The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terra Pianta - Superhuman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Airis

Airis

Female
Number of Posts : 48
Registration Date : 2011-08-14

Terra Pianta - Superhuman Empty
PostSubject: Terra Pianta - Superhuman   Terra Pianta - Superhuman I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Superhuman

Name: Terra Pianta (Italian, means Earth Plant)

Race: Italian Dragon, appears as human most of the time

Birthplace: Milan Italy

Looks: Even though Terra is a Dragon through and through, purebreed and all that, she likes to be in her human form mostly now. While human she seems to have a grace that makes her stand out from her surroundings, either in a good or bad way that is left to the others perception.

Deep green eyes tell of a wisdom far beyond her years, but also the hint of a young woman who still likes to play in life for she is actually a young adult in her own blood. Slightly sun kissed skin is as unmarred as a newly born babe, complexion almost eerily perfect as well. Long very wavy almost curly hair of a light green persuasion falls past her waist as well. Such hair backs a rather envious figure for a lot of women this day and age, but of course a Dragon has to have this figure to be better then most humans she hasn't lost her vanity.

While in her Dragon form, her rather eerie and ethereal grace and looks from her human form are well in stock. Slender and long, she is more for agility and speed rather then heavy hitter. Soft green eyes, along with her mane of silky long green hair are pretty much the only color upon her body. The rest of her is silvery white, soft curves and tufts of fur where the scales are not. Feather wings actually sprout from her back, very different from the normal Dragon wings that have membranes. It is almost like a Western Dragon and an Eastern Dragon had an offspring that got the best of both worlds.

Human Form:
Spoiler:

Dragon Form:
Spoiler:

Personality: Terra is actually very gentle most of the time, almost like a mother or older sister a lot of her patients consider her as. Careful listener, along with just being there to comfort someone if they need. But that is just her professional face really. The ultimate caring doctor, who actually doesn't care about money for she sells her medicine on an income based plan for people. The lower the income, the less money they have to pay. But that also takes into account of the situation and everything of course.

In reality though she is a very down to earth woman, who knows the harshness of life more then most. She had loved and lost it a few times already, along with the feeling of she wasn't the strongest and couldn't do anything to stop or protect too. So she has bouts of somberness, almost like human depression... Where she goes quiet and just thinks about her life thus far. It isn't really depression, or severe really but often times she goes analytical.

Other times she is stubborn and willful, compassionate, and passionate too towards the things in her life she cares about. Putting 500% into everything that she does, but gets worn out quickly because of it and of course the risks deal a much heavier blow. Loneliness is also a key factor as well, she has a tendency to cling to people once she finds a friend but it never lasts long for her since she doesn't age like them. Because she has to move around and leave them behind, they eventually stop having contact with her and that is that.

Special Characteristics:

Special Power - Dragon

General Power: Terra is an actual dragon, no matter if she morphs into her human form or not. It does not change the way she is made really, for she is still just as tough, strong, and fast in her human form as her Dragon. This leads to being tougher then the average human of course, and surviving even things that are fatal to normal humans. Along with not aging of course in her human form, for it shows her age as a dragon always... As long as she is a young adult in the Dragon World, her human form is a young adult, Once she is for instance a senior Dragon, she will become an old lady in her human form.

Techniques/Abilities:

Ability 1: Earth Manipulation

Because she is essentially an earth dragon, Terra is able to manipulate the earth itself. That means the plants, crystals, and ores within she can twist to suit her own needs. Be it a sword or spike from the ground, though of course it is energy costly. This is very good for offensive fighting, especially with her speed. Because she has to touch the item or place to be able to change it by injecting it with her powers. So if she wanted to say make a pitfall under someone, she would have to touch the ground where she wants it to be.

Ability 2: Draconic

A rather passive ability, Draconic for her is the ability to blend into anywhere. Fast learning of languages and understanding of the cultures she comes in contact to. Also shifting her form from Dragon to otherwise, though she has to see what she shifts into first. Like say she wants to shift into a human, she would have had to see a human before. But she cannot copy what someone looks like, if she shifts into a human form from seeing a human she looks different and that is what she would look like a human. Same thing with dogs or animals even as well.

Note: So she cannot change specific features, when she shifts into anything it takes on her own features as if she was born in that form so unique. Cannot change her skin tone as a human or change as if she was from a different country. Also it is a very fast learning of language and culture, not instantaneous. Because she is a Dragon, and thus uses all of her brain instead of the small percentage humans do.

Ability 3: Healing

Using her own powers she is able to heal others wounds, though since her powers are so weak they aren't able to heal anything but the basics. Mostly her ability lay in plant healing, she can infuse the plants, be it their seeds or ground up or even living form. After infusion she actually makes them more potent with their healing properties. Like aloe vera plants are able to help sunburns even more. Not a very good combat oriented ability though because she can't move while using it.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 17

Speed: 19

Technique: 16

Fighting Skill: 8

History: When Terra was born as a Dragon, she was given a different name in their native tongue. That name being something that translates into Silver Leaf by the human meaning of it. In one of the most noble bloodlines of Dragons in the Mediterranean as well she was brought up and raised like she was better then the normal Dragons. All seemed well at first until around her hundredth birthday when she was informed to go live in the human world for a few years.

So she went, of course in her humanoid form as a young lady, not yet a young woman but she was actually old enough to not have to be around her parents in that day and age as a human. There was a young man who, at first site, fell madly in love with her. Terra didn't understand this emotion, being taught that she was higher then such. Years passed as he kept trying to woo her, not giving up even as she tried to travel to get away from such a pathetic human. He got older, and was now an adult while she had stayed the say, her years almost up in the human world. But as she thought about heading back away from the humans she had this feeling in her heart.

The human male hadn't given up, but he had noticed that she never aged as well. Thinking she was a demon of sorts looking for souls to eat, he even told her to take it that he didn't care if she was a demon or not he just wanted to be with her all his life. Without her knowing, she had come to love the annoying stubborn human. So she stayed in the human world, she didn't go back and even when her family tried to retrieve her she wouldn't go back. Almost instantly she was out casted from the family and her name stricken from their records, and all the records that of course this sort of crime would need her name removed from as well.

Their lives were wonderful, but hers grew more and more lonely as she had to keep hidden away from those around them. For he grew older and older, people mistook her for his child, then his grandchild... eventually his great grandchild. At a loss for what to do as he continued to age as such, she researched healing and plants as she tried to do anything to make him live longer or her to become a normal human. But her years of effort were in vain as he passed away peacefully of old age.

Now that the only thing that bound her to the human world was gone, like a puppy with it's tail between it's legs she tried to return to her family. But she was stricken from the record, and they even said to her face that they didn't know her and that she should leave. That there was nobody called by her name in their records and they were not her parents. So the double hit to her heart, she headed back to the world that she had been in for the last years. Learning about plants and medicine, she became a doctor at supposedly a young age every several years... Her previous degree belonging to her "mother" that she also was so nobody would suspect her. Now she just travels around trying to help humans that she believes deserves her help. To try to help them stay longer alive to be with their loved ones.

Role Playing Sample: Green eyes watched as the human in front of them aged as the years passed. Taut skin turned dull and wrinkled, hair fell out of his head only to show up more on his back and in his ears. What good looks gave way to toothless grins and flabby skin. Her husband was withering away before her eyes, and no matter what she could do through these years it would not stop. While her own body still remained the taut suppleness of youth as when they first met. No matter if she tried to give him her blood, or even try to find mermaids flesh or blood it did no good.

Today though, it was worse then before, he couldn't even eat or sit up in his bed that he was in for the past few years. He did not want to go to the hospital, for his wife who looked like his great grandchild could not be there... they could not act as a couple. A wrinkled skeleton like hand reached up to place upon her cheek. "It is alright Terra, I love you and have all this time. Remember me and the good times we shared. Do not cry and dwell on the bad and continue on with your life. If you were to find someone to love again, go ahead I want you to be happy and I am glad I got to spend my entire life with you."

That night, while his head rested on her comfortable lap, he passed away in his sleep. Of course tears flowed down from her face as she watched the life go out of him. Unable to do anything to stop it and unable to go with him. He had already made her promise not to kill herself or let herself be killed. The next day, after she used what schooling she had gained as a Dragon to try to push her emotions and locked up she was able to see that he got a funeral Next to an empty plot that was supposed to be for her... That had fooled everyone to think his wife was long since dead.

Last edited by Airis on Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Terra Pianta - Superhuman   Terra Pianta - Superhuman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:22 am

I gotta say I like it. Acceptable limits for the abilities. Only question I have is the second. Does it in fact just let her become another organism/person(animals?). Should she observe someone in Brazil she can shift into someone of the same skin color/features? OR does it merely pertain to the ability to understand languages and cultures at an alarming rate? In any case I do say approved, just want slight clarification.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Terra Pianta - Superhuman   Terra Pianta - Superhuman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:06 am

Basically she can't change the features of something she can morph into, no skin color or features like others... They take on her own type of characteristics as if she was born in that body. So as a human, whether its one from brazil, or japan, or anything she will look the same, eye, hair, skin, body type, and even voice.

With the culture and language, yes its learning it at a fast rate not an instantaneous thing. More like Dragons use most of their brain while humans naturally only a small percentage, so more area to store etc. Should I edit the profile with this info? Don't know because just said you wanted to clarify XD
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Terra Pianta - Superhuman   Terra Pianta - Superhuman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Small edit, yes. Just a last note for this application. I realize she is a dragon. I understand in her true form she's got claws, wings, tail, breath attack, etc. You can mention such things if you wish, but if people don't know what dragons do by now it's their loss. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Airis

Airis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Terra Pianta - Superhuman   Terra Pianta - Superhuman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:07 pm

okay edited, hope that edit is okay :3
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Terra Pianta - Superhuman   Terra Pianta - Superhuman I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Good edit, be well enjoy.

Current Rank - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terra Pianta - Superhuman   Terra Pianta - Superhuman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terra Pianta - Superhuman
Page 1 of 1