The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mania

Mania

Male
Number of Posts : 64
Job/Interests : Stalking
Registration Date : 2011-09-01

Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything) Empty
PostSubject: Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything)   Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:47 am

Character Name: (Your Character's Name That You Want To Rank Up.)

Username: Mania

Link to Character Bio: Zanshin

Current Rank: 0

Current Exp: 13/20

Roleplays to be Evaluated: Runner

Requested Stat Point Increases:
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything)   Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:51 pm

3/10 - A few missing words had me going back to figure out what you wanted to say. A couple of sentences confused me with the wording, and a bit of redundancy at the end of the story. But it was a decent story. Try not to get killed later.
Back to top Go down
Mania

Mania

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything)   Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything)   Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Bloody encounter: [3/10]

For the most part it's a nice little solo story. Mania kicks some arse. But there are some things that bring it down abit. You had five guys, and only 4 were killed. Or I miscounted. Rather short and the fight was almost too one sided. I'd think grown adults put up a bigger struggle even after the brutal murder of their leader.

Tough survival: [3/10]

I want to make something clear; I'm not a grammar nazi, nor am I a punctuation perfectionist. But you and Bish both are abit crazy about commas. Your first post was 1 sentence. Later you've got a post made up of only 3 sentences, but it's looks like 2 and a half paragraphs. Not a big problem, but noticing it too often. Otherwise the thread works out well enough. Also a note you refer to yourself a Mania in some posts.
Back to top Go down
Mania

Mania

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything)   Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything)   Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Complications on top of Complications - 4/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything)   Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zan's rank up apps (there is an app for everything)
Page 1 of 1