The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Airis

Airis

Female
Number of Posts : 48
Registration Date : 2011-08-14

Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) Empty
PostSubject: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:32 pm

It was a day off for Terra, while one of the other physicians took their turns in the clinic she worked at. Sure she didn't work all the time, but she wasn't hurting for money anyways so it didn't bother her. In fact she was rather glad for this empty day as she wandered through a town called Karakura. She was just wandering really, and ended up here but it seemed like a nice enough place.... Though odd things she could feel however to make it stand out from a lot of places she had been before.

She stopped by a lamp post though as she glanced around, sadly it seemed this place was too crowded and alert for her to change form and fly. When will she be able to find a place where she could just live and be free like that? A sigh escaped her but then she shook her head, nope this is the consequence of choosing to live amongst humans of course.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Tatsuya sat in the park reading a book he had found in an alleyway. Though Tatsuya wasn't one to like science fiction literature, he found himself rather interested in this recently found novel. Mainly because the main characters mechanical contraption; a time machine. Something he could use at this moment. Already a few chapters in, he felt an unusual presence in the town. Tatsuya had already become accustomed to the feel of spiritually advanced souls and humans in the town. The spiritual pressure he felt was human, but somehow different. Though it didn't feel threatening, the sensation he felt was intriguing enough for him to want to investigate. He stood up from underneath the shady tree and began to flash step in the direction of the new person in town. It took quite a while to get in the general vicinity of the presence, given it was in the other side of the town from where he was before. Tatsuya began to scan the area from the top of a building, trying to pinpoint the person emitting the unique reiatsu. He could feel the presence moving within the hustle and bustle along the street below him and kept moving in the same direction keeping his eyes lightly focused on all the people below. After a couple of minutes, he gaze kept on reverting back to a young woman with long green hair. "I guess that must be the one." He thought to himself trying to think of a way to introduce himself without frightening her. Nothing really coming to mind. He wondered if he should keep following her, or leave her to herself, since she didn't seem threatening.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:06 am

Terra just kept walking along the crowd, but soon it started to feel like something was amiss.... Something or someone was following her, was it a good or a bad follower she did not know.... But she could not take care of it either way in the crowd or else it would have shown up already right? Where was a good place to get away from the hustle and bustle? She glanced around and went down street after street in hopes of finding a place... Finally she found a decent area that looked like nobody else was around.

"Hello? I know someone was following me." Terra spoke up as she started to glance around, she didn't really know if they followed her all the way or not. She didn't really keep track she was just trying to find a hidden away place to either take care of something bad... Or allow someone good to approach and speak to her, gently though she touched the ground underneath her. She had to get ready just in case to fight if that was going to happen though. She wasn't the best fighter but she could at least keep whatever it was away from humans so they didn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:13 am

Tatsuya made no effort to hide his presence, he wondered if her spiritual pressure was just high, or if she had the ability to sense others. Watching her from up high, he followed closely as she made turn after turn at different streets. He wasn't sure if it was a coincidence, or if she was trying to lose him. It wasn't until he followed her into a desolate location in the town and heard her call out that he found out her intentions. He was about to show himself when he felt a subtle change in her reiatsu. His right brow cocked up when he saw reach for the ground. "Wonder what kind of abilities she has." Tatsuya quickly shook his head to get rid of that thought. He had absolutely no reason to find that out. Tatsuya decided to keep a little space between them at the beginning when he decided to jump down from the building to the left side of the female. "Pardon my intrusion Miss." He looked at her with an congenial face. "I'm sorry if I might have frightened you, but your spiritual pressure felt very unique from that of your average spiritually aware human, so I thought I would find the source." Tatsuya slowly approached while keeping his hands away from his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:00 am

Yep it did look like someone was following her, especially as someone came down to speak to her.... But they just stood there as they spoke and even apologized to her, slowly she relaxed and let her energy dissipate from the ground. So from what he said she was just unique to this area and got the curiosity of him pretty much. That was actually pretty possible considering what she actually was, but she gave a little nod. "I see, so your not something bad coming after me then. I accept your apology and yes of course I would have something unique compared to anything else around here."

Terra gave a little smile, it was true after all, she couldn't really sense any other Dragon's around and even if they were they would be well hidden. "Don't worry I am not here to cause any trouble, just exploring and found this place unique. I am a Doctor with the humans and have a clinic so I won't be causing any commotion." It was true, if she caused commotion and there were witnesses her clinic would be in peril and she'd have to go hide somewhere. She shuddered a little bit, she did not like that she didn't want to have to give up her livelihood and her home.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 am

Tatsuya let out a small sigh of relief when she accepted his apology. Tatsuya returned her smile with one of his own and approached the short young female more freely. "I don't believe you would cause any trouble. Aside from the unique feeling of your reiatsu, it has a soothing feeling too. It reminds me of someone in Seireitei." Tatsuya's mind thought of Sumiko when remembered that feeling. "Oh, excuse me" Tatsuya quickly brought himself back to reality and extended his right hand. "My name is Tatsuya Okibi." He introduced himself with a smile. "And you might be?" He curiously asked the female. He didn't feel the need to ask her about the unique feeling of her reiatsu since she didn't pose a threat. He just hoped he could have another friend in this world.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 am

Terra relaxed a bit more, good he knew she wasn't here to cause trouble so she wouldn't have to fight or anything. That was a good thing, especially since she really didn't want to have anyone find out about her Dragon Form. Maybe she should try to figure out if any plants could help her blend in a bit better, she'd have to research that. Of course she didn't have the Dragon's resources or anything, heck they probably already have something of the sort and wondering what the hell she is doing walking around like this. The thought made her chuckle a little bit but her mind didn't waiver though.

She reached out her hand though to shake his in greeting. "My name is Terra Pianta... Seireitei though? That sounds like an interesting place never heard of it. But then again I don't know everything so yeah." She chuckled again. "At least I have a soothing feeling though eh? Should help me in my line of work, well I can guess it has."
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:29 pm

"It's nice to meet you Pianta-san. Being a doctor I imagine one would need a soothing feeling around them to make patients more comfortable." Tatsuya mentioned after gently shaking her hand. "Seireitei is a very interesting place. It's in Soul Society, where all souls go, where all Shinigami come from." Tatsuya gave a very basic, but vague depiction of where he was from and what he was. "I can go into more detail if you would like. It would take a bit of time but it's all i got at the moment." Tatsuya offered up a more detailed explanation with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Terra gave a nod, yes she needed the soothing feeling for being a doctor it was true. But she just gave a smile as she listened, even hearing about the soul society where souls go. Was it just human souls she wondered? did Dragons go there when they died too? She frowned a little bit as she thought about it, but then now it explained those people she noticed when others didn't... Was nice to know that there was something like that though, maybe her dead husband was up there now enjoying his life? But then.... people who had died would have known his wife didn't go up there and would have bothered him.

"It is interesting and explains a great deal.... so that would mean my dead husband would be up there too huh? what about.... non humans? Do they show up there too?" That question was okay right? Didn't scream Dragon right here come and see a Dragon at all now did it...
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:19 pm

"It is very likely that he might be there." Tatsuya easily answered her first question, but was a little confused by her second question. "Hmm, non humans? Well we do have animals there but I've never actually performed Konso on one." Tatsuya had hoped that he had answered her question. "You wouldn't happen to be a veterinarian as well as a doctor, would you?" "No one ever asked about animals being sent to Soul Society." Tatsuya curiously asked in response to her second question. Though he quickly shrugged it off, thinking she just cared about animials. Before Tatsuya had a chance to continue on with the conversation a hollow appeared on a nearby roof. "Great, just what I need right now." Tatsuya looked up to the howling bug like hollow. The hollow jumped down in front of them only a few yards away. "Get behind me." Tatsuya looked at Terra and quickly back to the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Terra just listened though she almost scowled when he mentioned animals, that wasn't what she was talking about but it pretty much gave her the answer she wanted. It was possible that when Dragon's die they went there at least, hell if Animals were Dragons should be able to. But right now wasn't the time to think about where she would go after death anyways. "I see, thank you it is nice to know that." She managed to speak out before the conversation got halted and a hollow showed up. She frowned even worse though, darn she wouldn't be able to fight in her Dragon Form without any of the nearby humans noticing her and she didn't know if this one had ties with living humans either....

"Your not the only one that can fight." She started to run forward as fast as she could, and reached down to touch the ground as close to the Hollow as she could. Soon as she did the ground started to shift and shape a spike almost as it tried to launch towards the hollow. "I'll try to pin it for you then!" Her eyes didn't leave the Hollow though, she didn't know how fast it was or if she could even handle it but she could at least try to pin it and make things easier.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:43 pm

"Wait!" Tatsuya called out to Terra as she ran towards the hollow. He was getting ready to chase after her when she made the spike come up from the ground and shot it right at the hollow. The Hollow didn't hesitate when it saw the spike. Jumping into the air the hollow launched one of its claws right at Terra. Tatsuya quickly dashed forward with his sword drawn and blocked the attack, inches away from Terra. Tatsuya pulled hard on his sword, cutting into the hollows claw, but not severing it, causing it to retract its claw in pain. Tatsuya's eyes focused on the hollow as its blood dripped from his zanpakuto. "Are you okay?" Tatsuya stayed next to Terra as the hollow landed on the ground. Tatsuya gripped his sword with both hands and quickly charged forward. The hollow attacked with its claw at Tatsuya, who quickly took a step to the side and sliced at the hollow's torso, cutting it in two.

"Well that wasn't too bad." Tatsuya threw the blood off of his sword and walked over to Terra. Just as he was arms length away from Terra, Tatsuya felt something was off and turned around to where he cut the hollow. As he faced that direction he saw two claws coming at him. With his sword he stopped the one that was aimed for his chest, but the other pierced his left arm. Tatsuya grunted in pain as the claw in his arm pulled out. He looked over at the attacker and saw not one, but two hollows that looked exactly like the one he just cleaved in two. Tatsuya had failed to realize that even though he cut it in two, it's reiatsu did not disappear.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Terra just pretty much ignored the Shinigami who yelled wait, she wasn't like the normal defenseless humans that was certain.... Thankfully he wasn't a normal human either, or else he wouldn't have yelled that right? Sadly though she wasn't fast enough to pin the hollow down with the earth and watched as it tried to strike back. She couldn't dodge that in time, and she waited for the blow... that never came as the Shinigami blocked it swiftly enough. "Yeah, I'm not fragile." She managed to reply without taking her eyes off the hollow. The Shinigami though then took his turn to attack, seemed all well and good enough but something wasn't right was it...

There two hollows appeared and now he had gotten hit with one attack. "Don't get hurt too badly, I can fix you up afterwards." Her earth wasn't fast enough to hit them.... She glanced around, well if she was careful she wouldn't be seen from the outside but she had to make it fast. "Stand back, stop your bleeding." Quickly she shed her human form to retake her original dragon form, quickly pinning her wings to her back so they wouldn't get in the way. Quickly she lashed out with her tail to try to capture one of the hollows as she lashed out with her own claws, keeping her fangs in the ready and hope she wasn't rusty in this form.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:09 pm

"I'd be worried if the good doctor couldn't fix me up. Maybe you would need to find a different profession." Tatsuya chuckled, making light of the situation. His injury was minor compared to some of his past injuries. "I don't have time to bleed." Tatsuya commented while switching his zanpakuto to a reverse grip. "Besides, I..still..have..." Tatsuya's stood wide eyed in surprise as Terra revealed her true from. "Well now, that's a surprise." Tatsuya stated calmly with a clever smirk across his face. Her speed increased greatly as her tail clutched one of the hollow. "No you don't. Rise from the ashes, Suzaku" Tatsuya jumped into the air to catch the other hollow that had jumped at Terra and tossed it to the ground, creating a small crater on impact. Tatsuya slammed his large fist into the downed hollow before it had time to recuperate. Not wanting a repeat like moments earlier, Tatsuya began to pummel the hollow with rapid, powerful punches. Each time his punches landed, the fire on his gauntlets would, for that instance, flare brightly, which created an incredible show. Each punch pushed the hollow further down and made the crater bigger. Tatsuya raised up his right arm for one final, powerful blow to the hollow. "Hinote Soujuu!" He shouted out creating a large fiery blast that erupted around him, as the fireball enforced punch connected with the hollow. As the flames died down, Tatsuya was standing in the crater over what would have been the hollow's body had there been a shred left. "You almost done over there?" He asked out loud before turning around to look at Terra.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:12 am

While the Shinigami took care of the other hollow that had sprouted from this one, Terra, well Dragon Terra, was bringing the other hollow close with her tail. Before it could try to injure her she had reached over with her claws to grab hold and hold it up. Now what was it again she had to do with these types of things to keep them from coming back. Oh yes. she quickly twisted it's neck and popped it off. Well really ripped it off with her claws before she held the head and body to see if it would come back or not.

"Well... these things always make things interesting. And yes a doctor who wouldn't be able to help with that level of assistance shouldn't be one." She couldn't help but big a smirk.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:43 pm

Tatsuya's gauntlets slowly began to disappear and reform into a sword in his right hand as he sealed it, sheathing it right afterwords. "You may want to revert back to your human form before we get company because of this commotion." Tatsuya concernedly suggested less she be found out. He didn't have any memory re-placers to use should people see her. "I thought all the stories of dragons were purely myth, but I'm glad I was wrong. I have to say, dragons are a lot more majestic then I would have imagined." Tatsuya complimented his new friend. "So now, How are we gonna fix this? Or maybe it should be "Where"?" Tatsuya spoke of his injured arm. "I don't have anyplace to be at this moment, so we can head over to your office if need be." Tatsuya commented, unsure of her healing abilities. Before only "Time" was used to heal his injuries as he had no one for help. So he wasn't sure if it would be a simple patch job.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Well with the Hollow dead, she didn't have to worry about battle anymore... and even as he spoke up his concern about others seeing her she started to shift back into her human form. "Yeah, I'd be grateful you don't mention it to anyone, even other Dragons." But seemed he was a Dragon fan though, that was good for her considering he could have just as easily caused her life to have been turned upside down.

"Thank you though... and yes it would be best to have other instruments depending on how deep the wound goes. Though for now it would be best for some herbs to help with the blood and pain. By the way is your body effected by human ways? Just asking, like if it can be sewn together with human needle and thread type of thing." Slowly she takes out some herbs and starts to slowly push her healing into it before she holds it out. "Eat those, don't spit them out even though they are bitter, bitter just means they are healthy."
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:28 pm

"You don't have to worry about me telling anyone. I come from a squad built around secrecy." Tatsuya reassured Terra. "Plus I don't have many dragon friends. In fact you would be my first." Tatsuya lightly chuckled. "That's actually a good question. Most of the time a majority of human items can't affect shinigami. But I imagine if your were to reinforce the item with spiritual pressure it would work just fine." Tatsuya his best to answer her question, hypothetically of course. Tatsuya reached out and took the herbs he was offered and looked at them curiously, before Terra told him to eat them. Tatsuya began to nibble at the herbs so that he wouldn't be overwhelmed by the taste if it was unpleasant. He grimaced slightly at the taste but then took a larger bit. "Well...it's not the worst thing I've tasted." Tatsuya stated after he swallowed the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Terra gave a little smile of relief as she listened to this shinigami, at least he wasn't going to tell others about her then. "Thank you, and well.... I don't really know any other dragons... I am an outcast now because of marriage to a human long ago so its best if I am not even told about to them." Terra however kept her smile though as she walked to the exit and started to peer around.

"I can probably use a nearby clinic actually to at least use some stuff, sterilized needle and thread then I can put my energy in it to effect you."

Slowly she dusted her clothes off to make sure she wasn't stared at before she turned to the shinigami. "That is if you can walk, and yes healthy stuff for you normally doesn't taste good... But now my question can be elaborated on earlier about any say Dragon's having been taken... but yeah probably not since yeah...." Terra though gave a smile as she started to turn to head on out. "Well if you need another help I own a clinic nearby, the Pianta Clinic. So I'll possibly see you."

((Topic left))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)   Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanderings of a dead man, no wait just a doctor(DarkMaster)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: