The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Guy (Michio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

The New Guy (Michio) Empty
PostSubject: The New Guy (Michio)   The New Guy (Michio) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:01 pm

The sun was out, and the grass was dry, the heat was intense, but due to the constant gust that blew, the heat couldn't be felt by anyone, but the wind proved to be more annoying than the sun, as the dust floated around, going in the eyes of passersby, possibly the most annoying thing, at least that's what Bishamon thought. The dust managed to get in his eyes every time, even when he had them shut, but it was worth it once he managed to climb above the annoying gust onto the top of the small hill he made a habit of visiting.

He had a large full bottle of sake and nothing to do, so what better way to spend his time, and the sunset was due to go down in about an hour’s time, so the perfect pass time in his opinion. He took his usual sitting spot, in the grove of the large oak tree, and pulled out his bottle of sake, he brought another one just in case he wanted some extra, and then let out a yawn, and began drinking.

But before he could taste the liquor, he sensed a presence approaching. He let out a sigh, this was the third time in the past two weeks that someone has interrupted his peace, but it couldn't be helped, so he sat up, ready to greet the person.
Back to top Go down
Michio

Michio

Male
Number of Posts : 15
Job/Interests : being so damn cool it hurts
Quote : I'm a doctor with no patience. Har har
Registration Date : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Michio)   The New Guy (Michio) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:27 pm

"That dust is a bastard on the eyes" he muttered. Michio was exploring the area, as he had only been a shinigami for a few weeks now, and he hadn't really had much chance to explore where everything is, and he wasn't one of those people who enjoyed an instructor tell you the history of every single brick on each building. So therefore he decided it would be better if he gave himself a personal tour of the Seireitei, it was quite a nice place, and the surroundings where pretty on eyes, but Michio didn't care about such sentimental values, he had only covered about one tenth of the place, and then he thought he would get a much better view of the place from up high, his eyes searched the place, and then he saw a small hill, it wouldn't give him the best view of the place, but a good view no less. He wasn't to good at sensing people, so he was surprised when he saw another shinigami sitting under the tree, well it's always good to meet new people, maybe he would give him a good fight, he approached the man, and with a thin lipped smile said "hello there, my name is Michio, but you can call me Mich." He approached them man until he was a few yards away and asked with the slightest bit of cheek "and what might i call you?"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Michio)   The New Guy (Michio) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:44 pm

The drink left his lips, and then he stared at the young shinigami, an academy student, he stuck out like a saw thumb in his uniform, why did he always attract people over here, maybe he would have to find a new favourite spot, the way he asked for his name, was a bit rude, but it didn't bother him "my name is Bishamon Saitou, you can call me Bish, Bisha or Sai, it doesn't really bother me" this was his usual response when someone asked for his name, he didn't even have to think about it after all of the people he had met of late, he gave the kid an awkward smile "well you might as well get comfortable whilst your here and have a drink" he took a gulp from the sake bottle and then placed it down next to him in an offering gesture.

He didn't know what to think of the young shinigami, but after a drink he would know what to think.
Back to top Go down
Michio

Michio

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Michio)   The New Guy (Michio) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Well this guy didn't seem much like a fighter, so he wasn't going to get much of a thrill, but he did enjoy a drink on the occasional drink, so he took Bishamon up on the offer, he took a seat next to him, not close enough to make the man feel uncomfortable, but close enough so he could have a conversation with him, he picked up the bottle of sake, and took a large gulp, more than Bishamon did; he was like that, turning everything into a competition, he shook his head and then placed the bottle down, he whipped the access liquid off of his lips and then, looked at the man, usually saying, 'nice weather were having' or 'how are you' but not Michio, he hated how normal conversations went, he broke the silence "so, are you strong. I hear you have to be skilled whilst wielding two blades, especially a pair that small." He wanted to here a response along the lines of 'yes, very, do you want to fight and find out?' But he knew that he wouldn't be hearing that.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Michio)   The New Guy (Michio) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Bishamon let out a slight chuckle, the directness of the young shinigami, was quite amusing, and the kid seemed like he could drink, a competition he didn't mind taking part in. He picked up the bottle and took a large gulp, probably a bigger one than Mich, and let out a breath once he had drunk his share, then rubbed his lips dry, and placed the bottle back down in its original spot, "well, i wouldn't say strong, i suppose i can hold my own, but fighting is a real pain" probably not the answer the student wanted to hear, but it was the truth, despite how much the kid wanted to hear it.

He took the fact that he was an academy student as a talking point "so what squad are you going to join when you graduate the academy?" He didn't really care what his answer was, he wasn't recruiting the shinigami to his squad, and he simply didn't want an awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Michio

Michio

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Michio)   The New Guy (Michio) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:28 am

A response that Michio didn't want to hear, a response of a coward, fighting, a pain?! He might as well punch him in the face right there and then, fighting is Michio's pride and joy, and he will not take anyone talking down on it. He picked up the sake bottle, and took two angry gulps, and slammed the bottle down. And to answer Bishamon's question "well, i am going to join squad eleven!" he let out a small hiccup, by now he was slightly drunk. He wasn't sure whether it was the liquor talking, or just his crazy ambition, but he said it none the less "and i'm going to be captain one day!" He gave a Bishamon a cocky look, "and if you play your cards right, you could be lucky enough to become my lieutenant, but i'm not sure if you could handle a job like that, you look pretty weak" he hadn't given up on trying to taunt him into fighting him, that's all he ever thought about, even when he was with one of the most relaxed guys in the soul society. 'How strong is he?' or 'could he kill me?' or 'how do i get him to fight?' These are the questions he constantly asked himself whenever he met a new person, or even when he knew the person, he still wanted to fight them.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Michio)   The New Guy (Michio) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:58 am

Bishamon stared at the young shinigami "a captain eh?" He couldn't help but laugh, but it was nice to see so much ambition, "and me a your lieutenant? Now that's a good one" he let out another loud laugh. He then picked up the bottle and took two large gulps, just as Michio did. Then he threw the bottle away, they managed to finish it quite quickly, Bishamon saw Michio's eyes follow the bottle, "don't worry, i have another one" he reached into his robe and pulled out another bottle, and then placed it down next to Mich.

Bishamon pretty much knew everything he needed to about this guy, just from the fact he wanted to join squad eleven, but he wasn't one to judge, looking at him, the best choice would be to join that squad, but the kid was still trying to get him to fight, but Bishamon wasn't going to give in that easy, besides by now they where both slightly drunk, and a drunken sword fight, is asking for trouble. "So, i take it your pretty strong? or do you just talk the talk?"
Back to top Go down
Michio

Michio

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Michio)   The New Guy (Michio) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:46 am

He didn't take kindly to Bishamon's mocking tone, he snarled at him and then sloppily picked up the fresh bottle of sake spilling a bit of it, and then took a huge gulp from the bottle, and placed it down again, he laughed "me strong? Who do you think you’re talking to?! Of course i'm strong" he wasn't one to be modest; modesty was for people who were weak. He then slouched down the tree and yawned, and repeated in a mumbled tone "i'm going to be a captain; i'm going to be a captain." There was no talking for a while, until he broke the silence "your alright you know that" he clumsily patted Bishamon on the shoulder, at this point he was quite drunk, he wasn't much of a drinker, he only drunk once every few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Michio)   The New Guy (Michio) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:18 am

Well, he wasn't afraid to hold back, that's for sure, and he seems pretty set on being a captain, who knows, maybe the 13 court guard squads needs someone like him. He chuckled at the thought, he then felt a tap on his shoulder, he looked over to it and saw a drunken Michio telling him that he was "alright" this wasn't good, he couldn't remember if students were allowed to get drunk or not, but it was to late now, he drank the last bit off the sake, and stood up, and offered his hand to help him, "come on, you've had to much."

Maybe he should take this guys offer up of a fight sometime, and asses his skills, if he was serious about becoming a captain, he should be strong enough to give him some trouble, despite being an academy student. But that was for another day, neither of them could fight now, in the condition they were in, although he had a feeling that Mich would want to fight anyway.
Back to top Go down
Michio

Michio

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Michio)   The New Guy (Michio) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:39 am

Michio shoved his hand, "please, you act like I’ve never drunk before" he tried to get to his feet, but fell back down to the ground, he staggered back to his feet, his legs still a bit shaky, he then stood there for a moment, and then turned to look at Bishamon, and gave him a cold star, and then a wicked smile appeared on his face. "Common lets fight." He then threw a drunken punch, but he fell over before reaching him with the attack, he then rolled over so he was looking at the sky, and started laughing, "heh, and you said you weren’t strong" he stayed on the ground for a moment and then struggled to his feet once again, and then attempted to walk off, but he kept tripping over his own feet. He had no idea where he was going, everything was all blurry, and he hadn't been here before so he didn't really know where to go. He turned around to look at Bishamon; he laughed nervously and asked "you don't happen to know where the academy barracks are do you?"
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Michio)   The New Guy (Michio) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:02 am

Michio's comedic actions where quite amusing, announcing a fight out of the blue and then flooring himself, also thinking Bishamon did something to floor him, it was quite funny, he let out a loud laugh, he watched Michio keep falling over, after about three minutes of watching Mich struggle to walk more than ten paces forward, he heard him ask a question. Bishamon let out a sigh, the academy barracks couldn't be further away from his barracks, but he couldn't leave him like this, there was no telling what could happen to him, so he put himself under Michio's arm so his weight was resting on Bishamon, then they headed off to the academy barracks.

It took about an hour to get there, it probably shouldn't of took so long, but Michio's constant falling over and attempts to fight him slowed them down immensely, but they finally managed to get there, but now Bishamon had a long journey back to the squad seven barracks, and with that he left the academy barracks and set off to his own, after saying good bye to him.
Back to top Go down
Michio

Michio

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Michio)   The New Guy (Michio) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:12 am

And that was that, that was the first full fledged shinigami he had met, and he despite him being not what he had expected, he was still as impressive, but he was itching to fight him, maybe some other day, right now all he could think about was going to sleep in his bed. So that's exactly what he did do, he jumped in bed and fell to sleep instantly, he did enjoy their little time together, and he did want to meet the man again, he seemed easy to get along with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Guy (Michio)   The New Guy (Michio) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Guy (Michio)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: