The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mizuki Ariana

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tegome

Tegome

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Job/Interests : My interests are creating multiple OP characters over the years...
Quote : "Hey everybody! It's Ledouche! Let's all shun him." ~ Saroki
Registration Date : 2011-10-15

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Human

Name: Mizuki Ariana

Race: Japanese

Birthplace: Karakura town

Looks:
Mizuki Ariana Commission___rinneko_by_geofffffff-d3ec7li

HEIGHT
5'6" — 122.5cm.

WEIGHT
123lbs — 56.5kg.

DEFINING CHARACTERISTICS

The most attracting yet unique characteristic Mizuki has would have to be her eyes. They remain narrow, yet show the iris without outlined in black, without the pupil. It is simply white on the outside, followed by the Black outlined iris. The color of the Iris is a unique blue, a shade of blue not commonly found in humans. The eyes display and exude loneliness, no matter the expression she displays. The smooth pinkish features among her face usually allows for the feeling of despair once one looks upon her face. Although they are cute and innocent features they are still ones that seem not to belong to the female. Her face, along with most of her body is flawless in terms of scarring or marks because she has none.

BODY FRAME
She isn't entirely filled out, not as voluptuous as she had wished she was ; she's of a natural, petite build. She has a perky, fairly sized bust, slender hips and she's quite fit. Her overall size compliments her graceful and charming beauty and would seem as so to any man or woman with eye sight.

BLOOD TYPE
B Positive.

ON THE OUTSIDE
She is often referred to as the embodiment of natural charm, and even a princess in heart who would rarely be seen without a smile - even if such a feat were impossible, one would feel as if such limitations were contradicted if they keep themselves near her constantly only to see there is no limit to how long she can keep her smile up. Her pink, smooth heart-shaped face is consummated by a small pointed nose and rounded brow; in addition to a small pair of full, plum colored lips and an graceful, elegant smile. Striking, auroral powder blue eyes compliment these features regardless of their distracting hue, their resonance seemingly derived from tiny bulbs positioned behind her irises. Consequently, it is no surprise that those who look into her optics often feel overpowered by the feeling of fear and loneliness behind them even if disguised by a false smile.. In the interest of diminishing this effect, Rin will often wear smoky eye shadow, claiming that the smouldering shades tend to deepen the colour of her eyes, which supposedly allows her to downplay their intensity. Waved auburn locks frame Mizuki's face, naturally tapering off somewhere just beyond her shoulder blades. Her fringe tends to part towards the right, creating a side length bang that diagonals across her brow before blending with the rest of her mane. Punctuated by an array of all-over layers, which create the feather light waves of her naturally yet slight voluptuous style, Mizuki's hair tends to look smooth and sophisticated regardless of her tendency to wear it in childish styles. One such style often consists of loosely curled plaits, which reach a little beyond the crest of her shoulders. More often than not, her hair can be found decorated by some manner of accessory.

In terms of physique, Mizuki's form cuts in somewhere between petite and average. Standing roughly 5'6" and weighing in at a modest 123lb, she is neither impressive in terms of muscular chap nor overall size. Her slender frame pours into a fairly lean figure, her hips and bust proving just curvaceous enough to balance out her smaller waistline and longer torso. Her complexion is also quite fair, the actual shade bordering on blanched vanilla extract. Surprisingly, (given the amount of time she has spent on the field of battle) her skin is fairly unscathed. Her nails, (including her toenails,) while trimmed to a fashionable length, are often decorated with water-resistant gloss, and tend to be adorned with colourful polishes that tend to match whatever she happens to be wearing at the time. Speaking of attire, Mizuki tends to change her clothing frequently, though she generally pairs casual pieces with complementary accessories in the interest of creating a unique, and admittedly elusive, guise. Nevertheless, she does have a few go-to articles. For instance, she likes patterned and colourful scarves, toques, long sleeves and expensive shoes, however; and can commonly be found wearing at least one of the above pieces. As of late, (and as a result of the chillier weather,) she had taken to wearing a sky blue, long-sleeved shirt, poofed white vest, stonewashed skinnies and black suede boots, her outfit inevitably topped off with a playful, glittery monochrome scarf, and a poof-ball toque.

Personality:
SOUND OF VOICE
Her voice is the icing that tops the sorrowful cake. She lost the high pitch voice she once carried and had it replaced with one that sounds alot more mature. It isn't incredibly deep but it makes her sounds like a grown woman none the less. Often used to point out facts or to bring someone else down simply because it has gotten used to seeing the worst case scenario come to life. The way she speaks is lazily, she makes it so that she doesn't have to say much, and she doesn't ever sound enthusiastic about anything she does speak about.

INTROVERT/EXTROVERT
She is rarely seen by herself, but that is because she obtains sympathy from almost any of her friends. She is entirely Introvert, she doesn't even want to have someone to converse with on any occasion. Having ties only allows for heartbreak in pain in the end. She learned this quite some time ago. Althought she tries to keep to herself, when confronted with a conversation she doesn't shy away. She isn't shy at all either, she simply wishes to keep to herself.

ON THE INSIDE
This world is full of people who simply disguise themselves in the most basic of ways: With masks. There are those who choose to embrace their masks, and those who are so bold as to drop them. Mizuki is type of woman who, rather than embrace her mask, chooses to hide behind however and whenever she could. A youthful woman by every respect, Mizuki boasts an upbeat attitude and a dwindling sense of entitlement earned through years of noble status. While her polished mannerisms and feminine charm may imply a sense of self-importance, she is a gracious, loyal and jovial person with a big heart and gregarious demeanour. From a temperamental standpoint, she is a woman who rarely gets angry, but commonly finds herself anxious. When she does happen to find herself upset, she will generally try to work out her feelings before they get out of hand. Should she find herself unsuccessful, however; Mizuki can be fairly nasty given the right provocation, though she is generally a woman who trends towards passive aggression. While Mizuki consistently demonstrates what could be considered an unsettling level of composure, she is surprisingly intimidating at times, especially when annoyed or uncomfortable.

Nevertheless, she rarely shows signs of trepidation, (regardless of feeling its effects,) and meets distressing situations with a sense of nonchalance despite consistently finding herself overwrought. During conflict, she is often polite and conversational, going so far as to make small talk or joke around with her opponents, though she will often employ similar tactics in an effort to avoid fighting in the first place. However, if Mizuki truly believes in something, she will fight unabated in order to protect it. As a result of her posh upbringing, Mizuki resents being criticized, corrected or ignored, though she will usually remove herself from the situations such things happen to arise from. Perhaps the only thing she dislikes more than criticism is being ordered around, though she responds well to being politely sequestered.

Special Characteristics: N/A outside of her Ability.

Special Power-
Zenkei Warning
Mizuki can phase into a dimension of her own.This dimension is a mimicked version of the dimension she was previously in except in this dimension she removes herself from any of the influences of the world she occupies and can move through this dimension so that she reappears in the same spot she was in, in her dimension. She can only do this once every two posts and any item held by her or in contact with her when she phases into said dimension goes with her. The item has to be inanimate before she brings it into the said dimension.

She can store items in this dimension which will remain their until she phases back with it, if any item she holds when she transitions back is in contact with a person influenced by reiryoku then the part of the item or the body part in contact with said item immediately becomes lost in an unreachable dimension forever; and the item or person meant to be influenced isn't. If it happens to be a part of her body then she will be forced back into her dimension, The faster her opponent moves, the more damage they can do before she is forced back. This drawback lasts for 5 seconds after she emerges from this dimension.

Gokuken Heaven
Mizuki can drag someone into her Heaven Dimension, in this dimension she control's nothing. Physics are copied from the World Mizuki and her victim previously occupied and nothing is edited. In this world however, Reiatsu techniques operate on a different level. One would generally start with no Reiatsu when they are dragged into this realm but during each post 10 percent of their body is occupied with their drained Reiatsu. But this doesn't stop until they are 100% above their capacity. So you are aware, once someone has more than their fair share of reiryoku they will start to be weighed down by their own reiatsu. Once they do reach 200% capacity this ability stops and they will be capable of leaving this dimension. This ability is so that the beginning of the fight is pure melee, and the end of the fight the opponent becomes more slow for Mizuki to take advantage of. For every 10% the target goes over 100% of their capacity, 1 speed point is removed from their stats. This only works on those who have been cut by her blade and to Escape this Dimension one simply has to physically touch her blade.

Unlocked at rank 3
Tengoku Tenkei Heaven sent Warning
This ability allows Mizuki to control the area she occupies in one way, she controls the reishi composition of any item composed of reishi, such as structures in seireitei, Vizard masks, and Bankai's. By Control, she can choose to dissipate their bonding which would force the structure itself to dissipate or she can manipulate it so that she can use it to create an object composed of the reishi she dissipated. This ability starts with a cooldown of 10 posts because she needs time for her reiatsu to get familiar with the area. It's Area of effect starts at 200 feet in diameter, it increases 50 feet for every post she waits before using it after it's cooldown is finished and when it's used, it has a duration of 4 posts and can only be used once a Topic. The limit to what she can control depends on what was brought with her into her Heaven dimension. For a Bankai or Vizard mask, one would have to have it active for at least 3 posts in the Heaven dimension.

Unlocked at Rank 6

Techniques/Abilities:
N/A at the moment.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 30

Speed:

Technique:

Fighting Skill:

History:
Kid's grow up too fast.
Mizuki Ariana Kirino_Kira%21
Her birth was swift, her father and mother were present when she was brought into this cold world. Before her, there was her brother, Danny. He was 4 when she was born. As a baby they were both treated with equal amount of time, respect and love. Mizuki was home schooled often, and her brother was enrolled in a private school. They had a close bond, they told each other secrets and trusted one another with anything. It was like that with the entire family, they were a small family, they closed themselves off from their relatives, it was easier this way, they were involved with gang related people and they caught a break when Mizuki's mother won 3 million dollars in the lottery. But trouble was destined to follow them, when Togome turned 11 she started having nightmares. They weren't very frightening but they qualified for nightmares, she dreamed about a man walking into her small house and walking up the stairs to her room, then raping her savagely. She described the nightmare to her parents and they only brought her to a shrink. He believed that she was merely starting to become interested in sex and tested his theory by ravaging her against her will in his office. She didn't know why but despite her shouting and fighting, when it was all said and done, she was satisfied. She didn't tell anyone about it but begged her parents not to take her there again. She enjoyed it but the terror she feels before the sense of enjoyment just wasn't worth it to her back then.

Finally at the age of 14 she was enrolled in Karakura town middle school, she made friends quickly because of how she looked and because of her attitude. She was very popular and respected by her peers. It seemed that that phase she went through three years ago passed, and she was a normal kid. But it wasn't so at all, she suppressed her desire for rough sex until one day as she walked through an abandoned lot, a traveling merchant approached her, he started laughing wildly after passing her and then fell over. Mizuki was too kind hearted to ignore the man so she helped him up, but unfortunately he was dead by the time he hit the floor. That was her first brush with death, and for some reason it made her feel. . . As if everything was going to take a turn for the worse. A feeling that wasn't far off. That day when she returned home her family had died, all of natural causes she was told. The real truth was that they had been assassinated by Shinigami. It turned out she herself was born from the womb of a shinigami, a rouge one, forced out of the seireitei because she had been a Vizard; one scheduled for execution. She wouldn't allow herself to be killed while she was pregnant so she ran to the human world and evaded capture for as long as she could. This had worked until finally they caught up with her that day. Mizuki was lost at the moment with only her brother to take care of her, the next few months were long to her. . . It was hard for her to process.

She had grown up quickly and had learned to move on, she had now attended college on her way to becoming a Lawyer. But the suit of a normal life was one that didn't belong to her apparently; the first man who died before her so many years ago had appeared before her as a Shinigami. He told her about the truth behind her parent's death and told her about the abilities that lie latent in her body. She had obtained a reason to hate, first the first time in her life, and a weapon to exact her revenge for her family.
[i]

Last edited by Tegome on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:43 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tegome

Tegome

Male
Job/Interests : My interests are creating multiple OP characters over the years...

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Never thought I'd be doing this...

Denied

This application has been used in at least 5 other RP sites. We try to maintain as much originality as possible and do not condone copying other peoples work. Being as it has been used many times over, it would be wise to create a new character from scratch. Also HERE is the correct place to post new characters.

Bleach Battlefield

Bleach Dynasty

Bleach Life

Bleach Platnium Hearts

Bleach Online
Back to top Go down
Tegome

Tegome

Male

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Bumped my profile on the first site

The topic is locked on the second one

I was banned on Bleach life, can't sign in

The fourth is not me :/

The fifth is another character entirely, Minus the name.

Now that that's out of the way. Do you insist on me creating a new character? If so it can be done. I just posted this above because it made me seem like a character ripper.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:18 pm

The point is, whether you or not the character's been made before. Here we value originality and even if you still feel the idea is original, wouldn't it be fun to try something completely different by making a new character? I'm not approving or denying anything here, just side commentary. What would you like to do?

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Tegome

Tegome

Male

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Marlamin1 wrote:
The point is, whether you or not, the character's been made before. Here we value originality and even if you still feel the idea is original, wouldn't it be fun to try something completely different by making a new character? I'm not approving or denying anything here, just side commentary. What would you like to do?

It's okay, I edited it, new character. Can you move this to the proper place too please if it's no problem.
Back to top Go down
Tegome

Tegome

Male

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Tegome

Tegome

Male

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:51 pm

My last Bump.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Like I said last night, I'm fine with it. I'll grant approval for now, and if any other staff member has a problem with that, they can pull it out of the accepted section if they feel the need.

Approved
Current Rank = 0
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm still a bit apprehensive about the abilities. The dimenisonal power is abit much for basic even with the drawbacks. Pretty much means every 2 post can avoid an attack, no limit to how long she can stay there either. As for the second it's overly complex as well. A trap you pretty much can't escape until it's completed it's duration. High cool down, true, but hardly justifies it. Pretty much says it removes their all reiryoku then gives it back and slows them. Even with the limitations you have listed, they are still OP. I am suspending the approval of the app pending administrative discussion/review. Sorry Sad

Denied Pending Review
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:58 pm

I second the that motion.
Back to top Go down
Tegome

Tegome

Male

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Is it safe to assume that after all of this time the staff Still hasn't fogured out how my character can be nerfed to approval? :/
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:36 pm

KIRINO!! Oh wait... I have to do work now? FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! Alright, I work tonight but I'll try and make this work out for you in the morning... Bloody mods...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:05 pm

We're getting close Tegome. Don't worry. A few more modifications/elaborations and it'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizuki Ariana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki Ariana   Mizuki Ariana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuki Ariana
Page 1 of 1