The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forced battle (Bishamon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Forced battle (Bishamon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:38 am

What was this surge of spiritual pressure, it was huge, it was clear Arawn had a lot more techniques than just the one, but this one seemed a lot more powerful then the last one, Bishamon readied himself for Arawn's attack, keep your eyes on him, if I see the attack I can dodge, if I can dodge, I can counter attack, if I can counter attack I can win, maybe he was getting ahead of himself, saying he could win, but he hadn't been doing to bad now, although, his breathing was slightly heavier, and he was feeling a bit of pain from his ribs, but he couldn't let that bother him. Suddenly Arawn unleashed what looked like a cyclone heading straight for him, what the?! This wasn't good, he could feel the tremendous power heading towards him, there was no way he could get hit by that, but the speed of the attack was too great to dodge. He couldn't do anything, Bishamon gritted his teeth, ready for the strike but then Arawn flew off, crashing into the wall, did Arawn lose control of the technique or was it, Bishamon turned his attention to the old man, if it was the old man's doing, Bishamon had no idea when, or how, he done that, but he was thankful, it wouldn't of been pretty if that attack hit. But calling the match over, left a sense of disappointment, but it couldn't be helped. "The match is over? But, I'm sure we could of gone a bit longer" which was true, but now that Bishamon thought about it, he didn't really want to go on any longer.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:15 pm

The short old man eyed Bishamon as he rubbed his chin. He gave a small smile and vanished. He reappeared behind the other man almost instantly. His foot shot out and hit the back of the other man's knees. The strength of the small kick beguiled the man's small size. More than enough force him down. As the giant fell the Sung's arm snaked around Bishamon's neck and the other hand reached across his face. The index finger came to rest below the tall man's right eye. Slowly he applied pressure to hi finger. Sung brought his knee into Bishamon's spine as he pulled with his arm slightly choking his opponent. In less than four seconds the older man had the taller man in a headlock and his other hand was poised to tear the eye clean from it's socket.
"The fight could have been much shorter." he said into the man's ear. "My stupid pupil forgot his training and got caught up in you pace." he glanced over at Arawn's still form. "Your skills are impressive for one self taught. Power and speed are more than adequate. Hakuda is a very effective art and you both put up wonderful display. Still just strength alone isn't enough. The moment he had your back, he could have ended the fight. And the moment you drew your blades your victory would have been sealed. Each of you held back, and so it was nothing more than a friendly exchange. But it would seem at the end my pupil put more effort into it than needed." Even as he said that he couldn't hide his smile nor the light that flashed into his eyes. "I'd say that was grounds for disqualification." He released his grip on Bishamon and walked over to the downed man.

Last edited by Arawn on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Without even knowing what had happened, Bishamon was on his knees, and struggling for breath, what happened, one point he was talking and then the old man had vanished, as he moved his eyes, to see what was happening, he then felt a knee dig into his spine, as he jerked back, the pressure around his neck increased, he let out a breathless gasp, and then saw the man's fingers approach his eye, and he froze, and Bishamon thought the man seemed nice, his first impression of them now seemed correct, who kidnaps someone, to train them, they probably planned all this. But the man then told him something, he might of misheard him, but it sounded like a compliment, which quickly turned sour, as the man told him that his death could of occurred, in that battle, but he eventually let go of him, Bishamon stayed on his knees, as the old man, walked over to Arawn, "disqualification? But..." He didn't know why, the man never said such a technique was against the rules, but if this meant that Bishamon could get the sake he was promised, he wasn't going to complain, but still, he was slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Master Sung was too busy checking on his student to hear the man's question. Arawn groaned during the old man's examination. He tried to move as he teacher looked to see if he had any serious injuries. The hole in which Arawn lay was completely black. The only light was the light coming from the room his lower half hung through. It was impossible to see his face.
"I've taught you enough to survive something like raijin." he looked up and clapped his hands and the door on the opposite wall opened. The woman reentered the room "Yuki fetch some salve for his wounds." The woman in the white kimono nodded and door closed again. The old man rotated his shoulder and flexed his hand again. When done he addressed the Bishamon once more.
"There's nothing to worry about, a day's rest and he'll be fine. A few scrapes and bruises at worse. If you have any injuries Ha-Rhang can treat you." It was if he had completely forgotten that he had nearly gauged out the man's eye and choked him just moments ago. The man hadn't been injured since it was only a threat and nothing more. He walked back to the door that had just closed and it slid open for him. Sung motioned for Bishamon to follow him back into the adjoining room. There was a small table 3 large sake bottles sitting atop it. "Come and claim your reward." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:52 pm

What did the man do to Arawn to put him in that condition, so many questions about this old man, but yet, he didn't want to ask him, after the head lock, and nearly gauging Bishamon's eye out, he wanted to leave as soon as possible, he didn't even notice the woman enter the room, and exit it again, this time he wasn't going to take his eyes off the old man, he didn't want him disappearing again. He slowly got to his feet, as the man motioned him to follow, he did so but kept his distance, his eyes glistened as he saw the three large sake bottle, I thought he said five, ah the hell with it, I need to get out of here, Bishamon picked up the sake bottles slowly, trying to be as delicate as possible, he could already taste the sweet liquor, just thinking about it made his mouth water, he smiled at the old man, "well thanks I appreciate it, and I've overstayed my welcome, and I'm late for this squad meeting, so I must be going, thanks again" a lie, but he thought he pulled it off pretty well, and he wanted to get out of here as soon as possible, although he still had no idea where he was, he could be hundreds of miles away from the seireitei for all he knew, but he would take his chance out there, he made his way towards the exit, hoping that nobody would stop him.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:18 pm

OOC: Only 3 bottles since Sung finished the battle.

"But of course. I'll have Yuki send you off." Master Sung said. "Once Yuki is done tending with Arawn, she'll lead you back. Unless you prefer to go alone?" As he gestured to the left a door opened. Sunlight came through the open portal. "We are fairly deep in Seireitei it could take you all day to reach your barracks." If not all day perhaps longer. The old man had promised a guide home. It would be unwise as well as dishonorable to not do so. Still if Bishamon wanted to go without, then he wasn't going to force him to wait. "I wish you well on all your endeavors, Bishamon Saitou. Do not slack in your studies and I'm sure you will become a great warrior." He gave a short bow and nodded to the young man.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:56 am

A day?! This was meant to be his day to relax, he couldn't afford to be walking around the seireitei like a headless chicken, but if he recalled correctly, Yuki that he spoke of, was the one who knocked him out, and brought him here, what would be safer, getting lost, or having a woman, who is liable to turn on you at any given moment, he took a gulp of air, and turned around, maybe not the smartest thing to do, but he wanted to get back to his barracks, as fast as possible, "okay thanks, I’ll wait" he stood still and waited for the woman, whilst he was waiting, he thought about what the man had done to Arawn, it was so fast that he didn't even see it, yet it was powerful enough to completely take him out, and this woman, Yuki, could sneak into a squad barracks, undetected, and knock a man out before he knew what hit him, who were these people, are they part of the Goetia, probably question best left unasked, if he saw Arawn again, he could ask him, he didn't feel comfortable asking the old man, or this Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:59 am

The old man nodded and smiled as the Bishamon waited. The minutes passed in silence as they waited. It wasn't too long before the door behind Sung opened and the woman in the white kimono walked out. She had a small frown on her face. Behind her one could see Arawn laying in the middle of the room with bandages on several spots of his exposed skin. She gave a nod in to the old man as she entered the room.
"How is he?" Sung asked the young woman.
"Well enough." came her reply, it was obvious she didn't want to give the unconscious man more thought than required.
"Good." he smiled and gestured to Bishamon still waiting. "Our guest requires guidance back to his home. If you would be so kind as to take him."
She gave another nod and walked out the the door that opened to the outside. "Come." she spoke as she passed the tall man.
Yuki didn't wait to see if Bishamon was following her or not as she walked down the steps and to the street heading to the destination the man sought. While she could shunpo there, she really didn't feel like exerting any energy on the fellow. Even then her pace was rather sharp, she was already halfway down the street.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Bishamon waited, and threw a smile at the old man; the silence was rather awkward, as he waited for his guide. If they were deep into the seireitei , this journey would take a while, and the that would mean a prolonged silence, because Bishamon didn't really have much to say to the girl, and he didn't think that the girl would have much to say to him, once the girl came out, Bishamon thought it would be smart, to introduce himself, although she probably knew his name, and stature, but regardless, he bowed his head slightly, but the girl was already gone, halfway down the street no less.

With a sigh, Bishamon smiled at the old man once again, and then tried to catch up to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forced battle (Bishamon)   Forced battle (Bishamon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forced battle (Bishamon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2