The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complications on top of Complications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Registration Date : 2011-08-20

Complications on top of Complications Empty
PostSubject: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 pm

"As I said," The woman in the shades said on the phone, "The fire was due to a wild patient that stabbed one of the workers and ran wild in the chemical laboratory," Her words said smoothly. She never could trip over her words or stumble with such trivial complications. Sure, this was a slight thorn in her side, but it wasn't a pain that even fully registered. Time. So long as she had time anything could be done. "Director Kugakimoto,Takeshi of the N.D.C.O.F. has already agreed to see me and I have to get the order log through him. It's the only way that all the irreplaceable can be replaced, Henry. I have to go through channels as stated by my contracted permits," The woman said, her words in American English.

The woman was quite beautiful. She easily stood out as a foreigner. That long, silk for hair and that warm tan was matched by those mature and intelligent grey eyes. Unlike the norm, she wasn't dressed in the typical hospital attire. She was almost a completely different person without those long stockings and that clean, white labcoat. She wore a slimming black dress that stopped two inches above her knees and she had on her favored steel-stilettos high heels, glossy black on silver with black straps over the leg held by black buttons, that clicked and clacked sharply with each step by those long, firm, smooth legs of hers. Coke-bottle body was explicitly an understatement. She was well defined, and endowed, though she flaunted a tightly packed core as well. This woman was an hourglass.

"Don't give me that, Henry. I know exactly what you can do and I'm not going wait for you to go through Demetri. There's no point in making this more complicated than it has to be," She said, walking through the crowds and crowds of people her attention heavily focused on that conversation. "Don't you think things are complicated enough? The facility that I was working in exploded. You'd think you'd have more...Compassion," There was a way she said that word. It was smooth and flowing, almost as if it were hummed than simply said. "Thank you, Henry." With that, she took her phone from her ear and the End button was pressed.

"My," She said, taking a quick pause to really take in where she was walking.
Tokyo. The bright lights, the packed sidewalks, and the buzzing business that the many humans focused their attention on...It was cute. So cute how humans thought their lives were so very important. However, there was one thing that humans were fantastically adept with. Turning in a short circle, the woman wearing sunglasses on the dark, night streets, couldn't help but be slightly awed. Technology was beautiful. The scents, the tastes, the sounds and, most importantly, the sights. It was miraculous. To those born in this era they simply didn't understand. They didn't really see how far development grew and how beautiful this world was. "There is such a sharp surge of Spiritual Power here," She said, hooking a finger through those sunglasses to see clearly.
Back to top Go down
Mania

Mania

Male
Number of Posts : 64
Job/Interests : Stalking
Registration Date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:34 pm

"Shut up, you had as much of an idea how it would be here as i did when we went here!" a young boy yelled out in an alley, he was not afraid of standing out, or being noticed, he had already found that people of this world could not see him, like he was a ghost or something.
So far he had not learned much about this new world, and could only find faint information about the world in his memory, and one of his biggest problems was the hollows, he was not new to them, but they were much more regular around this world, and he could not simply outrun them like he outran bandits back in rukongai, hollows are much more agile than bandits, and for some reason they preferred hunting him over other spirits. "I just need to find somewhere I can hide from these things, so shut up unless you have any suggestions" the boy was talking to himself in the alley, or talking to someone that could not be seen, it was not impossible in their world, that someone was invisible.

The boy was wearing a dark blue shirt where the sleeves were pretty much torn away, his eyes were a color somewhere between blue and green, it was hard to say which color was more dominant in them, yet beyond that his eyes was not giving away anything then how miserable he was feeling, and had felt most of his life.
He was covered in bruises and dirt all over his body, his hair was greasy as hell because he had not gotten around to cleaning himself in months, that was probably a thing he should get around doing one of these days, he just had to find a bathing house or something, no one could see him after all, so was easy to use it for free.
He heard a sound, he stood up quickly to see what it was, in the distance he saw a hollow that had attempted to sneak up on him, his small 5.5 feet (168cm) did not make much for an intimidating look, and he was scared for too easily to make the hollow second guess attacking him, before the hollow could attack him, he set off in great speed to retreat.
He stormed out from the alley and into the open night streets, his run down sandals was not giving much protection to his feet, and he could feel pain in his feet every time he hit a rock. No one was looking at him running, he was nothing but a ghost here, yet he still had to run around people, as he could still touch them, and a few people did look like they could see him, but they payed little mind to him.

He kept running all he could, he had to find someplace to escape to, he could hear the hollow following him, by the sound of its feet hitting the ground. He was running for a short while, before he suddenly got trough a group, and he was close to running into a woman, she stood out from all the rest, he lost focus for a second, and in an attempt to avoid running into her, he tripped over his own feet and ended up hitting the ground shoulder first.
He did not stay down for long though, he turned and got his hands on the ground, then looked behind himself before, before quickly crawling a little forward, and getting back on his feet before the hollow caught up to him.
He turned down the next road, not knowing that the road would lead to a dead end, he just wanted to get away, the fear was clear to see in his eyes, but as soon as he was faced with the wall, he began to laugh a little "just my luck ain't it" he said turned around "seems he got pressed out too far, then it is my time to play again" He laughed out even higher as the hollow charged at him, he then charged in at the hollow, as soon as he got close the two legged he blocked the punch from it with one hand, and the next punch was blocked with his other hand, the hollow and the boy was then in a deadlock, just by looking it, you could see that the boy possessed more strength than his size implied.
As he was standing there facing the hollow the look in his eyes had changed, it was more like there was fire in his eyes now, rather than the despair from before, but the hollow was slowly pushing him back with its superior strength, and it probably had more stamina than him, as he was still wearied out from running before meeting this hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:37 am

There are Hollow.
"Really?" The woman said, the familiar words running through her skull as she turned around. Hollow after her? A Hollow shouldn't put extraneous effort into targeting her. At the moment, she should appear as any ordinary human. She wasn't anything that a toothless Hollow would dare try to stomach. Yet, curiosity forced her to turn around and her right hand moved to the small of her back where a very special weapon was.

A spirit...No, it was a little off to be a simple spirit. Being the manner of being that she was, she could tell the subtle differences between ethereal bodies. Though it was like a soul, clumsy and small, there was a special air about it that was not normal. He hit the floor hard, causing her to open her eyes out of a bit of surprise. That had to have hurt. Not far was the Hollow. If she had to guess, their Spiritual energy were about even, if the boy didn't have a slight edge. Then again, she wasn't the best at reading Hollow.

The boy recovered and the Hollow followed, to which her eyes trailed to an alleyway. She started walking in that direction after him, an easy pace. She couldn't exactly run with the attire that she wore. No. That would be more damaging than effective. "Very fast," She noted, a little impressed.
Your nose is too sharp. A curious eye is more easily blinded.
Oh shut up, Chevalier. The woman wouldn't take the reproach to heart. She hardly ever did. If she listened to him all the time she would be some scared, sheltered girl hiding underground in some 3rd world country.

By the time the woman walked around the corner she was very amused. She slipped a hand up her thigh, only slightly raising her already short dress, and grasped the handle of that weapon around her right leg and waists, which was hidden perfectly by her dress.

Just for a second- She thought, releasing an above-average-amount of spiritual power. Slipping it into the handle it ran up the weapon filling it up and creating something more than just a human made instrument. She now realized that the Hollow was dominating the boy, but there was still something different. She wasn't going to say yet that the boy was that much weaker than the Hollow. Even if he was, he wasn't. That's how she saw it anyway.

Swinging her arm horizontally and at shoulder level, that weapon was freed to the open air. It was fast, especially for a distracted Hollow not paying it's back any mind. She'd cleave the hollow with that swing of her hand. Evading it was the best idea, because if the hollow was met by that weapon while it was empowered as sharply as it was; butter to an axe would be displayed before the boy. It was over his head, though Mania would probably hear the swoosh of something fast cutting through the air. The Hollow's shoulders would become separated with his head flying upwards a few inches and his body losing it's top portion. Typically, they would dissipate after such a lethal strike.

The weapon would strike the building on Mania's left, her right, and it would it would leave a thin, yet steep, indent where it slammed into the wall before falling down to the corner of the building on Mania's left. It was long, slim and looked to be made of metal.

"Uh, I think I burned myself," She would say, lightly touching her hips. Snatching that weapon, though sleek and sinuous, didn't like being pulled against her skin that quickly. She was paying a little more attention to her own, minor injury than if she had really hit the mark or even the destruction she caused. It would take her a few moments before she would look back up and to see just who she went out of her way to rescue. That moment where she displayed spiritual power wouldn't leave even the slightest drop of energy to sense. She didn't have a reason to let her power leak out now, especially with Hollow about, so she would appear just like a normal human again.
Back to top Go down
Mania

Mania

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:32 pm

He was being pushed back, he was losing this, he had been too reckless in this approach, he should have known he was too weak, and he too was missing the strength of his original body, being stuck in such a weak body was so frustrating, but he could work on that part later, right now he was faced with a hollow that was stronger than him, the only good part so far was that it was alone against him.
His arms was slowly beginning to shake from from the hollows strength, he had to think of something, and fast. He was not given much time to think however, he felt a surge of spiritual energy behind the hollow, that could only mean that another hollow had found their fight, so he had to disengage this one so he could better get a hold of the situation.
He felt adrenaline go even faster trough his veins, the body was agreeing with him, if he relaxed even for a second now it was all over, the only thing keeping the body from collapsing was the adrenaline that went trough it.

With a second hollow there, he pressed back even harder at the hollow to give him a slight edge for less than second, he then launched off the ground, got his feet aimed at the chest, and then kicked with a great amount of his strength to make distance between the two, but just as his feet connected he opened his eyes wide, because he saw something going past his body, something like a blade, he could not say exactly, he was wondering just what it could be, was the hollow attacked by its own or was it a third party intervention.
His eyes changed back to being determined, he could not allow himself to be distracted like this during a fight, just because one got killed, that did not end the fight, it could just as well be a hollow wanting a meal for itself.
He made a single turn in the air and made a landing shortly from the wall, he took a step backwards as he landed, his feet was also beginning to shake, the entire body was to give after from all of the stress it had been going trough the last few days.
He had to end this quickly or he would be dead soon, but when he raised his focus up again, he saw not the terrifying hollow he had expected, but a beautifully dressed woman.
The woman was seeing to herself as if she had hurt herself somewhere, there was no way this could be a hollow, she was looking more than a human than anything, and neither could he feel the spiritual energy from there anymore, did she get rid of both hollows?
No there was more to it, he saw the weapon in the wall, that was not a hollow weapon, it could only be her weapon, she could be dangerous.
He readied his body to fight on, but to no point, that single second he was thinking that the fight was over had stopped the adrenaline, the energy of the body was drained too quickly, and gave after to the stress.

It was all over, his only hope now was that the woman was not aggressive, or he would be a sitting duck, if he was lucky he could summon the strength for a single attack and run, but there was no way he could get far with that.
He dropped to one knee, landing one hand on his knee, and the other onto the ground, while looking into the ground"no not know damn it, keep going stupid body!" he said out, he had closed one of his eyes, due to the pain going trough his body he then looked back up at the lady, he felt helpless, weak and pitiable, he hated this feeling, but if he let the boy take over, this could go wrong, he might not be able to handle this amount of pain so suddenly.
He was impatiently awaiting the womans next move, with a sharp look in his eyes he stared at the woman, what was she here for, there is no way she had just decided to help out of sheer kindness.

Last edited by Mania on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:08 am

"Hmm?" She hummed, looking up the very instance that Mania thought to protect himself from her. Fearful? She would have to take note of that. She wasn't threatened. Her eyes scanned his eyes then, quickly, ran down his body to meet his eyes again. Tired. He was tired. He was only fighting because he had been forced into a corner. Struggling. She could see it.

Though he was different from a human, he wasn't that far off. She could see it in his stature, his breathing, and just in the way he held his hands. Most of all, she could see it in the tone of his gaze. His emotions were readable, moreso than many others that she had encountered. She could see his many turmoils playing over and over behind those eyes of his. He endured quite a bit and anxiously didn't want to continue down a road of thorns. This turmoil that swat him as he ran down hill was beating at his body and, most clearly, his mind. Just by looking into his eyes she was perceptive to even his erratic heartrate. Then again, she had enough practice in reading emotions.

"It's alright," she soothed, the words came smoothly and caring. "My name is Rosery," She would say, making sure her hands were free of anything that could possibly be threatening and she held her hands out, palm skyward, infront of her a little higher than waist level. "Body..." She said, taking a relaxed step towards the exhausted boy. Her eyes were focused on his, unwavering and unfettered, as she made her way towards him.

She paused a moment. Definitely different. This spiritual energy is of an unnatural quality. This isn't something that I am particularly familiar with. It is something from that world those Shinigami are from? Then, he is not a deceased soul lingering? The thoughts came and went swiftly, however her eyes didn't show any signs of her mind changing or that soft kindness vanishing. "How about-" She said, noticing that critical edge to his eyes. Confidence? It was high too. "I give you a new body? I'm sure you didn't come here just to be an invisible specter running away from the Soul-Eaters, right? A protective shell where you will be invisible to them. I can do that, if you will let me." She said, moving her hand to place it on his face.

If he let her, she would slip his hair back a bit, trying to fix the messy situation that was atop his head. She would be gentle and would move slow. Her eyes showed no malice or violence in them. She imitated not an ounce of ill intent. She was almost...Motherly. Perhaps a little more? In any case, this human didn't appear to want to harm him. "There isn't a reason for you to sit here in this pain. You don't deserve that. Let me show you what it is like to live freely without this agony known as fear." Her voice would be low, just above a whisper, and she would have bent over just enough so that she would be able to touch his face while he was on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Mania

Mania

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:06 am

So friendly, way too friendly, he could not help but feel like there was more to it, like this woman had something sinister in mind. He wanted to refuse her, to make sure that she could not get close to him, but he could not summon the strength, if she was hostile, then the body would let him summon the strength, but it could not feel the danger he was feeling from her.
She touched his hair, it was a total mess, it was clear it had not been cleaned properly for months, if not years. Her name was Rosery, not anyone he had ever heard of, maybe she could be trusted. No it was too soon to tell, but did he really have any choice right now, he could always try and escape later.
Give him a new body, that was sounding way to ominous, it was clear he would just have to decline her. All the time his eyes was flying around the area, he attempted to catch eye contact with her, so he could read her eyes and see what she was up to, but his eyes just kept searching away from her eyes, always avoiding them for some reason.
"Go to hell like I would never trust anyone like you" he yelled out, or rather that is what he wanted to yell out, but he could not do it, the body was refusing to cooperate with him, it wanted help, it wanted to be saved.

He summoned his strength to escape, his hand flung up from the ground and took hold of her arm as she was touching him, he looked a bit angry "Just who do you think you are fooling, with that attitude of you------" He got a strange feeling trough his body, he was loosing grip, not know, the boy could die from the shock of this, but there was nothing to do about it, the boy regained control, his body began shaking, and his grip around the girls arm was weak, and anyone could really break it now.
His eyes opened wide as he could feel the pain all over his body, he wanted to scream out in pain, but he could not make any sound come out, he was like that for a few second before he said "help... me" and life then faded from his eyes, and he feel forwards towards Rosery.
The sudden amount of pain was too much for Zanshin to handle, his body gave after to it, in a hope to preserve the rest of the body, he was still clearly alive, his heartbeat was quick, but nothing dangerous, and he was also making heavy deep breaths.

(got a bit short on ideas of what to write, sorry about it)
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:05 pm

When he snatched her arm she was a little surprised. She didn't think he would have been so aggressive so quickly. "Listen-" She was about to protest. Despite that she had touched him, Rose didn't like being grabbed so strongly. All she had to do was explain. Just show him that there wasn't any reason to be so hesitant. If she could do that, then this tension would shatter away like broken glass. He was so extremely distrusting. Were they all like this? She really didn't know. But, he probably didn't come to the human world often.

Again, she was startled by this boy. That was an impressive feat to have managed in such a short period. Rosery was not jumpy and she was mature enough to keep herself composed under almost all conditions; however, this boy's personality took such a drastic shift. His grip fell slack and those formally determined eyes became softer and a little less anxious. Fear. That fear she knew was there seemed to express itself full-circle. From anxiety, to rage, to panic, and now to this unadulterated fear.

Rosery squat down to catch him before he fell, holding him there a moment.
"What exactly have I gotten into?" She said, though it wasn't a question and it wasn't negative. She grinned. It was definitely something rare and out of the ordinary. Something completely unprecedented that she so casually stumbled into. In her four hundred plus years of life she had never been in something even comparable to this. In fact, had it been only two hundred years in the past this boy wouldn't have been so fortunate.

But! Rosery was sophisticated now. She could control herself. It was just as green on the otherside...If not a bit less bloody, but there was adventure here. She did realize that she could end this boy's life at this point. Unconscious, weak, and broken meant that he wouldn't be able to resist much, especially against her. She could drain his body and assimilate this rare and abnormal spirit into herself to increase her own potential and ability. However, what would come of such an arbitrary decision? This was far too interesting of a moment to go eating it all up.

"I guess we can talk later," She said, a short chuckle as she laid him down.
I will carry him.
"Please and thank you."
--------------------------------------

Hours later
He would have been picked up and carried to a hotel room in Tokyo. An exquisite suite of a room that was probably large enough to be considered an apartment. Mania/Zan would have been given quite a bit of spiritual energy. He probably wasn't perceptive enough to realize just where that energy came from, but that wasn't any matter. In this enormous room that was a multiple mix of light browns, sandy tans, soft milky-grays and very light lavender furniture from the couch to the body of the beds in the multiple rooms were all excellently coordinated. Zan would be in one of the bed rooms and there was a door that would lead him to the living room with an adjacent kitchen. There was a large flatscreen in his room, which he may or might not be familiar with, and it smelled like freshly cut wood in this room. As if the furniture was brand new.

Smells. That wasn't the only thing. Smells, feels, tastes, and a sensation all upon his body that was likely a little different. Whether duller or stronger, Rose wouldn't exactly be able to relate. Zan/Mania would find that he was no longer as dirty and disheveled as he was before. He would be cleaner in a plain white button-up dress shirt and, surprisingly, basketball shorts that were all white other than the single black running up the sides of them. He wasn't the same. Not just in that he was clean and in half-way-presentable clothing, but that he wasn't completely his own. Some called it a Gigai and others called it a Ghostshell. Rose liked to call them a "Mannequin", which the American's called a Dummy. While in that thing his Spiritual energy would be suppressed and he may have some difficulty getting out all on his own, but there wouldn't be a single Hollow after him while in that.

"Yes, yes. I realize that I missed the appointment. But, if you weren't so far away then I wouldn't have had to try so hard to get to you on time," A familiar woman's voice would say from the living room. Though the couch could be seen through the doorway, she couldn't. "I would appreciate it. That is why I came all the way down here. If you could do that for me, I would be eternally grateful." She was talking to someone on the phone. There wasn't anyone else in the room with her.
Back to top Go down
Mania

Mania

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:36 am

Everything was dark, there was nothing, nothing but an empty void. The story of his life really, always alone, people began to appear around him, they all walked past him, the world began to construct itself around him, tall building was all around him, all kind of different light, there was red, yellow, green, pink and so many mores.
He was standing on a sidewalk looking around, the people walking around him, they had no faces, their clothes looked completely identical except for the color, the men in suits and the women in casual dresses.
He was just standing there looking at them, they all passed by him, their outline was hazy, he took a look down himself, his clothes was different, he was standing in a button shirt and jeans, it was looking pretty weird to him, but he had no time to give it a second thought.
As he was looking up he saw a woman between the hazy people, he could see her clearly, her face was beautiful, even though it had some sinister look to it, her hair was long and was looking like silk, a tan skin, and a long black dress, she stood out so much from the rest, and as she passed by, it was as if small sparkles feel from her hair, Zan decided to try and get closer to her, he attempted to call out to the woman, but no words would escape his lips.
The woman was only walking, but she was really quick, he ran all he could, but it still did not feel like he was getting any closer to her, why was she the only person with a face here.
He finally felt he was getting closer to her, but as he got close, she looked back and smiled to him, before a wall was thrown down between them blocking his path.
The faceless people now paid attention to him, and began walking closer to him with their hands stretched out, he wanted to run, but his body would not move at all.

He woke up, sitting up with a small scream, nothing too loud really, it would only just barely be heard in the living room, he was breathing a little heavy, he was beginning to wake up completely so he could understand the situation around him. He closed his eyes and exhaled relaxed, it had all just been a dream.
He began looking around, he was not sure were to begin, there was so much in the room, and not only the room was confusing him, he felt different, he was still a bit sore around the body, but it was like he could not feel himself, and yet he could feel himself, it was so hard to understand.
He stood up from the bed, it was not going to get him anywhere sitting in the bed and waiting, as he stood up, his eyes feel upon a mirror on the wall, he saw himself there, he had not seen that sight in years, he was clean, his clothes was looking nice, it was like it was not him, it was looking off, yet very nice.
He shook his head, he had no time to stand there stunned at himself, he saw only one door in the room, so he went over to the door he opened the door slightly, he could hear a woman talking, he was sure he had heard her voice before, but he was not sure from where, but as he was looking out from the room he could not see anyone in the room, he could just hear her.
He was not sure what to do now, he had never been in this kind of situation before, he felt a little afraid to approach whoever it was, but it was also kind of wrong to just run away from her.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Ending the call just as Zan walked in the woman turned to him. She was in a brown, smooth cashmere sweater and some midnight blue skinny jeans that really squeezed those curves of hers. She slipped her phone on a table at her front and walked over towards him. Her hair was tied back in a loose pony tail in which her bangs were free. She definitely wasn't dressed as sensual as she was the night prior. She didn't exactly have a reason to show off anything, though it was very clear that even in such simple clothing she was still gorgeous.

"So you are awake, good morning." She said, moving her finger to her chin as she paused to think, "I guess I should just get down to it-" She looked up at the ceiling a moment as her smile grew, "My name is Rosery Valentine," She would add as she gave Zan her full attention. That focused, unwavering gaze was not afraid to look directly into his eyes. There was confidence in those eyes, yet it was light. That confidence was smothered by apparent kindness and a soft, dulling lace. "You were chased by Hollow. I thought to help you out. That Mannequin, an artificial body, that you are in will protect you from detection. You are just like everyone else, at appearance anyway," She decided to go on with the explanations quickly, "You seemed lost and afraid. I thought that you were in trouble and took it upon myself to bring you here and provide you with that, if that is alright." She moved her curious hand to her left shoulder.

"Are you a ghost? How did you die?" She asked, though that wasn't even the real intentions of the question. She knew he wasn't a simple lingering spirit. Give her a break. She was the last person that could ever confuse the two things. But, she wanted to hear what he had to say about his life. She wanted to know where he came from and what his plans were. Though she was appearing kind, she couldn't harbor someone that could possibly end up stabbing her in the back. Rose wasn't the sort of being that was exactly safe and loved by all other beings. Caution was a must. Though, she had a feeling that this boy wasn't any major danger to her as he was now. She didn't know why exactly, especially considering the 'Go to hell. Like I would ever trust anyone like you' that he spat when she first spoke with him. But, there was this unexplainable feeling she was getting about him. Abnormal. Special. Dangerous. Something in the mix of those three words was the perfect description for this boy.

Rose would wait patiently for his response. There was no rush. Even though she did have another plane to catch.
Back to top Go down
Mania

Mania

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 am

He saw as the woman began approaching him now, he stood in the half open door and was looking up at her, there was just something about her that made him uneasy and calm at one and the same time.
She began talking to him, and he did not answer yet, her gaze feel upon him, he was caught by her eyes, he tried to look away, but it was as if her eyes had frozen his eyes in place. She seemed so kind, it was only something he had meet once before, but then. No it was better not to think about anything like that, he had to focus on the situation, the woman kept talking, she had seen his encounter with the hollow and was halping, but he still could only remember as far as running from a hollow, it was like the memory was cut off somewhere.

His eyes was slowly breaking from hers, the insecurity and confusion was in his eyes, yet he was not helpless, he could quickly react to a situation if he just put his mind to it, problem was, that he way too often was taken by fear.
An artificial body that made his energy hard to detect, that would explain why he felt different, but it was like there was something more, he could just not put his finger on that either.
Now she mentioned that it was her that had decided to help him, and rescue him from the hollow, he was grateful of that, yet he did not like it, he hated the word debt, it had been used so many times against him, and because he was always alone, he could not demand it from others, he could only hope they would comply and help him.
His eyes feel into the ground and he crossed his arms, and in a low voice he said "Thanks" he could not really say anything more to her right now.

Now if he was a ghost, he was unsure himself, people could not see him after all, and he did come from another world, so that could be a world for spirits or something like that.
"I do not know" he said still in a pretty low voice, he felt so confused by the questions, cause he could not answer them, he wanted to be able to answer them, yet he was unable to.
After a short time of silence he made a look up from the ground, still with his head lowered "I am Zanshin" he said with the ever low voice, she at least deserved to know what the name of the person she had saved was, now that he could not answer the other questions.
Why did he feel like she could be trusted, like she was not going to hurt him like 'she' had, it was so hard to comprehend, maybe it was because she had not used those words yet, maybe it would come soon, but he did not want the words to be used, he wanted someone he could trust, and maybe Rosery was that person.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:39 pm

"Ever lost." The woman said, smiling a moment. "What to do with you? I have a feeling that you will just wander around oblivious." She said, a smirk appearing on her face. She held an unwavering confidence about her. Her words were understanding, yet sympathetic and the way she looked at him was similar to someone looking to someone with many questions they had the answers too. It was almost like a teacher before a student. That intellectual confidence that stood strong as Zan couldn't adequately express himself. It was like she knew and could see what he meant and could not say.

"If you come with me I can help you figure out these important details. For the most part, I know what you are missing. I do not know what it is that you came here to do or what your possible purpose could be, but I can help you fit in here. In this world of technology and constant advancement you cannot stand stagnant while waiting for answers to be handed to you. If you would like to know the answers then you will have to figure them out. Come with me. I know of a place where you won't have to hide away behind a false skin just to be noticed. A realm flowing with exuberant energy. There are others like you there, I'm sure. There are at least a few that can help you out. I'm headed there now, would you like to come with me?" She would ask, kindly.

The woman would walk towards the door and would slowly place her hand on it. She would open it before turning back to look at him. "I can't exactly force you to go with me," Yes she could. She could a multitude of ways, "I'm just saying that I can help you. But, only if you want my help." It was almost like she were reading his inner thoughts. Those unsaid words in his mind were being exclaimed by his face and his mannerisms. When he looked to the floor, how his eyes darted from her, how he just didn't know, and even the tone of his voice were all indicators on how he felt. She was reading him. Whether he noticed it or not, she had been and was paying very close attention to him. From her interpretation, he was someone that needed guidance and assistance. He couldn't stand on his own two feet in some unknown world. She could offer him the beginning steps. As far as it looked, she was going to do this out of the kindness of her heart. Wasn't that why anyone would go out of their way to rescue, dress and even provide travel for someone? She was practically adopting a stranger and for nothing in return.

"In exchange," She added, after only a short pause, "Why don't you tell me a little bit about where you came from."
Back to top Go down
Mania

Mania

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:58 am

Rosery was offering him so much help, it felt wrong that he was relying on her now, he might be stuck in this world, yet he did not want kindness, he wanted to hear her wanting something from him, it could really be anything, yet maybe she was implying it, but also where would it lead him if he decided to follow her.
He was confused, but she was asking him to follow, so that was one way to say that she wanted something from him, she wanted his help later, so best to him close, for when that time comes, that made more sense, he was however still hesitant about following her, but as the words "in exchange", the situation changed, she wanted something from him, not just giving him something, even if it was something small it made him feel better, and he approached to follow her.

"Okay I can do that" he was not really sure where they were going, or when she wanted him to tell about where he came from.
"Uh Miss Valentine" he tried his best to look up at her, and not fear their eyes meeting each other "Why is it that you are helping me so much?" he should probably not ask it, but that question had been passing by him constantly, and he wanted to hear what she would say to it.
whenever someone offered him help, he knew just knew that they wanted something in exchange, saying that it was all out of kindness, that was just bull.
Everyone wanted something from you or they would not help you at all.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:13 am

"Why?" She repeated, thinking about the question a moment. He was asking 'why'. There were so many directions she could take, but she guessed the direct approach was the best. It was the easiest, really. She really didn't have...Well, that would be a lie itself. She had many things she had to hide, especially from this lost stranger. However, the reasoning behind her actions were very simple.

"Simply because I feel like it," She said, a fantastically amused grin on her face. Just saying that made her a little giddy. Rose didn't need a reason to do what she wanted. She did what she wanted simply because she wished to do it. If she had a reason for everything she wouldn't do half the things she desired. She really didn't know why Zanshin was so weary of kindness. Didn't someone every just give him something for little to no reason or helped him out with a bit of advice simply for his own benefit? Humans called them Ethics and Morals. You don't have to always act out of personal gain.

"I think you are a good being, Zanshin. I can't see an obvious reason not to help you. If I were in your shoes, I would want someone to help me. Being alone is never all that fun." It was true. Being alone was either depressing or boring or both. For Rose, it was boring. Things were interesting in the world and she planned to exploit this world for all it's luxuries. There wasn't a single reason not too. Thanks to that motivation, she grew to become the woman that she is today.

"Well, lets go then." With that, she would open the door and motion her hands for Zanshin to come along as well. There were things to do. Planes to catch. People to see.
Back to top Go down
Mania

Mania

Male

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:07 am

Sadness, hate and regret flew through him at her answer, why did she have to say the exact same thing as 'she' had said, and the same attitude about it, he was sad just to think about back then, and he even let some of his hate be directed at Rose.
Rose had done nothing wrong really, but the whole idea about her helping him, just because she felt like it, it made him slightly angry, he kinda regretted asking the question in the first place, but there was no helping it, he got the answer, albight not what he had hoped for, she still answered him.
Mostly he wanted to leave Rose now, but from what he had experienced of this world, he would not be able to survive for long, so he was relying on Rose to survive.
It was clear to see that he was not happy with her answer, but he did not expect her to care much about it, if she really just did it cause she wanted to, then he could not stop her.
Still he owed more than his life to her, so it was wrong of him to run away from her, just because he was not feeling well with her answer, so for a time he would have to put up with her attitude, mostly for his own reasons.

"sometimes being alone is better" he mumbled under his breath, before he followed her outside, he was not really feeling like talking to her, he was ready to answer any questions she might have, but he would not start a conversation himself.
Besides what did she know about him anyway, she called him a good being, clearly she was bad judge of character, he was not anywhere close to being a good person.
So many people he had stolen from, and so many people he had killed simply to survive, just because he avoided killing when he could, that did not really make him a good person.
He was really not sure where they were going either when they were outside the room, his eyes kept going around, everything was so different here, he could not help getting excited about this new environment where he barely knew anything.
Everything was looking so clean and organized, he seemed like a child being shown new things, he could not even understand it all.
Despite his somewhat depressed mood he had shown so far, he looking a bit happy about seeing all these new things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complications on top of Complications   Complications on top of Complications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complications on top of Complications
Page 1 of 1