The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginigami

Ginigami

Male
Number of Posts : 8
Registration Date : 2011-10-04

NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS Empty
PostSubject: NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS   NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Okay then look ive created a great RP site for Bleach and i need staff and alot of traffick so we can start having fun on my forum i would like to feel in the captains positions and take any suggestions anyone has to improve my site.

Here is the Link please even if you dont stay register (Thanks): www.bleachplayers.mygoo.org
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS   NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:04 am

Tempting, but I have enough to do here. Hate to double my work load and posting strain. I'll consider it, but no promises.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS   NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:34 am

Sorry to say, I am in the same boat as Arawn. I have a tough time as it is maintaining a steady pace on this site, and this is the only site I RP on. So that is pretty much a no go for me. I wish your site well.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS   NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:43 pm

same here dont and well i dont really see that big a reason to join another bleach board O.o
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS   NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:21 am

I uh- Kinda can't leave. They lock the doors at night and post guards outside of my room... Sorry lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS   NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED NEW BLEACH RPERS
Page 1 of 1