The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Folklore (Greatblade)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Folklore (Greatblade) Empty
PostSubject: Folklore (Greatblade)   Folklore (Greatblade) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:16 am

The stack of papers on his desk had steadily grown smaller, but he had a feeling it wouldn't stay that way for long. Paperwork was a necessity for them all, and yet the amount produced was ludicrous. Arawn had thought with all the high tech computers they'd use a more digital format. It was then learned they used both only should said computers fail. It made sense, but it didn't make the work any less tedious. They claimed they distributed the paperwork among the many subdivision, but he could swear he got more than his fair share. As he shuffled through the papers he saw something catch his eye; a blank form. Well no completely blank, it was partially filled out. The form was a report on maintenance they had done over a week ago. He groaned. He knew for a fact that no one would be able to complete it now. Everyone was busy. Unfortunately he was quite the opposite. Which was probably why he was sitting down doing more paperwork. He spun in the chair of the small office he shared. It was a meager room by any standards. I'd seen outhouses with more room than this office. As he spun in his chair he bumped the desk, the unstable stack of papers teetered over. The numerous pages cascaded to the floor and Arawn slapped his own face in despair.

Spoiler:

"I was so close." he moaned. The room was messy enough without him spilling things. There was a knock at the door as he bent over retrieving the forms. "Come in." was his response. A young looking man poked his head through the door and looking left to right not noticing Arawn squatting on the floor shuffling papers. He stopped gather the sheets and looked up at the man from his kneeling position. "Did you need something?" The man looked down quite surprised
"Yes,I...uh....." he face blanked out. Arawn waited for a moment, then went back to gathering papers while the man remembered what he wanted. "Oh, yeah!." he finally said at length Arawn didn't look up as he was almost down with his task. He now stood and tried to even up the pages. "They're ready for the relay tracking system and they're waiting at the gate." the shaggy haired man said.
"Damn! That was today wasn't it!?" Simone usually reminded him of such things, but she had been very busy of later as well. Arawn missed the table he meant to place the papers down on. Once more the papers dropped to the floor, Arawn gave another sigh as the papers covered the floor like a fresh coat of snow. As much as he wanted to pick things up and finish filling out forms there wasn't any time. He held up his hand as if surrendering to some unseen enemy then gave a shrug. "Alright, let's go." he muttered as he grabbed his zanpukto from by the door. The shaggy haired man removed his head from the door and Arawn followed behind him. As he shut the door a gust of air send one last page floating down.

With shunpo Arawn raced across Seireitei to the gates to the Human world. He had to admit it was a useful skill even if it tired him out. It was true there were people waiting at the gate, but it seemed that Arawn wasn't the last one to arrive. He stood there out of breath from the great effort as the three other scientist went about checking the equipment. It would seem there sent out request from several Divisions to help with the system testing. There were plenty of new recruits lately so there were more than enough shinigami available for testing new equipment. They had come to build new devices to help with the detection of hollows as well as communication system. For the most part the scans and signals from Sou Society to the did suffer some minute problems. There was a delay that sometimes existed due to the spiritual power in the area, if not the user themselves. The lab testing had gone well, but now it was time to try it in the field. Well not in the battlefield, but at least on Earth. Quite simply they were going into non-active areas to test the signal and tracking functions. Of course after that they would return to the lab, and then another field test. This would often repeat five to six times minimum. They didn't want to put out some incomplete or imperfect device. Arawn checked his gear. His pack was filled with the small metal sticks that would act like boosters for their signal.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Folklore (Greatblade)   Folklore (Greatblade) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:38 am

Hinsshi muttered softly in his sleep laying across the tree's highest branches, several sak'e bottles scattered around the tree's base, as a large black cat leap down and landed on his face he flailed wildly and fell strait on his rear end with a resounding thump that carried through the courtyard. He groaned and picked her up, "Whhhhy did you do that Ci-ci-chan ..." He groaned a bit and rubbed at his eye in annoyance, then blinked glancing at the sun and his eyes widened slowly, oh that was bad. it was already nearly Mid-day ... didnt he have something he was assigned to do today with earth?

He frowned scratching the back of his head, Ci-ci mewed and headbutted him, he chuckled and set her down, scratching her behind the ears before the large man slowly stood up and scratching his bearded chin. "Eto ... I know I had something I had to do today, but what was it?" He grumbled and headed tword the barracks thinking to himself as he went along. Hinsshi spent nearly an hour having breakfast, taking a bath and feeding the cats, as well s doing his morning warm ups, before a paper drifted into his room with the twelfth squad symbol on its corner, and he suddenly grew a huge anime sweatdrop.

"CRAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!" He called out and caused all his cats to jump and hiss in annoyance, as well as Rayne the blink from her perch on the bed where she had just woken up, his wife giving him a look that made him sweatdrop. "Gomenasai dear ... I gatta run to earth, I'll be back soon ... er ... water the Cherry blossoms for me ..." He gave her a quick kiss as she sighed with a amused smile as he quickly hopped out on one foot tugging on his wooden, metal-plated clogs before he rushed off wincing as he checked the time. He was nearly an hour late ... this wasnt good, he was sure to be fussed at.

He groaned and face-palmed, why did he go drinking last night! The stupidest thing he could have done and he did it! The large man rushed through the streets and then finally skidded infront of the Senkaimon, sighing in relief as eh found he was the last one to get here, but only be a hair a few had come in not a second before him. The huge man skidded to a halt, his metal-plated clogs causing sparks to fly in all directions as he rubbed the back of his neck with a blink. "Etto ... Im not late am I ...?" He said with a weak laugh, his wavy brown locks falling down to his waist now in a loose ponytail, giving a weak grin on his trimmed bearded face as the smell of roses and gardens slowly whipped around the area.

His bright pink hilted Zanpaktou at his side along with the Pink Under robe he wore under the black Shinigami robe isntead of the usual plain white, countless blossoms of roses seeming to float around a bit through his wavy brown hair. One of the superiors sighed, and tossed him the last sack which he took with a gulp, least he hadn't been yelled at, he strapped it onto his back and gave a guilty grin toe everyone, the large six foot seven man scratched his cheek and gave a carefree yawn before he focused on those around him, giving a wave to each including Arawn as he passed his gaze over him, eventually he found his eyes on the Senkaimon and eh waited patiently with a soft smile. "This'l be fun.~"

He said with a stretch and another yawn, lazily moving forward in long, but slow strides his metal-plated clogs clacking noisily, hard to beleive this guy was stealth force with his size and outfit. Between the Pink, the massive size, the bright Pink zanpaktou, and his noisy clogs and rustling cloths, he seemed hardly suited for espionage and stealth as the design on his right shoulder marked him as Second Squad, however at the same time others may notice how he moved with an unnatural grace for once so large.

His movements were almsot Feline-like, smooth and fluid, yet powerful and defined, every step planned as his eyes scanned the area he was going to step before his foot was even lifted, marking his analyzing abilities and his concealed agility and stealth, as well as likely flexibility. His eyes shone with a soft amusement as he ran a finger along his Cherry-blossom carved earrings before he leaned over and walked through the Senkaimon with the rest of them, near the back since he was the last one to get there, he checked his pack making sure it was all there, and then walked through, his hell butterfly in Tow, having no idea he was right behind Arawn.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Folklore (Greatblade)   Folklore (Greatblade) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:26 pm

The gathering of people soon became a small cluster as the scientists were joined by several black garbed shinigami. With a glance Arawn counted 8 of such people in the customary uniform worn by soul reapers. Well not so customary as to customize. Several of these individuals had slight variations of the uniform. Some had missing sleeves, others wore bandana over their heads, slight alterations, but nothing too drastic. Small things to express there personal tastes. Still the majority of said persons was covered in black, which was a stark contrast to the white coats that Arawn and his fellow scientist wore. For a moment the red haired man looked at himself, he had never thought to alter his clothing in any way. It seemed a waste of time unless it gave some kind of advantage. With a shrug he turned back to securing his bag and then stacking it into a neat pile. It took only a moment for a wagon to pull up and they began to move the packs onto the back of it. It took some time as there was already a big box on the back of the wagon's flat bed. The wagon resembled an old style cart and buggy, but there was no spot for a horse. It was powered by a motor positioned beneath where the driver sat.

Once everything was set one of the men in the white coat clapped his hands over his head to get everyone's attention. When that didn't work he resorted to shouting. Everyone turned to the man almost instantly. It was interesting he had to resort to such methods to get everyone's attention his appearance alone should have been sufficient. The man had a uni brow for one thing, but it was beyond the expected. The long eyebrow didn't stop on his forehead instead it had grown to mammoth proportions. The ends of the eyebrow continued down his face and hung down towards the 5ft man's waist. The eyebrow wasn't alone in this journey, the man had a thin mustache the drooped just as far as the aforementioned eyebrows. It must have been a theme the man enjoyed as he had elongated earlobes draped over his shoulder. Amazingly enough his beard was short. Perhaps he had problem growing hair on his chin.
"People!" He bellowed louder than one would think his skinny frame would allow "My name is Olio Lansonila, we are a little behind schedule, so let's be quick." As he spoke gate opened and the black butterflies fluttered around the wagon as it started through. The other scientist except Lansonila fell in line behind it. Arawn quickly followed looking backwards as he stepped in the the waiting portal.

"We'll be heading to a forest to preform a testing of communications and tracking system." the man continued as the cart and scientist disappeared from sight. "Once we set up base camp, we'll begin testing proper, I'll ask that no one wanders off until we've finished the starting procedures." There were snickers from the other shinigami as the man spoke. One could hardly blame them, it was hard to take such a ridiculous looking man seriously. Lansonila ignored the laughs as the jigokuchō landed on his hand. " If there aren't any questions I would like for you to please follow." he said as he pointed at the still open gate. With a shrug he turned and walked through.

At the other end of the portal

Spoiler:

Arawn gazed about at the dense trees as he helped with the unloading of the packages. It didn't take long thankfully. The forest was quite lovely place, the smell of fresh grass, the birds chirping, and the cool gusts of the wind through the trees much rather calming. The memory of the strange dark forest that he had trained in gave him a slight shiver. There was no oppressive feeling from this place. The sunshine reached the ground and it gave the place a warm feeling. Coming out of his daze he noticed the driver of the cart was now opening the box that had been on the cart to begin with. It would seem the large box was full of foldable tables and chairs for them to utilize. The area they had exited the gate from was rather level. They had just set the first table down when Lansonila walked through.
"Set up the tracking devices on the first tables." the man barked in his booming voice. They scientist were already moving about putting the machines together. Cables running from terminal to terminal. It would seem the buggy had a secondary purpose, built into the the back was a generator to power they machines. In a manner of minutes three tables had been set up. The first had 2 computers with two of the scientist tapping away at their keyboards. The computers were linked to the processors and gauges stacked on the second table, while the third was laden with the metal pegs Arawn had looked at before. With so many of the pegs it looked like a stack of silver chop sticks. Alongside the pegs were several watches, but these weren't your average time pieces. Instead of a clock they had a small computer screen with a short antenna jutting from the side of the unit.
"Would the testers please form a line at the third table we will be handing out equipment." Lansonila spoke after examining everything. Arawn was stationed at that table to hand out the devices to the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Folklore (Greatblade)   Folklore (Greatblade) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Hinsshi quietly arched a brow as he entered the large portal, and stared at the man who had begun to speak while trying his hardest not to burst into laughter, not an easy thing for him to do in the slightest. The man simply looked absolutely ridiculous, and he chuckled to himself before he slowly leaned back and yawned softly, instead of listening he focused on the scenery, it was quiet a beautiful peaceful place, he always loved places like this, but especially on earth. Slowly he raised his hand to his chin examining the area around him, before he walked over to a tree, running his fingertips along its bark with a soft smile.

The tree was larger then the rest, a great oak tree that towered over everything, its bark rough and thick like wood itself instead of just the tree’s skin. Then he blinked as suddenly everyone was beginning to moved, he glanced over his shoulder and gave the tree a final pat before turning and heading off following them once again as he chuckled a bit once again. Finally he moved and placed his palm against his chest as he walked forward until he met the older shinigami around him, mostly of squad Twelve but not completely as he blinked, he had no idea where he was going because he hadn’t listened to super-brow.

He formed an anime sweatdrop along the side of his head, before he sighed and walked over to one of the scientists. “Gomenasai to bother … but where am I supposed to go exactly?” he asked with a weak grin, earning a sharp glare from the twelfth squader. Eventually however the glare died down, and the man eyed Hinsshi a moment before he rubbed at a temple and explained, pointing at the line of scientists handing out equipment to tester’s, "Your not Twelfth squad right? ... Go to the tester's line and go get your equipment, the red heads Open, Arawn-Sama. Go try him."

Hinsshi blinked, then tilted his head a bit and nodded some, “Ah … I see.” He coughed and bowed a bit, “Arigatou, gomenasai to bother once again.” He said with a grin, before he moved off, his heavy weight, large frame, and thick wooden sandals clonking against the ground as he moved along. He sighed however when he heard ‘tracking’ that wasn’t going to be as fun as he had first though.

Ah well, you can’t win them all its seemed, he moved forward happily and stood in front of Arawn, ready for his equipment as his gaze slowly rolled along the table and line of scientists, taking in their appearances, their facial expressions, spotting one in specific that had his skull lined with metal disks, Hinsshi blinked and reached forward, poking one curiously. The shinigami snapped at him and smacked his hand in annoyance, “Oi! I don’t go pulling you hair do I? Get back into line and get your equipment!” Hinsshi raised an eyebrow at the hair comment, and then coughed some. He winced at the Twelfth squader going off on him before he slowly nodded and turned, looking toward Arawn instead.

He took in his appearance, the red hair, fairly normal appearance and scientist lab, he bowed a bit. “Im Hinsshi Niaga, unseated of Second Squad… gomen but I was never told exactly what’s going on, do you mind …?” he raised a brow hopefully as he awaited the items.

- Not Yet finished, Damn School
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Folklore (Greatblade)   Folklore (Greatblade) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Folklore (Greatblade)
Page 1 of 1