to Say Hello   Just came to Say Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Greetings to you Dream(er). Hope you enjoy your stay, and that GB has only told you nice things about us Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

Female
Job/Interests : Horses, Drawing, Writing, Singing, Throwing, Reading, Music, Roleplaying
Quote : The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. And in the end, its not the years in your life that count. Its the life in your years."

PostSubject: Re: Just came to Say Hello   Just came to Say Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Hello Arawn, it's pleasure to meet you and I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here. AS for GB saying good things about the site, I can vouch for that ^_^. I will be honest though, it might take me a bit to get used to doing a Bleach Roleplay, seeing as this is actually the first site for Bleach RP i've ever heard of.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Just came to Say Hello   Just came to Say Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Psst, next time don't admit affiliation with GB...

WELCOME!! *cough* I am Marl, Wizard of Words and Savior of the Site when the need arises... There's also Ruler of RolePlays and Salesperson of Stories because I can sell you just about anything I write... though those ones are less known. Anywho, just know that I am awesome and you will go far here on the Bleach World Forums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Just came to Say Hello   Just came to Say Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Don't forget Holder of Humility, Marly.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Just came to Say Hello   Just came to Say Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Psh dont listen to them everyone loves me! =) lol

Anwho~ Glad you finally joined up dear, if you want help for advice or whatever feel free to ask, everyone here is super friendly. ^_^... Just dont bug Marl when he's Drunk. >.>;
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just came to Say Hello   Just came to Say Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:13 pm

XD It's nice to meet you as well Marl >_> I warn though.. I'm probably going to be kicked into a helping session with the site >_> that or thousands of the manga copies and such thrown at me.. I will flat out admit I'm going to need a lot of help learning more about Bleach >_>...

GB wait... o_O how can you tell when Marl is drunk so that I'll know to just back away slowly and let him be XD.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Just came to Say Hello   Just came to Say Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:16 pm

... Usually he posts 'Rage' somewhere in his Post. Or '/rage' ... something with Rage. Or anger. Or ... yeah. You'l be able to tell. XD
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just came to Say Hello   Just came to Say Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:23 pm

XD that's good to know. That way if I see or hear anything... I'll probably hide in a safe place or just completely not bug him at all XD I know from the past that anger administrators/anyone with power on the site is just not fun at all lol
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Just came to Say Hello   Just came to Say Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Did someone say power abusing twatface! Very Happy
Hullo...is it me your looking for? /lionelritchie

Enjoy the site. Those other folk will take care of you ^_^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just came to Say Hello   Just came to Say Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just came to Say Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: