The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kira Uesugi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
straywolf174

straywolf174

Female
Number of Posts : 6
Job/Interests : fighting, wars, anime
Quote : Gods not home today, he's on vacation in vegas
Registration Date : 2011-08-25

Kira Uesugi Empty
PostSubject: Kira Uesugi   Kira Uesugi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Hollow

Name: Kira Uesugi

Height: 175 cm (5'9" inch)

Weight: 61 kg (135 lbs.)

Apearence:Her mask looks as if it has blood dripping down it at all times but really it's the way her mask has always been, wings have grown in on her back and claws have taken place from her once human hands able to rend flesh and armor alike, a tail with small blades portuding through the edges, curves around the perched gargoyle like feet and red eyes longing for hunger peer through out two holes in the mask.

Personality: determined, short tempered, Ill manered, and headstrong she is tough to get along with let alone be friends with, but if you do happen to befriend her, count yourself lucky, she most likely would be willing to help you out in any situation and remain loyal through anything no matter what. thats the type of person she is. loyal and agressive, however when remembering something from what is now, shattered memory's, half forgotton,
she takes on a more seirious and depressing kind of feel but also a 'dont mess with me or i'll kill you' without even thinking twice kind of attitude.

History: when she was still alive kira was always trying to either start a fight, or protect someone from fighting. She always wanted to protect the ones closest to her, especially her little brother. Kids picked on him a lot and High school kids pushed him around and tried to beat him up almost all the time when she wasn't around. she didn't pay much attention in school and always skipped to meet with friends, or make sure the kids that picked on him were no where near his school. she had never worn the school uniforms back then always wearing some kind of tank top, shorts and boots get up, her hair reaching down to her mid back, yellow eyes and fangs intimidating anyone that chose to hurt her friends. on the day of her death she was walking home like any other day, a cigarette in her mouth and a gun in her hand, you would think she was twenty but she was fifteen at the time. some high school kids that were known for hanging around her little brother just to mess with him and to run into kira so they could mess with her as well, in more ways then one. her little brother was tied to a chair crying as one of them took out brass knuckles and started beating him, because of his red eyes he ended up getting picked on. thats the reason he said anyway, truth was he wasn't sure why, kira had yellow eyes so why didn't she get picked on? was it because she was tough and he was a cry baby? or was it only because he was younger? either way he didn't care, he still cryed. but before the high schooler could land the first real punch, others not hard enough to hurt badly, kira stepped in, the brass knuckled hand grasped in hers. they ran after getting punched and kicked about 20 times. they screamed monster as they ran and she untied her brother saying things like 'you gotta be more tough dark. your never going to become strong at the rate your going.' she thought they were running from her, but they were running from what was behind them all, kira didn't realize it because of the fighting, but there was a beast behind her and her brother, the beast tried to attack her brother, and she stepped in front of him, not knowing what would happen. her brother was able to see the red eyed demons more then her, all she could see was the pressure eminating off of it, it's teeth sunk into her stomach as she coughed up blood, her brother was crying and then ran away, she thought he was going across the street to get the neighbors help, but instead he ran inside, they lived alone so they didn't have parents, he left her there to die. later on, she woke up in the same place she died, a chain dangled from her stomach and her brother was no where to be found, but at that point she didn't care, she hated him, she doesn't remember as much, but all she knew was that he let her die, he didn't even try to help her. after thinking about it, hatred and anger controlled her, she ripped off the chain and a mask formed, as well as a hole inside her, she killed countless people after that, but never let herself kill her brother, she wanted to wait until she could make him suffer to an even greater extent then he might with the power she has now.

Spirit power:5

Speed:30

Intelligence:10

Fighting skill:15

Custom Hollow Abilities:

electrizar
.she is able to generate an electric wave from the tail, she has no name for it, but she calls it her enemy's demise when she wants to use it on others or warns friends about it, using it to either paralize her victoms or electricute them to death, however because of the electricity's speed it's range does not get very far. when charged, a black electric glow eminates from the tip like a cero but it fires much faster, almost like bala.

garras de fuego
.she is also able to let out small flamed darts from the claws to burn her enemys, however they arn't exactly projectile attacks, more as if raking her foes to death by digging her flamed claws through there flesh burning them. the flames look as if they bathed in a pool of blood before entering her claws, red as the flames of killing intent.

viento de corte
.she is also able to let her wings vibrate at high speeds causing an eruption of winds, to both block attacks if needed, and let the winds stop her foes in there tracks. the strong winds not alowing movment easily alowing her to deliver a death blow if needed.

Rp sample:

Kira sat on one of the tall buildings, the stars glowed down and the full moon stayed as empty as it always was, the tree's leaves swirled in the winds as she watched the school grounds below, it was sunset so the moon and stars began to show early that day. some kids walked home from school, she didn't know why they were there this late but it didn't really matter to her anyway. there was one person that she wanted to watch though, that person was a fifteen year old boy, he was walking with his friends, laughing and smiling as if he didn't even remember, when he left the school gates she got up and flew off, he stopped to turn for a moment, thinking as he was watching the sunset behind the roof of the school. 'you were watching me again, wern't you?' then he walked on erasing the thought from his mind and began smiling with his friends like every other day.

Last edited by straywolf174 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:08 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Kira Uesugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Uesugi   Kira Uesugi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Well your abilities don't really seem like abilities, they are more like attacks you could preform anyway. Something like breathing fire would be an ability (just an example) everything apart from that looks alright though, so just fix your abilities.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Kira Uesugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Uesugi   Kira Uesugi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Ah I see you made the edits, so what's the range for this electric wave? Considering it is an electric wave, I presume it is going quite a fast attack, being electricity and all, so try and limit the distance it can travel.

Your second ability seems fine, although you could be a bit more descriptive, same goes for all of them really, the more detail, the easier it is for someone to understand, so you don't have to change your second ability, just be a bit more descriptive. As for your third ability, will that also be fired in the same manner of your first ability? Or is it some sort of explosion?

Oh and could you give your abilities names please, you don't have to use the names when you rp, its just makes things easier.
Back to top Go down
straywolf174

straywolf174

Female
Number of Posts : 6
Job/Interests : fighting, wars, anime
Quote : Gods not home today, he's on vacation in vegas
Registration Date : 2011-08-25

Kira Uesugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Uesugi   Kira Uesugi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:14 am

consider it edited, is it alright now?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Kira Uesugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Uesugi   Kira Uesugi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:16 am

Since Mr Bish has been busy of late I shall approve it. But should be noted he can return and ask for edits to page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kira Uesugi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Uesugi   Kira Uesugi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kira Uesugi
Page 1 of 1