The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

The war is over and the Soul King has been destroyed. Great rifts are being torn between the realms and the flow of souls has become unstable. Will you come to the aid of the universe or become its ultimate undoing? The choice is yours!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vectors Rank Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of posts : 65
quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Vectors Rank Up   Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 am

Character Name: Vector

Username: Vector

Link to Character Bio: Vector

Current Rank: 0

Current Exp: 6

Roleplays to be Evaluated:

http://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2893-field-experience-draylontis-and-vector

http://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2894-contracted-murder-open
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arawn

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Where the hell am i? : Here, but there
job/ intrests : Anything, but not everything
quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Vectors Rank Up   Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 pm

You forgot to finish filling in the application, thought this was a WIP. Read threads and then checked profile to see rank and what not.

Field Experience: You posting fluctuated from short to medium. I noticed something minor. You don't use capital letters when your character speaks. Not just once, almost all the time. It's kinda odd. That aside it's a short thread. You get in, you get out. 3/10

Contracted murder: Much longer, and the same minor caps with speech. Also another thing I notice. Your character talks about getting paid way too often. Yes, he's an assassin, but constantly telling everyone is hardly assassin behavior. 3/10

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Vectors Rank Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Rank Up Applications-
Jump to: