The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) Empty
PostSubject: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:24 pm

Auryuu was dispatched into the human world for a academy project it was their final assignment, you had to find one thing with high enough SP and fight it, it seemed dumb to him, but it was a trial to become a full fledged shinigami, so he couldn't argue with the test. Auryuu roamed the streets looking for something abnormal and he was trying to sense SP, and having a tough time with it. Auryuu approached a market that was having many deals going on, the market had posters everywhere telling you about all their food, none of which looked good to him, he was too nervous about finding the SP to be bothered. "Boooooo", Pollo appeared out of his back pack, he was a spirit and was unable to be seen by common humans so it didn't matter, "Pollo, could you please", Pollo hopped back into the bag after seeing so many humans, of course he was frightened by them so, he would stay in there for quite a while, "I try to expose you to the outside world and your not even gonna look, whatever", Auryuu shook his head, he looked over to a women next to him staring at him wierdly,Thats right, it appears like I'm talking to myself, Auryuu quickly ran out the shop feeling really embarassed.

The morning sun shined over the few clouds in the sky, it was a nice summer day, and the wind was heavy, Auryuu had continued his stroll down the street Karakura town was pretty flooded at the time. Auryuu sensed a feint sign of SP enough to pass his test, he quickly wandered in the crowd of people trying to sense it, which was futile in such a big crowd, Damnit!.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male
Number of Posts : 139
Registration Date : 2011-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:28 am

He had been keeping his eyes on Karakura for some time, ever since having been told by the more reasonable shinigami Tatsuya about the spiritual potential of this place he had been left keenly interested in it. The only real issue was that his technology was left worthless in the effort to observe this place, to gain any real intelligence on the situation in the area he was forced to personally be there. Now this wouldn't be so bad if it weren't such a backwater place (in his eyes), why a place so utterly worthless would be a site for incredible power he was certain he would never find out, although there was of course the possibility that it was intentional, that if a place of actual importance was chosen the consequences could very well end up in cataclysmic results due to a surge of spiritual power of a far greater amount of people then if it was in a small town.

Content with having actually found an answer to his question that finally satisfied him, he returned to his affairs. Unfortunately having lost himself in thoughts Zamoreus returned to the sight of an immense crowd all around him, having wandered straight into one of the busier areas while considering matters of such importance. Around here, the massive gauntlet covering his left arm got quite a lot more eyes directed at him then it did back home, one would have to assume they did not consider such things a fashion statement in these parts. The fact that he was white probably didn't help his subtlety either.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Auryuu walked slowly pushing and getting pushed by people, he had reached quite a busy area, full of people, shops, and houses, and the area was pretty close to a bunch of buildings which was not good, because he should avoid hurting someone or causing damage to the place, Auryuu got closer to the SP, he could feel it, like a itch he couldn't scratch. Auryuu looked through the crowds to no avail, and then caught a sight in his left eye, people stood and stopped as if glaring at something.... or someone.

Auryuu pushed his way through, curious himself, Pollo had also started to shiver in his backpack heavily, so Auryuu tossed it off of him next to a shop knowing Pollo woundn't get hurt by a toss like that, Auryuu edged closer and make it to the outer shell of people, and peered his head through to see a suspicious looking man.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:49 pm

At first the slight glances had been a mere nuisance, then people started to stare and it became annoying but now everyone was turned to him, just staring him out as if he was a pestilence to be removed simply for being an outlander. How very racist. He looked around him, twisting to see how they had seemingly surrounded him at every turn as a circle had formed around him as if to taunt him, to truly call him out on his skin colour as if he was left unaware of the fact, or maybe they just really did not like new people in their town, who would know? Or well, maybe it had something to do with the gauntlet on his hand but that couldn't be it, surely? Or could it have? Perhaps it was less subtle then he had originally intended.

What? You've never seen a metallic glove before? Where I come from this would be seen as a mere fashion statement, I thought you Japanese were used to stuff like this?" He quickly realized he was speaking english, sighing he began speaking Japanese instead. "Look, there's no need to be rude. Can you please scatter and let me get on with my business? This is just ridiculous!"
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Auryuu quickly realized both languages, he smirked at the face that this was definately the guy, because he was at the center of all these people not next to them, Auryuu pushed through the crowd turning his full attention on the man, he began to speak in japanese, "Please scatter from the area this man is a wanted fugitive", the people began to scatter and run for their lives, they were wise, Auryuu faced the man and gave a stern face, "lets leave here", he said to the man.

"Can we have a talk", he said again looking at the man while his hand was in his pockets, Auryuu was ready to release the gigai if needed.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:41 pm

He quickly raised an eyebrow as a person in particular appeared from the crowd, dispersing the rest who so easily believed such a tale without any sort of proof required, how very unsettling when considering that his image apparently must be that bad then to cause such a response to such a weak call. Nevertheless it was obvious this man had an interest in him, for what reason Zamoreus could not decipher but he could only imagine that he knew about his spiritual nature and was now here to call him out on it, the requirement of secrecy made that evidently clear.

Zamoreus simply smirked as the person asked him to follow along, no word or anything besides simply asking him to come along, a slight plead and nothing else. And this was expected to be enough to make him follow along, he was certainly not going to let it be that easy, without at least teasing him first. "Oh I'm sorry, I was always taught not to follow strangers. One can never know what you might be hiding in your closet." He let out a slight 'tsk' sound before looking at the man again, his narrowed eyes fixed on the stranger. "And for what purpose might it be that you would drag me away? What could be so secret that you could not simply talk to me out here?" He knew that if things turned spiritual he would have to do exactly as he proposed, he could not risk being revealed even if it was in such a backwater.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Auryuu released his gigai, going full blown shinigami, he held his hand on the hilt of his blade and gripped it hard, "You will follow me", he said to the man that appeared before him, "You don't want to cause any casualties do you?", Auryuu didn't want to fight the man too much if he was good, but if he hurt civilians for no reason in a battle, he would kill the man on sight.

"Choose now", Auryuu slid the blade slowly from its sheeth creating a scratching sound as it scraped against the sheeth like a chalkboard.

(P.S., I meant gigai XD don't freak out...)

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:02 am

Well, two things became absolutely certain in a mere blink of an eye. One, the person before him was in fact a shinigami. Secondly, there was not a single trace of subtlety or tact within him, which of course to such a secretive person as Zamoreus seemed absolutely foreign and ridiculously troublesome. "I take it you're just going to leave your fake body on the floor there, then? Fine with me, I've no intention of fighting in the open however, too many people." He left it intentionally vague, to one of good character it could easily be translated into concern for the civilians around but for Zamoreus it was simply down to the fact that he had no intention of letting the world know about his abilities, not yet anyway.

Zamoreus began heading off in a direction that led out of the town, or at the very least a more discreet part of it as he assumed the shinigami would follow. "Actually, I'll take the faster approach.." Zamoreus lifted his body telepathically as there was no one around to see it, then flying mere inches over the rooftops while having his body completely plane, giving him an incredibly low profile and allowing him to sneak through without view. "You'd better hurry, shinigami!"
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Auryuu followed the man, jumping from rooftops to rooftops swiftly throwing his gigai up on one of the higher roofs. Auryuu stepped from rooftop to rooftop going side to side trailing behind the strange man, Auryuu spoke out to him, "Slow", eventually Auryuu caught up to the man staring at him at the rooftops on his left.

Auryuu noticed they were leaving town which was a good thing, no casualties, no damages, his actions would go unnoticed by the humans. Auryuu kept pace with the man still eyeing him from across the multiple rooftops, he couldn't stop but comment about his ability, "Your ability, is very strange", he said to the man in a casual voice.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Zamoreus simply laughed at first when the shinigami commented on his abilities, he remembered how Bishamon had reacted towards it in the past and realized that it was likely that he was an oddity to their kind, however he realized how he could use this to his advantage now. "Oh this? Just flying. Not much to me beyond that, except for punching." The deceiver quickly began to work his web, hoping to lure this poor reaper into the trap before things could even start as he simultaneously began to charge his telekietic blast into the gauntlet, preparing himself in advance for the fight and because of the fact that he was already using his abilities, there would require significant skill to recognize the fluctutation in spiritual pressure.

Finally they reached their destination, having finally gotten outside of the town's borders but Zamoreus did not land yet, knowing that he would need to keep it up in order to keep the charging hidden and he imagined it would not be too outlandish for the shinigami to realize that a person would like to remain flying if only to keep the high ground. "Now... Are you sure you want to do this? I've done nothing, yet you want to attack me for that, is that really part of what you people are meant to do?"
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Auryuu questioned his ability, not getting quite a specific answer, he was still curious, but not enough to ask again, Auryuu quickly followed the man ending outside of the citys limits, Auryuu new it was safe to fight now, and he knew a instructor would be marking him off for mistakes. Auryuu saw the man still flying, he couldn't stop him from doing that, but he would try his hardest to not hurt the building next to him.

Auryuu dismounted from the building landing smoothly onto the ground, the area had a park next to it, and he was still standing on a open road, Auryuu turned his head to the man,"can we take it in there, this is still city property", Auryuu didn't want to cause anymore damage then he had to.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Zamoreus simply raised his eyebrow at the next comment coming from the shinigami, even more precautions but this one clearly was for his own agenda, the park would be a far more enclosed area which was very preferable for close quarters combat, where most shinigami excelled. The human knew that he was better off remaining in the open area and as his combat suit sealed itself over his body he addressed the matter directly. "Afraid you'll harm the city? I think not. We're fine here, and if anything is damaged, if it makes you feel better I'll pay for it myself, one should never say I am not a gracious winner." He had no real intention to pay any damage but he figured it easier to simply encourage the shinigami to continue the fight here, seeing as he was so intent on fighting in the first place.

The gauntlet was still charging, the longer the shinigami kept stalling the more power he could get into the device, so very very lovely, so perhaps he should help in this stalling effort? "Or do you have some other reason for wanting to fight there? Please, surprise me. Explain to me why that is a better place for this."
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Auryuu stood in the road, facing the park, still not totally convinced the man would pay for the repairs, Auryuu would have to fight the man anyways. Auryuu looked to the sky to answer the mans question,"No I don't, have a alterior motive, and I don't quite trust you about paying the expenses, just fight me in the park", Auryuu lifted his blade up to the sky with his right hand.

Auryuu jumped onto a nearby park tree landing steadily on a branch, he would have to goad the man into fighting immediately,"are you scared", he smiled at the man hoping he would charge in at him, or atleast do something to start a fight, Auryuu swung his sword slicing all branches around him.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Such a cliché, the boisterous 'hero' with his braggart attitude, hoping to push the fight to his advantage by taunting his opponent into an inferior position. It could have been seen as a clever tactic if it weren't so stupid. "Yeah, if you don't want to do this I can just leave. There's nothing keeping me here. If you want to fight, fine. But it will be by my terms in that case, not following your childish ideas for how a proper fight should be. So stop frolicking in the woods and come out for a proper fight if that's what you desire so much." Zamoreus now simply stood as he waited, tapping his feet against the ground while his gauntlet was further charged. "I'm a busy man you know, this is valuable time taken out of my day that I'm now letting you have, be a good sport and stop pissing around, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Auryuu was pissed off at the names reply and gave a evil look towards the man, almost like a I'm going to hack you up into small pieces kinda look. Auryuu had to think for this one, Auryuu looked around to see if he could do anything, Auryuu couldn't do anything with kido, but he could with the tree, Auryuu jumped off the branch silently.

Auryuu sliced at the trees bottom, not making the tree into just a stump, Auryuu quickly hacked up big pieces of the tree, grabbing the biggest on and cutting it with a full thrust from his zanpaktou, hurling two big sized rectangular wood pieces directly at the man "flying", in the air.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:45 am

The sigh coming out of his mouth was unnaturally loud thanks to the amplification from his mask as the pieces of wood came flying towards him, he simply went down to ground, avoiding the pieces by going underneath them and finally he landed. And with it he finally pulled back his mind from around his body, the power being poured into the gauntlet, that coursed through his body, now being visible for one who was capable of reading such fluctuations. "Happy? I'm on the ground now. You can come out of your forest safely. If you don't, I'll just leave." It was insane how very generous he was being to this kid, he simply wanted to deal with it and get to other matters but he simply wouldn't have it.

What came to mind however was that, while his earlier tactic would certainly not work against a composed individual such as Zamoreus, when it came to a tactless braggart there might be far more success to be had in attacking at the opponents pride. "Or is it perhaps so that you are the one who's afraid? A might shinigami hiding in the woods from the big bad human? Pitiful."
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Auryuu walked out onto the sidewalk, facing the trees, across from the sidewalk the strange man was standing on. Auryuu stood his ground with a fierce stance hoping to make the man attack him, he had sensed something strange from the man, at the gauntlet. Auryuu looked at the ground examining it, he noticed the fact that the asphalt would not hold against attacks so he would have to find ways to cover the sidewalk. Auryuu turned around sprinting at he instantly cut a few trees down onto the sidewalk not revealing only small amounts of asphalt as he continued to cut, he had also backed up traffic for the humans.

Auryuu looked towards the man and spoke in a quiet yet harsh voice, "you hurt anyone, I will not wait to end you". Auryuu stood still raising his blade to the man.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:45 pm

Zamoreus could only respond to the reaper's next exercise in futility by slowly massaging his weave covered temples as he could certainly feel a headache growing just by being around this person, he simply could not comprehend what exactly this guy was doing, it appeared so incredibly ridiculous that even his genius could not understand just what the hell he was trying to do. After hearing the next thing out of the shinigami's mouth he released such an overly exaggerated sigh that it would take a socially incompetent amoeba to be able to not sense the purity in just how annoyed a feeling was inside of Zamoreus.

"Nag... Nag... Nag... Are you a shinigami? I thought you did most of your killing using the sword, not by droning on and on with your incessant whining. You want to fight? Fine! I can deal with that! JUST GET ON WITH IT ALREADY BEFORE I CUT MY OWN HEAD OFF!" The power was still coursing through him and into the gauntlet, just because he was annoyed did not mean he would stop preparing this devastating strike in the making, he simply now tapped the ground with his feet, waiting for when the reaper would stop wasting his time.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Auryuu stood behind a stump hearing his words with his backfacing the man, Auryuu revolved around another tree, not showing his face."Would you like to die by my hand or your own"?, Auryuu quickly thrusted the portions out at the man sending endless chunks of wood at the man, like bullets.

Auryuu moved on to the next tree continuing his neverending onslaught until there was no more wood left to be sent at the man, Auryuu had pretty much just fired 2 trees worth of wood at the man, not even looking at the man he peered out to see the results.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:04 pm

A slight giggle escaped him now as finally the shinigami made anything worth of even reacting to. Finally he stopped funnelling power into the gauntlet as he had stored more then enough into it, leaving him with a formidable weapon in reserve and with no longer needing to focus on that he was far more able to concentrate on his telekinesis at the oncoming attack. Primarily the giggle he had released earlier was from the sweet irony of trees attacking him after all the environmental damage his company must have done, he would have gone into a full out laughing section if it weren't for the fact that planks were being thrown towards him.

While it saw the tiny pebbles that were part of the assault harmlessly bounce of his suit, he focused more on the larger pieces, not that they could actually damage him either with the suit on but they could knock him off balance which would be troublesome. While at first he thought about using his telekinesis to simply throw away the attacks he instead decided to keep that particular talent of his a secret for the moment. Instead of this he readied his gauntleted hand and along with the already formidable strength his combat suit provided, he simply pulverized any piece of wood when it came near him. "I didn't know you reapers were all about eco-warfare. A spiritual chapter of greenpeace? How cute. I hope this isn't all?"
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Auryuu began to encircle around the trees disapearing from sight as the man, crushed all the wood into nothing, Auryuu had cut a gash in a tree now falling to make him appear over there, Auryuu climbed up the back of a far tree looking at the man who stood unstill, Auryuu hid his presence from him, and left a decoy so he could attack him, he waited for the mans next move with deadly anticipation. The shadows of the branches above made him look like part of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Once the trees were all splinters and dust, Zamoreus looked back as the shinigami obviously had done nothing to take advantage of the distraction the wood had given him. And to top it all of he had decided to disappear as well. Now, there was an incredibly strong urge in the back of his head to just leave this nuisance behind and leave right then and there, but after having waited all this long and just leave that little gnat unharmed from the experience was certainly not something he was going to do, his time had already been wasted and some sort of retribution was most certainly in order if only the little coward would stop hiding.

"Look. You don't just start a fight with a person only to throw sticks and then play hide and seek, this isn't kindergarten. Now please, would you come out and accept your fate already? Face the fact that you demanded a fight with a person way out of your league. Or are you just too much of a coward to face that fact? Good luck as a shinigami, I'm sure they need people cleaning gutters and latrines and cooking the food in the shinigami realm as well. Get out here within a minute or I'm going to leave."
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Auryuu jumped out of the tree, quite angry at the mans statement, piercing the air with his body charging at the man, he broke the heavens with his next yell, "Fuck you bro!", Auryuu lifted his sword upwards doing a frontflip, eventually going to come down slicing on the mans shoulder with full force, he also added a stylish rib kick with his left leg, and would follow up with a landing roundhouse kick with his right leg.
Back to top Go down
Zamoreus

Zamoreus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:55 pm

It would seem his taunting had finally worked, the careless reaper of souls attacking from the woods with reckless fury, any sort of concern about what his attack would actually lead to thrown to the wind. This boy knew nothing of actual combat, he only knew as much about combat as one would need to face lesser hollow, the ones that were too mindless to come up with any real strategy and who you could simply hack and slash against and still end up the victor. Now Zamoreus had encountered many people like this in the past, of course they were like this regarding business rather then combat but the principle remained the same. They had suckered some desk jockeys and thought that they knew everything. Just like with them, Zamoreus was going to destroy this man.

As the reaper descended towards him, Zamoreus tugged at his own body with his own mind, quickly sliding to the side as the shinigami was still mid air. Once he was out of the way Zamoreus quickly grabbed onto the tree that the reaper had cut down earlier, directing it in such a manner so that it would smash into the shinigami before he could land and pin him down against the ground. "Yes, yes. Fuck you too."
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Auryuu was hit with the wood, but as he was spinning by being he with it he broke it with his right leg, now landing on his left, and doing a backflip to seperate them, noticing he had let his anger get the better of him. Auryuu quickly lunged in thrusting at his shoulder as he grabbed the mans face with his left hand, crushing the mask partially, and wrapping his whole hand around it.

"What now bitch", his voice rang in the ears of everyone around him, landing a special place in the man infront of him, that special place being partial hearing loss. Auryuu gave the man a evil look as he continued to grasp the mans head."You wanted to die", Auryuu whispered at the mans face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)   Poor vs. Rich (ZAM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor vs. Rich (ZAM)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Roleplaying :: Story Arcs :: The Central Body Arc-
Jump to: