The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vectors Rank Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

Vectors Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Vectors Rank Up   Vectors Rank Up I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 am

Character Name: Vector

Username: Vector

Link to Character Bio: Vector

Current Rank: 0

Current Exp: 6

Roleplays to be Evaluated:

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2893-field-experience-draylontis-and-vector

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2894-contracted-murder-open
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Vectors Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vectors Rank Up   Vectors Rank Up I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 pm

You forgot to finish filling in the application, thought this was a WIP. Read threads and then checked profile to see rank and what not.

Field Experience: You posting fluctuated from short to medium. I noticed something minor. You don't use capital letters when your character speaks. Not just once, almost all the time. It's kinda odd. That aside it's a short thread. You get in, you get out. 3/10

Contracted murder: Much longer, and the same minor caps with speech. Also another thing I notice. Your character talks about getting paid way too often. Yes, he's an assassin, but constantly telling everyone is hardly assassin behavior. 3/10
Back to top Go down

Vectors Rank Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Rank Up Applications-
Jump to: