The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kain Delvin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kain delvin

kain delvin

Male
Number of Posts : 8
Registration Date : 2011-06-24

Kain Delvin Empty
PostSubject: Kain Delvin   Kain Delvin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Shinigami

Name: Kain Delvin

Age: apears to be 11 or 12, has been in Soul Society for 122 years

Height: 4ft7in

Weight: 87 lbs

Personality: Kain tries to act as mature as he can, trying to impress those around him. However it's easy to get him to loosen up and be more childish. He's usually fun and easy going however when people make comments on how young he looks. Being called a kid annoys him as he's trying to seem older. Kain has a weakness for sweets. However as he's trying to seem mature he usually refuses sweets. He dislikes it when people around him act immature as it makes it harder for him to seem mature. If he ever does give in to the temptation to be immature he would be carefree and wild. Pulling pranks is one of his favorite things to do though most people dont know this as he refrains from doing it.

Appearance: Kain Delvin Fireball_Anime_Boy_Girl_by_LOTL
Above is picture of him training while thinking of his sister

Kain has finger length brown hair which is in a constant mess. Even when he does try to do something with it, his hair usually looks like he did nothing so he doesnt even try. His eye's are grey-green with an orangish-brown ring around the iris's. Kain has a small stature, being both skinny and short. His easy smile and perfect teeth round off the innocent boy look. He usually wears black finger-less gloves.

Sealed Zanpakutō : Kains Zanpakuto is shorter then the average one. However it's not small enough to be considered a wakizashi. The hilt looks to be made of braided leather that's been stained black with silver studes running down the underside of it. The studs are spread out so that they fit right between Kains fingers as he holds it. Silk like ribbons trail from the end of the hilt, one black and the other white.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 15

Speed: 20

Intelligence: 20

Fighting skill: 5

History/Background: Kain was one of those souls born in Seiretei. He was raised by his older sister who was the head of a child's gang in their district. Because of this h was always considered the gang's little brother and always treated as a kid. No matter how hard he tried to prove himself, he couldn't rise above that title. However they did recognize his talent when it came to being a pickpocket. He was the only one in the gang without a scar of some kind received after being caught. He had both the natural speed and nimbleness as well as the aptitude to discern whether or not a target had quick enough reflexes to catch him. Because of this, he ended up becoming one of the main providers of food for his small group of friends in the gang.

Early on Kain learned that to survive he'd have to rely on himself. His sister was overprotective however she couldn't always be their for him, and those older in the gang usually took his stuff. He soon had gained a following of the youngsters in the gang. His sister was proud of him but her right hand hated it. He viewed it as Kain trying to take what was supposed to be his. Where as he had to wait till Sirasi(kains sister) to leave before gaining control, Kain was gaining it while she was still their. Kain's influence in the group spread, however only throughout the youngsters. The older members still viewed him as the little brother.

Rp sample:
Kain looked around while taking a deep breath. He had to open his big mouth and brag to his gang about what he could do. And now look at him, surrounded by solemly dressed shinigami. Oh sure they smiled at him and reassured him everything would be ok, but he knew differently. To become a shinigami was a death warrant. Oh a glamorous on to be sure but still a death warrant. Sighing and picking up his speed when he realises he was falling behind his entourage. Looking up at the sky he thought back to what had gotten him in this situation.

Kain had figured out how to create a ball of light. Oh it had made him hungry when he did it, but it was impressive. He didn't know anyone else that could do it. It was so easy, he just held out his hand and thought about a light and it formed in his hand. Kain was so eager to go show his friends he forgot what that meant. Only the shinigami could do things like that. Everyone knew that the shinigami didn't allow anyone but themselves to have any sort of power.

Grining, Kain had walked into his 'gangs' hideout shouting for everyone to gather. Soon the warehouse was full of kids like himself sitting on the rafters and boxes or standing around. Eager to show off and increase his standing in the group. He was constantly the last one to get anything in the group, as everyone considered him their little brother. Though he was far from the youngest, this was because his older sister was in charge of the gang. And that was that, after showing his friends his ability he had found shinigami waiting outside ready to take him away.

His eye's focusing as he looks at the wall they were approaching Kain sighs. "I'm just going to have to suck it up and do my best." Kain said, resigned to his fate. Why did it have to be him that went past those walls. All he really wanted was to stop being treated like a kid by the rest of his group.

Last edited by kain delvin on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : finishing the WIP)
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Kain Delvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Delvin   Kain Delvin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:52 am

I would like to see a little more on Personality and history...and btw nice Pic <-----obvious sarcasm is obvious
Back to top Go down
kain delvin

kain delvin

Male
Number of Posts : 8
Registration Date : 2011-06-24

Kain Delvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Delvin   Kain Delvin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:13 am

added more to both. if it still isn't long enough i'll add A LOT more tomorrow morning when i'm not tired.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Kain Delvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Delvin   Kain Delvin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:41 am

I like it as it is now. Approved on my call. As always, others can contest me if they feel it's still lacking. lol.

APPROVED

CURRENT RANK: 0
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Kain Delvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Delvin   Kain Delvin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:50 am

Agreed, moving thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kain Delvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kain Delvin   Kain Delvin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kain Delvin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: