The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 am

Obviously there was far more to this then what it had first anticipated, the impact the two had on the other was a remarkable sight as it had never believed that such a ridiculous closeness for a hollow and shinigami could be achieved. The first time it had met the cat it had simply considered it weak physically and naive of mind, now it knew she was just as weak mentally, certainly a strange thing for a hollow to be and from what it knew of hollow, very unsuited to being one. Deciding that the humane course of action (one it had been taught about from very early in its development, likely to protect human interests) would be to simply end her suffering. Of course this wasn't the prime motivator, the energy boost from devouring her before fighting the shinigami could be well needed.

"I have had enough waiting. My patience is limitless, but my time is not. You are an aberration, a creature that could not be called Hollow but nor are you whole. I will end your pitiful existence just as I will this shinigami. This exchange is over." With those words it slammed its tail forward, with the full intent to crush Ren in one blow.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:10 am

Ren felt numb both sides were against her both full of nothing but pain to her. Everything was in slow motion; Nius's tail came straight at her, with a single flap of her wings she was up in the air. With a monotone look on her face she flew twoared Bisha with her claws extended she slashed Bisha's shoulder, when she landed a few feet away from him she lifted her bloody paw to her mouth. Ren licked some of the blood just to tast it, she now had the tast and the sent of her new prey. She was not strong enough to fight him yet she wiped the rest of the blood into the ground with her paw now clean she walked away saying, "Now that I have the tast of a Shinigami I know what to expect. The next time we meet Bishamon, we are enemies." Ren created a portal to somewhere that was not the Realm of the Hollows, but a different part of the world. She knew nothign of here she was going aslong if it was not the place she was now in.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 am

Bishamon moved to the side slightly, avoiding Ren, he didn't give her a second look, as she walked off, now, now the metal snake, had Bishamon's undivided attention, although, he didn't feel like a fight anymore, after all, arguing was so draining, but, Bishamon readied himself none the less, and crouched down, "by any chance, you don't fancy, leaving?" he said in an innocent voice, "getting all beat up, would be such a pain."

Bishamon knew he couldn't just leave, but if the hollow left, he could just say, it was too fast, but he didn't think the hollow would leave, hopeful thinking was all it was, but he needed to ask, the snake did look tough, that was proven, by the attacks he just endured, it wasn't going to be easy defeating it, if it attacked.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Considering what had occurred, how the other hollow had avoided its attack and slipped away into nothingness along with the sudden apathy of the soul reaper awaiting its response was all very curious. From what it could decipher the encounter had been taxing on the mans state of mind, making it feel that what he had said had likely been a lie, possibly to intentionally hurt the frail felines mind in order to make her leave or it was too ease the passing of an impossible friendship. Both events were quite possible and neither of them were of any importance to N.I.U.S. It needed to stop calculating every scenario, it was a flaw in its programming to make it decipher and deduce a proper resolution to every problem it encountered, something that it would need to look into.

Regardless of this it still paid attention to the shinigami as he addressed it directly, obviously lacking the motivation to fight but likely carrying the ability to do so if pressed. From what it could calculate there was little to gain from killing and fighting him because although it was very capable of beating him it would be a waste as he likely was able to flee rather then get eaten making any reward for finishing the fight improbable so with this it mind it decided for the more convenient option. "I possess no desire to fight a worthless battle. It means nothing to me whether you live or die and I stand with little to gain from fighting as you are more likely to escape then die. Perhaps we will meet again, both of us with more motivation. Until such an occasion, I leave you to slowly wither and die as you organics do. I am done with you." The creature tore into the ground, disappearing under the dirt as it left the reaper alone.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Bishamon sheathed his blades, and rubbed the back of his head, and laughed, "heh, that actually worked? I should probably do that more often" he then looked around, and with no more business here, it was best to be taking his leave, as the other two did, but before he did so, he slowly made his way over to the dead soul, and knelt down beside it. Bishamon's carefree expression, changed to one of remorse, and sadness, he let out a sigh "sorry buddy, i was too late" he then tapped the bottom of his hilt on the man's forehead, the best i can do, is allow you to have a proper burial, the soul then vanished, Bishamon stood up, and looked around at the empty landscape, he then let out a loud sneeze, and shivered, "argh, i need to get back home" he muttered, and with that, he walked off, aiming for a little HQ of sorts, were he could get access to a senkai gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)   More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More hollow than you think ( Anyone is welcome. Max # of people is 3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2