The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Few Drinks (fwost)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

A Few Drinks (fwost) Empty
PostSubject: A Few Drinks (fwost)   A Few Drinks (fwost) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:05 pm

What a peaceful day it had been. Not much work to do, not too hot, not too cold, the occasional breeze rolled by, and now it was the cool calm evening; Bishamon's favourite time of the day. He had three choices, get some much needed sleep, or get a head start on work for the upcoming week which he really needed to do, or go out for a relaxing drink, which was probably one of the worst decisions out of the three. He didn't have to think about it for long, his decision was to go out for a few drinks.

Bishamon got himself a handful of coins, and notes, anything he could find really, and made his way out. He came across a place he had been a few times, nothing fancy, but the drinks didn't taste bad, and it wasn't too pricey either. But there were quite a few people in there tonight, mostly women, was it some kind of get together, or a party perhaps, there were no signs, or notices around, so he jut decided to enter.

He wasn't one for crowded areas, but this was the only bar he knew of, were he could get more than one drink for the amount of money he had brought. He sat on one of the bar stools, and ordered some sake. He looked around the place, quite a few drunken women around, flirting, shouting, crying, being drunk really; maybe coming here wasn't the smartest of choices.

He was about to get up and leave but his drink had already arrived, he quickly downed the drink and stood up, he then turned around, but in his clumsiness, he bumped into a woman, he then heard a smash, probably a glass she was carrying, or some other object. "Are you okay? Sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I'm just kinda clumsy" He rubbed the back of his head and laughed nervously, "Please, let me buy you a drink."
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: A Few Drinks (fwost)   A Few Drinks (fwost) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Finally a day off, from the intense paper stacks of work and not only was it Kuro day off it was one of the days the woman association was making a trip to the nearest bar before they would go on to the hot springs, throwing the stack of paper work down on the floor beside her Kuro jumped to her feet from purr excitement as she hear the foot step getting close to her room, in a instance she shifted into the kimono that Kurama had give her on there very first encounter, a blue and white kimono with white flowers inside, made out of purr silk. It was a treasure for kuro and she had it also like a remind of the person that save her, all in all it was very precious for kuro.

As the president for the woman’s association came to pick her up together with some of the woman from the different squads, this was one of the bigger events of their association, you could call it a party or a girls night out, or maybe a trip or well that was what had been written in the papers and together with that they had been given permission to go on this trip leaving the position for a day or well a evening, a little like a festival event. Like kuro most of the woman’s where dress in kimono´s some of them still wearing there sword, others still been in there uniforms.

Walking through the most of Seireitei taking gathering the last of the members, kuro and the others when to the nearest bar, order sake and use the bar for a small pause before they would go onto to the hot springs, kuro herself was talk into getting a bit of sake herself from the other woman´s as she had told them she had never touch a drink in her life, “ sake thank you “ said kuro as she sat up at the bar waiting for her drink to through so she could return to her table again. Laying some coins on the table she gently took the small glass up as her drink arrived and turn around only to be bumped into by, been pretty surprise by the bump she accidentally pour the drink down over herself making the top of kimono, making the fabric cling to her breasts and upper body as the glass felt down and got smash.

“yo..you better do that and pay for it to get cleaned..right?”
she said with a smile it would look like a warm smile but underneath, laid this murderer intentions as she was holding back the anger that was building up inside of her
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Few Drinks (fwost)   A Few Drinks (fwost) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:16 pm

He gave an apologetic look to the petite woman. His cheeks then began to sprout a faint blush, as he saw a glimpse of the woman's wet clothing around the breast area, he realised he stared for a bit too long, and snapped his focus back to her face "Erm right! Y-yes...no problem" He spun around fast to face the barman, and slid over a few more coins, apologising for the mess he caused, and also asked for another drink for the woman. The service was quick, which was helpful. He grabbed the glass and turned around to face the woman once again "Here's your drink, sorry about that" The woman didn't seem too pissed off, but he was never particularly great at reading woman, in fact he was quite bad at it. He let out a nervous laugh, hoping that she would just take the drink "So how much do you need to get that cleaned?" This wasn't good, he didn't bring enough money for this, he ran out of the little he had buying that drink. But he couldn't just refuse to get it paid for, possibly an 'IOU' hopefully she would be fine with that, and then they could part ways at that.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: A Few Drinks (fwost)   A Few Drinks (fwost) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:15 am

Kuro keept smiling to him even thought he was staring at her breast, she even blush a bit it was quite embarrassing for her, having her breast more or less exposed in that way would only draw eyes from the people around and she stank of sake because of him, with only made her a bit more mad “ oh thank you, how nice of you..” she said still with the warm smile and gently lean a bit over towards him exposing herself a bit more as she took the drink from his hand and sat back into the bar chair, holding the drink with one hand as she looked over at him with the same smile.. “ well lets just say its a lot more then you will ever get to earn boy, so what about you owe me some favors instead and I will then tell you when you have re payed me?” gently she lean a bit back in the bar chair as se was face towards him, laying her left leg over her right as she crossed them exposing her left tight as the kimono would slid a bit open as she would be staring right into his eyes still smiling like nothing had happen slowly nipping at the drink as she was holding it up to her mouth
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Few Drinks (fwost)   A Few Drinks (fwost) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:38 am

Bishamon tried not to stare, so he kept his eyes on the woman's face, rather than her rather exposed breasts. He listened what she had to say rather than the way she looked. He cleared his dry throat with a quite cough, he really didn't want to be 'working' for her, or doing favour after favour for this woman, and by the sound of it, that kimono that she was wearing was pretty expensive, so he wouldn't be in the clear any time soon. But regardless of how much that he didn't want to be doing favours for her, he didn't really have much choice in the matter; his morals - of what little he had of them, wouldn't allow himself to leave this woman unpaid. "Erm, sure. I guess I could do you a few favours, it's only fair I suppose..." He said reluctantly. He wasn't sure what dark, twisted tasks she had in store for him, but he was probably over thinking it. For all he knew she could want him to deliver a letter or two, get her some groceries, and things like that.

A few beads of sweat dripped down his forehead, as he kept his eyes pinned on her face; he took a gulp of air "So...what did you have in mind?" Again asking reluctantly, hoping that she would be more considerate after she finished her drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Drinks (fwost)   A Few Drinks (fwost) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few Drinks (fwost)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: