The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus] Empty
PostSubject: Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus]   Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Hinsshi stared at his Hands. He hated combat ... but ebcause of that ... Because he was to weak to Fight ... She was dead ... they were all ... Dead. A single tear fell into his palms as he stared into his convulsing hands quietly. *( I hate ... to fight ... I hate to kill ... but ... If Im going to protect ... )* His fist clenched as Mina's last words rang through his head, 'Dont ... die ... Hinsshi-kun ... you can be ... so much ... dont ... die ... please ...' His clenched hand slammed into the ground as ears continued to fall slowly down his cheeks ... grinding his teeth quietly, it was all his fault ... all he could do was stand there and watch as they died. It happened to fast ... he couldn't react ... Mina-chan ... He focused on her last words. "Don't die ... huh ..." He smiled sadly ... slowly standing up. *( I cant die then ... I have to get stronger ... not for me ... for Mina-chan ... )* He gripped his Bright pink zanpaktou and left his room heading slowly outward into the sunlight entering the sparing ground he walked forward slowly, he got alot of stares, everyone knew what had happened or had heard the rumors, he'd been the only one to survive the hollow attack on Earth. All of his other Classmates were murdered, his carefree aura was gone, he just looked sad ... it would pass of course, but for now he couldn't help it. He walked into the sparring ring, and waited, he just had to wait someone would want to spar the last survivor he lay his bright pink zanpaktou across his thighs and waited quietly eyes sad but determined. *( I wont die Mina-chan ... I promise i won't. I'll never stop ... I'll spar and trainee very day, and I'll get strong enough to protect those I care about. I swear to you, on my sword ... on my soul.)* He closed his eyes, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Male
Number of Posts : 13
Registration Date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus]   Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Meanwhile, around the sparring grounds, Meru was walking. The trainee Shinigami was thinking... The man he happened to meet a little bit earlier, "Ash", reminded him of somebody he detested while he was alive... And along with that person, he remembered a person he cared for... The person that the man that ressembled "Ash" in appearance took her away from him.

The young man was thinking of a girl. A girl with a smile on her face that did not hesitate to talk to him, even if he showed that he did not like talking to people. A girl that tried to understand how he felt and was not afraid of her. A girl that he loved and gave his life for her. The girl was a very young girl. She was very beautiful. She had curly hair that were tied and had a cute face. She was not extremely thin but not fat either. She was not too tall but not too short either. After all, Meru was not tall as well. She used to wear long kimonos in many colors... These kimonos. Meru could never forget every piece of clothing she wore. How could he forget something that looked beautiful, after all?

Then, his thought jumped at the day of the accident. He was taking a look at the girl to see if she was alright. He was glad to see that she was okay. However, all these things were about to change... As she walked on the road a car was about to hit her... If Meru wasn't there she would be at his place. The young man jumped in front of the car's way and pushed her out of the way, saving his life. As he was lying on the ground the girl was crying for him...

Most people would have called him an idiot. However, Ori started calling him a hero from that time. Meru did not regret it. How could he ever regret saving the life of something he held dear? And that was what the man remembered...

And while he was thinking all that stuff, he happened to walk right next to a student who had something in his mind. The look on his face was similar to that of Meru. What could he be thinking at all? Meru did not know. The only thing he knew was that he should not bother him. The look on his face only showed that it was something he would always be remembering in his life...
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus]   Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:18 pm

Slowly Hinsshi opened his eyes, he looked up and saw the man with a Face so similar to his walk up. *( ... Hes lost someone as well ... )* Hinsshi slowly stood as the man Neared, and held up a hand in a silent question to make him halt. "... Im sorry to ask. But ... would you care for a spar ... Trainee-San ...?" He murmured, eyes quiet, sad and determined as he made eye contact with the man, he gripped the blade tighter sheathed in his hand. He needed to train, even if he hated to fight, he had to mature and grow up, he was a Shinigami, he could hate fighting and still have to do it. He had to get stronger to make sure noone else died, never again ... he refused to allow it, never again would he let it happen. He raised the blade and bowed to the Man quietly, the bright pink florescent Zanpaktou covered in designs of roses and flowers as he looked to the man hopefully and waited. "... You'v sufreed loss. If I'm going to spar Salomone ... I would like it to be Salomone that i know of, that I am similar to so that the training is truly what it should be." His honey brown determined eyes made eye contact once again, the large man was determined to make up for the deaths he blamed himself for even if they truly were not his fault, he had the face of Man who was trying to carry the world on his shoulder's, of Salomone who was putting themselves through to much pain that was not needed but were going to do it no matter what, he had the face of someone who had lost themselves to agony and were trying to work their way back to how life should truly be no matter how long it may take to do so.

He frowned a bit, and finally said. "... Please, Trainee-san. My name is Hinsshi Niaga."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Male
Number of Posts : 13
Registration Date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus]   Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:34 am

As Meru was walking, he listened to the man's voice. By listening to him, he started getting irritated. Didn't that man show any signs of respect, at all? Meru let him go with his deep thoughts and decided to not say anything to him so that he would not distract him and then, while he could see that Meru had something in his mind, he talked to him and distracted him! That was really annoying. However, as Meru was not the person that would make a fuss over anything, he decided to not say anything at all. Instead, he raised his head and prepared to answer the question.

As he got ready to respond, though, something came in his mind. That single event made him think of something... If Ori saw him right now, ready to fight with a sword, would she like it? The three years he was attending the Academy he had not thought of that before... But now, all of a sudden, that came to his mind thanks to the fact that a man talked to him about battling while he was thinking of her. Would she approve of his methods if she learned that he turned into a soldier who wielded a sword and cut down strange creatures that were hunting human souls? Would she think of him as a barbarian or as a hero? He could not understand... These questions would definitely remained unanswered for quite a while.

Then, as soon as Meru realised that an answer could not be given at that time, he got ready to answer the man's question. With a serious looking face, he grabbed his sword and unseathed it. He pointed forward towards Hinsshi with it. The sword's edge was pointing towards Hinsshi's head and the sun that was shining was reflecting on it. Meru smiled, afterwards, and said
"I accept your challenge..."
Afterwards, he slashed the air in front of him swiftly twice and continued speaking with a serious tone in his voice. He spoke his words
"And my name is not Trainee-san... You can call me Meru..."

The spar between the two trainee Shinigamis was about to start! Who would emerge victorious?!
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus]   Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Hinsshi watched him quietly after he had spoken, he watched the Shinigami face change, just slightly and Knew his words before it had finished, he nodded slowly and drew his blade slowly, at the same moment drawing the sheath, shifting slowly into a duel-wielding stance as he watched the Shinigami quietly, he nodded some. "Hai ... my Name is Hinsshi Niaga ... Nice to meet you, Meru-San!" With the word San, Hinsshi dashed forward, blurring a bit with speed as he swung his blade down on Meru, dull side obviously but it'd still hurt like hell, the dull edge moved to strike the smaller man across his gut and send him flying, in the same way Hinsshi spun and rammed a kick at his Knee while his Sheath stayed back on the defensive, the Spar had begun and Hinsshi was determined to waste no time. He had to get stronger even if it meant that he had to sue his sword, he would learn it all even if it killed him, His Zanpaktou performed two other strikes, one at each of the mans Wrists trying to injure them and knock them away as his Sheath rose up suddenly to nail into the mans chin, a defensive strike to send its man flying backwards and away from him as he shot back directly after, leaving time for the man to counterattack and defend against his barrage of assault but not easily, unless of course ... the man was as fast as he was. Ironic, as these two men were similar in more ways then one, this man was exactly the same in fighting ability, speed, Intellect, even Spiritual power, it was like twins fighting with different bodies.

His attacks had left several Openings for the Man but none were serious, most easily fixed, if need be Hinsshi could always simply attack through the mans attacks, his eyes were focused on the Combat, he wanted this, he wanted to get stronger and to win even if in the end it killed him, he was going to win, but if he couldn't, if this ended in a loss or tie, he would use the knowledge gained and grow even more powerful, he would graduate, and he would attack and train, never look back and always move forward and grow in power, no matter how much he missed Mina and the others, he had to move forward. He had to live on, and become someone just as Mina had told him to do with her final wish, he wasnt about to disappoint her, not now!
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus]   Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:35 pm

~ !! [Thread Ended (Early, Sorry >.<)] !! ~
~ [Thank you! And Sorry that we couldn't continue it, maybe we can try again somtime] ~

[greatblades Final Word Count]: 1079
[Maxulus Final Word Count]: 791
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus]   Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinsshi's Will [Maxulus]
Page 1 of 1