The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bright Sky (Lorne)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

The Bright Sky (Lorne) Empty
PostSubject: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm

The night was coming to an end, and the sun slowly rose from the rocky hills, peering over on the town of Karakura, this time of day was a blessing to Bishamon, as he lay on one of the buildings, in wait for the sun to finish it's slow climb over the hills. As the sun finally emerged, this signalled the break of day, and the end of Bishamon's patrol; he managed to get stuck on the night shift, somehow, the cold winds of the night, along with the lack of spiritual activity to keep him occupied, which made this task, much worse than it was, but regardless, it was over now, and he could kick back and relax back at his barracks, for the time being, unless he was called out for another mission, which had been occurring more than he had liked, he would of just liked one mission a month, but that was beside the point. As he made his way to the location of the nearest senkai gate, he was informed of an unusual spiritual pressure near his position, he had the choice to leave it to the next patrolling shinigami, or he could check it out, needless to say, he declined the offer, and continued to the senkai gate, however, he was told that he was a selfish, lazy fool, and now he had to take care of it. Now he was reluctantly heading towards the strange spiritual pressure.

He wasn't thinking too much into it, as he jumped from roof top, to rooftop, possibly a hollow, with a strange power, or maybe a rogue shinigami, those were the only two thoughts that came to mind. It was close now, and he didn't have the patients, nor the time, to be playing hide and seek, so he wanted to make it come to him, Bishamon began raising his spiritual pressure, this could possibly draw more hollow's out, but he hadn't had a good night’s sleep, for a few days now, and he urgently wanted to get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Gouldo

Gouldo

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Lorne had been spending quite some time hunting hollow, he knew a shinigami was in the area but he had been determined to take personal credit for all the kills of the night hunting them all down or alternatively getting a good point to fire from and destroying the hollow as soon as they appeared. While it certainly gave its very own level of satisfaction to show just how much better quincy were at destroying hollow part of it simply ebbed away due to the simple lack of anyone watching it be done. Despite this however the night had been good, not too many encounters so he was still feeling fresh despite having spent the night hunting and his red spirit bow was still going strong as he destroyed the latest hollow that appeared.

His work had been recognized however he noticed shortly after as he felt the spiritual pressure of the shinigami blasting nearby, or at least he assumed that's why the reaper did it but he supposed he might just be bored and wanting to attract some hollow to fight. Deciding that whatever the case happens to be, it provided an opportunity for his pride to be satiated, be it through beating the death god into the ground or by killing more hollow, either way was good. Hurrying in that direction he jumped between the roof tops to get to the shinigami before any hollow could and he finally reached his destination, standing on a rooftop in front of the reaper, his white robes glowing in the increasing sunlight and the loose parts of them drifting with the wind. "You called, shinigami?"

Last edited by Lorne on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 am

Thankfully he didn't have to wait too long, before his spiritual pressure, attracted someone, he definitely wasn't a hollow, and he didn't look like a shinigami, he looked like a human, and his spiritual pressure, was quite close to that of a human, and Bishamon had encountered a few human's who were spiritually aware, but he knew that Bishamon was a shinigami, perhaps he had met a shinigami before, which wouldn't of been a surprise, although, it was odd that he was ordered to investigate this man, there was probably something more to it.

Bishamon looked at the man, and threw him a smile, "sorry about that, I just wanted to attract your attention, and it worked" he kept the smile on his face, and tried to think what else to say, but he didn't really know what to ask, his orders, were to investigate, and he had done so, he wasn't instructed to do much more, it wouldn't be going against his orders, if he just left, he laughed nervously, "well, you don't seem to being doing much wrong here, so I’m going to head back to the soul society, sorry for bothering you" he turned his body slightly, and waited to see what the man would say, before Bishamon took off.
Back to top Go down
Gouldo

Gouldo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Lorne raised his one visible eyebrow at the shinigami as he simply turned and fled the moment he found out who he had been drawing to him, what was he playing at? Satisfyingly enough a hollow appeared, probably drawn to the surge of energy released by the reaper and it proved the easiest way to show him not to underestimate the quincy. Reacting immediately he raised his arm and from the gothic cross hanging from the chain around his arm spiritual energy blasted forth, forming the glowing red bow and within a second it had been drawn and aimed, the arrow shooting out and tearing through the mask of the beastly creature. "Sure you just want to leave? Don't you reapers have your own little way of greeting quincy?"

The red light of the bow cast a sinister glow on his robes, leaving him with a certainly rather malevolent appearance to anyone viewing him. "Haven't you been suspicious over how few hollow you have encountered tonight? Destroying those foul spirits for you was a bit of a pain, but a worthwhile lesson to remind your kind of your arrogance."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Bishamon was too distracted, to notice the hollow, this wasn't good, he should of known the spiritual pressure he and this guy were pumping out would attract a hollow, before he had chance to draw his blades, the hollow mask shattered, and then disappeared, the red light, that looked almost like an arrow, shot it down, a small grin grew on Bishamon's face, so this is why they asked me to investigate this guy, he's a quincy, Bishamon turned to the man, and his suspicions were right, he was in fact a quincy, but then the quincy said something, most interesting, so that's why the hollow's haven't been very active, he had been taking care of them, "well i can't say i'm annoyed that your killing hollow's, that just means less work for me" he chuckled "but what do you mean by our arrogance..." that's right, he remembered the past of the shinigami's and quincy's, "oh, well, i take it you don't like shinigami's then, i guess that's your own right, however, what's done is done."

Not something the man would like to hear, but it was the truth, he didn't want the quincy to take arms against him, that would mean possibly another quincy being put out of existence, they are already a rarity.
Back to top Go down
Gouldo

Gouldo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:23 pm

The reaper was quite right, Lorne didn't like shinigami. It wasn't any real hate or petty anger, he simply disliked the way they declared themselves the supreme decision maker in all things spiritual, regardless of what humans might think of it. He didn't know truly how to proceed however, he knew that any aggression would likely end with violent retribution and although he was confident in his abilities he did not know what exactly there was to gain from beating him, besides showing him the strength of the quincy. "You're probably right, doesn't change what happened however. And I feel it's well within my rights to seek retribution, don't you think?"

Lorne quickly acted after addressing the reaper, raising the bow that he had left active and quickly drawing it, firing a red energy arrow towards Bishamon. "Beating you will just have to do."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Bishamon sighed, he could tell were this was going, it was clear that he didn't want to make small talk, he wanted Bishamon's head, "i suppose your right, but i can't just let you kill me, that would be a real pain" the red arrow, was shot from the quincy's bow, he quickly moved his body to the right, and evaded the attack, and then used shunpo to get behind the quincy, they were now back to back he let out another sigh, "i really don't want to fight you" he then turned around to face him, "it would be a shame if another quincy died, by the hands of a shinigami." His hands lowered, and he rested his hand on the hilt of his sheathed blades, not drawing them quite yet, he wanted to wait for the quincy's response.

He didn't want to fight, but he knew the quincy did, so because of that he was already analysing the situation, long to medium range fighter, that could prove troublesome, if i fight like he wants me to, but with just a bow to defend himself, if he got close to the man, and attacked, it would be tricky for him to defend, however that being said, Bishamon knew that he was weakest against these kind of fighters, so he had been working on that. This seemed like the perfect chance to put his training to the test.
Back to top Go down
Gouldo

Gouldo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Seeing him dodge it was expected, that effortlessly was not however and Lorne certainly hadn't thought there to be such a difference between their powers and these thoughts increased even further when he saw him simply disappear then feel him reappearing behind him. Quickly taking a step forward and turned around, a bewildered look in his visible eye as the reaper spoke then turned. The red bow hanged by his side with the hand holding it closed in a tight fist by the surprise. "You're quite confident about that being how it would turn out.." He admitted to himself however that he was getting rather uncertain over how well he would be able to avoid that from happening.

Under his mask Lorne clenched his teeth, the red bow dissipating and the red energy returning into the cross. "It would seem I was overconfident..." He didn't know whether that move was something the shinigami could repeat again, but could he risk that? It was obvious from the reapers behaviour that he had held back that time, that if he wanted to he could have simply stabbed him and been done with it. "Fine... I'll stand down. But I'm still urging for a chance to prove myself... How about, a less lethal fight?"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Well, that was unexpected, he thought, but this was the second time that someone has stood down, because he simply asked them too, but it was clear that the quincy wanted to prove himself, Bishamon didn't care for that an awful lot, proving yourself to others, just means that you’re not confident enough in your own abilities, well that’s how he saw it at least, but he didn't want to say that, after stopping the fight, the last thing he wanted to do, was to annoy him, and make him want to fight again. But what did the quincy mean by a less lethal fight, did he mean, hand to hand combat, or something else, Bishamon wasn't going to be able to leave here, without some sort of test of strength. So the less lethal part did peak his interest.

He lowered his hands, so they weren't touching his blades, "well, that could work...what you have in mind?" He asked, still slightly cautious, he wouldn’t put it past anyone, to attack, when a person's guard was lowered.
Back to top Go down
Gouldo

Gouldo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:50 pm

To be honest he didn't really have anything really in mind for what he exactly meant with less lethal combat, Lorne wasn't sure what he planned at all to do with this shinigami or why he had given him the offer in the first place for this alternative fight. Lornes own mind felt foreign to him at the moment, as if he couldn't really make up his mind about what he wanted to do about this shinigami but one thing bubbled up to the surface because of the confusion. A violent rage began to pour up inside of him, one screaming out to him to kill this reaper and take revenge for the atrocities committed by the shinigami against the quincy.

Blasting out from the cross the red bow reappeared as Lorne took a leap backwards, but despite the rage inside his pride remained a force strong enough to keep him from attacking the reaper when his weapons were down.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:36 pm

He thought that this couldn't be avoided, most people in his situation, would take action, against shinigami's, for what they had done to the quincy's, there was no point, asking him to reconsider, there was a new look in his eyes, one filled with rage, but rather than attacking, he waited, Bishamon was surprised, it was good to see that he had a sense of pride, well, good for him that is, not so smart on the quincy's part, but he wasn't complaining. Bishamon sighed, and drew his blades, as slowly as possible, and then got into a lax stance. This was a battle that he wouldn't enjoy; the quincy's were few in numbers, and the first one he met, he was going to fight to the death with, although, Bishamon was thinking, of some other alternative, to killing the man.

"Well, i guess there is no point, asking you a second time, to back down" he sighed, "this is going to be a pain in the ass" Bishamon pointed both of his blades, behind him, so the hilt of his blades, where pointing at the quincy, he lifted up his left index finger, "Bakudo 14, Hanzennaseigen" without checking, to see whether or not, the kido worked, he then ran as fast as he could towards the quincy, as he got close, he jumped over him, and landed behind the man, as he landed, he began a twist to the right, as he held out his blade, aiming for the side of Lorne's head; but the hilt was pointing at the man, he didn't want to kill him, hopefully, this would just knock the man out, and he can be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Gouldo

Gouldo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Lorne thought he had escaped his enemys reach, but he had quickly been proven wrong. He had been told about the shinigami possessing abilities beyond simply their swords, something called demon arts but he had never before had an opportunity to see it. Now however he got to experience it first hand as his hands and legs were forced together behind him, a precarious situation for someone in the middle of a leap. As he fell he cursed his fate, why had he antagonized the reaper? This was a five hundred year old grudge, one he had no tangible connection to, why would he let it control him like this? His thoughts were those of one penitent in his last moments but luckily for him it was not to be.

The reaper slammed his hilt into Lornes head, not instantly incapacitating him but sending him down hard the last remaining bit he had left to the ground. He landed on his arm but by then he was unable to feel it as the impact along with the hilt to his head had given the reaper his wanted effect, leaving Lorne unconscious on the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:18 am

Bishamon let out a sigh of relief, as the quincy fell, luckily for him the quincy didn't seem that experienced fighting shinigami's. Bishamon walked over to the quincy, still staying weary, just in case it was a trick, but considering the force of the attack, it would be amazing if it didn't affect him, what now? I can't just leave him here, can I? He sheathed his blades, thankful that he didn't have to use them to cut the man down, and then looked around, I guess, quincy's are just human's, so they can be seen by other human's, so if I leave him in a street corner somewhere, someone will probably take him to a hospital, Bishamon picked the quincy up, and jumped off the rooftop, landing in an alleyway, the alleyway was empty, but, just 10 metres away, there were a few passersby, Bishamon couldn't just carry him out, and drop him in the street, people won't be able to see Bishamon, so that would look a tad odd, "hmm, what to do? Ah the hell with it" Bishamon took a few paces forward and gave the quincy a slight push, just enough so he would fall in sight, of the human's.

And with that, he jumped onto the rooftop, of the building. If he ever met the quincy again, he would probably hate him even more so than he does now, but that didn't bother him, he was tired, and he needed a good night's sleep, so that's all he was thinking of right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bright Sky (Lorne)   The Bright Sky (Lorne) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bright Sky (Lorne)
Page 1 of 1