The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HI!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
etsuya039

etsuya039

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2011-09-22

HI! Empty
PostSubject: HI!   HI! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:31 am

Okay, Im New at Roleplaying and I've read the ability rules...

Very Happy

Im a bit confused there can someone elaborate about the word count in application, and the OOC thing.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

HI! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!   HI! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:37 am

Word counts apply to applications for abilities to gain as you rank up. On the site, the more quality posts you put up, the more "experience" you get. Your character will grow and mature as well as gain these abilities. Though one does not simply gain them overnight without realizing. There is usually some sort of epic story behind it's achievement. On this site you are required to post such a story as what we call an application. Staff will review the story, the powers requested, and find if we like it enough to allow it. The stronger level the powers, the higher a "word count" or number of words a post must be in order to be approved. This represents the difficulty in achieving the ability in the only way we can make it challenging, by making you, the roleplayer, work hard on their story.

As for OOC, that simply stands for Out Of Character, which is anyting you post that is not storyline or character dialogue. It is simply you talking off to the side about something or other.

I hope this helps, welcome to the site.

~Marlamin1, Moderator
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
etsuya039

etsuya039

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2011-09-22

HI! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!   HI! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:36 am

~woah, I was a bit surprise how fast the mod are able to answer. Very Happy
BTW Please read my app Very Happy thanks and say anything that's wrong. And by the way english is not my main language so i may suck a bit? ( Maybe more. Very Happy )

~ill work on it.
Very Happy thanks again

-EDIT-
How did you make your siggy Very Happy hehe. I would like to make one to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

HI! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!   HI! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:27 am

I'll look over your application if someone hasn't already. Also, are you good at graphic arts? If not, I may be able to put something together as well...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

HI! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI!   HI! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Introductions/Exits-
Jump to: