The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) Empty
PostSubject: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:51 pm

The night sky over New York was overcast resulting in a perfect darkness over the city. An infinite shadow that covered everything. The sense of quietness the darkness gave was disturbed by the sounds of jet engines roaring. The sleek vessel cut the through the empty sky like a knife. It was as black as midnight making it seem like a moving shadow almost invisible on a night like this. The fires from the thrusters barely noticeable. Suddenly they went off and the strange craft now glided as quiet as a whisper over the cityscape. There was a hiss of hydraulics as a hatch opened on the bottom of the jet turned glider. It had drawn near Nebulous industries headquarters and the plane dove. As it passed over the large monolith building five shapes dropped from the open hatch. The jet pulled up and the thrusters burst alive for only a second. A second before it crashed into the building it sling-shot back into the sky. Anyone looking from the ground wouldn't have been any the wiser of what had just transpired. On the roof now stood five darkly dress people. It was impossible to determine their ages or genders with the masks and commando like gear they wore.

Spoiler:

"Dead zone activated. Touch down." Spoke one of the figures, a male voice. "Everyone report in." he spoke into the throat microphone attached to his neck. He checked the safety on his weapon and turned it off.
"Anvil, all systems green." said the figure behind him in a rather deep voice. It was impossible to tell if male or female from that alone. But the armor and build was thicker and the person carried a a large weapon resembling a gattling-gun. The barrels rotated then stopped.
"Sly, ready." There was no mistaking the feminine voice, nor the curves. The armor was thinner than the others present. It was more of a body suit than armor. There were plates at strategic locations to provide some protection. She pulled the pistols from her holster and then drew what looked like a machete from her other hip.
"I'm locked and loaded!" Said the next man laughing and pretending to shoot invisible enemies. The first man turned to look at him through the glowing mask. The laughing stopped and he gave a nervous cough and stood up straight. "Claymore, awaiting orders."
The last man said nothing as he spun what looked like a mace in both hands. He only nodded to the first speaker. As if that was enough the first man nodded as well
"Grail is ready." The first man spoke. "Eagle eye, this is Dane. All accounted for and ready." said the man called Dane. He cracked his neck and looked at each person in turn. "Awaiting confirmation."

"This is Eagle eye, roger that, Dane." came the voice over the headset. "I'm now in position circling the building. We have active sonar and sub-sonics running on the building. Scanning on 6 spectrums. We're seeing very little human activity. There seems to be drones and turrents. This guy really is rich to afford such high tech toys." the voice snickered at the strange counter measures. "But we aren't no slouches either. Activating polystealth systems." The armor of the five soldiers suddenly hummed and lit up slightly. Strange lights condensed along the their bodies.
"That tickles." Claymore said shifting his body slightly as if someone was touching him directly under his suit.
"Will this stuff work?" Asked Sly into the com link. "I can still see us."
"Oh ye of little faith, we've got multiple scans going so we had to figure way around those very same techniques. Since he's got a mechanical army we've created a perfect counter. Not only is your armor broadcasting a jamming signal, it's transmitting an optical and digital virus."
"Optical virus?" Anvil rumbled barely following the conversation.
"Well we're not completely sure what frequency the machines are working on so wireless hacking might not completely work. This optical virus activates by them looking at you. In a store they scan the bar code and it gives a price on the machine. It's the same principle, by looking at you they're looking at the hypercode that causes them to not see you. The faster and stronger the computer the easier it is to make it work. It reads the signal and reacts almost instantly. So in a sense you're invisible only to computers and cameras."
"Enough chatter." Dane barked. "Moving in now. Our target is Zamoreus." He moved towards the door down from the roof. A security door even on there was impressive. Sly moved up to the door and opened a pouch on her belt. She placed a black box upon the keypad and then plugged wires into her helmet. There was a loud beep and the door clicked. The group entered the building.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male
Number of Posts : 139
Registration Date : 2011-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:16 pm

A week had passed since Zamoreus' return from his visit to South America, so very little was keeping him from simply reaching out and tearing apart the structural integrity of every building in his path, that shred of restraint in the back of his head managing to overpower the inferno of rage that was boiling throughout his entire body. The people around him, especially his employees working on the plane back to the US had been shown quickly just how careful they had to be. Although he had managed to cover up most of his very damaged face with bandages the burn marks still crept up alongside his face and his left eye was practically black from how bloodshot it was and when one of the staff so much as looked at him wrong they all received rather severe injuries from the wrath of their superhuman employer, of course they assumed it was all the tech on him that allowed him to wield such impressive strength but regardless of that the rest of the flight was mostly involving them cowering in fear at the very sight of him and trying their best not to rouse him.

When he'd returned the female shinigami that Tatsuya had invited had seen to repairing the damage caused but that did little to stir the fire that these people had awoken within and ever since then he had himself brooding within the depths beneath his palace, scouring through every channel available to him to find out who had truly been behind the attempt at his life and how they were able to do what they had done. He'd made sure to remain a certain isolation between him and his guests while still making sure they had access to patrol the insides of the sprawling fortress maze that was to him what others would call their basement.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Things were quite this last days. Tatsuya had been staying around the complex ever since Zamoreus returned from South America. Why Zamoreus went to South America without him, was something Tatsuya couldn't answer. He would have returned unscathed had he been there with him. It was fortunate though that Sumiko was around. His injuries would have never fully healed without her. Tatsuya was still worried for Zamoreus; he was keeping himself isolated for this whole week, not exactly the best way to cope with things. It would have been better to talk it out, Tatsuya thought, but he was not one to interrupt someone brooding unless they asked for guidance. He just left Zamoreus to his own devices.

He kept himself busy by walking the corridors of the complex. With the impressive security system in place, Tatsuya had little much else to do. Being cooped up in the complex, Tatsuya didn't see a need to dress in the usual fancy suits that he would where while accompanying Zamoreus out in the world. Instead he dressed rather plainly; A plain black tight fitting t-shirt, a pair of khaki colored BDU pants, and a pair of jet black military boots. He didn't have a need for any type of firearms, but he did carry bladed weapons and two pairs of brass knuckles, in his pockets and on his belt. Tatsuya carried several kunais and throwing stars on him at one time. He also had a specially made double edge dagger, which resembled more of a small straight sword to compliment his size, that he could use in close combat. That was strapped to his right leg.

Spoiler:

He decided to take a small break as he approached his room. He entered into the dark room quietly, not wanting to disturb Sumiko, who was sleeping in the bedroom. Taking a seat on the couch, he turned on the lamp on the small table. He then noticed the books on the coffee table that Captain Akarui had brought him. He had almost completely forgot about them. Picking up one of the books, he began to skim the pages. He was quite amazed at the information contained in it. After reading a few pages into the book, he got a feeling in the pit of his stomach. He reached over to the lamp and turned it off before getting up and going over to the bedroom. Gently shaking on Sumiko, she slowly stirred awake. "Huh." She slowly opened her eyes. "Shhh,"Sumiko was interrupted by Tatsuya, who had a finger over his lips. "Hurry up and get dressed." He advised her; she got up without question. The lights remained off as Sumiko quickly changed. Once she finished Tatsuya whispered to her to wait in the room. He walked over to the main door and slowly began to open it.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:18 pm

They moved in near silence the only real sound was the faint rustling of their armor as they moved. The gravity shock boots they wore that had helped them to survive the jump from the sky onto the building now made their footsteps non-existent. If was if they were walking on air. They didn't even leave footprints to mark their passing. So far they had passed by several turrents and drones. Their stealth system was successful none of them had bothered to attack and not a single alarm had been triggered.
"Dane, do we have to take the stairs? Why can't we just jump in the elevator?" Claymore complained. Although the others thought the same they said nothing.
"Our walking through isn't going to attract attention, but using the elevator will." Eagle eye answered for Dane "Hold up I got motion, and some heat." The group slowed to a stop. Anvil took position at the back of the hallway, Sly stood at the front. Claymore, Dane, and Grail waited in the middle.
"Can you get a clear reading?" Dane questioned as they waited holding his rifle on his shoulder read to fire at a moment's notice.
"Sorry, sir. Scanning from outside can only get us so much. Right now you guys are acting as antenna for our systems. Getting better readings with you guys inside." he paused and the tapping of keys could be heard as well as he heavy breathing. "The signal is coming from three floors down. I'm seeing two people. Kinda strange I didn't pick them up sooner. I'm going to do another pulse from without and then rescan."
"Good." Dane said as he held up his hand for the group to rally on him. Sly and Anvil quickly joined the rest of the group.

"Possible target sighting three floors down. We're going to divide and come from both ends. Claymore you go with Grial down the north stairs, Anvil and I will take the north end. Sly, you scout ahead. Disable any traps and confirm the target." Everyone nodded as they split into the teams as instructed.
"Finally." Sly sighed. "Activating ghost system." the strange lights on her armor intensified and here body began to shimmer. A substance that looked like ice formed along her body. At a glance looked like ice, but it looked transparent. Moreover it made her transparent as well. Within second the strange crystal texture encased her body and she was gone. "I'll see you guys down there." came the disembodied voice with laugh.
They couldn't even hear the footsteps as she ran down the hall ahead of them. Claymore and Grail headed off towards the stairs as Dane hurried after the now invisible Sly. Anvil lumbered silently behind him.
Sly moved, for lack of a better word, like a ghost. Being as quiet as a whisper already, being invisible completed her stealth capabilities. She was moving fast, even if not invisible it was take a hummingbird to catch sight of her. She was that motion you saw in the corner of your eye. A blur, a figment of your imagination. You saw her, but you didn't. Doubting yourself only seconds before she moved in for the kill. She was a master infiltrator the suit just made it so much easier. In a matter of moments she had moved down two floors. The floor in question lay below. She slowed to a walk and descended the stairs and waited on the last step to peed around the corner. "Eagle eye I'm in position, commence scanning"

OOC: Each of these soldiers will have very low spiritual pressure almost non-existent.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:26 pm

It was fortunate that Zamoreus despite his almost overwhelming fury still retained a certain level of focus beneath it all and because of that he was able to detect the faint hints of spiritual energy that had entered his home. He could sense that this was not his shinigami allies that was moving through the halls now, it felt far more alike the sensation of the boy he had encountered in Japan, so they were most likely human. Granted that the ones behind the previous attack on him had that same kind of sensation to their energy there was instantly a certain level of alert that stirred within him, especially as one of them was heading towards him.

Obviously they were somehow able to avoid his defences but how he could not know but what he did know was that for this he could not rely on his turrets and drones to pull him through and it was likely NIAS was equally worthless at the moment. Of course the first step in whatever plan for defence he came up with was to fully engage his armour and as if brought out by the very thought of it the mask appeared over his face and as soon at it was on he was just about to speak into the internal communication system, before he realized that if these people were good enough to avoid his security it was likely they were able to listen in on his communications as well, Tatsuya would simply have to manage on his own. Now things would have to do with what things he had available to defend himself with, five turrets and three drones were still available to him within the very inner sanctum and even if these intruders had managed to get past them when they were controlled only by NIAS, if he was to do it manually there was little he could imagine they could do. First step, he posted the drones on either side of the closed entrance, ready to strike at anyone entering at Zamoreus' order as well as having all the available turrets aimed there as well. Now he would just have to wait as he sat, directed towards the door as this assassin came ever closer.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:50 pm

Looking outside into the hallway, there was no unusual activity, but that did little to ease Tatsuya's nerves. He reached for Sumiko's lab coat and waved her over. "Just act normal and take the elevator down to the medical ward. Hum a tune or something on your way down." He whispered into her ear as he helped her into her lab coat. "That seems easy enough." She whispered as she turned to face Tatsuya. "And turn off all the light switches before you board the elevator." He quietly added on. "Sure thing." She started to walk towards the elevator and hum "Jingle Bells." Tatsuya couldn't help but smile. Sumiko walked passed the stair case as she usually did and felt the presence of someone next to the door causing her to skip a couple of notes. She quickly began to cough to briefly in an effort to throw off any suspicion, before resuming her humming. She pressed the down button on the elevator and leaned against the light switches as she waited for the elevator to arrive. Once it arrived she casually pushed herself down, turning off the lights in the process, before walking into the elevator and pressing the floor for the medical ward. Tatsuya stepped out into the now almost pitch black hallway and let out a loud audible sigh after the elevator doors closed. "I swear, I don't what I'm gonna do with that woman." He stated out loud as he walked slowly towards the elevator with an arm extended out, as if he couldn't see in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 am

Unlike Sly's rapid descent the four men took it slower. The scans from the ship above and the relay signal told informed them that they were all empty. More drones, torrent, and motion sensors foiled by their polystealth. Claymore was the first to voice his disappointment.
"This is almost too easy. Can't we take down a couple of these drones? Can't we shoot a turrent down?" he whined
Grail walked quietly behind him not uttering a sound as the arrived on the floor above where Sly waited.
"No." Dane answered. "We're here for the target and nothing else. Our job is to avoid collateral damage." Claymore sighed and tried to stomp his feet, but his boots neutralized the sound. Something the infuriated him ever more.

Below

Sly waited while Eagle eye relayed his scans through the suit's armor. As she waited she kept he hand on her pistol at her hip. At a moment's notice she could spring forth and hit the target. But first she needed confirmation.
"Okay got a better reading on them. Doing a secondary thermal scan, but it definitely two people. One female. One male." he told the group through their headsets. The information being relayed was being filtered as quickly as possible.
"So is it the target?" Sly asked as she held the weapon ready. A flick of the finger made the weapon hum. Plasma weapons didn't leave bullet evidence. Burning a hole into the target and making a nearly untraceable kill.
"We know it's not the female." Claymore quickly interjected. They had been given a file on target.
"Right." Sly snickered, she could only guess that Zamoreus just had some "company" for the night. "So the male is the target."
"Can't confirm_wait!" Eagle eye screeched. "The female is moving." he paused as he watched his screens. Sly could tell someone was moving, she could hear someone whistling close to her location. The female had just walked in front of the stairs and coughed. Sly held her breath, it was suspicious, but there was no way the woman to know she was there. It had to be a coincidence. "She just got on the elevator."
"Maybe she's done for the night." Sly snickered. "Guess this guy has no staying power."
"Something's up." came the familiar voice of their watcher. "The lights just went off." Maybe she was just turning off the lights as she left. "The man is moving now."
"What!?" Anvil, Claymore, and Sly's voice were almost unified. Why would he be going down a dark hallway? It was almost too perfect.
Claymore literally jumped down the stairs to the end. "In position." The weapon in his hands gave a gentle hum already primed to fire. Grail took his time following not missing a single step.
"Can you confirm the target?" Sly asked quickly with her hand on the door's handle.
"Take him." Dane grunted. Even as Sly turned the handle Claymore had made his move. Kicking the door off it's hinges he emerged into the hallway with his rifle level.

*BZZZZZZZZP*
*BZZZZZZZZP*
*BZZZZZZZZP*

A burst of three energy shots fired straight down the hall. Each shot lit the walls as they raced down towards the target hidden in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Zamoreus' concentrated wait for the presences he felt was interrupted by a sound from one of the terminals behind him that monitored the entire building, three zaps in a short consecutive burst. Quickly he spun around his seat, seeing a couple of monitors sticking out from the rest, the screens having gone black while remaining quite clearly responsive, meaning they were either covered or the room had lost its light. Activating the night vision capabilities of the camera proved that it was the room that had been darkened but despite this there was still no one in sight, he would just have to wait and see what would happen next, comfortable with the knowledge that at the very least he could not sense the intruders enclosing on him any more.

Knowing however that he could be far more useful at the moment then one might guess however, especially with sight available over the probable area where the engagement involving whatever made that sound was happening and he immediately contacted NIAS. "NIAS, assemble a squadron of the drones to that location, whoever they are they have to be found and captured before they can do anything else." "Yes, Mr Nebulous." Immediately as the order was called five drones headed towards the room.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Eyes wide, Tatsuya barely had time to react when the figure moved through the doorway and fired at him with energy rounds. "Son of a..." He quickly turned and stepped towards the wall, hugging hit tightly. Though he didn't escape unscathed, one of the rounds burnt his right arm, but missed it for the most part. He had almost forgotten what it felt like to be burnt. He quickly shifted away from the wall while rubbing his burnt arm. As soon as he made it to the center of the hallway, both his hands quickly grasped for a kunai and threw on at the armored person's right side and one at the door frame right next to the person. No sooner did the kunai leave his hands did Tatsuya start running forward towards the assailant. He quickly grabbed three shuriken with his left and threw them horizontal. One flew straight towards the assailant's head and the other two went towards the broken door and door frame once again. He made sure to throw blades at the door to keep any back up that may be accompanying him at bay as he got closer to his target. He aimed his powerful left forearm at his targets chest, in an attempt to "close line" them as he ran passed trying to take them along with him. Planning a reverse back hand to their head if the "close line" missed.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:56 pm

The was silence after Claymore's noisy entrance. He stood in the dim light trying to see through the darkness.
"Activate light enhance_" his words were cut short by the hiss of the kunai as he traveled past him to hit the door's frame. Claymore half turned to see what had made the sound as a second kunai glanced off the right side of his armor. In the low light he could see something sticking in the wall. “Damn I missed!" with a flick of his thumb he hit the dial above the trigger switching his weapon to full automatic. He spun back and released another volley. From the doorway Grail grabbed the kunai and examined it. He didn't bother to move from the spot. He knew better than to get in Claymore's way.

*BZZZZZZZZP**BZZZZZZZZP**BZZZZZZZZP*

The hallway lit up from the flash of the muzzle and the bursts of plasma as they arced down the hallway. It gave an almost strobe light effect to Tatsuya's charge. Since Claymore's first attack had aimed down the center he now sprayed the along the walls. The energy shots hit the walls and left burning holes. Too late did notice the man's movements. The shuriken was coming at him, he shifted to the left and it passed by him as he stood back up and raised his rifle Tatsuya was already upon him. Without a hesitation Claymore ducked and rolled beneath the bigger man’s clothesline. After rolling and sliding to a stop he sprang to his feet and spun around. He had dropped his rifle in during his evasive maneuver. He drew a pistol from his right thigh.

*BZZZZZZZZP*

*BZZZZZZZZP*

A double shot he fired at the opponent behind him. Even as he discharged two shots, his left hand reached for his second pistol. Pulling it from it’s holster he pointed down the dark hallway.
“It’s not him!” Eagle squawked into the radio. “He’s too big. Our target is supposed to be a little guy.”
“I don’t think he uses knives either.” Claymore chimed in. “Whoever it is, he’s got some skills.”
“Is he even here? I thought he’d be on the top floor or something.” Sly asked still hiding in the other stairwell.
Dane sighed, it figured things wouldn’t be so easy. Now that they’d open fire the target would either be on alert or try to escape the building.
“Anvil head down to the bottom of the building. Eagle has the roof covered, if he tries to get out stop him. No one gets out.”
The 8 ft man nodded “ Yes, boss.” he grunted and faced the elevator door opposite the one. He pulled back his hand and punched the metal doors right in the middle. The double doors buckled and a dent of the wide fist was imprinted in them. He swung again this time his hand broke the through the doors. He reached forth with his other hand and then forced the doors open. He looked down the into the waiting abyss pushed himself through the narrow doors.
“Sly, continue going down I’ll join you. Grail keep an eye on Claymore make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid.” Dane barked
“You mean stupider.” Sly said as she hopped down the steps toward the next floor. “But knowing him that’ll be hard.

Anvil drop went unhindered until he crashed into the bottom of the elevator shaft. The large man made no attempt to grab at the sides to slow his fall. He left a slight crater in the metal floor from this rapid descent. He repeated the process of breaking the doors that hat taken place many floors above. Light spilled into the dark shaft as he wedged the doors apart and pulled himself out of the small pit. He quickly checked his weapon to see if the fall had damaged it in some way. It looked fine, he had absorbed all the shock. With his equipment okay he looked around. Something was wrong; this wasn’t the ground floor. The area looked nothing like a lobby, it was a hallway.
“I think I may have found the basement.” the big man informed his squad.
“Eagle eye?” Dane asked as he made his way down the stairs slowly. It would seem the intelligence on the building was abit lacking. It was a rush job to be honest, but he hadn’t expected this much misinformation. They had yet to find the target, an unknown male engaged them in combat, a mysterious woman, and now a unknown basement.
“Getting too much interference to get clear reading. I’m reading some drones.” Came the reply. “I can barely get a clear signal.” Dane thought the situation over. Walking down the hall he pressed the button for the other elevator and waited for it to arrive. Stepping in the small booth he looked at the keypad. There was no button for the basement. There was one for the top floor. It must be like a penthouse suite or a secret lab.
“Anvil sweep the area. If he wasn’t on the top floor he may be on the bottom.” It seemed a logical assumption. “I meet up with you on the ground floor.” He pressed the button for the other elevator and waited for it to arrive. Checking his rifle he pressed the button for the ground floor and watched the door close.
After receiving his order Anvil began to wall down the empty corridor. It would seem this place was built like a maze. With a grunt he shifted the gattling gun on his shoulder. All the hallways looked the same, it was hard to figure out which way to go. The large man had stopped at a fork and looked down each path. He’d have to search them all eventually. With a shrug he picked the right branch and continued forward.

Sly continued along at the same breakneck pace as before. She now literally running along the walls as he moved through the hallways. A feat granted by the gravity boots she wore. There was nothing to show that anyone was in the offices. Sudden she skidded to a halt.
“Hey Eagle eye! What about the woman? Where is she?” the invisible woman asked realizing that she had gotten on the elevator earlier she had yet to run into her.
“She stopped about four floors down.” The spotter began. Sly smiled and ran even faster. Dane had said to sweep the building. Maybe she and the woman could have a nice “talk”. She passed a strange grouping of drones as she moved through the floor. Too many for a patrol. With a short hop she moved from the wall to the ceiling and ran above them.
“Eagle eye, there’s a lot of droned down here. Where are they coming from?” She asked as she passed overhead. Had the ruckus caused by Claymore alerted the machines?
“No clue, but more are coming.” He replied as he typed furiously on his terminal.
“Don’t bother with them, Sly. Continue the sweep.” Dane ordered as the elevator arrived at the ground floor and he exited into the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:08 pm

As much as Zamoreus would wish he could focus his attention on managing the drones he was releasing to the higher levels with the dedicated care that it required in order to actually be of any use with whatever it was that held back the systems, but from what he quickly detected there would be no such luck for him. While at first it seemed as if he had plenty of time to deal with his own designs, not noticing anyone of the invaders anywhere near close enough to be a direct threat to him this was quickly rectified as he felt one rapidly descend towards him, likely moving through the elevator shaft which was an assumption quickly proven correct by the bang being heard through the labyrinthine corridors that was his underground sanctuary.

Zamoreus was fully aware that dividing his attention between the interloper so close to him and to assisting with the remaining ones at the upper levels could possibly prove to be a fatal mistake if he would not manage it correctly, but it seemed like the necessary thing to do in such a situation. "NIAS, I have to head out. Create a deep cover link between yourself and my suit, make sure it is impossible to penetrate without notice." The response came directly from inside the communications device inside the mask. "Secure link established. What are your orders?" Quickly sending the drones inside the room outside to patrol the area, Zamoreus kept behind, making sure to stay as aware as possible of his surroundings and the presence of the enemy inside. "Show me a visual of the security systems on my HUD and check all channels to find these intruders. Obviously regular measures won't cut it for this... Try everything, heat, sound, displacement of bloody air. Find their location and destroy them."
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:29 pm

He knew better than to stop moving against someone with a happy trigger finger. Having missed his follow up attack, his left hand reached for another kunai as he jumped and twisted his body in the dark hallway, dodging the pistol fire, and throwing the kunai right at the attacker's chest. He heard one man giving out orders to the others, and from what he could tell from them, there were six people total; one on the roof and five inside. After landing on the ground, he quickly jumped to the wall across from the stairwell and kicked off of it, straight towards a mace wielding foe. He tackled the enemy down one flight of stairs and quickly got to his feet. "No time for napping." He tapped on the helmet before jumping down the center of the stair case, grabbing the railings on the floor beneath where he was previously and exiting the stairwell. Tatsuya walked into a wide open space. A high ceiling and spaced out pillars was what he needed right now. He used this floor for training. One couldn't make a mistake in determining the purpose of the room; weights and cardio equipment could be seen at the far end and weapons were hanging on the pillars of the mostly spacious area. Walking over to one of the pillars he restocked his ammo of kunai and shuriken, and picked out a metal staff. He could have picked out a katana, but he wanted to avoid as much death as possible. Rather than turn off the lights like he had Sumiko do earlier, he decided to leave them on and wait behind a pillar.

Sumiko had made it down to the medical ward without any trouble. She liked it in here, it was close to what she had back in Soul Society. It was mostly used to treat minor injuries and illnesses for the staff and their families, but it did have the facilities for pretty much any type of situation; like what was going on right now. Sumiko didn't have to worry about Tatsuya and the situation he was in. The likely hood of the presence she felt actually hurting Tatsuya was slim to none, at least in his spirit form. She was more worried for the attackers and other persons around. She greeted the staff with a sweet smile as they tended to the admitted patients. She walked into one of the patient's rooms, a child's room. One of the perks of working for Mr. Nebulous; everyone had private rooms. The child was sleeping and recovering from a car accident, a bit battered and a broken leg, but other than that nothing serious. The parents had just left for a little food in the lounge and Sumiko thought she would just watch over the child until their return.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:18 pm

The metal blade ricocheted off Claymore's chest-plate. Even with the added protection he flinched as the weapon hit. It was hard to see in the darkness, dodging was nearly impossible. He attempted to counter as Tatsuya made his acrobatic retreat. He barely had time to fire off another grouping of shots just as he disappeared through the doorway. The bolts of energy peppered the wall as his left and right pistol released shot after shot trailing behind the big man. He stopped shooting once the man was gone, but hurried after him. He quickly tucked the pistols back into the holsters and grabbed his rifle as he moved. He peeked around the corner with this rifle leading. There was no sign of the big man, but he did see Grail still on his back.
"Where did he go?" Claymore asked without much concern. The downed man pointed down the stairs. Claymore didn't waste a moment thundering down the steps after him. "Eagle Eye secondary target is on the move give me fix." he jumped down the steps.
"I'm kinda busy at the moment." came the reply from their spotter. "Seems the security system is going crazy, they're actively looking for you. I'm doing everything I can to keep you hidden."
"Keep the turrents jammed if you can, but drop the stealth." Dane said over the communication "If he's looking for us, let him find us. He'll either try to run or come at us. It will make things easier."
"But sir...." Eagle eye stammered.
"Do it." Dane said with all the finality that was needed. "Sly keep hidden. Get a readings on all hostiles and keep us informed of movements."

Grail slowly stood up from the floor and dusted himself off. Even with the tackle and tumble down the steps the man hadn't dropped his weapons. He looked down after Claymore and began his slow descent. He noted the man hadn't had any guns on him. With that fact alone he had a feeling his gun totting comrade might need some help. But things were hardly serious; he could wait. He wondered if the bigger man had noticed he given the weapon back during their fall. He shrugged as he made way down the steps.
"He's one that floor!" came the shout in Claymore's ear. The man skidded to a halt and held his rifle ready. Gently he reached for the handle and slowly opened the door. Unlike the hallway the room was quite large not to mention well lit. Almost instantly his eyes fell on the equipment across the floor.
"An exercise room?" he asked aloud, but then he spotted the weapons. "An armory." he laughed. Slowly Claymore inched into the training room.

No many floors below Sly continued her sweep. She had made much ground even with the stealth systems provided by Eagle eye. Her own special stealth system was superior in comparison. Invisible to the naked eye she moved across walls and ceilings. It was by chance she noticed a living person for the first time as someone walked into a hallway.
*BZZZZZZZZP*
The hiss of hot plasma as it exited her pistol was the only sound the man heard. The hot energy burned through his head and out the back of his skull as the phantom shifted by him, and into the medical ward. She was already inside by the time the man's body fell to the ground. Invisible it was impossible to see the wide grin on the woman's face. She raised her pistol again and opened fire.

She moved along the room running up the wall and raining plasma death upon them all. The shouts of surprise became shouts of terror as the bolts ripped through flesh. Sly never fired from the same location twice adding confusion to the bloody massacre unfolding in the medical room. They didn't known who was attacking them, and from where. The missed shots burned all they touched a small fire had a started after two bolts grazed an attendant as he moved to help his fallen comrade. Sly kicked in a door to find a patient cowering in the corner crying for help. Three shots silenced the shouts instantly. Others ran for the door trying to escape the horrible situation.

In the build's depths

Anvil pounded forward. All the walls looked the same it was hard to tell which way he was going. He gave a sigh or relief as the order to reduce the stealth was given.
"Oi! Is anybody here!?" he gave a shout down the hallway. He stood there for several moments listening. Raising his massive fist he slammed it into the wall as if knocking on a door. "Helloooooooooooo?" Anvil yodeled.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Staying aware of the intruders presence turned out not to be the most daunting of challenges as this one seemed quite happy to make himself known to the world, the booming sound of his voice echoing through the corridors, what kind of ogre had been sent to kill him exactly? At least things would be easier this way, he'd have a far easier time pinpointing the location of his enemy merely by sound if he kept it up. Sadly however, he did not continue causing the sound he was doing before, ending it with a loud knock. Returning to the room he found it best to keep safety first and so he began to navigate the corridors from the room, controlling the robots and watching as they made their way through. Although the design for this place certainly was useful in disorienting potential attackers it also meant it could take a considerable amount of time to find his way as well even though he had the map for it.

While Zamoreus dealt with things down below, up on the higher levels NIAS had finally managed to reach the desired location with the drones as ordered, at first there was no sign of whatever it was that had caused Zamoreus to order it to lead them here but soon it became apparent that things were happening as a shout was heard from the floor below, quickly the drones began to pursuit.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:17 pm

Sumiko walked over to the sleeping child and gently rubbed his head. Her head slowly turned to the door when she felt the same presence from earlier getting close. She was about to pull up a chair when screams of horror started coming from outside. Her first instinct upon hearing the screams was to make sure the child was safe. She picked up his small frame as gently and as quickly as she could. The sudden movement woke the child instantly. The child only knew that he was being carried, but didn't know why until he heard the screams. He held on tightly to Sumiko, who took him into the bathroom and put him down. Sumiko put her index finger against her lips in an effort to signal the child to stay quiet. The child only nodded in fear before Sumiko turned and closed the door behind her. Sumiko slowly looked out of the room to see innocent people being killed by gunfire from an invisible entity. Fear and sadness was apparent in her eyes as she saw people running towards the exit and getting mowed down without a second of hesitation. The person was invisible from sight, but Sumiko could feel them moving across the ward. She charged out and jumped towards a seemingly empty area as if to tackle somebody.

Tatsuya controlled his breathing as he waited for his attackers to enter the arena. He knew he couldn't hear them coming unless the spoke. Their armor kept their footsteps silent, but he could feel their presence. He could have easily discarded the body and returned to his shinigami form, but they probably wouldn't even know what was happening, not to mention he enjoyed the challenge. Though, they weren't the only ones who could be silent. His feet light, he silently circled around the pillar as he felt someone close by. He quietly pulled a kunai from his belt and flung it in the direction of the presence without leaving the cover of the pillar. He wanted to lure the person towards his direction, but wanted to keep them guessing which pillar he was hiding behind.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:24 pm

The medical section

Sly was enjoying herself quite thoroughly. The smell of ionized air and burning flesh were sweeter than the most fragrant perfume. Like all women she loved to dance and this was her favorite kind; a dance of death. The song was conducted with the pull of the trigger, each plasma bolt a note in the complex symphony. The cries of pain and anguish the heavenly choir. After all she was making angels of them, she granted salvation one shot at a time. She snickered to herself as the pistol continued it’s grizzly work. Being invisible while assailing the people had given her quite a false sense of security. She had noted the motion behind her, but figured it to be another person racing for the exit. She had ignored it as there were so many more juicy targets already in front of her. As another bolt left her gun she felt the body impact with as Sumiko
’s tackle sent her flying into the wall. The weapon was sent spinning to the ground. Once it had left her hand the gun materialized as if from thin air. The glove had a special connection to render the weapon as transparent as it’s user. Sly let out a grunt as she collided with the wall and spun to the floor. Right away she looked around at her attacker. Thankfully being invisible had had made it difficult for the other woman to be completely on target. It was similar to a matador just barely avoiding the bull. In this case Sly was the bull, and she was none too pleased with the sudden hit. Her annoyance made her forget the fallen weapon and instead pulled the machete from her hip. There was a hum as she pulled the naked blade from the sheath invisible, but deadly.
“I’m going to cut you good bitch!” she hissed. She swung the 2ft weapon at the Sumiko.

Several floors above

“You got some incoming, Grail. I’m getting readings on the floor above you. ” Eagle eye spoke into the silent man’s helmet. The only response was that he stopped mid step on the stair, and turned to look up. Cocking his head to the side he stood there and listened for several moments. He could hear footsteps on the metal steps, and Eagle had confirmed as much. He continued walking like nothing had happened. We he got to the landing he stopped once more and pulled one of the mace looking weapons from his hip. He pressed a button by his thumb and the end of the weapon began to hum and thin stripe of blue began to glow down it‘s middle. He raised the weapon over his head and swung it down on the steps leading down to the floor below. The metal stair was crushed as hit by a wrecking ball. They twisted and fell destroying the stair beneath them and those beneath them in a quite captivating domino effect. Grail wasted no time surveying the damage he turned and entered the floor above the room Tatsuya and Claymore were fighting. It was possible the broken stairs wouldn’t slow down the drones, but the commotion would definitely make them come investigate. He moved out of the stairs til he was in the middle of the hallway. He pressed the button on the mace and the weapon powered down. Grail twirled the weapon between his fingers before returning it to the loop on his belt and waited.

A floor below

One wouldn’t guess it, but Claymore was smiling. Despite his personality he did have a rather lovely smile. It was almost a shame he had to wear the large bulky helmet, but it’s protective value well out weighted his charismatic beaming face. This was a man that enjoyed a good hunt, a good fight. Well all of them enjoyed a good fight on some level, but of late things had been rather routine. For Claymore it was indeed fun when things didn’t go as planned. This man was trouble and he loved every second. There was a crash from behind him and dust exploded from the stairwell he had just exited.
“Guess I won’t be going back up that way.” he said in a normal voice not even bothering to whisper. The man was here, and the man knew he was there too, why hide it? Something came flying and him and he threw himself to the ground. In the darkness it was impossible to see the weapons, but with the lights on it was easier to avoid. From the ground he started to roll and sent a series of shots at the pillars in rapid succession. He came to a stop after three rolls. The shots left smoking holed in the pillars melting the material on contact at the same time breaking them with the force of each bolt. As he sat in one place he continued to fire while laughing hysterically. In seconds the pillars were doing a fabulous impression of swiss cheese. Claymore stopped firing and laughing as he stood up. He tossed his rifle to the ground letting it slide across the floor to the wall.
“This is getting boring.” he said once more aloud. He now pulled out his pistols and did the same. There was a loud clack as the joined the rifle against the wall. “Come out!” he bellowed holding his hands up at his sides. “I tossed my weapons, let’s settle this like men!”
The lobby

“Sir, did you hear that?” The eye in the sky asked of Dane sitting comfortably in the buildings entrance waiting room. “Claymore dropped his weapons, aren’t you going to stop him?”
The field leader stifled a yawn and shook his head, knowing full well that the man couldn’t see him.
“No, let him do things his way, nothing to worry about.” he said finally, he looked at the watch on his wrist and frowned behind his helmet. Things were taking longer than expected. The target was sure to make an appearance sooner of later.

The lowest basement

Anvil was lost. The area was quite a labyrinth he silently wondered how anyone navigated such a place. Finally frustrated he put his left hand on a wall and started to walk. He knew that if you keep one hand on a wall as you travel a maze you’ll find the exit. It was slow, but it was way better than walking aimlessly. He had probably been walking in circles the last few minutes. Thankfully he had the company of his team’s chatter to entertain him. Otherwise he would be truly bored out of his mind. Once Eagle eye had disabled the stealth the signal had little trouble reaching him now. The large man moved onward at a decent clip for his size. His right hand kept the massive weapon level ready to fire ahead of him as needed.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:55 pm

On the upper levels NIAS was finally able to pinpoint the most likely position for the hostile force as the stairs falling made quite the noise when they were destroyed and torn down all those levels. Getting the drones down that one floor was not any real issue despite having had the stairs destroyed as there were more stairwells and the elevator had not been harmed by the larger ones descent. The small squad of drones entered the elevator as fast as they were able, the computer controlling them obviously quite intent on doing its masters will. It was merely a second before they streamed out of the elevator once more, making their way towards the recently fallen staircase.

Meanwhile, far down into the depths of this glorious structure, Zamoreus remained on the hunt for the boisterous intruder so close to his sanctum. It seemed unlikely that he would be able to spot him through the use of cameras or the patrolling drones, apart from perhaps noting if one got destroyed, but of course he would have quite the pathetic tech if visual detection were the only channels available to him for detecting invaders. For now however his opponent was left relatively unhindered as Zamoreus was having trouble detecting him, but a plan quickly formed in his mind. While it was probable that this enemy had the equipment necessary to deal with such a situation, it was still something worth trying as he sealed every door in the labyrinth, programmed only to open on his command to give the drones access, then he drained every room bar his own of air. Know he only needed to wait until any door was forced open, or much more satisfyingly, the asphyxiated corpse was found.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:36 am

Sumiko grunted when she made contact with the invisible person. She tried to grab hold of the invisible person, but her hands slid off what felt like metal. "Armor!?" She thought before hitting the ground, sliding into the counter nearby. She scrambled to her feet and got into a opened handed fighting stance, looking in the direction of the invisible spirit pressure. A hint of fear in her eyes. Hearing the invisible being speak, her eyes narrowed in. She caught the faintest movement as the being darted forwarded. Rolling to her right, she tried to dodge whatever it swung, but her left arm was caught by the tip of the humming blade. Sumiko let out a sharp yelp as her arm was shallowly cut. She stumbled in the direction she rolled and gripped a clip board, tossing it hard towards the the being. "I can't fight in this form, I can barely fight in my true form." She quickly thought to herself, staying on the move, grabbing anything she could and tossing it at the invisible being. "I don't have a choice." She reached into her coat pocket and pulled out her gikongai. She jumped behind the counter and quickly swallowed the pill, separating her soul from the false body.

Tatsuya heard and felt the loud rumbling from the stairwell and wondered if the mace wielding accomplice had made it to his current floor. One opponent was fun, but two was better. After throwing his kunai, Tatsuya didn't wait long for the small man's retaliation. With the man's guns blazing, Tatsuya remained perfectly still. The assault didn't last long and when it was over Tatsuya quickly ran his hands over his body checking for holes. While checking he notices some smoke coming from between his legs. His eyes shot wide open fearing the worst and his hands quickly went to check to make sure everything was in it's place. He felt the hole in the pillar beneath his groin and immediately closed his eyes and sighed in relief. Tatsuya was happy to be as tall as he was, more so then ever before. He was brought back to the fight when he heard the rifle hitting the ground. When the man's pistols hit the ground Tatsuya couldn't help but smile. After hearing the man's words, his smile broadened. He threw his staff down in front of him and stepped out from behind the pillar. "Like men then." Tatsuya got into a Muay Thai fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:20 am

Medical department

The weapon narrowly missed cutting into woman deeply. Sly was disappointed to say the least, but took some measure pleasure in wounding her prey. She shifted sideways a the clipboard flew at her. It sailed passed her head withing inches of her ear. The hiss of it's passage was mirrored in the growl of anger of almost being hurt by Sumiko. She tried her best to press forward, but the other woman managed to keep out of range of each swing. The 2ft blade hummed in her hand. A very special weapon. Although it looked like a simple blade it was actually fitted with an ultrasonic generator. The tiny engine enabled the machete to vibrate at incredible speeds increasing it's cutting ability. Literally Sly was wielding a chainsaw. One of her errant slashes tore through a chair in a matter of seconds. Yet another swing left a large gash in the wall. The woman was doing more than dodging, occasionally she would pick something up and throw in her direction. It was amazing how she managed to detect where the invisible assailant was. Still she wasn't completely accurate. That aside the items Sumiko threw wouldn't be enough to take Sly down. Suddenly the woman dove behind a counter. Sly pounced swinging here weapon downward with all the strength he slender arms could muster. The vibroblade made all of her attacks devastating. With the added effort it cut through the counter with ease. It was like cutting a log in half. Was torn to shreds as the machete ate away at it. One moment she was standing above it, the next here blade had cut all the way down the middle of it. Sly pulled back the weapon once it touched the ground. She surveyed at her work to see if she had managed to silence the wench. It was then she jumped backwards and away from the ruined counter. Sly began to look about for some sign that Sumiko was dead. She pressed the knob on he goggles. Her breath suddenly got caught up in her throat. There were two signals not just one on the other side of the counter.
"What the hell?" she muttered as Eagle eye came over the radio repeating what she had just now discovered.
"Sly I'm picking up another second signal now, but it's just like the first."
"Shut up!" she hissed the hairs were raised on the back of her neck, she didn't like this at all. She wanted to jump over the counter and see the dead body, but now she raced across the room to retrieve her lost weapon. Sliding to a stop she scooped up the pistol in her free hand. As soon as she grasped the handle the weapon vanished from sight. Sly pointed it at the broken desk and without a moment's hesitation she released a volley of shots at Sumiko. The burning bolts of energy tore into the already shattered counter as it sent chunks flying as it burned holes into the material.

Some floors below

As the elevator door opened Grail turned to face the approaching drones. He pulled his maces from their holsters and swirled them expertly in with his fingers. With practiced ease the twirled them around his body. It was an elegant dance of the club weapons moved them about. He shifted his body and twisted his arms in a windmill pattern. Then as quickly as he started he stopped his elaborate display. The twin weapons came to a stop on either side of him. Both weapons hummed with power and glowed with pale blue light.
"You shall not go beyond this point." Grail said softly "Retreat or be destroyed." He stood firmly in the middle of the hallway his legs spread slightly apart as his arms held up his weapons. The light that radiated from the maces seemed to form a halo about the entire shaft. He was intent on impeding anyone from passing by him. "Choose wisely." spoke the man without the least bit of emotion. The chance of their retreat was astronomically low, but he thought it honorable to give them the option regardless. To live or die would be the enemy's choice no matter who they be. He wasn't about to change his his ways now.

The next floor down

Claymore watched as the tall man came from behind the pillar. If he had continued his assault there was little doubt the other man would not survived. As the Tatsuya stepped away from the cover the pieces of broken stone crumbled to the floor. It hardly seemed fair for him to have such high tech weaponry compared to the other man's feeble attempts to attack. The fact the man readily accepted his challenge showed how much the big man wished for a more direct confrontation. Claymore snickered at the thought of it all. The big guy had no idea what he was in for. As Tatsuya took his fighthing stance Claymore could only guess that the man was quite skilled in CQC. The armored man took a simple karate stance; a back stance. He wasn't a slouch himself. The big man probably thought since he was taller he had a strength advantage. Claymore didn't fear a bigger opponent. Size is not everything. Well except for Anvil, that guy could beat Claymore any day of the week. The thought of his recent loss made him angry, but he shifted his focus back to the man before him.
"You're big, but I've seen bigger." He grunted as he motioned with his left hand. "Kill me baby." He wanted to see what the Tatsuya could do. He wanted to enjoy the fight as long as possible. If he went all out things would end all too quickly.

The lower levels

The large armored form stood statue like before large door. He had thought he had heard something earlier, perhaps it was the door slamming shut. It was obvious that someone knew he was down here. Why else would they lock down the area. He had gone every foot the other direction he had come from and found a very similar door. Carefully he lowered his weapon to the ground. Slowly he paced the door knocking with his fist and listening to the metallic echo. After five passes he came to a stop near the middle of the giant door. Anvil pulled his arm back and slammed his fist into the door. The whole door trembled with the impact as the sound echoed down the chamber. He reached back again and struck the door once more. The place he hit was scuffed and dented once he pulled his fist away. Three more times he smashed his fist against the door. The dent had grown significantly, but the door held firm. Anvil looked at his hand. The armored gauntlet was cracked and falling apart from the abuse it had received. He shrugged and picked up his weapon as he turned to walk away from the door. After twenty feet he spun around and pressed the trigger on his weapon. The barrels on the gattling gun began to rotate. With his other hand he pulled the second trigger and the gun roared to life. Bolt after bolt fired from his weapon and slammed into the dented door. The rapid fire of shots made almost a solid stream of light as they hissed through the air. Anvil released the trigger and the bolts ceased. He then released the second trigger and the barrel's spinning slowed before coming to a complete stop. It took several moments for the smoke to clear so that he could see if it had been successful. The door was scorched and there was a hole in the door where focused fire had done it's part. There was a hole, but not one big enough for him to pass through. With a sigh Anvil pulled the second trigger by itself without touching the first one. The axle of he gattling gun opened up and energy gathered at the barrel's tip. A second later the large bolt shot form the gun and slammed into the door. There was an explosion of bright light so forcing Anvil to turn away. The hot air from the shock-wave washed over him, but he barely moved. The door was in tatters when he could see it again. With a grunt he tucked the weapon over his should and strode forward.

Last edited by Arawn on Fri May 18, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:34 am

"Sir, the drones have encountered one of the invaders. Should I engage?" The interruption of NIAS' robotic voice buzzing in his ear just as Zamoreus was busy monitoring the hallways was hardly something he enjoyed, especially when it came to such a pointless question. "What do you think? No you know what, just let him wreck the place, that's a great idea let's do that." There was a moment of silence before the AI spoke again. "That was sarcasm." "Figured that out, did you? Just kill them already." The second that exchange ended the drones opened fire on their mace wielding opponent without any warning, arcs of lightning coursing out of their weapons.

Meanwhile Zamoreus turned his attention back to his own situation as the big intruder revealed just how little he cared about subtlety with a few loud bangs against the door and the roar of chaingun fire. "Quite stealthy... Let's see what gifts we can unwrap for him..." With the press of a few buttons a couple of compartments opened in the walls that went along the hallway whose door had just been shredded and out of them a pair of turrets armed with autocannons appeared. While normally their automated systems would allow them to fire on their own, the current situation with the invaders position hidden from his cameras kept this from happening and so Zamoreus was forced to manually shift the turrets in the direction of the man's last location and then open fire, the autocannons unleashing hell upon anything in its path. "That should take care of that.."
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:42 am

Med Ward

Sumiko was forcibly kicked out of the false body when she swallowed the gikongai. Leaving in her place, a false soul. Sumiko didn't have any time to enjoy being freed from her shell. Quickly she grabbed the gikon inhabiting her body and pulled it away from the counter, just as the assassins weapon demolished the counter. "Stay down." Sumiko whispered to the gikon as she got to her feet. She heard the rattle of the gun being picked up from the floor. "Bakudo number twenty-seven. Heavy Shell Barrier." She raised her hands out in front of her and shouted out the kidou spell. A big semi-transparent blue shell quickly formed around Sumiko and her gikon just as the invisible assassin unleashed a volley gun fire at them. The barrier did it's job well, stopping the plasma rounds when they came in contact. That was Sumiko's speciality. Where Tatsuya was an expert fighter, Sumiko was an expert in the art of kidou. Sumiko knew when she was just an academy student that she needed to compensate for her lack in fighting abilities and quickly turned to kidou in doing so. She excelled in that aspect well above her peers.

She looked at where the shots came from. Though she couldn't see the invisible assassin she could feel where he or she was much better than before. Her senses were no longer hampered by the human made gigai. The human made gigai just didn't compare to a real gigai. For one, their sensing abilities were dulled. And two, They had no real way of defending themselves from hollows. They were for all practical purposes, humans, when inside. Her eyes focused in on where she felt the spiritual pressure. Her eyes were confident, but held no killing intent within them. In truth she was unsure if the assassin could actually see her in her true form, but it wouldn't matter. "4 elements, forge iron, and imprison the infractor, who's endless sin must be blocked from Eden." She chanted out loud within the protective barrier forming a bar horizontally in her hands. "Bakudo number twenty-three. Tetsuori." She turned the bar vertical and pushed it into the ground as she called out the kidou. The rod in her hands disappeared into the ground and twenty-four identical rods shot up from around the assassins presence, quickly closing into a cone shape. Sumiko stood up and the barrier she was in began to quickly fade away. She was sure that whoever was inside would not be able to escape.

Training Area

Tatsuya stared as the puny human took a fighting stance. He had hoped that being stuck inside the gigai would even the odds, but even then Tatsuya had the size and the experience behind him. "Bigger, huh? That's good. I've seen bigger too. They didn't last too long." Tatsuya conceitedly boasted, referring to the bigger hollows he has faced and beaten. Tatsuya stood there waiting to see what the little man would do. He smirked when the armored man motioned him to attack. "With pleasure." Tatsuya responded to the man's words and quickly charged forward, closing the distance quickly with a flying right knee.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:18 am

In the bottom recesses of the building

No sooner did he clear the now shattered doorway that there was a mechanical sound. He looked about trying to find the source. One of these units made it's appearance right above his head. Figures he'd walked right into a trap. Anvil quickly raised his weapon and took aim at that threat. He pulled the first trigger and the barrel began it's rotation. It was then he heard the click as the other units came online.
"Son of a_" His words were cut off as a rain of gun fire rained down upon him. The thunderous sounds of the guns firing in unison filled the chamber and the point where Anvil stood was consumed by the blasts. Suddenly there was an explosion and fire and smoke burst forth in every direction. The barrage of shots continued for several moments until the smoke began to clear a shape could be seen.

Spoiler:

It was human in appearance. The armor was gone and the dark shiny metal could be seen in it's place. Even with it gone the shots bounced harmlessly off the metal skin. His hands were empty now. The sudden attack had destroyed his weapon. "I liked that gun." Anvil shook his head and sighed. "Control system release: Level 2" he said evenly looking at the cannons in turn. He then jumped. It was a sight to see such a huge frame moved so quickly. The path of his leap took him directly at one of the mounted guns. As he came level with the machine his hands grabbed at it. The metal fingers dug into the turrent with a grunt he yanked the unit from it's fixture. Spinning in midair he threw the liberated gun at one of it's brethren. It impacted and exploded once it hit. Before he could fall to the ground his hand grabbed the wall. Anvil kicked off the hard surface and sent himself rocketing towards the next one. He crashed directly into it smashing it instantly and then bounced to the next one. Within moments the guns were no more and the wall was in tatters from where he had struck them all down. Silently he dropped back to the ground and dusted the debris from his shiny body.

Several floors above

Claymore raised his arms across his face as the large man came at him. He did his best to brace for the Tatsuya's knee as it came crashing in. The attack broke the hasty guard and knocked the shorter man backward a few steps as it struck his shoulder. The errant blow hurt quite abit, he could only imagine how much pain he would be in if it had struck him in the chest or face.
"Not bad, not bad at all." he shook his arms and rubbed his shoulder. The armor he wore helped somewhat, "You know, that reminded me of Sagat's Tiger Knee." he snickered. He had high expectations for the big man and it looked like he wasn't going to disappoint. The stronger the better, it wasn't often they fought people that could survived this long against them."Lucky me" Claymore laughed to himself as he took a step back and raised his hands like a boxer. He feinted left then went right, and then left again as he dashed forward. Once in range he then launched a left hook at the larger man's body. His aim was to smash Tatsuya in the side and ribs. Leading in with a hook was fool hearty, but he dropped his guard on purpose. Anyone would try to throw a counter when the opponent's arm wasn't guarding his face. Aiming low and not guarding he was asking to be hit, but he wasn't about to let that happen. As quickly as he lashed out he right arm came from the back into a fierce uppercut straight towards Tatsuya's jaw with his whole body surging behind it into a rising blow. "Shouryuken, motherfucker!"

The next floor up

The silence as Grail stood before the army of droids intense. One could hear a pin drop or in this case one could hear the hum of the maces in the strange man's hands. Perhaps one could even hear the processors as they analyzed the opponent before them. It was doubtful. But what Grail did hear was the click as they pulled the triggers of their rifles in unison. Machines were not easy to intimidate. Any human would have taken his words to heart, and might have retreated. A human would fear for their life. Even with such weaponry they would wonder why anyone would face them. A man entering a gun fight with a couple of sticks would be a fool. Grail was no fool; he was a martial artist. He lived for battle and relied only heavily on his skills. But even he needed help when in such a situation. His glowing weapons were all the help he needed. Before the robots opened fire he shifted them in front of his body. Once the attack began he held them as still as possible. The first of the shots came funneling at his head. None of the shots hit their mark. There was no fault in the machines that fired the shots, nor was there a problem with the targeting system of the droids. Before any of the bolts could strike Grail they were deflected around him. The light that the maces cast wasn't just for show it was an energy shield. With his opponents being machines their aiming for hit vitals made shielding himself all that more easier. The shield flashed brightly as each shot bounced off it. Wasting no time Grail charged at the robots being sure to keep his shields in front of himself.

Medical department

The morbid glee in which Sly fired round after round of plasma into the counter was quieted by the sudden appearance of the bluish glow. To say the least she was surprised to see such a thing.
"What the hell?" was all she could say as the shot hit against the shield. There wasn't even a mark from them hitting the strange barrier. "It's like Grail's damn weapons." She said to herself pausing in her shots. The woman she had been trying to kill stood in the middle of the strange apparition speaking strangely. Things were just getting weirder by the second. Was she trying to taunt Sly? Not wise. While Sumiko continued her spell Sly moved about the room sending bolt after bolt into the shield looking for a weak point of some sort. None of the shots seemed to fair any better than the first ones. Frustration was starting to set in and Sumiko had finished talking. Sly could only watch as the kido finished and the small rod appeared in the other woman's hands. Now Sly was genuinely confused. Where had the thing in her hand come from and where had it gone? The answer came as the large rods ripped through the flooring. She dodged the rod thinking it was an attack only to bump into another rod that had come from the other side. In seconds she had been surrounded by them. "Wha!?" was all she could exclaim as they closed up around her completely. Sly was suddenly thrust into darkness. Swiftly she felt around her newly forged prison. It was solid and metallic. Thankfully since she was small enough to maneuver her body in such a small space. The thought of discharging her weapon came to mind, but quickly dropped that idea. A ricochet would be deadly. She stomped her foot in frustration. She plopped down to the floor and sulked. With her free hand she touched the side of her helmet. "Guys I'm stuck, this bitch put up some kind of cage on me." she punched the ground as spoke. "I need_" she stopped as tapped the floor. The floor wasn't metal. "Cancel that." Sly stood back up. She braced her legs against the walls of her cage and pointed he weapon downward. In seconds she had sent round after round into the floor. The energy bolt might not have had a chance against the metal walls, but the floor had no chance. A crude hole was now cut into the floor and Sly promptly dropped down. No telling what was below her, but it was better than being captured. The floor she landed in was an empty meeting room. She landed nearly in the middle of a nice wooden table. There were burn marks in the table that mirrored the ones she had put in to the floor above. Sly tapped the side of her goggles and looked back up at the ceiling. The view in her mask changed. It showed a blob of color above her. The woman was still up there. She could run back up and take care of her. Unfortunately, by then the she would have realized she wasn't captured any longer. What could she do? A devious smile spread across her lips as she raised her weapon and started to shoot up at Sumiko. The plasma could burn through the floor to why not use it to attack from below the target?

Last edited by Arawn on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Zamoreus kept his eyes fixated on the screen displaying the room where the turrets had been activated, looking forward to see the result as the smoke cleared. What appeared definitively was not what he had expected or hoped for as the metallic figure became visible and his hands clenched together tightly at the sight of that literal hulk smashing his way through all of Zamoreus' defenses, the tension in the billionaire's body alerting his suit to danger and the wrapping of the fibre-weave around his head only served to remind him of what he already knew, he was possibly in quite a bit of trouble. "This is quickly becoming quite inconvenient..."

Quickly turning his attention to the holographic panels and rapidly inputting commands to prepare his next line of defense, while there were more latches that could unleash similar turrets as the ones previously, it had become clear that those guns were not enough to deal with this threat and so he began to work on a new approach. It did not take long for loud sounds of smashing metal to echo through the corridors as his new plan was put into effect, utilizing the flexibility of the constructions beneath the walls Zamoreus was able to funnel all kinds of metal shrapnel collected from a garbage compactor on that same level into the compartments holding the turrets and unleashing them on the floor of the corridor in view of the cameras, simply leaving them there for when the colossus passed by.

Meanwhile on the upper levels, NIAS realized that it would not have as much ease following its masters command as it had initially planned as the weapons shots were deflected by the commando and his maces. However the advanced AI was not without tactical capacities for when the enemy soldier advanced, spreading the drones in all kinds of directions while maintaining a steady fire, randomizing their firing calibrations to make all of the drones fire at different points, hoping to catch its opponent off guard.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Training Room

The smaller man guarded against the attack head on. Not a smart move against Tatsuya. And it was true, as the mans guard was broken and Tatsuya connected against his shoulder. Tatsuya would have rather connected to his head or chest, but still, a hit is a hit he thought. Tatsuya smirked as the smaller man stumbled back, shaking off the pain and commented, but raised an eyebrow at the man's second comment. "Sagat? He sounds interesting. I'll have to look into that guy later." Tatsuya thought to himself, not realizing that Sagat was a fictional character from a video game. His guard tightened as the man got into a simple boxing stance and feigned from side to side before charging at Tatsuya. Tatsuya expected the man to be a competent fighter, but leaving himself wide open with a hook was a foolish mistake, one that would cost him. He waited for the last second before pushing all of his weight and power into his right arm, throwing his own hook just as the man got into his range. He intended to end it in with one punch. To his surprise the man changed attacks and it was too late for Tatsuya to do anything. Because of his long reach though, Tatsuya was able to land his punch across the man's helmet a split second before the man's punch connected with his jaw. There was a strong amount of power behind smaller man's punch, enough to lift Tatsuya an inch or so off the ground. Not an easy feat from one of his size by a human. Tatsuya stumbled back and dropped his guard. He reached for his jaw and winced in pain, but that wasn't all. He felt something loose inside his mouth. He fiddled around with it for a bit before he was able to spit it out along with some blood. He looked at the ground to see that the man's attack had knocked out one of his teeth. "Tch. How the hell do you humans ever manage to enjoy a fight with such weak bodies?" He unintentionally emphasized the term "humans" as he spoke out loud in annoyance. He looked directly into the eyes of the mask with a piercing gaze as if trying to peer into the soul of the man.

Med Ward

While Tatsuya was handling his own problems a few floors above, Sumiko had already trapped her problem. She sighed in relief as she began to look around the area. It was a complete mess and lifeless bodies covered the ground. "What was the purpose of all this?" She asked herself in sadness. She quickly remembered that she should inform Zamoreus. Being in the bunker below, he might have been unaware of the activities above. She reached for a phone on the floor and began to punch in numbers to reach Zamoreus. "Nothing." She whispered when there was not even a ring at the other end. She threw the phone back on the ground and began to walk around the counter. If the computer was still up she could probably reach Zamoreus through there. As she walked around she heard faint sounds from within the barrier, they sounded like muffled versions of the firearm she used. She figured she didn't have much time and quickly ran to the computer, after hitting a few keys, the screen refused to come up. She looked at the tower an found a large hole where one of the plasma rounds passed through. Sumiko let out a whimper at her predicament. A plasma round soon shot up from the ground passing right by her head. She yelled out in surprised as more came from beneath her. She quickly dove to the side and fell to the ground. She frantically scrambled along the ground trying to escape the hostile fire coming from below. When she managed to get back onto her feet she quickly flash stepped over to corner of the ward. "Hado number 33 - Sōkatsui." She shouted, placing her left hand on her right forearm and facing her right palm at the ground directly in front of the barrier she had created for her assailant. A large blue flaming blast was sent forward and collided with the ground. The blast forced the heavy floor and metal rods to fall below, hopefully on the person firing at Sumiko.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Basement level

Anvil looked around at the havoc he had wrought. He was pleased with his work, but there was more for him to do. Slowly he lumbered back to where he had been assailed by bullets and searched for the remains of this gear. The intense attack had stripped him of his weapons, but he wanted to make sure if anything remained. There were bits of the large gun still there he piled up the pieces and compressed them all in his massive hands. The sounds of his work was quite reminiscent of nails on a chalkboard with a dash of chewing on aluminum foil in regards to the annoyance factor. Still he continued to press them until there was nothing but a strange looking ball left. As he was doing this there was a sound from the walls. He expected new torrents to pop out instead there was chunks what looked like trash. Anvil was perplexed to say the least. That was until he noted how all of it was effectively blocking him in.
"Not bad." he commented rubbing his smooth metal chin. It had to be a stall tactic. It would take time to dig himself out even with his fantastic strength. He looked down at his belt. Not all of his weapons had been taken out by the gunfire. There were two grenades left of the five he carried. Anvil reached down and gently grabbed them. They looked so tiny in the large hands. Carefully he pulled both pin and tossed them in the direction he wished to go. There was silence, then seconds later they bother detonated. Anvil waited for the smoke to clear and saw they had barely made a dent in the wall of garbage. He sighed and began to push his way through.

Medical lab

Shot after shot burned through the ceiling and into the floor above it. Sly grinned happily as she watched Sumiko dance to the rhythm of the gunfire. When the worm wiggled it was more fun to step on it. While a part of here had hoped to end it in one shot another part wanted to drag it out abit longer. There was no way for the girl to retaliate at this point. If she made it out the room Sly would follow from beneath her and give chase. As more shots flew the woman showed herself quite deft at avoiding the burning bolts of plasma energy. It would seem Sly was wrong about the woman counterattacking as a burst of blue fire erupted from the ceiling. She could only watch as everything came crashing down. From all the shots the floor looked like swiss cheese. Sumiko's shot completed obliterated whatever stability that was left. Sly jumped and sent herself flying towards the door as the the metal prison, bodies, desks, and other medical items cascaded into the room below. Sly's body slammed into the door breaking it. She fell out into the hallway and rolled to a stop. A cloud of smoke shot out of the room behind her. Rising up from here knees she looked at the smoking doorway. Sly pointed her gun at the entrance waiting for the woman to expose herself.

A couple floors higher

Grails rush was met by more gunfire. The shielding from this maces deflected the shots as he moved closer to the group. He swung at the first robot that came within range. With a push of the button the shield around the weapon disengaged and the metal came howling int to strike the machine. There was a loud crunch as the metal connected with one of the robot's arms. Grail had targeted the machine's art that had been holding the weapon. His aim had been the opponent's elbow. With a mighty downward swing his weapon tore through the joint and tore off the arm. The weapon with the arm still attached fell to the ground. Before he could attack the next droid a shot zipped by his head as the robots began to move around. Shots from different angles. They had taken position from all sides making him in the middle of a cross fire. At the same time it did leave them open to friendly fire as well. He had to keep moving.
"Skate mode activate." He said softly and his boots glowed as the anti-gravity function came online. Grail shot forward without moving his legs. The boots were propelling him across the floor. He continued his charge at one of the robots holding one mace in front of him to guard from it's rapid fire. The second shield was active again and he held it behind him to reflect the shots from behind. He zigged and zagged as the shots hit off the shields. When he got before the robot he jumped, sending himself up and over it's head. Those robots not fast enough to react sent a shower of gunfire upon their comrade. In mid-air Grail deactivated one shield. He landed in a crouch and swung his heavy weapon horizontally. The swing caught the robot right at the knees and broke both of the joints. It hung in the air for a moment before falling on it's back like a turtle. Still in a crouch Grail wasted not time in bringing the weapon down on it's face. With a loud crunch the droid stopped it's function. More gunfire a the warrior raised his shield again zipped to the next opponent.

The next floor up

Tatsuya's fist still managed to strike his opponent despite his fancy foot work. Big guy has some skills the shorter man thought. Still he managed make it a mutual hit. Still there was also the difference in power. The man strike had jarred him slightly. He recalled the knee strike from before. Mutual hits weren't a good thing against this type of opponent. He would have keep on his toes. A smile came to his face to see Tatsuya's displeasure.
"Oh ho ho!" Claymore laughed "I'm enjoying myself, I don't know about you." Claymore hopped from his right to his left and then pumped his fist. He took on the cold stare with nary a pause. "Come on big boy! You gotta let loose or that stick up your ass will kill ya." He was bouncing around like a rabbit his fist held at the ready. He was circling around the tall man little little by little. At the next bounce he dashed forward instead of a punch his right leg shot out into a low roundhouse kick at the other man's knee. As soon as his foot touched the ground he spun counterclockwise sending a reverse elbow with his left hopefully into Tatsuya's back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)   Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hostile takeover (Zamoreus & DarkMaster)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: