The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo) Empty
PostSubject: Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo)   Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:45 pm

It had been a busy day across all of the Soul society much alike any other day, ofcourse one of the busiest places must be the Academy, where peple where being taught, and a day couldn't go by without a few dusin explosions and sparring matches, maybe even some matches that wasn't as much sparing as a real fight. All in all the Academy would be safe to call the place with the most trafic durring a regula day.
It was in the afternoon now Shikuro had been sent down to be substitude examiner in some Zanjutsu training examinations, or whatever it was. Shikuro couldn't really be bothered with the details, he was smart but still that was asking to much. Though it was fun seeing as he got to see his old teacher again, and now he was far above him. Boy had he enjoyed that, he could still remember how the Academy ays where like torture on Shikuro.
He had recieved another one of his scoldings, as it seemed Shikuro had done something wrong when he didn't let anyone pass. Though is word was more or less final this time. And now he could just walk away, and so he had.

He was now just wandering around in the hallways, looking to see if something interesting could come up, afterall officially the examinations wouldn't be done for another hour or so, maybe he had been a bit to harsh on them, due to the fact he had graded them like he would his own squad. Not really sure if it mattered much. He recalled the old teachers shouting about it being important for them, where after he just let them all pass in Academy standarts. And that was that. Shikuro was a bit happy, that he could finally show off infront of this place, oh how he had hated this place so much back then. He really couldn't wait to get away from it each time class where over. Shikuro closed his eyes not really paying attention to where he was walking, neither really sure there was anyone close by at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Yuui Tendo

Yuui Tendo

Female
Number of Posts : 12
Quote : When you can fight without holding back, and can only count on your own abilities and the sharpness of your own zanpakuto. Nothing else matters other then you and your opponent, when your senses and muscles are at their peak...It truly is fun."
Registration Date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo)   Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:41 pm

It was early afternoon at the academy, the lavender haired female was quite excited about today. For one it was combat training, the other reason was there was rumors about the fukutaichou of the eleventh division showing up today. Though, to her other class mates, today wasn't going to be a good day. Most hated sparring with Yuui, since her spiritual pressure was stronger then most, not to mention the chill it gave off.

Yuui would remain silent like she usually did, waiting her turn as she listened to the other students bicker about who was going to have to spar her. Finally her name was called, she'd slowly stand up from her seated position. Her hand hand moved to rest on the hilt of her sealed zanpakuto. the zanpakuto was sheathed in a icy blue scabbard, which rested behind her left hip. Her emerald hues would glance over at the poor girl that had been called to be her sparring partner. The other female was shaking at the sight of Yuui getting ready for their match, which cause a smirk to grow upon Yuui's lips.

It was about the same time that Shikuro walked by the window that out looked the group, when Yuui let her chilling spiritual pressure to spike. A chilling air seemed to swirl around the pale female, her lavender ponytail swaying slightly in the afternoon breeze. Yuui would wait until she got the go ahead from her teacher, before charging the other student. In one fluid motion she had unsheathed her zanpakuto, only to bring it above her head to swing down towards the other female. The other student let out a gasp as her blade made connect with Yuui, though she was quickly overpowered. Yuui would continue to swing away, her blade slamming into the others, causing the female student to eventually fall to her knees. While the whole time Yuui seemed to be grinning about the situation, seeming to know that she was going to win the match with out any trouble.

The other female student would lose quite quickly to Yuui, only to scurry back to her seat. Yuui would let out a slight chuckle, while sheathing her znapakuto." Pathetic..." She then moved to take her seat until class would end, feeling the eyes of the other students on her like always. She knew most looked at her like she was a monster or a demon, though it didn't seem to bother her that much. Once her class ended, she would head for the doors that lead inside the academy.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo)   Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Shikuro would yawn lightly, seeing as this day had been borring, nothing had really peaked his interest so far, there was ofcourse all the avrage that still had a long way to go before they had the abbillity to call themselves soul reapers. But then again this was the academy where they trained to become so, ofcourse the last year students showed some more potential but then again it is the last year students. Though it wasn't long before he'd stop up opening his eyes as his senses caught on to something, that might have some of his intterest, he walked over to the window and watched, though it was midly disappointing, yes the girl ofcourse showed great potential in her spiritual presure, but that was also about it, the attacks where easy predict and slow, ever for an academy student, ofcourse she had the potential of becoming strong, but not if she keeps running around like there's nothing tha can touch her. From Shikuro point of veiw he could've run around this girl on his tip toes back then. But then again Shikuro kept forgetting he also was a special case back then. He shouldn't really keep comparring himself this much. But the chances of the girl becoming more than the typical brute from 11th squad was rather small... Ofcourse that was only just about as much he couldget out of watching such a fight. He himself would have handeled it diffrendly but that was just him.

Shikuro rubbed the back of his head, yawning yet another time, he thought about what the chances of that girl knowing hos he looked, he then turned to the badge hanging on his arm, taking it off it, and putting it away, it was the only real thing telling him apart from any normal soul reaper. should you know better you would have had to know how he looked. Not that Shikuro really bleded in, his silver eyes and the scar going down over his left eye all the way down onto his chest, was pretty much making him stand out. but even then you'd have to know that was how he looked first. Well either way it would have to do. If she knew how he looked he would just take it from there. He then went inside silently. knowing himself it was very much likely that no one would notice, and then he placed himself i close door waiting for the class to be dismissed. Where he'd then approach Yuui, smilling gently.
"You know going all out on a foe weaker than yourself doesn't show much pride..."
He'd simply walk along should the girl choose not to stop, had it been clearly shown he was Vice Captain he was sure she would've stopped, which would have made this alot less fun, he had also made sure to lower his presure show that wouldn't give him away either.
Back to top Go down
Yuui Tendo

Yuui Tendo

Female
Quote : When you can fight without holding back, and can only count on your own abilities and the sharpness of your own zanpakuto. Nothing else matters other then you and your opponent, when your senses and muscles are at their peak...It truly is fun."

PostSubject: Re: Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo)   Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Yuui would slowly make her way into the building away from the other students, her hands now placed back into her pockets. She'd glance over with her emerald hues to see the shinigami male waiting by the entrance, raising a brow while she looked him over once. He looked familiar in a way, but at the moment she couldn't place her finger on it. Though, when she heard his comment she would begin to laugh. " All out? I don't think so, I was barely warmed up with that match." She said with a cocky tone, her spiritual pressure had calmed down a bit. But, there was still a chill to the air around the female. As if she had issues keeping it all contained, though from her display outside, showed that she might not try all the time. " Ha, pride you say? Pride is when can fight without holding back, when you can only count on your own abilities and the sharpness of your own zanpakuto."

She said with a smirk, her form moving to walk down the hall with the male shinigami as she continued." Nothing else matters other then you and your opponent, when your senses and muscles are at their peak...It truly is fun." She said, but as she said the word fun she game the male a true smile. And not the cocky smirk she was wearing a moment ago, but then her smile would fade slightly." I know what the other students call me....Monster, demon..But I can't help what I am." She then stopped, turning to face the male shinigami. Only to give the male a respectful bow, when her gaze caught the scar running down his left eye." I'm Tendo, Yuui. It's nice to finally meet you, Shikuro-fukutaichou." She then would stand back up, straightening her form, while her emerald hues would remain on the male. Of course she would know who he was, after all it was the eleventh division she desired to join.

Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo)   Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:28 am

Shikuro quickly put one foot infront of the other to keep up and walk along, usually it would be him walking and others following, except for Kaiyo that is. Though even her he was about to exceed in speed a feat he is most proud of.
"No thats a fight to be proud of... pride is something else entirely..."
He smiled, mildly... ofcourse there was also pride involved in the act of having such a fierce battle, only if won ofcourse.
"Had you ever thought the girl would have been able to fight better if you've helped her calm down first..? hitting and defeating a frightened opponent ain't really as much a challenge as a foe that hadn't been so"
Shikuro was really talking nonesense, ofcourse he wasn't suggesting that the girl should gives others the chance to settle down. Not if she wasn't confident enough, he just knew thats what he had done, and that was the way he had turned easy battles into challenging ones.

Shikuro raised an eyebrow, not really sure what to do with the whole monster thing, he had some similarities in his academy life, though he didn't really want the whole unknown thing to be expossed. Though he stopped up, letting out a deep sigh as it seemed even that didn't help. Though he was sure the first few moments couldn't have been known all along, since there was no formalities.
"Nice to meet you too... please no neeed for the formalities right now..."
It was pretty easy to see Shikuro had proberly hoped for the conversation to run alittle longer before being exposed but that was that.
"And you really shouldn't bother about the demon thing... you have no idea how many rumos one little scar can have... I've been through it all from having teachers fighting against me to 3 students ganging up on me to teach me a lesson... all beacause of my past life..."
He smiled geuant even if he was talking about sad moments of the past, it had seemed he was just in a good mood today.
He stood there for a moment spacing out alittle remembering back on those days, he could clearly remember how the upperclass students had wanted to gang up on him, though only to face their downfall, really one of the better days, and one of the best detention reasons he had ever had.
Back to top Go down
Yuui Tendo

Yuui Tendo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo)   Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:28 pm

She would remain silent for the moment as she listened to Shikuro, though his comment about helping the female student made her laugh. Once the greeting were over she would do as he asked, and refrain from calling him fukutaichou for the moment. The smirk on her pale lips would remain, as she decided to respond to his previous comment.
" We should I help her, if it were a hollow she was against. Do you think that it would have given her the chance to calm down. No, it would have eaten her like the weakling that she is. These students need to learn to stand on their own two feet, babying their feeling will only get them killed later on."

She then turned to face forward, her feet beginning to move once more. While her emerald hues would remain on Shikuro. This was how Yuui had always thought, everyday is survival of the fitest. And in a way she knew if these weak students could stand against her without shaking in their boots, that they would survive longer against hollows. Yuui wasn't just another brute after all, she always had a plan for the things she did. If making herself out to be a demon to the others, made them stronger then so be it.
" I don't mind them thinking I'm a demon or a monster, not at all. They just fear what they can't handle, but thats always been like that for me....I was once unstoppable, a prize fight when I was alive."
She then shrugged a bit, her hands slipping out from her pockets. Only to move to rest on the back of her neck. She seemed absoultly comfortable talking to Shikuro, like she had known him from the start. Most of the other students that would walk past them, only stared with their mouths hanging open. Since it was a special sight to see the demon of the academy, being so friendly with someone. But that was the way Yuui was, if you had strength and she knew that you deserved respect. She wouldn't be so cold to that person, though it was still a habit for her to be cocky. It was just in her nature after all.
"Honestly, I could have beaten that girl without my zanpakuto....but our teacher frowns upon me doing such a thing. So I fight the student as he wishes, though most I could fight with one hand tied behind my back."
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo)   Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:17 am

Shikuro simply smiled as that would at anytime be the logicle solution blame the real life situations for why you're going rough on someone, heck even Shikuro had once used that excuse, but it just didn't cut it.
"But you're not a hollow... nothing alike it actually"
Shikuro closed his eyes thinking back for a momnet, Shinigami might share the abbility to jump between plains but that was also all for what Shikuro would stand by of loking alike the hollow.
"You're not out of the academy just yet and everyone around you is here to learn... no a hollow wont be holding back but luckily she wont be facing hollows anytime soon... but if the chalenge ahead of you is to easy just make your own restrictions to increase your own dificulty for examble my favorite was telling myself I wouldn't move my feet"
Shikuro knew all about being ahead of his class the key was staying ahead and the only way to do that was keep making each challenge harder for yourself, if that meant giving your opponent a chance you'll still be doing yourself a favor in the end.
He let a few glances run down the hallways he was sure if this girl recognized him this easily he was sure some of the others might aswell ofcourse he would mostly hope it wouldn't be too many, not that he didn't want the whole representing the squad, he just didn't want alot of people running around his tale when he'd eventually leave the place.
"Well it might not be a problem in the academy but my advice to you is try to put it away from you when you reach your squad.... you need ally's you can't survive alone some assignments are just to hard when facing the troubles alone..."
Shikuro looked over at Yuui smiled comforting not that he meant any harm by it, he just knew the trouble he had when going through everything people tend to take their distance pretty fast when rumors are running about.

Shikuro took a deep breath, and took a look around, and with a short non and a moment to think it all through, he slowly turned and started to walk. away from there.
"Well you settle that with yourself... if you ever need anything just come see me.."
He smiled slyly, and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo)   Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular overseeing. (Yuui Tendo)
Page 1 of 1