The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kishin Oshiro (Hollow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kishin

Kishin

Male
Number of Posts : 29
Job/Interests : Nothing, stop asking me O.O
Quote : I eat because I'm unhappy...I'm unhappy because I ate...
Registration Date : 2011-08-29

Kishin Oshiro (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Kishin Oshiro (Hollow)   Kishin Oshiro (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Hollow

Name: Kishin Oshiro

Height: 11 foot

Weight: 297 lbs

Appearance: Kishin's skin is like that of a snakes or a lizard, it is jet black from head to toe. His tail is as long as his whole body; there is an extremely sharp and surprisingly strong spike on the end of its tail, which is about a foot in size. Its body is long and lean, and doesn't have much muscle on it. He has considerably sharp claws on his hands, as well on his feet. Its hole is located on the centre of its chest. His mask isn't anything special, its just a dull white mask. His head is an oblong shape, and his teeth are sharp, but have been slightly worn down, from past events. Kishin has an inner jaw, or a second mouth, which he can shoot out of first mouth, the second jaw can't do much, although if someone was standing close enough, it can be used like some sort of spear; it doesn't stretch far, its a bout 2 foot long. (Everything in picture)

Spoiler:

Personality: Kishin is a dark and cold hollow, he has no respect for others, and little sense of the word restraint, he won’t care if it’s an old lady, a small child, or a shinigami, he will kill them all the same. He's not very talkative, except for when he is toying with his opponents, he loves a good fight, and won't usually back down, unless he is absolutely certain he couldn't kill his opponent. He only seeks to destroy, and won't help anyone unless he will get something in return, but even then, that's unlikely. Kishin does enjoy tutoring his opponents in battle, he loves to hear them beg for mercy and grovel at his feet.

History: When Kishin walked among the living, he was known around the city, for being a loner, and he sent chills down the spins of others. He didn't get out much; he just stayed in his house. He hated most things, which is why he never really abided by the law. One of the rare occasions he did leave his house, only to be stopped by a few cocky teens; they weren't doing much harm, just throwing a few harsh words at him. Kishin was a little mentally unstable, which resulted in him, strangling one of the kids, and killing the other two, by smashing their skulls into the ground. He didn't hold any regrets about it, despite that being the first life’s he had ended. It only took a day until he was caught, and placed in prison to rot. His lawyers managed to get him off the death penalty, instead they gave him life in prison, which drove Kishin crazy. After only a few months in confinement, he killed two fellow inmates, and one guard with a rusty screw he found lying around. After that incident, he was put on death row, he still didn't feel any remorse, nor did he care that his life would be ending so soon.

After his death he had gathered quite the reputation around Japan, but that had no meaning to him, as he was a soul floating around with nothing to do, he waited and waited, until something strange happened, he slowly began to change, both in appearance, and species. He gained new knowledge about the spirit world, and everything to do with hollow's and shinigami's. He didn't know it, but know it, but nothing had truly changed, he was a killer in his past life, and he was a killer now, just with more power.

Kishin is forever on the hunt for souls to devour, to fill his everlasting hunger, and simply because he enjoys it far too much. His life as a hollow suited his personality perfectly, he has had many fights with shinigami's, and with fellow hollow's, he managed to leave his mark, by causing many shinigami's death, and also taking down a few hollow's along the way, but he has lost a fair share of fights, but managed to escape with his life, which gave him more experience in battle, which in turn made him stronger.

Each character gets 60 points to assign to either:

Spirit Power: 10

Speed: 28

Technique: 5

Fighting Skill: 17

Custom Hollow Abilities:

Ability 1 Acid Tail: A strange dark murky green liquid will cover the sharp blade like tipe on his tail; It will coat the spike perfectly, it will remain a liquid, but it will not drip off, it will stay there until the ability has passed, and then this liquid will fall from the spike, however despite it being incredibly corrosive, the spike on the tail will remain fine, it will appeared untouched. This strange liquid is incredibly corrosive, when coating the spike, it will allow the blade like tip, to cut through the strongest of metals like butter.

Ability 2 Acid Bullets: The tip of Kishin's tail can fire acid, it is in fairly small quantities, it is less corrosive than the acid which surrounds his tail, but it will still leave a nasty burn, if hit by it. When this acid is fired it moves at a relatively fast pace, and it can travel up to 15 metres, if it has not made contact with something by then, it will evaporate in the air.

Ability 3 Shredding Skin: Kishin's scaly skin will begin to flake and crack, once it has fallen off; which will take about 5 seconds, there will be another layer of skin underneath, but it will be fresh, and will have no injuries on it. This heals all of his injuries, even if he's lost an arm or a leg, it will grow back, however this will not revive his stamina, or his spiritual pressure. This can only be used once per thread.

Rp sample: Bishamon here.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Kishin Oshiro (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kishin Oshiro (Hollow)   Kishin Oshiro (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Approved. Be well Alien dood.

Current Rank - 0
Back to top Go down

Kishin Oshiro (Hollow)
Page 1 of 1