The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yah meant to post this a few days ago

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

Yah meant to post this a few days ago Empty
PostSubject: Yah meant to post this a few days ago   Yah meant to post this a few days ago I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:06 am

yah im gonna be gone for a while because of some work going on such as tiling my grandmothers house and tearing up rug and putting new ones down so any posts i havent done yet im sorry and will get to them when i get back which i dont know yet
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Yah meant to post this a few days ago   Yah meant to post this a few days ago I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:10 am

Enjoy the back breaking work. I recall tearing up carpet long ago. The dust alone made we wish for death as I sneezed and coughed for days. And the smell is just horrible. Not a fun time for you to say the least. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male
Number of Posts : 79
Quote : Stick a needle in your eye!
Registration Date : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Yah meant to post this a few days ago   Yah meant to post this a few days ago I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:22 pm

That sounds horrible.
Getting money? Or is it the "just do it for grandma" situation?
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-forums.com
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Yah meant to post this a few days ago   Yah meant to post this a few days ago I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Hitting up grandma for money? There's a special circle in hell for such bastards Twisted Evil For all the sweets, hugs, kisses my granny gave me, I'd move her house brick by brick without a complaint if she'd ask me. If she a was a battle axe, I'd make her pay out the arse for me to even mow the grass.
Back to top Go down
Aireda

Aireda

Female
Number of Posts : 38
Registration Date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Yah meant to post this a few days ago   Yah meant to post this a few days ago I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:10 pm

>_>.... if it were my grandparents I would be expecting a fair pay cut to do any work for those cheapskates.... con artist type people my arse ugh XD... what sweets, hugs, and kisses, never got those from my grandma so your lucky
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yah meant to post this a few days ago   Yah meant to post this a few days ago I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Hugs and kisses are nice...But so are 10s and 20s.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yah meant to post this a few days ago   Yah meant to post this a few days ago I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:17 pm

My granny was a saint; cookies, cakes, pies. She was good cook. Going to her house was like a party fully catered. Most time I went to her house was during Christmas, so presents were a given. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yah meant to post this a few days ago   Yah meant to post this a few days ago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Arawn that post made you sound so fat.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yah meant to post this a few days ago   Yah meant to post this a few days ago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:17 pm

You would think that wouldn't you? If you met me in RL you wouldn't think I'm the type of guy to eat almost 4 times a day or get second helpings of dinner. Not like I eat and sit around all day, I stay active. If you must know I'm 5'10 (10.8) and 157lbs.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Yah meant to post this a few days ago   Yah meant to post this a few days ago I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:28 pm

well im back finnally and to answer youre guys question i did not get payed also for those fans of skyrim out ther look at this badass trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hiz8LLXyzlA&feature=relmfu
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yah meant to post this a few days ago   Yah meant to post this a few days ago I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:54 am

Welcome back, sorry to hear you didn't get much from the hard work.

Skyrim: MEH, seen way too many ads for it. Make me lose enthusiasm the more I see it.
Back to top Go down
Aireda

Aireda

Female
Number of Posts : 38
Registration Date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Yah meant to post this a few days ago   Yah meant to post this a few days ago I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:07 am

hehehe, I got skyrim preordered, I always wanted to get one of the series but no xbox so yeah.... my aunt preordered it for me XD for my birthday which was in august.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yah meant to post this a few days ago   Yah meant to post this a few days ago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yah meant to post this a few days ago
Page 1 of 1