The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Bio: Vereor Kryss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vereor

Vereor

Male
Number of Posts : 12
Job/Interests : Student, having (too much on) a mind of my own.
Quote : If you stare into the abyss, get something better to do.
Registration Date : 2009-06-13

Character Bio: Vereor Kryss Empty
PostSubject: Character Bio: Vereor Kryss   Character Bio: Vereor Kryss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Name: Vereor Kryss (The actual first name that Vereor held was Daniël but he dropped it before his death, albeit not long before.)
Age: 24 (Human years, his life just expired meaning there isn't a significant hollow-age added yet.)
Height: 6 feet 0 inches (The deceased human body) Hight: 8 feet.
Weight: Only 70 kg (The deceased human body) Weight: 100 kg.

Appearance:
In life Vereor, back then going by the name Daniël, had had messy light blonde hair that he to his own accord didn't have time for either. He was a tall man and, even though still young, no matter how well he shaved a light beard starting with strong sideburns and growing lighter from there inward always dominated his face in the evenings. The sports had left him well built but not heavy, his strong points never were brute force but speed and finesse instead. In sailing, his main occupation before his death it this that, complemented by stamina, allowed him to be a valuable addition to the crews.
In death Daniël, then adopting the name Vereor, turned to be a hollow. His posture remained relatively unaltered, his length only slightly greater raising him from six to a good seven feet. Most of this additional length coming from his legs, making proportionally longer than a human. Added to this his upright posture he appears as tall as most other hollow, though actually quite a lot smaller.
On both arms there is a blade like wing of the same white bone as his mask growing out. It is angled backwards near-parallel to the lower arms for the last part of it, after most of the blade's curving. Rather than for fighting Vereor will use these primarily for altering his trajectory and balance, improving his agility mainly in the air and in speed. The blades have one sharp edge, the outermost one, where the inside edge is thicker and blunt, facing his lower arms and elbows.
To match there are also two almost wing-like protrusions running from the shoulder blades down, running parallel when in rest. Even though used much like the arm pieces these are not made out of bone and neither are they quite as functional. These primitive features of development show he is just a 'young' hollow. -Added to this, actual wings they will not come to be, not in this form or any other, they're part of a developing path to something completely different.-

The mask I took the liberty to draw, since describing it would either take way too long or give an image that wouldn't stick anyway;(And yes, I know he has just one eye)

Character Bio: Vereor Kryss Mask1klein_by_szechuane

Personality:
Daniël was not an exceptional or unusual person, rather one that could well be called mediocre in most fields. It was his brother that was the comedian of the family and also the one who could turn moods around with just a single remark. This in a way made Daniëls life easier and together with a fair share of talent college proved easy to survive. Both socially as well as in the subjects' difficulty.
The only treat that really stood out was that he tended to be strict, somewhat unforgiving. As helpful as he could be to his friends he could be quite sadistic in retaliation to those opposing himin what he thought was right. People in his way would better have a deviously good reason, though in life it hardly resulted in something worse than his brother ending up overboard in mid winter when he refused to throw back an endangered swordfish he'd caught.
After life, or in death as you like, Vereor adapted the iron rule of a good cause justifying any means needed to get there. Not was he robbed of all his reason, nor truly evil. Perhaps it is best to make the distinction between acting for a good or a bad cause and in what way one is trying to achieve that cause.
-Further character personality I would have to change after playing the character for a couple of days so I will refrain from continuing the personality description for now.-

History:
In the real world the young man Vereor had been a European looking man, to be more exact, he indeed wasn't at all Japanese. When death claimed him and as a soul he was dragged from his body he was in the country of Japan though. Thus after the hollowfication what remained of the man ended deep in Hueco Mundo, the Japanese area's of hell.
In his home country Vereor had been a philosophy student who had his studies suspended for two years to be able to pursue a career in high-level competitive sailing. His brother had taken him aboard once because their original navigator had fallen ill and seeing his little brother had the talent they decided to accept him into the team when it appeared the navigator wasn't returning any time soon.
In an attempt to participate in one of Asia's most prestigious competitions they attended a qualifying round two months prior to the actual happening and this is where destiny opened the skies above them.
Storm is not the right description for the death the kamikaze (just a detail, it literally means 'holy wind') carried over the waters. The torment of winds and the sudden anger of the sea towards the small boat on it had them in a death-lock from the moment it began. Five minutes or hours, the difference irrelevant, was enough for the vessel to succumb, surrendering after the trashing it withstood and dragging the four crewmen down with it.
As water and wind ripped off the mast, tore through their ropes and dragged the first of them, their senior, a thirty year old British professional sailor called Andrew, overboard their hope rested in an
emergency pack. It actually held a self inflating platformvessel that could support all of them, however, the panic ridden three ran on fear and not reason. Before Vereor and his brother could get to the paced boat their third man took the package out of its casing and dove for the railing in an attempt to get off the sinking wreckage. He would have made it over and probably have survived on his own, without Vereor's knife catching his throat two steps away from the raging waters that would ironically have been his salvation.
A moment later the same hand that had thrown the blade took hold of the pack and drew it away from the collapsing dying man and Vereor threw to his brother. The latter was frozen to the deck despite the tremendous rocking of it, unable to comprehend what had happened. Vereor sent his shocked brother flying off the boat with a shove that felt like the last effort his arms could deliver. He wouldn't join his brother in the struggle to stay alive he had decided. This he had known the moment he drew out the knife.
The calm feeling, the indifference that strengthened him as he threw didn't allow him to cling on to life any longer. Of course it was logical to try to save yourself over someone else, that wasn't something they could blame him for. With his brothers life at stake as well, you could almost call it justified. Yet, his heart had skipped a beat not for hatred or fear, but of desire to take the life. It was the resent of a proportional punishment for the crime of condemning him and his brother to death. The anger coming from deep, accompanied by disgust for the man who had acted so selfishly.
'There are limits..' Vereor thought, sinking knee-deep into the cold seawater as the ship went under, 'to human equality. Humanity is but an excuse for crimes you shouldn't commit.'
-The hollowfication and arrival at Hueco Mundo I will use for the RP-sample.-

Spirit power:3

Speed:10

Intelligence:6

Kidou mastery:0

Fighting skill:5

Overall:24

Rp sample:
A cold rush, the water enveloped his body whole with nothing but the pitch black deeply cold liquid around him. Daniël closed his eyes as the ship's deck disappeared beneath his feet, sinking faster than he did. The boat would resurface as soon as the currents released it, it was too buoyant to properly sink. People would find it and tow it to safe harbour again.
By then he would be long gone and the cold grasp of the dark water to Daniël felt exactly as he expected his end to do. Forceful, undeniable and most of all cold and empty. 'Why am I still holding my breath?' He contemplated 'I will die for certain, but it is still mine to fear, cower and postpone it as long as I can or to face it.', first hesitant but then quick and with all the will he could still master Daniël exhaled. Water hammered into his lungs already before the last air had left, the world arround him turning even more vague than it had already was, the waters surface disappearing from sight.
'I have ended, not Daniël will be found. Just this broken body of -' Deeper darkness welled up all around , pain disappeared, his body hung motionless before his vision, a broken chain from his back. All in an instance, breaking his chain of thoughts with a breath of what felt like air.
Under his feet, if he had them, ground touched. His body, apparently in existence lost its position in suspense and fell to the ground as the surprised youth didn't anticipate at all. All of the darkness around seemed to be sucked up curling like a liquid, revealing the world around him from his feet out- and upward.
He lay in a desolate place, white sand illuminated by the moon everywhere in dunes surrounding him. His hands enclosing the sand, raking trough it as he got to his senses again, finally enough so to snap his head up. Realisation can be a powerful thing as it rages trough your body it numbs the senses, least of all the most prominent one: Vision. The youth stared, and continued doing so for a good five minutes before his reactivated brain forced him to act.
“A-An afterlife?” Words fell from his lips but they didn't reach the ground in such a quiet whisper. More forceful but still with a broken voice he added some words to that single first line starting in denial but flowing into a curse; “You've GOT to be kidding me.. The.. Okay, all right, be it an afterlife a hell or heaven its no excuse to sit down and act like an animal you dumbass.”
Sighing he got up, his mind lost in thoughts and memories.
Thumping filled his ears, matching his heartbeat at first, then accelerating away before synchronising again. Without his knowledge a single last shackle on his chest melted into his torso and the world turned black again.

A hollow lay face-down in the sand, one not so very different from his previous life. More certain about its ways, certainly and capable of forcing them upon the world, perhaps.

Last edited by Xavier Cranwell on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the Hollow-weight)
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Character Bio: Vereor Kryss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bio: Vereor Kryss   Character Bio: Vereor Kryss I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:52 am

Approved. Lovley stuff mate.
Back to top Go down

Character Bio: Vereor Kryss
Page 1 of 1