The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alittle help plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

Alittle help plz Empty
PostSubject: Alittle help plz   Alittle help plz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Alittle help please..

I have been away from the site for about 5 months now, and Now that i am back and have time to do this kinda stuff I have now clue what to do. I lost the direction I was going with my character and now i am not sure what to do. I don't even remember what I was going to do in some of the threads that were open when i left.

That being said, I am open to suggestions. Although I have been bouncing the idea around in my head to just killin off Kaz and make him a shinigami, i am not 100% decided on this yet. So please if anyone (mods and admins especially) has any suggestion please post it here.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Alittle help plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alittle help plz   Alittle help plz I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Welcome back Kaz. Nice to see you're up and about. Some simple things:

Intelligence is now Technique. It actually has an effect!!! OMG!!
Click HERE for more info.

New rank up system has been started.
Not too tricky, but check HERE for the details. The template can be found HERE.

That's all for general info. As for story, everyone is still doing their own things. Central Body Arc is still pending.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

Alittle help plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alittle help plz   Alittle help plz I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:43 am

Still doesn't help me much, but ty for the info. i guess i'll submit my threads from rank two before i left and see what i get. Oh where do i go to find out how much exp i currently have? is it on my character sheet or what?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Alittle help plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alittle help plz   Alittle help plz I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:02 am

When you start the new rank up system you start at 0. For the most part the aforementioned link shows the xp needed for each level. So 0/Require amount to level up. I'm sitting in chat atm, drop by and I'll try to fill in any gaps you may have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alittle help plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alittle help plz   Alittle help plz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alittle help plz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: